- Text Size +

"You will WORSHIP your fucking goddess..."

 

Beth glowered down at me, her huge, red face partially obscured by her gigantic, heaving breasts. She clutched me in her huge left hand, trembling with all the domineering passion of a goddess who was getting everything she ever wanted. My enormous, naked mother squatted over the ruins of Honeymoon House, her gigantic feet sinking into the earth where rubble of every kind was strewn about from the violence of her having expanded right through the walls of the quaint little cabin. I found myself surrounded by her gargantuan, trunk-like thighs, posed like a helpless little doll before the colossal, drooling cave that Beth’s monstrous pussy had swollen into. Beth’s right hand probed the terrifying cunt, looking eerily small by comparison. My grotesquely proportioned mother lazily pried apart the thick, vascular walls of cunt flesh that were disproportionately large, even for her immense stature, distended and engorged and drenched in an impressive surge of her womanly juices. The smell was utterly overpowering, teeming with hypnotic hormones whose signals were amplified ten times by the effect of the ecstasy-inspired drugs that Beth and I had taken the night before, somehow reactivated into a new growth-fueling orgy this morning. I trembled woozily in my mother’s powerful grasp. I was disoriented from my rough handling, blinded by the sudden exposure to the sun, and emotionally overwhelmed by Beth’s intimidating manner- her spontaneous, godlike ambivalence to my comfort was totally uncharacteristic of her. It was becoming harder to reconcile her sadistic teasing with pure fantasy. She really owns me now… I’m just a toy to be used and abused… I shivered anxiously at the realization.

As though she had actually heard my thoughts, Beth sneered in agreement, “Haha… Mmhhmmm…” A twisted grin split my mother’s face between her mountainous breasts. “I own you, baby… Hhhmmm…” The monstrous woman sighed happily. Beth’s demeanor ping-ponged wildly between extremes of sexual aggression and conceited gloating. God, there is so much of her… My thoughts dripped like wet paint down through my drug-addled consciousness. I tensed all of my muscles against that enormous hand all around me, unsure if I had spoken out loud. Beth’s voice was affecting me in a terrifying way, owing perhaps to its newly deepened pitch, but it had also taken on other ominous qualities. I could feel and hear the rumbling of air in her gigantic lungs. My mother’s chest had deepened and expanded sharply outwards after her most recent growth. The increased mass and support in the center of Beth’s immense torso seemed to partially offset the weight in tons of bulging, swinging breast tissue above. Her ass had ballooned substantially, jiggling and rippling with huge, swollen gluteal muscles which offset the rest of the weight of her bust. Veins bulged a dull greenish blue across the goddess’ thunderous, maternal thighs, and I cringed every time Beth’s laughter washed over and through me.

My mother’s voice was slowly transitioning into a timbre of something resembling crushed gravel, and I could hear the meters-long muscle fibers in her flanks and ribcage creak with each breath. Beth was panting threateningly, but sort of in slow motion. I had a psychedelic visual hallucination of the massive volume of air being pressed against the tissues of her lungs, nostrils, and larynx. It was like observing a large animal, like a cow, except nosier, with much higher than normal pressures, and with a grunting, flapping sound emanating more from the area of her nose and upper throat. I could see my mom’s breath flowing into and out of her majestic body as she squatted, naked and abundant like a goddess of fertility. Beth drooled and panted, not just from her chest and mouth, though. That humongous, weeping organ… My mom’s pussy...

My limbs suddenly spasmed in response to my total loss of voluntary bodily control. The drugs were kicking my overstimulated consciousness into convulsions, and I struggled pathetically in Beth’s impossibly mighty grip. I begged and pleaded with the colossal, naked amazon for what seemed like ten minutes, sobbing uncontrollably while my tripped-out emotions overrode my rational decision-making. Beth’s face was blindingly contrasted by the light of the sun, and with her humongous, globular left breast in the way, I found myself caught a loop of terror as I fixated on the gory mess of flesh curtains in front of me. My giant mother’s huge flowering cunt seemed to undulate and breathe with a life of its own. Beth giggled wolfishly above me, clearly amused by my struggles, letting drug-tinged mirth roll over me like thunder. With a booming grunt, the enormous cavewoman flexed her powerful sphincter in an awesome, fist-like kegel which caused the entire fat, swinging vulva to withdraw, contracting upwards, revealing the flattering, swollen plane of dark, muscular flesh between Beth’s girthy pubic mound, plump, swooping buttocks, and tightly clenched anus between.

My mom then let down her cunt in a lazy, erotic yawn. Folds upon folds of turgid, dripping vulva flesh distended and protracted outwards, causing an audible rush of air from many moist, compressed pockets and corners of her sexed-up womanhood. Hot, feminine wind groaned and rushed all around me, flinging thick gobs of high-velocity fuck juice across my uncovered face and shoulders. Reveling in my casual torture, Beth suddenly burst into deafening, uproarous laughter. She tilted her head back and pushed out her giant, beefy gut, compressing her abdomen downwards so she could wring ever more air out of and blood into her terrifying muff. I struggled to withdraw, to pull away from the deadly power of my mom’s glorious pussy as it glistened and pursed itself. My panicked screams mingled in with Beth’s full-bellied laughter as it tore through the sky like psychedelic dragon’s breath. My titanic, gorgeous mother howled confidently as she pressed my face forward, straight into the partially hallucinated maelstrom of pink, muscly cunt lips. Beth’s laughter twisted into a squeal. “Oooohhh… you’ll serve me, honey…”

Beth’s massive, powerful arm trembled as it roughly pushed my face against the hard, diamond-like slit of her blood engorged inner labia. The twin, inner-most folds pulsed and pressed into me like wet, feminine punching bags smacking moistly into my shoulders and partially encasing my head. “That’s it, baby… OOOooommph…” My screams were cut short and muffled in my mother’s tender kiss. “Service your mum…” Beth cooed. Her mighty pulse throbbed ominously all around me. My mother savagely continued to bear down with her huge gleaming abdominal muscles, sending thousands of pounds of blood pressure into the frightening prison of flesh that threatened to snuff the life right out of me. Beth shifted me in her immense grasp, clumsily propping my doll-like body up against her huge, sopping vulva to pinch her meaty thumb across my reedy chest and under my arms. My gigantic, horny mother whispered sweet nothings idly through the valley of her gargantuan breasts. This far between her legs, I was fully hidden beneath the bulging bell of Beth’s mighty abdomen, never mind the pendulous wobbling breasts beyond that. Instead, my mother cast her immense voice vaguely in my direction, teasing her helpless son and even narrating as she cast her drug-enhanced mind’s eye to the direction of her crotch.

“OOOooohhh… That’s it, hun…” Beth mocked like a colossal female gorilla. I could hear from her voice that my mother’s grin was as wide as it was salacious. Despite the cruelty with which she treated me, my overwhelmed consciousness was almost bullied into a sense of masochistic excitement. She gloated and taunted obscenely, swearing and giggling in her monstrous voice while she casually forced me upon herself. “Fuck your mom…An outburst of low, girlish laughter followed, and Beth actually shook her head in amusement. “Hahaha… Fuck your mom’s giant pussy with your face…” I felt my body being repositioned somewhat more vertically. Blood rushed back out of my face, and I managed to straighten myself out, now sort of clinging to the bulging, hairy vulva as I was tackled into it. Beth switched her grip again. A loud feminine grunt indicated my mom’s concentration as she visualized the careful, precise movements of her insanely strong hand, sight unseen. Again, using her own soaking cunt as leverage, mom pressed her palm into my shoulders and split my legs open with what felt like her middle finger. The giant, horny predator was probably about 30 to 35 feet tall I figured, but as much as her body had grown, that huge slobbering organ had swollen even more by comparison. I gulped as I realized what could happen. Beth could… She could fit me. My mom can swallow me in her pussy…

“Oooohhh… Yessss…The gigantic cavewoman growled. “I can swallow you in my PUSSY…” My mind reeled as she hissed in delight, almost like she knew she was psychically reading my thoughts. “Mmmmm…Mom’s voice dropped to a depth and timbre roughly reminiscent of an idling diesel truck. “Yeah, get RIGHT in there, baby… Oohhh, fffuuuuckkk…” The moans rose into a more glutinous pitch of arousal, and pretty soon we were having sex again. My beleaguered cock rose to attention as my mom’s sensuous beef curtains raked gently across my ribs, and up and down my bare thighs. “You fuck me sooo good… Uuunnnngh…” Beth purred, continuing to press down with her mighty abdominal muscles, forcing her cunt lips to surge lovingly around my face. There was a heightened gasp, followed by a brutal contraction of Beth’s monstrous pussy. After a brief moment of tension, Beth groaned in exhale, bathing me in her wondrous breath. Mom’s gigantic pussy slackened and air rushed in all around me. The relaxation of my mother’s cunt lips caused a pocket to open in her vaginal seal, and I was swept up sickeningly into the meaty, oozing mess of womanhood. My mom raked me up and down a bit like this, meanwhile whispering sneering adulations like only a building-sized cougar could.

Beth loudly fucked her adult son, desecrating the otherwise idyllic mountain landscape. The newly enlarged giantess surveyed the countryside, no doubt taking in the beauty of the isolated scenery while I squirmed weakly against the shockingly large genitals as my mom’s trembling hand drove me up and down her fat, feminine lips. I was lost in the shadows of her gigantic, naked bulk, but I could sense her increasing desire to achieve a comfortable position to fuck me. Mom’s shoulders sagged, and the barn-sized beauty reached out with her right hand to catch the ground as it lazily rushed up at her titanic ass. Big as she was, Beth wasn’t quite used to moving all that mass in a coordinated way, despite her proportionate increase in strength. Add to that, she didn’t seem to realize how far down her humongous ass had expanded in 3D space. A sudden grunt of surprise put a pause in our lovemaking. Mom lost her balance and began to pitch backwards. For a split second it seemed like the sweaty, naked goddess teetered and pitched past the point where she could stop herself. Then her ass hit the ground.

I saw the shockwave kind of out of the corner of my eye. Dirt and debris from the ruined remains of Honeymoon House burst outwards in a sharp crack accompanied by a powerful, low frequency boom. Mom’s gargantuan ass seemed to have absorbed most of the blow. Then followed the aftershock, quieter, and in more of a slapping timbre as thousands of pounds of thick, curvy cellulite and millions of muscle fibers creaked and rebounded upwards. There was a second wave of mechanical force that rippled upwards and outwards. It went through my body and I was able to sense the visuals of Beth’s little accident as my consciousness exploded with stimulation from the peaks of the ecstasy-like high. The force flowing through Beth’s spine was quickly transferred to her mountainous breasts which bobbed sympathetically as they absorbed the rest of the shockwave. Strong, fibrous ligaments circling many meters around the periphery of her immense bust creaked under the weight of mom’s water tower-sized mammaries. Those gigantic globes of grimy, sensual breast flesh continued to fall backwards, carrying my mother’s powerful and bulky torso with it.

Sunlight erupted into my field of vision, blinding me again. Mom let out a low groan of protest as her colossal torso crashed into the earth, obliterating all that had remained of the bedside wall of Honeymoon House. “Uuurrrnngh…” I was jerked roughly into the air as my gigantic naked mother raised her massive arms to regain control of her own momentum. A low, self-satisfied growl twisted into a haughty snicker as Beth reveled in the exciting new sensations of moving through space with a body as physically massive as hers. “Hrrrraaaggh… Hahaha…” I twisted in discomfort as mom giggled idiotically like a monstrous toddler. At length she brought both of her hands up into the air and tilted me into a more upright position. I surveyed the glorious feminine landscape below in terrified wonder. Beth’s biceps and deltoids bulged beautifully in the bright spring morning. Her colossal breasts pancaked outwards, making them seem even more comically inflated than when she had been upright. Aureoles so large you could have practically landed a helicopter on them adorned mom’s boobs. They were like pink, milk-stained islands in an ocean of stunning, gleaming it meat. I could see subtle shockwaves beat rhythmically from beneath all that meat and bone. Beth’s heart was so gigantic that her pulse could be seen as well as heard, throbbing in slow motion. The giant, muscular organ slammed hundreds of gallons of blood through her awesome body, each beat driving enough fist-like force to crush a car like an aluminum can.

My humongous, naked mother grinned widely as she watched me react to what I was seeing. A smug sigh poured out of her powerfully swollen chest. “HHHhhhmmm…” Sweet feminine breath surged all around me. My vision churned with repeating fractal patterns of Beth’s wondrous blond curls. Her gorgeous, silky mane spilled out over the broken wood timbers and neon-green grass, heavy with crystalline dew. “You’re going to have to lube me up, hun…” Mom’s beautiful eyes twinkled as she playfully growled. I expect you… Huuuunnnghh…” The huge, horny cougar moaned. Her heavily aroused vocalizations twisted into a salacious chuckle. “Hnnnngghhh… Haha… I want you to fight it, son… Huuuhhh…” My stomach dropped as I shrank back into mom’s fridge-sized fist. Beth opened her mouth wider, showing me all her large, glistening teeth. The sex-crazed amazon huffed through her great gaping maw. “If I’m not buying it, I’ll… Oooohhh…” She gasped. I was jerked into motion as mom engaged her core and leaned up threateningly towards me. “Hnnghh… I’ll shove you right up my fucking asshole… Hhhuuunnghh…” I could barely believe the words as they rumbled through me. Mom sneered in sexual delight. Get to work, Jesse…”

Good god...Without waiting for a reply, Beth rolled up her eyes and slammed her brows together in sexual consternation. She wouldn’t be able to see me anyways not where I was going. Now held in both of my mother’s hands I descended over her gleaming torso, then into the canyon of her gargantuan tree-trunk thighs once more. Fuck, she’s huge… Mom had her thumbs pressed up into my chest. Her sausage-like fingers encircled my sides and back, easily covering me from hips to shoulders. I probably looked about a foot tall to my giantess mother- maybe would have come up to her knees by this point. I think a normally sized woman probably wouldn’t be able to sheathe a foot-long human in her cunt, but there was nothing normal about the gigantic, slobbering beast that I was heading into. Beth’s huge, swollen pussy swung hideously into view bathing me in a vast column of warm, moist air. At the same time, the huge, horny cougar spread her sequoia-like thighs adjusted her gargantuan ass, settling greedily into place for the fuck fest to come. This caused mom’s vast, feminine cave to yawn open, emitting a terrifying wet groan as air swept into its dark, feminine hunger.

I thrashed fearfully in the giantess’ grip, begging my mother to stop as she ground her teeth and grunted in maniacal delight. Beth shifted again, jerking me roughly up against her fat, massive cunt lips. She was clearly struggling with her enormous bust getting in the way, but seemed to enjoy the challenge her sheer size was creating for us. I was smooshed into mom’s humongous cunt for a moment while she managed to tuck her muscly arms under the immense swooping curves of her tits. She squeezed them tantalizingly between her massive biceps, gasping and panting as she leisurely warmed up her dump-truck loins. I found myself shifted so that I was held with one massive hand behind my back and supporting my head, the other pressed against my buttocks and supporting my legs. My ragdoll form was molded neatly up into a 5-foot crescent that spanned the viciously elongated and swollen arc of my mom’s huge, hairy vulva. Beth then proceeded to rub me into herself as before.

“Yeah… lick my giant pussy, baby…” The colossal, naked woman glowered down from on high, basking in the total sexual control she commanded over me. Mom let out a rough, heated gasp, “Hnnnuuugghh… Hnnnngghhh…” Her breathing was becoming shallow and labored. My magnificent mother slid me upwards taking a moment to indulge herself by rubbing my exposed face against a clit the size of a watermelon. “OOoohhh…” She squealed in delight. “Ohhh… It’s like… Hmmm…” I heard my mother curl her lip in a nostalgic sneer. “It’s like when you were born, honey…” My guts did a backflip, and I immediately knew what Beth was about to say. “You came out of my pussy… Huunngghh…Mom groaned passionately as she slid me back down towards the hard, muscly diamond of her inner labia. “Now you’re going back in… Huhhh… Haha…” The titanic naked woman’s laughter thundered as she teased my body a few inches up into herself. Beth shuddered, almost like she remembered the very moment I had come out of her at birth. Her moans twisted heatedly above me as the fantasy came to life. “OOoohhh…” My shoulder was suddenly grabbed and my body angled roughly to the side. My yelp of protest was drowned in a hot sticky gurgle of motherly lube as I suddenly found my face plunged above half a foot into that horrifying cave of powerful, womanly flesh. “Unnnggghhh…” Mom groaned in ecstasy, gritting her teeth and trembling all over. “I’m g-gonna… HHHRRRGGHH…” Beth’s gloating was interrupted by an involuntary gasp. “Ooohhh FUCK…” I thrashed my legs, struggling vainly to get away. My mother just trembled in place, pinning my face menacingly against the threshold of her cavernous sex. With a grunt of effort, she held onto her load. Lowering her voice to a terrifying, rumbling whisper, Beth growled. “I’m going to make you… Hunnghh… Part of my body again…