- Text Size +

Beth stood up in the hot tub, fully naked and facing me. Water dripped from her gleaming, voluptuous curves, and steam rose off her flesh, flickering in the mild breeze. Her fists hung clenched at her sides, and her chest rose and fell quickly, as though she was hyperventilating. I shrank back before my mother's formidable body, frozen in place and unable to speak. I was being drawn into her mental space, feeling uncertainty and disbelief suppress and eclipse my euphoria. “I'm growing… I'm growing...” Beth murmured. She closed her eyes for a second and clapped her right hand on her plump, full ass with a wet smack that sent it jiggling. She slapped her left hand over her huge cleavage and arched her back, puffing out her bosom and her rear exultantly. My mother tipped back her head and opened her eyes to the brilliant full moon. “I'm growing!” she seethed in a throaty growl. I gulped. This was proving too overwhelming to me, and I lowered my eyes away from the fierce excitement on Beth's face. Instead I stared at her big, womanly crotch. I was no virgin, and I had seen a good deal of porn in my life, but right now I was convinced that Beth's pussy was the most impressive, most exquisite set of genitals I had ever seen. Her plump, full belly fell away to a lovely bed of neatly trimmed crotch hair. It narrowed between her huge, voluptuous thighs where her flesh pushed outwards into a fat, meaty mons. Her large outer labial lips hung low, clean-shaven and glistening in the moonlight. Her inner labial tissue peeked out teasingly from within the swollen twin lips. I'm growing…” Beth repeated, this time, whispering. She closed her eyes and beckoned me, “Stand up, honey…”

 

Without thinking I immediately rose to my feet. I was standing perilously close to Beth's massive, naked body. I was unsure of how to handle that since there was obviously something very erotic about what was happening right now. Beth inhaled deeply and pulled me into herself. She clasped my head into her prodigious bust and let out a long, satisfied sigh. “Oh my god…” she whispered. “I'm so much bigger than you.” As I stood pinned to my mother's huge, bare chest listening to her fluttering heartbeat I came to the immediate realization that it was true. I had hallucinated plenty already, but even in my current state there could be no denying the fact that I was about eye-level with Beth's nipples. How tall did that make her… 7 feet? More? The woman in front of me was simply enormous, and though it didn't occur to me to estimate her weight, I could safely assume I would be utterly powerless against her in a contest of size or strength.

 

Still partially stunned from this development, I mumbled through my mother's huge wet breasts as they encased my head, “Mum… Wh-what is happening? Are you really…” I gulped, “Are you still growing?”

 

Beth breathed heavily and rapidly. I was starting to feel chilled by the cool night air, but Beth's body was hot to the touch, and as I stood wrapped in her intimate embrace, I began to relax, despite my incomprehension at what was happening. “I don't know, Jesse… I mean…” Beth fumbled for words. “I feel much bigger… much stronger...” She swayed slowly from side to side. I felt vulnerable for a moment as she unbalanced my small body, but clearly my mother was capable of holding me up on her own. Before I knew it, I had gone limp, resigning myself to be guided by her powerful arms. Beth's big, scratchy muff glided sensually along my torso. My amazonian mother shivered despite her furnace-like warmth, and I could swear I felt Beth's vagina twitch against my bare, wet skin. “Oohhh...” She groaned in spite of herself. Beth's body tensed up a bit and she teetered while rocking to one side. “I th-think I need to sit down...” she whispered huskily. Without warning, Beth deposited me thoughtlessly and stepped back. She plunked herself down on the hot tub seat with a loud, unceremonious splash. I sat down slowly, not fully believing everything that was happening. A few minutes of silence went by, and I felt myself lulled into a state of relaxation by the sounds of water and of nature. Still though, I couldn't shake the apparent reality from my head. She's growing… My mother is growing…

 

Eventually, Beth cleared her throat. I met her even, earnest gaze. After a moment, she spoke in a low voice. “Did you know?” she asked, pointedly.

 

My eyes went wide. “What do you mean?” I murmured confusedly. “Did I know about...” I gestured in the direction of my mother's gorgeous, oversized form, naked and on display.

 

“That's what I'm asking, sweetie.” My mother whispered.

 

“No, I swear!” I shook my head and held up my hands. The way Beth had asked was making me a little uncomfortable, but more than anything I was surprised by the question. How could I possibly know? I stared back into Beth's beautiful green eyes. Her big plump lips were squeezed together in a thoughtful pout as she regarded me back. After a second I added, “Dad told me that… He said he stopped doing drugs with you because you were getting carried away.” This time it was Beth's turn to look vulnerable. She turned away sharply. I furrowed my brow. “Did you know?” I demanded. “Has this happened before?”

 

Beth sighed and shook her head. “No… well…” she brought one hand up and cupped her massive right breast. “Not like this,” she admitted. “That summer, before we knew you were coming along… Joe and I did a lot of this lab-produced ecstasy. When we had started going out I was only as tall as your father. By the end of the summer…” Beth trailed off, blushing deeply. “I had grown. I was nearly a foot taller, and…” Like she suddenly became conscious of having been stroking her breast, Beth flinched and let her hand fall back into the water. She looked down, seemingly embarrassed. “I had gotten… fuller too. Bigger breasts… bigger ass…” Beth trailed off.

 

I felt a little betrayed that my mother had never told me any of this. In fact, it seemed more like my parents had actively hidden this story from me. I felt my voice crack as I pressed into her, “How did it stop, Mum?”

 

Beth finally summoned the courage to look me in the eye. She sighed again and, replied, “Your father... He said the drugs were changing me. Joe had been saving the strongest drugs, waiting to see if they were safe to work up to. But he thought they were changing me for the worse. I… I wasn't as mature back then... Plus they weren't affecting him the same way they affected me, so I think he was feeling... powerless… He thought I would lose control.” Beth paused for a moment. She shifted uncomfortably, then continued, “I don't think he understood how powerful I felt.” My mother leaned back at the recollection, absentmindedly spreading her thick, womanly legs open and reaching her arms outwards to rest on the edge of the tub. For about a minute she stared off at the sky in silence, a slow, sad smile forming on her beautiful lips. Finally she concluded, “Anyways, at the end of that argument I decided your father was more important to me than becoming a giantess. I never did get it out of him whether he had actually gotten a hold of the stronger stuff, or whether it was going to work any better than what I'd already tried.” She smirked down at me and added, “I guess he did score some of the good stuff… and I'd say it works pretty well, haha…”

 

Beth laughed deep and long, leaning back and puffing out her immense cleavage as she did so. I couldn't help myself. Despite the fact that the drugs were starting to wear off, I was still giddy and euphoric, and soon I was cackling alongside my oversized mother. As I grinned and giggled, my head churned with thoughts as I began to process everything that was happening. First off, I decided that I would let her off the hook for the fact that she had intimidated me earlier. I gave Beth the benefit of the doubt and chalked it up to the fact that she was high and caught up in the moment. She was right… I couldn't understand how powerful she felt. However, I was a little upset that she had hid this from me. Not just at Beth, but my father Joe as well. I guess that hurt my pride a bit, made me feel like I was being kept in the dark, out of the loop. I had finished giggling, and had been brooding for a couple of minutes at this point. I think Beth sensed that I was mulling everything over. I could tell she was tense. She was worried that I was going to have a negative reaction to everything I was learning. At length I turned my head to look at Beth as earnestly as I could. “Okay Mum, I want to know why you didn't tell me this.” I spoke slowly and tried my best to sound non-judgmental. I wanted her to know I was on her side. “Why not after Dad died? Why not before we took those pills?”

 

Beth inhaled briefly, but answered quickly and confidently, “I didn't see the point of telling you when you were young, obviously. When your father died, I thought of telling you, but I worried that you would have more questions that I wouldn't be able to answer, like how your father felt about the… changes…” Beth put her hand up to the top of her chest in an emphatic gesture. “I realize now that was a mistake… You could have handled it back then, and you should have had all of the information when you asked me to share these pills now.” My gaze softened even more as my mother spilled her guts, working through this as honestly as she could. I realized that I was already starting to forgive her. She wrung her hands, cheeks burning fiercely. “I didn't think this would happen as dramatically as it did. Maybe I didn't believe that it would happen at all, I don't know...” Beth looked suddenly very vulnerable, like she might burst into tears. “Now our vacation is on hold while we… Oh goodness…” She sobbed, “… While we deal with my huge body…” Tears starting flowing as my mother scrunched up and buried her head in her hands.

 

Before I knew what was happening I had waded over to her massive frame and put a hand around her bulky shoulder. “It's okay, Mum,” I gushed, feeling my heart overwhelmed with the sensation of empathy. “I'm not judging you… I would never judge you…” As I consoled her, Beth wrapped her arm around me, and enveloped me between her right arm, thigh and breast. She continued to sob, but she squeezed my ribs into herself in gratitude for my caring tone. I murmured into her ear, “I think… I think I understand. It must feel amazing to be so big.” I leaned in even closer. “You're so huge… so powerful…” My voice cracked. I could barely believe what I was saying, but I was still high, so it seemed I just had no filter to stop myself with. “I don't care what Dad thought two decades ago. You may be a giant, but you're still my mother. I would love you no matter how big you got.”

 

Hearing this, Beth let out a sound that was somewhere between a sob and a laugh. She put both of her large hands on my shoulders and pulled me in front of her to face me. Beth's eyes were glimmering with tears, but the expression she wore was hopeful. “You're not mad?” she asked, her beautiful, plush lips trembling.

 

“No Mum, I'm not mad,” I chided with a gentle smile. I touched Beth's lips gently and she smiled back at me with all of her large gorgeous features lighting up. “I'm actually...” I stalled. How could I best phrase this? Beth looked lovingly into my eyes. She waited with hopeful curiosity for what I was going to say next. “I… I know I'm still high, but…” Finally I just blurted it out, “How big do you think you'll get?”

 

Beth's eyes narrowed ever so slightly. Her demeanor shifted palpably as a look of intrigue crossed her face. “I don't know exactly...” She furrowed her eyebrows thoughtfully. “It was hard to measure back in the day, but we felt pretty certain that I was only growing when I was high… And I'm coming down now, so...” she glanced down at her 7-foot-something frame demonstratively, “… I think this is probably about it.

 

I looked Beth dead in the face and asked bluntly. “Mum… how big do you want to get?”