- Text Size +

Beth let out a huge sigh of satisfaction. She gave my cheek a loving squeeze with her giant hand, then proceeded to lift herself off me. I gasped as my amazonian mother slid her humungous pussy off my erect cock. Beth gave a low, rumbling whimper, clearly enjoying her experience of sexing up her own son with her burgeoning, amazonian physique. “Let's get on the bed,” Beth urged, her eyes glittering with anticipation. My throat was paper dry with excitement, and so I managed only to gulp and nod eagerly in reply. Beth cracked her famous, mischievous smirk, delighted at my assent. She tucked up her knees and with her eyes trained on mine, my giantess mother rose to her full stature. Up and up she went, and as Beth rose higher, her satisfaction grew and her coy smirk spread into a full, haughty grin. I simply lay back on the furs, plastered to the floor in the heady, sensual fragrance of my mother's womanly juices. “Hhhhhmmmm…Beth sighed again, reaching up with her thick, muscly arms. My eyes went wide as Beth spread her gigantic limbs. Her eyes twinkled in delight she made contact with the wooden beams near the apex of Honeymoon House. The ceiling timbers groaned as Beth pressed upwards, gently testing her strength against the solid, wooden construction. “Ohhh, honey… I could just about bust right out of here if I wanted, haha…” Beth's giant, beefy gut shook with laughter. I gulped despite myself… there was something a little ominous about that thought… Still, my apprehension over Beth's ascension into godhood was more than made up for by my excitement on her behalf.


Beth continued to eye me up like a hungry animal. As she looked down at me, it was immediately apparent that something had changed in her demeanor. From where I was still laying prone, Beth seemed impossibly large, standing at her full height and reaching upwards with those trunk-like, feminine arms. She looked positively humungous, and the way she loomed over me… if I didn't think that she was acting out her playful fantasy, I would be afraid for my life. I must look pretty puny from up there… I guess that was part of the fun of our size difference… I was going to have to become accustomed to feeling, well… insignificant… helpless… Without saying a word, Beth interrupted my thoughts by squatting down again. She took her time, allowing her muscles to flex gorgeously in order to balance her prodigious weight. “Mmmm… Beth purred, pausing as she squatted above me, overwhelmingly filling up my entire view from where I lay. From this angle my amazonian mother was all thick, rippling leg muscles and gigantic voluptuous breasts lolling down from her chest and spilling out over her legs and under her arms. She prodded her thick, sausage-like index finger into my stomach, then gently traced it down to the base of my penis. I gasped in arousal as she continued to tease me. “I like seeing you so small, Jesse… You're so cute, I could just eat you up…” My mother's eyes glittered as she whispered sweet nothings to me, her voice sensual and self-assured. “What's it like being my little sex toy, sweetie? Having second thoughts about your mother becoming a huge, sexy giantess?”


I gulped again. Beth's smugness was tinged with an edge of intensity that was a little unraveling, despite my trusting her. She cast a long, sultry gaze over the length of my body with languidly slitted eyes that came to rest on my face, waiting expectantly for a reply. Say something cool… make her feel sexy… I cleared my throat, steeling myself as best I could. “I, uh… N-no second thoughts…” I stammered under the naked, erotic intensity of Beth's scrutiny. Sensing that I had missed the mark I quickly added, “I mean… I love being your sex toy, Mum. You're so big and strong… When you take control, it's really, um… it's fucking hot, mum…”


The corners of Beth's eyes crinkled as she heard this. I saw her already-flushed cheeks turn a deep crimson and for a moment, her big tough woman act fell away. “Awww…” She gushed, putting a hand to her cheek. “That's so sweet of you dear…” I felt myself blush sympathetically with Beth's over-the-top, unfiltered reaction. “You're always so nice to me… I love to take control too…” My mother emphasized her point by wrapping her gigantic arms around me. I gave a light gasp as she effortlessly lifted me up from the floor using only her immense legs. She raised me up and up, wrapping me further into her arms and gently smothering me in her sweaty, gargantuan breasts. To Beth, I was now no larger than a toddler, smaller maybe, considering her newly-enhanced, bulky musculature. As she pressed me against her massive cleavage, Beth continued to gaze adoringly into my eyes. I let my body go completely limp, as Beth's face was so close to mine it was all I could do to simply return her drug-tinged eye contact. I was completely overwhelmed with a sense of humility that bordered embarrassment. It wasn't only on account of being manipulated so easily by such a powerful and gorgeous woman, but also at the sight of Beth's own vulnerability. She was coming out of her shell as a goddess, and as thrilling and arousing as it was for her to dominate me, she was still willing to show me her nurturing, comforting side. Her maternal legacy still managed to shine through, despite her also becoming my lover… and my goddess.


As though she were reading my thoughts, Beth's gaze softened and she hugged me close, pulling my face against her large, warm cheek. “I know this is a bit scary for you…” Beth murmured softly, her voice reverberating through my skull in a comforting, maternal way. “You're doing so well… You're so much braver than your father was…” Beth cooed as she began gently stroking my naked torso with her huge, gentle fingers. How she managed to continue holding my body aloft so confidently and securely while fondling me was a terribly exciting mystery to me. “I need you to know that I would never hurt you…” Beth's voice cracked a little, and she squeezed me into herself for extra emphasis. She continued, “I might get a little wound up… But if you trust me… I think it could be really, really sexy for both of us…” Beth's voice dropped off slightly, and took on a more sensual, aroused tone. “I'd love it if… if you play along, sweetie…” Beth shifted her grip and held me by the armpits, gently pulling me out of her erotic embrace and holding me up mere inches from her face. I could see in her eyes a deep, aching need to be validated, to be fulfilled in this way. My mother's voice dropped to a whisper and her thick, plush lips trembled. “What do you say, honey?”


My mind raced. From my perfectly helpless position in Beth's strong grasp, ten feet off the ground, and completely under her control I completely froze. I sort of knew what I wanted to say, but I was so overwhelmed I couldn't begin to think clearly enough to form words. As Beth's eyes burned longingly into mine I heard my own voice, trembling, but acquiescently murmur, “Yes… oh yes, Mum…” I almost choked in disbelief, and Beth's face filled with hungry, haughty arousal. “I want to be your toyI want to worship your humungous body, a-and… and your big, wet pussy…”


Beth glassy eyes bulged and she bit her lower lip. A slightly tremor swept through her body and I felt her grip tighten on me, electrically defying her previously confident composure. “Oooohhh, hoooney…” Beth moaned through gritted teeth. My world began to shift as Beth pulled me back into herself. She planted her huge, luscious lips on mine and moaned again. The deep, sensual vocalization rumbled thrillingly through me, and I immediately reciprocated, opening my mouth obediently for Beth to force her massive tongue through. My mother squeezed me possessively against her humungous cleavage and drew out a long, sexually charged, and intimate kiss. Slowly, savoring her total control of the situation, Beth pulled her lips of mine with a wet smack. Her eyes glittered heatedly for a long electric moment as, though she were contemplating the next stage of her conquest. After an electrifying pause, she turned on her heel without saying a word. My small body was swung around as my mother's heavy, padded footfalls carried us towards the enormous bed of Honeymoon House. Beth kept me in front of her, her gaze locked on mine as she broke into a tortuously aroused pout. “Ooohhh… you will worship me… Uuuunnggh…


Beth moaned in unabashed excitement as she knelt down, resting some of her prodigious weight into the bed while still holding me under my arms. The solid timber construction of the bed, though obviously not intended for someone of my mother's colossal size, seemed to withstand her weight for the moment. The cut logs beneath the mattress groaned and squealed on their bolts, and I was jostled somewhat as Beth awkwardly shifted her trunk-like legs forward, one at a time. Her knees sank heavily into the giant foam mattress, hindering her movements and causing further disorientation on my part. I clung a little fearfully to Beth's thick, muscly forearms. Catching her eye for a moment, I could tell she wasn't at all discouraged by the clumsiness of her motions. Rather, Beth seemed to be enjoying clambering about on her elbows and knees with her son held possessively before her. She moved like a huge cavewoman carrying a hunk of meat. My mother's gigantic breasts swung forward and suddenly I was roughly engulfed in the yielding softness of her titanic, wobbling tits. Beth grunted again, shifting a little further forward until she was roughly in the center of the bed. Clearly sized for luxury, the huge bed of Honeymoon House was certainly wide enough to accommodate the horny amazon's burgeoning girth, though it came up a little short for her eleven or so feet of length, not that Beth or I could have cared at the moment. Beth shifted one giant hand between my shoulder blades and pressed me sensually into the moist, fleshy prison of her cleavage, then grunted in arousal as she shifted her colossal bulk to lay on her back. I struggled involuntarily as my position shifted in relation to gravity. Being manipulated like this was so exciting and arousing that the moments where it became scary were sudden and surprising. Beth however remained gentle, despite her headlong rush to satisfy herself. As the horny amazon lay back, the magnificent valley of her gleaming cleavage heaved open and just like that, she held me on top of herself, spreading out her vast body on the bed.


Without a word, Beth eagerly grabbed my torso with both hands and lowered me south. My rigid penis was dragged tantalizingly along her humungous, muscly trunk, and I gave an involuntary gasp as Beth's sizable bush scratched erotically along my shaft and thighs. My gigantic, horny mother paused briefly, filling my whole body with a low, booming peal of full-bellied laughter. “Haha… Haha, Ooooohhh… Yesss…” Beth's smug grin twisted into a passion-filled frown as she greedily plunged my dick into the waiting folds of her massive pussy. I groaned in eager satisfaction as her enormous labial walls slid past and easily engulfed my penis. I gripped my mother's thick, strong forearms with both hands, shakily steadying myself as she went to work, wielding my entire body like a sex toy. “Aaahhh… ffffuuuck…” Beth sighed dramatically as she mashed my pelvis into her hungry, oversized muff. She wriggled backwards slightly further, propping up her immensely broad, muscly back against the large array of tacky velvet throw pillows resting near the top of the bed. My giantess mother then spread her sequoia-like thighs wide. Beth's magnificently lush fuck cave yawned open with a wet slurp. She let out a shameless, heated grunt, then proceeded to satisfy her immense needs with my dwindling body.


Slowly and methodically, Beth thrust my dick into the impossibly vast, meaty depths of her titanic womanhood. She was already so wet and aroused, it felt like she might orgasm any moment. Beth took her time though, jabbing my woefully diminutive manhood into one corner of her gigantic pussy, rubbing it maddeningly around before pulling me out with a wet smack and plunging my dick into a different pocket of her enormous beef curtains. My mother's vagina, huge as it was, had become impressively swollen and protrusive as well. Each time Beth pulled my penis out of her quivering mass of womanly folds, she seemed to pucker up, gyrating from her hips, so that she forced her labial walls apart with my dick as she thrust me into herself again. For my part, I tried to stabilize myself as well as I could, keeping my legs from being caught underneath my mother's trunk-like thighs. I glanced up past Beth's unreal, muscly torso, through the sweat-filled valley of her massive breasts. Her face was beet red and she was puffing and grunting in consternation, like she was trying to hang onto her load. “Pffff… Hunngh… Ooohhh, fuuuck, sweetie I'm gonna cum…” Beth groaned through gritted teeth. I felt her humungous pussy walls contract around my dick and with a strangled moaned my mother wrapped her voluptuous thighs around my hips and pushed my face down into the top her broad, beefy gut. MMMmmmm- Ooooohh, Unngh… FFFfffuuuuuck, yeeesssss…” Beth's passionate cries resonated through her immense frame. Smothered between her breasts with her huge hand pressing me between the shoulder blades I simply hung on and let the horny amazon have her way with me. A surge of thick, womanly cum engulfed my lower body as Beth's giant pussy pulsed and shook in the throes of her passion, and I moaned in quiet, sympathetic delight.


Beth gyrated unevenly into me, moaning and panting in ecstasy. Her soft, sweaty flesh surrounded me from all angles and without the strength or the leverage to break her hold, I simply tried to relax and remain limp. Beth's humungous pussy folds were beginning to slacken around my dick, and I sensed that she was nearing the end of her oversized orgasm. “Hunnhh… Hummm… Mmmm…Beth's labored panting gradually abated, and she resumed breathing more normally, albeit with the odd, trembling aftershock of her recent climax. I felt her grip on my back loosen, and judging that enough time had gone by, I lifted my head off her moist, feminine chest to gaze up at my amazonian mother. Beth felt me moving, and on a naughty impulse she moved her huge hand to the back of my head and gently pushed my cheek back into her girth, purring with satisfaction. “Mmmm… Stay like this, honey…” She murmured blissfully. “I just need a moment… Ooohhh… I'm sooo wet for you… I just want to cum all over my little toy… Uunnngh…”


I froze in amazement as Beth began gently, but powerfully gyrating beneath me once again. She's still horny! FuckThis time, Beth clutched me tightly, completely immobilizing my puny body against her prodigious bulk. Rather than using her arm strength, Beth simply ground her hips and gyrated in slow, powerful circles. In complete control of her obscene fantasy, the huge, horny amazon set about kneading my tortuously aroused cock around the abundant depths of her colossal pussy. I could only gasp in reply, smothered as I was by my mother's yielding, warm flesh. Beth's heart rate began to climb again, amplifying loudly through her powerful chest. Her breathing became heavy and short as she gasped along with me, savoring each erotic tremor of her sexual conquest. Beth worked me over with her hips and her pussy, masterfully pulling and squeezing and massaging my cock into her wet, velvety cave. Something about the ecstasy we had taken seemed have been preventing me from ejaculating, but Beth seemed determined to press onward. Before long, Beth was moaning passionately once more, and to my excitement, I realized that I too was on the brink of climax. Fuck… I'm gonna cum… I'm cumming in my mother… I suddenly found myself frantically thrusting my hips into Beth's gigantic, ravenous womanhood. The huge, horny amazon felt my diminutive member spasm deep within her, and eagerly obliged, grabbing me from the hips and thrusting me rapidly in and out of her plush, wondrous depths. “Unnngggh… Oh yesss, baby… Cum in me…” Beth panted, ratcheting up her own arousal. “Fuck my pussy, honey… Fuck my huge… Mmmmm… Ooooohhh… UUNNGGH…”


Beth roared in delight as we climaxed in unison. I simply clung to her in sweet, ecstatic agony. Thick hot wads of semen shot out of my dick and mingled with the considerable volume of my mother's seemingly inexhaustible flow of fragrant, womanly cum. Wracked by powerful spasms that caused her to clench her gigantic pussy and thick, muscly torso, Beth dug her fingers into my hips and buttocks and rammed my tortured dick in and out of herself as she rode out her orgasm. “OOOooohhh… YESSSssss…. MMmmmm…” Beth thundered, reveling in her own ecstasy. She squeezed me gently, but powerfully into the wondrous triangle of feminine flesh formed by her humungous pussy and thick, voluptuous thighs. I had finished ejaculating by now, and despite the sheer futility of it, I scrabbled against the horny amazon as she easily mushed me into her hot, writhing womanhood. After a moment of blissful orgasmic aloofness, Beth gradually registered that I was desperately attempting to extract my agonizingly over-stimulated member from her huge, quivering beef curtains. “Hmmmm… Ooohhh, haha… sorry, sweetie…” My mother purred. She pulled me up against her rippling, sweaty torso with a slurp and a grunt of satisfaction. “Unnghh… Ooohhh… Hhhmmm, that's enough for now…” Beth clasped my head into her chest and folded me into an intimate, overwhelming embrace. “You did so well, Jesse… Your goddess is very pleased with you…” I lay against my enormous, sexy mother, panting in exhaustion. Beth stroked my back as my legs dangled uselessly against her gigantic, throbbing cunt, still blasting heat from her recent sexual conquest. Her powerful heartbeat thrummed beneath me and she rumbled approvingly through her wide, gorgeous belly, “Oh yeah… That was so fucking good… I can't wait to fuck all week…”