- Text Size +

UUUNGGHHH… Ooohhh, yesssss…” Beth groaned exultantly as she slid her huge, luscious muff over my crotch, instantly swallowing up my diminutive cock with the sheer abundance of her wet, womanly folds. I was trapped between her humungous, trunk-like thighs and pinned gently under the her massive bulk. Beth held me securely by the shoulders with her large hands, bracing my small frame against the powerful thrusts of her hips. My mother moaned heatedly and though I still couldn't see her face from beneath her gargantuan jiggling breasts, I could tell she was smiling blissfully at sensation of our penetration. “Ooohhh, that's so fucking good…” She gushed, “It's been so long since… MMMmmm… since Mommy got hers… Unnghh…” Beth grunted and sighed in ecstasy, murmuring sweet nothings as she mercilessly steamrolled her helpless son between her legs.


My first impression of having sex with a giantess was disjointing and actually kind of scary. Beth's titanic thighs trapped most of my body from the sides, and her immense, glistening trunk and cleavage hung intimidatingly in front of me and above me. I clutched at Beth's thighs and hips, squirming aimlessly as she gyrated into me. I had seen the way Beth looked at me, and I guessed she would eventually try to fuck me, but I didn't exactly expect her to mount me the way she had. I quickly realized that I wasn't much larger than a sex pillow to this huge, horny cougar! At her size, Beth was actually having trouble getting enough of me to go after, and there was simply not a lot that I could do to help her. My amazonian mother grunted and shifted her legs a little further apart lowering her tremendously-endowed bust into my face. I heard and felt a pair of twin booms as Beth's hands clapped down heavily onto the floor above my head. Beth's neatly-trimmed bush scratched thrillingly against my abdomen as she began thrusting herself into me again. She let out another elated sigh as her massive pussy re-engaged, churning my dick and soaking me relentlessly with her fragrant lubricant. As Beth settled in and got comfortable she allowed more of her weight to press into me from above. I gasped in alarm, suddenly feeling claustrophobic. My primal reflexes took control, and without thinking I twisted my body, struggling to push up and away from Beth's monster pussy while scrambling with my legs to escape from under her enormous bulk.


Beth had other ideas though. She let her gigantic breasts pin me roughly to the furs and with one final thrust of her colossal hips, she let out a pitched scream. “HUUUuuunngh… FUUUCK…” Beth froze in place, mushing me firmly to the floor as she blissfully climaxed. I felt her humungous, swollen pussy convulse, covering both of us with her thick, womanly cum. I was completely restrained, with all four of my limbs trapped under some part of Beth or another. I would have screamed if my face wasn't engulfed in the yielding softness of Beth's sweaty, gargantuan tits. “Huhhh… Uuuhhh… Hhhmmm… Yesss…” Beth panted hungrily. Erotic tremors swept through her body, and she squeezed me gently in rhythm, savoring the sweet release of all her pent-up sexual aggression. By now, I had stopped struggling. In the absence of blind, instinctual panic, I discovered I had just enough room to breath beneath my mother's colossal tits. I had found out the hard way that it would be useless to attempt to escape Beth's advances by pitting my strength against hers. As I gradually accepted that she would easily dominate me with her enormous size advantage, I soon began to realize that being helplessly fucked by this giant, sexy cougar could be, well… exciting… It had been a bit intimidating at first- the disassociation of being trapped beneath Beth and unable to communicate or read her expression. Despite the vigor and roughness of her passion though, I had to acknowledge that in fact Beth had been quite gentle with me, all things considered. I tried to imagine what it would be like, to be able to control a person so completely… to possess so much unbridled sexual power… I'm just going to have to get accustomed to being used like a toy… I could imagine plenty worse fates…


Beth drew in a large breath, pressing her gigantic breasts deeply into me. “Aaaahhh… Hmmph…” She let out a long satisfied sigh and with a low, feminine grunt, she rolled up her abdomen and lifted her enormous body up, freeing me from the erotic prison of her warm, sweaty flesh. Beth scooted backwards a little, dragging her huge, meaty pussy off my rigid cock with a little gasp. My huge, sexy mother continued sliding her giant cum-soaked muff down over my knees as she reclined and sat back on her heels. Beth's beautiful, glowing face emerged from behind her colossal bust, and finally I was able to see her again. As she beamed down at me through slitted eyes, she looked elated to say the least. Behind her smirk though, I could sense an intriguing mixture of emotions through the enhanced empathic awareness I had gained during our shared drug experience. Beth was satisfied, but ravenous… She was self-assured, but solicitous as well- almost as though she needed my approval as she scrutinized me right back. I was instantly charmed, not to mention a little daunted. I was Beth's lover now… Her ravishing sexuality had only become inflated by her increased size, and she was simply humungous! My amazonian mother had definitely grown since our massage, and I quickly estimated that my whole body was roughly the same length as her thick, gorgeous legs. What did that make her… ten… eleven feet tall? Beth reached out and caressed my burning cheek with her thick, feminine fingers, interrupting my racing thoughts. She pouted her big, plump lips amorously and murmured, “Are you okay sweetie?” Her plush lips softened and trembled slightly. I didn't mean to hurt you… I just… I really needed to do that…”


I opened my mouth to reply and almost choked on the first attempt. Beth sat patiently atop my diminutive body, waiting for me to clear my throat. “I, uh… I'm okay…” I managed to croak. Beth wasn't nearly as intimidating now that she was inquiring after my well-being, but still, I found it really intense, speaking with this huge, sexy amazon mere moments after having sex. Her eyes betrayed a streak of vulnerability, and I realized that she was searching for reprieve for having simply used me for her humungous needs. “It's okay… Really… that was incredible, Mum.” I added quickly. Beth's eyes twinkled happily, and her cheeks, already crimson, went just a shade darker as she blushed in sexual satisfaction. She cupped my cheek lovingly, and I gave her thick, muscly thigh an encouraging squeeze. “How was that for you?” I asked, trying to sound bolder.


Oh my god…” Beth sighed and put her fingers up to her lips. I felt her massive pussy twitch against my bare skin as she shuddered at the vivid recollection. “Jesse… I can't tell you how amazing this feels… I-I…” Beth stammered, searching in vain for a way to put her feelings into words. “I think I was made for this…” Beth trembled from head to toe and arched her back. She cupped her gargantuan breasts from underneath and lifted them up teasingly. “I can't tell if it's just the drugs, but… I feel like I'm becoming a humungous… sex goddess… Ooohhh…”


Beth moaned unabashedly as she heard her own words. I felt my mouth go dry. Yes… She was becoming exactly that, and more… I squeezed Beth's thigh again. “Yeah… Y-you're a sex goddess, Mum…” I shamelessly parroted. Beth clearly enjoyed hearing that. She slammed her eyes shut and bit her lip, breathing raggedly. The immense, meaty folds of her giant muff quivered sensually, burning with a slow, passionate fire. “You're so huge and sexy… Mum… you can do anything you want… You can fuck anyone you please…” I gushed, recklessly propping up her already-oversized ego.


Beth's eyebrows knitted together in sexual delight. “Ohhh… Sweetie…” She groaned. “Let's do it again… I need you INSIDE me…”


Without waiting for a reply, Beth carefully padded forward on her knees, trapping me between her gargantuan thighs, as before. This time, however, Beth's actions were slower, more methodical. She inhaled sharply before letting a passionate sigh rattle out of her massive chest as she eased her colossal beef curtains back over my rock-hard dick once again. Beth remained kneeling upright, sliding her massive pussy over me only enough to swallow my tortuously erect shaft. Still cupping her enormous breasts from beneath, Beth let out a euphoric moan and parted her immense cleavage. Casting her gaze haughtily down the sweaty, feminine valley of her gigantic breasts, Beth met my stunned, but eager expression. She slitted her eyes at me with a wide, hungry grin and slowly began grinding her titanic hips into me once more. Aaaahhhh, yesss…” Beth hissed exultantly. She carefully slid her massively engorged pussy lips up and down the length of my shaft with gentle, sensuous rocking motions. Whereas our first penetration had been impassioned and frantic, Beth seemed to be more exploratory this time. Her thrusts were now slow and ponderous, but still powerful and sexy. My amazonian mother sighed deeply and let out the faintest giggle as she plowed me as gently as she could. I vaguely recognized that Beth was coming down from the dizzying heights of the last pill she had taken, and despite everything, she seemed to be a little more her usual self. Except, well… more than her usual self.


As Beth churned my dick in the luscious, vascular folds of her giant pussy, I gradually relaxed and let my body go limp between her enormous thighs. I simply let Beth have her way with me, slowing my breathing down, falling into step with her deep, full-bellied breaths. Beth continued to hold her gigantic breasts apart, keeping the sight lines between us open. In no time at all, my mother and I were both grinning from ear to ear, giggling occasionally at the profound connection and wondrous stimulation we were getting out of this unspeakably taboo act. We shamelessly stared into each others eyes as Beth towered domineeringly over me. It was pure magic. I'm in love with my mother… My cheeks burned red with the realization. It sounded wrong, but it felt so good… Beth was easily the sexiest, most ravishingly beautiful woman I had ever laid eyes on. I had the privilege of pleasing this humungous goddess of a woman, the privilege of meeting her enormous needs. And she desired me just as badly as I desired her. The burden of that responsibility loomed inescapably over me. Everything else seemed to pale in comparison. I belong to Beth now…


Beth gasped euphorically and tipped her head back. A moment later, she snapped back down to meet my gaze with a mischievous smile. “Mmmm… How's it looking down there, honey?” Beth purred. She bit her lower lip and cast a long, sultry glance south, towards her beautiful blond bush.


The question caught me a bit by surprise. I quickly gathered that Beth's humungous cleavage and large, beefy gut were making it difficult for her to see the action… or perhaps she just wanted to know what it looked like from my perspective. “Uh, it's… Y-you… your…” I stammered dumbly, suddenly feeling incredibly awkward.


Beth continued thrusting her enormous hips into my diminutive body, tipping her ass upwards, lengthening her spine, and gyrating forward, over and over. Without missing a beat, Beth whispered passionately, “My pussy, sweetie… Tell me what it looks like. Mmmmm…” Beth sighed heatedly and leaned in a little more, plunging my erect penis even deeper into her plush, hungry cave. “Is it huge?” Beth taunted with a haughty laugh, “Haha, does it scare you?”


I groaned in reply, overwhelmed by the pleasurable sensation of having my dick slathered and massaged by so much hot, wet pussy. “Unnngh… Your pussy…” I glanced down the length of my body. A massive, powerful triangle of flesh formed by Beth's legs and crotch had me pinned to the rugs and furs. My mother's pudendum had grown shockingly large and protrusive. As Beth thrust herself carefully into me she had made every effort to keep her inner labia wrapped around my diminutive cock. Her inner pussy lips had bulked up immensely during her growth, but they were also tortuously engorged at the stimulation she was receiving. Each slender, puffed up fold crowded into and give rise to the next one, and so on down the line to where Beth had a tightly formed tunnel to squeeze and churn my rigid cock, despite the growing size disparity between us. Wow… I realized that despite not having made love in years, my mother was still a maverick in bed. Beth's pussy looked hungry and powerful, like a 50's sci-fi movie monster, one that swallowed people, cars, and buildings. I shivered at the realization that this particular scenario wasn't entirely implausible. “Your pussy… It's gigantic, Mum…” We both gasped in unison. Beth slammed her eyes shut and knitting her brows, panting heatedly. I kept my gaze trained on that humungous, quivering stack of womanhood, watching it work with awe and fascination. I murmured dumbly “It is scary… I mean… It's the sexiest thing I've ever seen… Uhhh…” I cringed as a pleasurable tremor wracked my body. “… but it's so big… I mean… You could just swallow me up in there…


Beth pouted and moaned. She gently grabbed my chin and pointed my face at hers. With a glittering, predatory look, my mother gritted her teeth and groaned, “That's the idea, honey…” Beth grinded me a little harder now, and I could tell she was getting close to climax again. “Hunh… Unngh… Mmmmm…” My amazonian mother began grunting between thrusts as she gradually increased the tempo. I remained perfectly still, trying to stay as relaxed as possible. This had been the scary part last time we'd fucked. Beth's face had all but disappeared behind her gigantic cleavage when she growled heatedly, “Jesse… Urrgh… I liked it when you struggled… Hunngh… Can you, OOoohhh… Can you try and escape Mommy's pussy?”


I could hardly believe the words I was hearing. Beth scrootched forward, covering my whole pelvis with her humungous, sopping muff. My mother's large, beautiful face disappeared behind her immense, jiggling tits and I managed a quick reply, “Uhh… Okay, Mum, just... whoa-” Beth leaned forward suddenly, bumping into my face with the underside of her enormous breasts. She snaked her strong, thick hands around her bulky cleavage and pinned my shoulders to the floor gently, but assertively. I could feel my mother let out a loud, impassioned moan as she covered me with her soft, sweaty curves. Beth tipped her titanic ass up, and comfortably waggled it back and forth, spreading her hips wide to press me deeply into the furs and get more of her considerable weight centered on my puny body. Beth's voice reverberated low and sensually through the overwhelming mass of the her yielding, plush tit flesh, “Huuunngh… Honey… Try to get away! Try to escape before Mummy cums on you, Ooooohhh, haha…”


Beth let out a rumbling peal of full-bellied laughter as I immediately got to work. I tried to draw up my knees to see if I could get any purchase with my lower body. Beth's had too much of her weight centered on my upper thighs to move this way, however. Instead, I attempted to twist my body around to see if I had any more luck getting on my side. I heard a satisfied, feminine grunt rumble through my sweaty prison of flesh as Beth rotated her hips slightly. She kept her gigantic muff skillfully pinned to me by tipping her humungous ass and hips around, effectively keeping me on my back. Alright… So I wasn't going anywhere. That didn't mean that I had failed, did it? Beth didn't want me to escape… She wants to entrap me while she fucks me… I switched tactics. I began scrambling and squirming with my legs, ineffectually, but persistently. I was immediately rewarded with a loud booming moan that rattled through the bulk of my horny, amazonian mother. At the same time, I began pushing away from Beth's plus-sized muff. I raked my fingers through her gorgeous blond carpet and tried to pry her colossal curtains off my pelvis. My actions were quick and forceful, but nowhere near effective enough to break Beth's grip on me. Slowly, her giant, womanly hips began grinding again, this time, moving in slow circles as she kept herself plastered against me. Beth moaned shamelessly as she steamrolled her titanic pussy all over my pelvis, pressing me deeply into herself with her hands on my shoulders. I could hardly contain my excitement! This is what Beth wanted. She wanted to rip apart her prey while it struggled uselessly in her powerful clutches. It was scary, sexy, and exhilarating!


I struggled and squirmed against my humungous mother, feigning panic, and testing her strength at intervals. I never got more than an inch of progress before Beth easily slid me back into her steamy, quivering sheath or pinned me blissfully back to the floor. I defended myself against the onslaught of her powerful, hungry womanhood, using my hands. I dug in with my fingers and attempted vainly to pry and peel away those unstoppable curtains of erotic feminine genital flesh. Beth howled euphorically as I squeezed and teased at the sheer abundance of her labial folds. I felt a wave of heat engulf my body. Beth clutched me tightly, mashing me roughly into herself while her enormous pussy clenched and quivered, generously covering me with her thick, fragrant cum. The huge, horny cougar alternated short, grunted bouts of laughter with heated, passionate moans as she struggled to balance her desire to keep me safe while simultaneously fucking me like a rag doll.


Beth came and came, and gradually we both began to slow our efforts. My humungous mother was still trembling in the aftershocks of her sexual climax, and I had worn myself out, fighting against her indefatigable bulk. Beth lifted her gargantuan breasts off my face and slowly caressed my cheek as she panted. I couldn't see her face from behind her massive cleavage, but I could tell she was smiling in euphoric satisfaction, and so was I. I let out a little giggle, and immediately Beth reciprocated, sending her gigantic mammaries jiggling as she laughed. My mother's colossal bulk rumbled all around me as she purred, “Sweetie, I fucked you so hard… Mmmm… I love cumming all over you… It's feels so good… I think we should try something else…”