- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

As always, better late than never. I'll continue to add to this tale as I'm able. Enjoy the new chapter :)

“Uuunnnngh… You’re in me, baby… OOOooommmpphh…”

Beth roared with all the delight of a T-rex in the middle of a kill. Her hands trembled as she clutched me to her gigantic soaking womanhood. My world was plunged into darkness as the gargantuan woman plowed my head and shoulders up into herself. “HHhnnnnuugghhh… Hrrrrggghhh…” Mom’s terrifyingly deep vocalization took on a rhythmic, grunting cadence as her entire godlike being took up the fantasy of using her son as a living, wriggling dildo. I felt her deafening groans ripple throw me, partly broken up by the rising passion of her immense heartbeat. This was all difficult to appreciate though as my drug-addled panic fixated on the grotesque mess of pulsatile cunt flesh that pummeled me with muscular contractions and steamy hot fuck nectar.

My humongous, horny mother swirled me around leisurely, taking the time to appreciate how my upper torso filled her giant slobbering muff. At nearly 40 feet tall, Beth was not quite large enough to devour me whole or easily, but with each lazy thrust I was probed greedily and terrifyingly deeper into that massive womanly chasm. With my logical faculties completely overwhelmed, I foolishly screamed in protest. Even if I hadn’t immediately choked on a hot gurgle of mom’s copious lubricant, there was no way she would have heard me over the passion of her gratuitous self-pleasuring. Sputtering and hacking now in my erotic prison, I was seized by an involuntary, claustrophobic panic. I thrashed madly, like an animal in a cage. Twisting my hips and shoulders, I kicked violently against the huge, powerful hands that gripped me by the waist and legs. At the same time, I scrabbled desperately with my arms and hands, raking my tiny fingers against the unyielding walls of mom’s immense, womanly cave. Oh my god… she’s going to kill me… My thoughts flared out like bright, fiery lights in my drug-altered consciousness. Mom’s going to drown me in her giant fucking pussy…

Beth gasped in ecstasy, bucking her gigantic hips up to fuck my body deeper into hot, turgid cunt. The building-sized woman shook and quaked all around me, and all I could do was thrash madly in reply. I suddenly kicked free of mom’s trunk-like fingers as they fumbled clumsily around my cum-slicked form. I was loose for about half a second, and I renewed my efforts to struggle free as my chest ached from a lack of air. My moment of hope was quickly snuffed out as the darkness all around me collapsed sickeningly inward. I wasn’t quite aware of how it was happening, but I suddenly felt myself thrust deep into the vacuum of Beth’s titanic vagina. Hot, throbbing meat squeezed past my face and torso. I was quickly engulfed up to my thighs in mom’s humongous, wet pussy as she howled above in deadly, shameless arousal. I was packed in so tightly that I could barely move, but my muscles, taxed to the limit and lacking oxygen still battered and pried at my mother’s greedy vaginal canal under a surge of adrenaline. Beth cried out silently for a moment, trembling passionately. In my mind’s eye, I could see her mouth curled into a plaintive “O”. I was seeing stars in the darkness of mom’s colossal, soaking womanhood as it suffocated me mercilessly for her godlike pleasure. All I could hear was the pounding of Beth’s enormous and powerful heart as gallons of blood pumped into her engorged loins. My mother’s massively swollen cunt lips were gnawing glutinously at what little of my body remained outside of that monstrous, matronly pussy.

Suddenly I was grabbed by the legs with one powerful hand and yanked roughly out of mom’s terrifying vagina. I felt the turgid walls of my fleshy prison close in, quickly re-occupying the space my body left behind as it vacated Beth’s cavernous muff. This propelled me quickly to the entrance of her mighty cunt lips, and just as I was about to black out, I was hit with a dazzling flood of daylight. My ears rang and I was coughing and sputtering so hard that I was only vaguely aware of the thick, ponderous fingers of my mother’s opposite hand rubbing furiously at her meaty, melon-sized clit. The huge, horny amazon moaned salaciously as she drove herself wild with pleasure. I hacked up a lungful of fragrant cum, still hot from the depths of mom’s voracious, swollen pussy. I dimly registered that I was being clutched protectively against her sequoia-like inner thigh. Exhausted and disoriented, I let my head loll backwards only to see Beth’s sickening mess of beef curtains churn and clench monstrously, compressing the space I had just been in like a garbage compactor of powerful, feminine flesh. “UUUnnnnnggghhh… FUCK yeah…” Mom growled through clenched teeth. “Ooooohhh, you fill me up so good, baby…” Beth’s opposite hand was now stroking her gargantuan hairy vulva north to south, teasing the erogenous flesh with abandon. “Hunngh… That was good, honey… Huuhhh…” She panted. Mom flexed her barrel-like torso to peer awkwardly over her titanic cleavage. I caught her gorgeous green eyes, blazing with sexual domination in the morning sun. Her lip curled up in a conceited sneer as she spied me, naked, trembling, and soaking in her motherly juices. “Mummy needs more…” She huffed. The fingers on her opposite hand probed her savagely engorged genitals. She pried herself open to me slowly, and that horrifying cave yawned open in reply, causing air to become swept into the darkness within. “Break’s over…” Beth grunted in delight, preparing herself for the next crescendo. Get back in there…”

I cried weakly in protest as the second hand swooped in. The sex-crazed goddess gripped me as before with thumbs on my chest and fingers behind my thighs. My cries turned into shrieks as mom simply plunged me in this time. It seemed her gigantic, heaving cunt had dilated somewhat, and I engulfed with sickening ease. Heat, moisture, and darkness enveloped me once more, but at least my instinct kicked on in time for me to close my mouth before choking on my mother’s cum. Beth relaxed her immense abdominal muscles, letting her dump truck shoulders and head fall to the earth. The shockwave rippled through tons of gorgeous feminine flesh, banging me around in mom’s fridge-sized pussy. After the shockwave settled, all sounds were drowned out save for the squelching of powerful, wet pussy meat, accompanied by that deafening heartbeat and renewed baritone moaning. I met resistance at about waist level, and Beth paused here to switch her grip. Somehow, in the depths of mom’s prison-like fuck barrel I could see her moving around with my mind’s eye. She grabbed me firmly by the calves with her right hand, swirling me generously in her abundant, muscular cave. At the same time, subtler jostling forces indicated to me that Beth had flexed her left arm luxuriantly, stretching upwards towards her face to play with her gorgeous blond hair, or perhaps to tease her colossal breasts. I could practically see her face glowing in the darkness of her gargantuan loins… She was grinning sluttily, knitting her brows, grunting in ecstasy through her plump, curled lips. Through the effects of the psychedelic drugs we had taken together, I could sense my mother’s emotions and thoughts as she telepathically broadcasted them. “Make me cum, baby…” The gigantic cougar purred like a diesel engine, mostly to herself. “Fucking struggle in mummy’s giant cunt… Uuuunnngh…”

As the goddess groaned sweet nothings into the mid-morning sky, I gradually became aware that I was complying with my goddess’ wishes. Too overwhelmed to disobey, I had begun probing Beth’s pussy to my vague horror. My mind went numb as my body began thrashing and twisting weakly against her unstoppable sexual conquest. The gigantic, horny cougar growled like a sci-fi monster rocking her hips upwards and elevating her gigantic legs in reply. This position created additional space in mom’s titanic cunt, and I felt my body pitch forward and slide another foot or so into the drooling, wet darkness. I screamed in terror as my face was suddenly thrust into a hard muscular disc. Beth lost her grip on me again as she howled in existential levels of arousal. Powerful, slimy pussy lips wrung my legs and buffeted me even further inwards, and I began to feel my knees disappear into mom’s burgeoning, womanly abundance. My head was bent to the side as the monstrous vagina stretched and trembled, grossly accommodating the mass of my body by some unseen mechanism. Like a python swallowing a deer, mom simply made it work. I was crying and whimpering in the depths of the most enormous pussy to ever exist.

It occurred to me that I was pressed up against the very top of Beth’s pussy. Her massive, constricted cervix pressed roughly into the side of my head, and I realized that my face had been shoved off to the side, in a deep fold directly beside the entrance to mom’s womb- the same organ that had birthed me. I guess when mom had opened herself up for me she must have swallowed a good-sized pocket of air. My mind suddenly registered that I could dimly hear myself crying  and begging pathetically under the cacophony of bodily, sexual noises she was making. I jerked my legs and tried to twist my body to get a better sense of where the air pocket was, eliciting another deafening groan of arousal emanating through Beth’s powerful torso. I found myself slightly less claustrophobic now and took a few short panicky breaths of humid air full of intoxicating feminine hormones. I kept my neck craned, clutching mom’s mighty beef curtains miserably as I tried to keep my head in a position where I could breathe. Apparently this had the effect of amusing my gargantuan mother as I felt my oppressive fleshy prison jiggle and heard a sneering, rumbling giggle emanate from her massive voice box. Please stop… I begged pathetically. Don’t suffocate me in here…

I felt the giant fumbling fingers seeking my legs, and once again I found my entire body restrained in mom’s enormous clutches. With a derisive, mischievous huff, Beth yanked me out of herself again. As I slid from that sickening mess of cunt flaps, I sensed once again the pleasure that it produced in the godlike woman. My mother’s gigantic, wet pussy collapsed into itself again, churning and muscling through the space that I had just occupied. This time I had maintained a much better grip on my consciousness, and as Beth clutched me in one hand while madly fingering her massive clit with the other, I got a really good look at what my mom’s humongous pussy was doing. The two massive piles of meat on either side had folded inward. That grotesque mass of erotic flesh was wrapping and squeezing so tightly into itself that the color of mom’s immense labia transitioned into a swollen, dusky purple. Hot, fragrant lube jetted noisily from the deepest recesses of her hungry pussy as the internal pressure skyrocketed. I shivered despite the oppressive heat that Beth’s over-stimulated loins were producing. That would have broken every bone in my body… I realized. Mom’s pussy can crush me like a soda can…

Beth whimpered in a mix of drug-heightened ecstasy and wicked amusement at my pathetic predicament. “Hahah… Oooohhh…She sneered. “You should be careful, honey… Uuuunnngh…” Mom was grinding her hips back and forth over the ruined footprint of Honeymoon House, smashing the remaining portions of the cabin’s walls to the left and right as her mountainous pelvis steamrolled the flimsy logs. Another loud moan erupted from the horny giantess. “Aaarrrgghh… Hhhmmmmpphh… Beth trembled and clutched her huge throbbing clit, seemingly unwilling to blow her load just yet. “Oooohhh…” She let relaxed her powerfully enhanced pussy muscles once more, and with a noisy, moist sigh, that terrifying cave gurgled open again. “You don’t want to be in there when mummy cums… Ahahah…” Despite her horrifying truth of her heated taunts, my gigantic mother growled pleasurably, then crammed me up into her sex once more.

This time, mom pressed me up into herself with just the one hand, and I was shoved roughly up under the hood of her massive throbbing clit. My shoulders weren’t quite aligned properly, and I ended up getting snagged in one of the many false folded openings in Beth’s gargantuan sex organ. I cried out as my arm was twisted painfully into the quivering mass of Beth’s giant inner cunt lips. My huge horny mother grunted impatiently and adjusted her grip on my helpless, reedy body, withdrawing me a few feet. At the same time, she seemed to flex some complimentary group of heavily enhanced muscles encircling her magnificent fuck tunnel. This had the effect of drawing up her enormous, gleaming beef curtains, further dilating the mouth of the terrifying cave that had brought me into this world. Laying down as she was, with the sun just rising over the eastern tree line, a shaft of light penetrated all the way to the back of my mother’s colossal, slobbering vagina. My mouth gaped open and I let out a silent scream of terror as my drug-addled mind beheld the grotesque mass of shadowy pussy flesh. Thick gobs of steaming, fragrant fuck nectar drooled down from the top of the tunnel and pooled sickeningly at the bottom of mom’s immense, vascular sheath. The many deeper folds of feminine flesh were crisscrossed by many bluish-green veins, wobbling in a gory pulsatile rhythm with the force of a heart the size of a couch. Visual hallucinations and fractal fuck folds swirled and eddied in a chaotic spiral. It had felt like a full minute of frozen terror, but in reality it was probably only a second or two before Beth tried again. This time, she simply inhaled me.

Beth thrust me headfirst once again into her massive, yawning vaginal barrel. Drawn up and dilated as she was, mom had no trouble getting me into herself this time. I instantly regretted leaving my mouth idiotically agape as I promptly met with a hot, frothy mouthful of my godlike mother. My body blocked the sunlight, and now Beth’s terrifying, womanly cavern was plunged into darkness. My head was pressed roughly up against mom’s unyielding, muscular cervix, while her turgid, purple cunt lips clung amorously around my hips. It struck me as odd that I had hit my limit but was still only waist deep. As I penetrated her however, my enormously aroused mother let out a huge, pleasurable sigh. I felt the action of muscles and erectile flesh all around me and realized that my environment was quickly shifting by some unknown means. “UUUuuhhh-OOOoooohhh…” Mom thundered. Her throbbing heartbeat pulsed deafeningly in my ears, and suddenly I felt her long muscular sheathe engulf me, flattening out and sweeping past my thighs and knees. A sickening, wet, grinding tone accompanied the awful movement, and I felt all the air that had been trapped in my mother’s erotic prison whistle backwards, past my body and out between her lips. I took a quick, panicked gasp of air just before the vacuum sealed shut with a loud, liquid slurp. I jerked my entire body in panic, but what little movement I registered as a result of my strongest efforts was a mere wriggling of my toes and ankles. Oh my god… My feet were the only part of my body sticking outside of Beth’s titanic, engorged pussy. She’s done it… Alarm bells were ringing in my drugged and panicky consciousness. Beth swallowed me whole into her giant fucking cunt…

Mom cried out, bucking her humongous hips thunderously in excitement. “Ooohhhh, YESSS… Unnnggghhh…The sex-crazed goddess gloated as she basically parroted my thoughts to the word. “Mummy swallowed you whole with… MMMmmmmpphhh… With her giant fucking cunt, UUuuuunnnhhh…” Once again, I could somehow see Beth’s body splayed out over the destroyed foundation of Honeymoon House, bucking and heaving. Her legs kicked lazily out into the clear blue sky while she played furiously with her clit and her planetary breasts. In contrast to mom’s unfettered, adulterous joy, I trembled and cowered pathetically in my tight, heaving prison of engorged, maternal pussy fllesh. I was finally alert to the knowledge that Beth’s otherworldly cunt had evolved the ability to stretch and retract like a slinky, or like a boa constrictor. It would slurp up anything caught in her giant, slobbering trap. I groaned inwardly… I can’t escape… My prison churned and buffeted me from every side, building up the pressure that would eventually crush me to death as my enraged mother became too aroused to hold back. The only way I can get out is if she let’s me out… I felt my lungs start to burn from lack of air as mom’s colossal, throbbig cunt lips greedily pulled up on my feet, engulfing them into her erotic embrace as well. This is it for me…

Beth moaned and raged, shouting her maniacal vulgarities for the entire world to hear. “Uuuuhhh… Oh YEAH…She kicked her splayed legs out in triumphant ecstasy, causing the ground to shift and shake beneath her tremendous bulk. “Mummy’s fucking her boy… Huunnnngh…” I dimly wondered if she had any idea how insane she sounded. “Ooooohhh you fill me up so good, honey…” I could practically see the delighted sneer on her huge, gorgeous face. “OOOoohhh, fight my cunt… MMMmmm…” Mom moaned like a real champ, occupying the role of the goddess she had always dreamed of becoming. “Struggle in… Hrrrrgghh…” She growled despite herself. “Struggle in mommy’s… Huuhhh… cunt…” My limbs jerked uselessly in reply, weakly battering their fleshy restraints. I doubt she even felt it. “Make mommy cum… Mmmmmppphhh… And maybe mommy will pull you out of her giant pussy… UUUuuuunnnghhh…”