- Text Size +

“How big did you want to get?” I asked Beth. Despite the warmth of the tub I found I was trembling slightly.


Beth had her large hands clamped on my shoulders as I stood in front of her giant, sitting form. Her nakedness and her astonishing beauty were enhanced by the blue lights of the hot tub and the silver light of the moon. She appeared to glow luminously in the night which signaled to me that I was still decently high. My mother's eyes danced with intrigue, and I could tell she was thinking about how to frame her response. At length she replied in a low voice, “I don't know… Big, I guess… I haven't really thought about it.”


“Bullshit, Mum,” I laughed. I waded forward as far as I could until I came to stand against the hot tub seat, between Beth's voluptuous, open legs. She kept her eyes locked on me, and instead of the usual politely-feigned reproach Beth would normally reserve for my ruder moments, the corner of her sensuous mouth twisted into a coy smirk. I lowered my voice, “I saw what happened to you when you realized you were growing…” Beth's eyes went wide in what looked like a mixture of guilt and excitement at the recollection. I placed my hands on Beth's waist, above her hips. I was looking down at her slightly since she was sitting, but what really struck me was how big my mother appeared just sitting down. Her torso had to be three feet wide. I trembled and continued, “You've thought about this for twenty-one years. I think I deserve to know… How big do you want to get? I won't judge you.”


By now I had fully occupied Beth's personal space and focused all of my scrutiny on her face. I could barely believe I had just done that, but now that we were here, I had to dig in and know that she was telling the truth. Beth's lip quivered as she calmly replied, “Big… Huge…” she whispered. Her thighs twitched and contracted inwards, momentarily squeezing me. Beth's face was red, and I could tell that she was made a little uncomfortable by my forwardness, but it was unbelievably exciting for me to have her spill her guts so honestly for me. I could see it was exciting for her too, to be able to say something so taboo. “I always fantasized being as big as a skyscraper... Beth murmured, closing her eyes and shuddering. “Just so everyone would see me, I guess… But… I would never hurt anyone.” Beth brought her hands up to the sides of her enormous breasts and began cupping and stroking herself in absentminded sensuality. She opened her eyes slowly and continued, “But that's, I mean… I'm sure that's impossible. Even if it is possible, it would never be sustainable… it's only a fantasy…” Beth sighed and found my eyes. “If I could… If I could grow as tall as…” her lovely green eyes darted around, searching. She narrowed them slightly and smirked, “As tall as the cabin… That would be… I mean…”


I leaned forward a little more, keeping my excited gaze fixed on Beth. “You would be the largest, most powerful human being ever…” I finished in a whisper. I imagined it, Beth standing 14 feet tall, weighing more than a ton, naked and gorgeous…


I slumped down to sit in the seat next to Beth and looked up at her. My mother searched my face, trying to understand my motive as she continued to shamelessly stroke her hyper-sensitive breast flesh. After a moment, her features softened, and she looked a little sad. “But… I wouldn't be able to paint or… sculpt if I become a giantess… How would I get around or… fit inside places?” She wondered aloud as the reality of the concept sunk in.


“Who says you can't paint if you're huge?” I asked. I placed my hand on Beth's thick, beautiful thigh and gave it a squeeze. “You've always said you wanted to transition into larger sculptures, well… Wouldn't it help to have the strength of ten people rather than one?” Beth chewed her fat lower lip thoughtfully, and I continued. “You wouldn't fit everywhere, true… but people would come to you…” My voice grew bolder and more convincing, “Mum… you'd be a celebrity!”


Beth cracked a laugh at that, but she quickly turned serious again. She narrowed her eyes at me, “Okay, so tell me just what's in it for you, hmm? Why do you seem to want this, Jesse? Are you going to follow me around, cooking meals and cleaning up after your giant mother for a living?”


I was taken aback. It hadn't occurred to me that might be a possibility. Feeling Beth's eyes burn into mine I looked down at her legs and tried my best not to sound defensive. “No, well… I don't know, maybe… What I want is for you to be happy. I don't know what will happen if you keep taking those pills, but if it could make you grow into a giantess, maybe it's worth a try. I saw how happy you were when you grew tonight, and… it makes me happy too… My Mum, becoming so powerful… so beautiful…” I stroked Beth's thigh under the surface of the water. Her skin was smooth and thrilling to the touch, every bit as wonderful as her huge naked body was to look at. When I looked back up at Beth, I could see her expression had softened a lot, and she was looking at me adoringly. After a moment I added, “You said you wanted everyone to see you… Well… this might be your chance.”


Beth let out a little moan as I caressed her plump bare thigh. She cast her eyes briefly downward to look at what I was doing, then brought them back up to me. She fixed me with a sultry, passionate gaze. “Are you sure, sweetie?” she whispered huskily. “We can just quit while we're ahead and talk about this after we've enjoyed our vacation. I-I don't want to ruin it for you...”


I scrootched in close to Beth's side, snuggling in under her arm, against her huge right breast. I couldn't see her face to read her expression from this angle, but judging by her demeanor, I figured Beth was seriously considering more drugs and more growth. I could barely contain my delight. I cooed, “No, Mum, you could never ruin a week with just the two of us. I think… spending the week with you growing could be fun.”


Beth shuddered and pulled me in close. Her voice went even lower, “… And you won't judge me for anything? I can't promise that I won't… get a little too excited...”


I shook my head, nuzzling into Beth's wonderful, warm cleavage. “I would never judge you, Mum.” I whispered. “I love you.”


Beth wrapped her other arm around my diminutive body. She inhaled hugely, crushing me lightly into her yielding flesh. “I love you too, honey.”


Beth and I sat in silence together in the hot tub as the full moon climbed high into the sky. All of the confusion and stress that had weighed upon us since my mother had grown out of her bathing suit melted away. I relaxed into a wonderful, euphoric sense of well-being and connectedness with Beth, and I could tell simply by being so close to her that she felt the same. Beth continued to stroke her unbelievable body, teasing her free hand around her breasts and tummy as she squeezed me amorously into her immense bulk. I clung possessively to her right tit as it gleamed white and steamy in the moonlight. I was fascinated by the size of her breasts. Each seemed to be larger than a watermelon and they jiggled hypnotically with each small motion that I or my mother made. As I stroked Beth's huge tit, I realized gradually that she was staring at me, watching my small hands explore her wonderful, naked flesh through narrowly slitted eyes. She inhaled sharply and, I drew my hand away, suddenly and instinctively aware of the seeming inappropriateness of the situation. My face went bright red, and I looked away. “Sorry,” I croaked. I cleared my throat and added sheepishly, “I… You're skin feels incredible, and I really… really like touching it.”


Beth didn't say anything at first. She drew in a slow, deep breath, puffing out her magnificent bust. Her massive tit pressed into my face, and instead of reprimanding me, Beth clasped my hand and brought it back up, not merely to her breast but to her huge, womanly nipple. I was stunned. Beth pressed my hand deep into the soft, erotic warmth of her yielding flesh and proceeded to rub my fingers against herself, tracing slow, sensual circles around the perimeter of her aureole. My mother exhaled tremendously. A low, rumbling sigh escaped her throat, and she released my hand. “Ooohhh…” Beth moaned in sexually-charged approval as I continued to rub her nipple in slow circles as she had just instructed me. “That's good, sweetie…” She purred. “It's okay… I like it when you touch my huge body too.” Beth's voice was getting lower and huskier by the moment. “I want you to touch me, honey… It's part of the experience…” Beth shuddered and reclined her prodigious bulk. She began pulling and teasing her other nipple. My heart started beating faster as I began to wonder with a dull sense of alarm where this might be headed. Everything was foggy on the subject of social boundaries, and I was starting to realize that neither of us was going to say no to anything. Beth moaned again and whispered, “Ooohhh… Oh dear… Mmmm… Jesse, sweetie… That feels incredible. Keep touching me…”


Beth reached around me and with a casual show of strength she pulled me up onto her lap with both of her strong, large hands around my waist. My knees were wobbling balanced precariously on the hot tub seat. I flinched in surprise as Beth reclined even further, and suddenly I was pulled entirely on top of my amazonian mother, partially submerged in the blue, crystalline water. With a quiet gasp, I found purchase for my knees on the tops of Beth's plump, wide thighs. I balanced my lower body there, and reached instinctively for my mother's enormous, heavy breasts. With my head nestled between her huge, jiggling mammaries I clung to Beth, draped precariously over top of her abundant torso flesh.


Without missing a beat, Beth began stroking my waist and raking her large, feminine fingernails along the small of my back. I gave an involuntary shudder and thrust my pelvis into her soft, inviting tummy. As my mother cradled me against herself she continued to murmur and sigh. “Huuhhhh… Oh goodness… Sweetie, I… Oooohhh… Don't stop…” She furrowed her brow and pouted her big, plump lips. Beth's caressing of my body began to intensify and she gasped, “Ooohhh, FfffpphhhTouch me… Touch me anywhere… Mmmmm… Make me feel huge…”


As I began to feel more secure in this semi-supine position atop my burgeoning mother, I suddenly realized that I had resumed rubbing her immense breasts. My relatively small hands now grasped and teased at both of Beth's glorious nipples at the same time. I could hardly believe what was happening. Beth was squirming and gasping like crazy, like she was about to come. The thought that she might just do that both terrified and excited me. I froze, uncertain of how to proceed. On the one hand, there was a full laundry list of reasons why this shouldn't be happening. Beth was my mother… But still… She was a woman, one I loved dearly, and a woman who was growing into… something more… The whole night I had been saying yes and every time I did so, something wonderful immediately followed, and I felt closer and more enamored with Beth. And each time I said yes, there was a little more woman to be explore… And she became more sensual, more open… more ravishingly sexy…


Before I knew it, I had crawled up Beth's colossal, naked body. My feet found purchase about halfway up her huge gorgeous thighs. Beth's eyes fluttered as she squirmed and arched her back. Her lips were so full, and pursed so sensually. I couldn't just look at them any longer. I wrapped my arms around Beth's thick beautiful neck and kissed her deeply. She immediately reciprocated, and wrapped her plump feminine lips around mine. For a long moment we pulled gently into each others mouths, intoxicated with lust and drugs, and tired of fighting off our urges towards the other. I felt my cheeks burn bright red with the realization of what was happening. I opened my eyes to see that Beth was staring right back at me, blushing just as deeply, her eyes glazed in an impassioned mix of guilt, euphoria, and raw sexual desire that our circumstances demanded. After an electric moment of consideration, Beth withdrew slightly and gazed longingly into my eyes. In a husky, sensual voice she whispered, “No judgment…”


No judgment...” I croaked in affirmation.


Beth grinned, wide and sweetly as ever. In a moment I felt her lips around mine again. This time, we were devouring each other hungrily. Beth pulled away briefly and gasped, “Oh my god…” She then shivered and reclined a litter further, wrapping me fully into herself. She planted a deep, passionate kiss on my lips and pushed her large, sinewy tongue through them, brazenly exploring my mouth with hers. As I reciprocated her advances, I felt Beth's huge hand grasp my swimming trunks. With a grunt she wrenched them down, clumsily sliding them down my legs and flinging them away dramatically. Dispensing with the final barrier between us, Beth proceeded to make out with me, hungrily, powerfully…


Our gasps and sighs mingled with the sounds of the frogs and the crickets, and for the next half hour we kissed and sucked at each others lips, tongues and faces. My mother's significant size advantage provided us with endless fascination and grounds for exploration as she playfully, masterfully overpowered my advances and twisted them into her own hungry exploits. After a while, we gradually cooled down from our passionate high, and I sensed that Beth was becoming uncomfortable sitting and sweating for as long as she had. Once our kisses had slowed down significantly enough for me to breathe, I realized that I was parched and overheated. I actually felt a bit faint, so I pushed off Beth with one hand and protested, “Huh… Hang on, Mum. I need to take a break.”


Beth released me and straightened herself into a full sitting position again. She looked cramped with her knees pushing up into her massive cleavage and I wondered if she hadn't grown even more since we were both standing. I stood up with a small sigh and leaned over the side of the hot tub. I snatched my glass of water and downed it all at once, then poured another and handed it to Beth. She gratefully accepted, and eyed me up sideways as she drank. When she was done, she wiped her mouth and sat quietly with her hands wrapped around her knees, as though she were waiting for me to say something. I think we had both come down pretty far from the high of the drugs, and although I still felt warm and wonderful, I was nowhere near as giddy and euphoric as I had been before. I cleared my throat. “How long have we been soaking here?” I wondered aloud.


Beth deposited the empty glass on the ledge. She turned to me and sighed sheepishly, “A couple of hours? I don't know… Way too long. I think it's time to get out.”


I nodded my head in rueful agreement. “I think the drugs have almost worn off by now…” my voice trailed off. I glanced in the direction of my mother's gorgeous, naked body and shuddered. “I think… When we go inside… I might be ready to take another pill, that is… if you are, Mum.” My voice almost caught in my throat as I fantasized about what that meant.


Beth glanced coyly in my direction with heavy, sultry eyelids and smiled. With a deep, luxuriant sigh she straightened her legs and stood up slowly. Water cascaded down her full, voluptuous curves and my mother crossed her arms under her enormous, steaming breasts. She lifted them up sensually, shamelessly putting on a show for both our amusement. Beth's nipples pointed flatteringly towards me, hardened and sweaty. I gulped, nothing that she had indeed grown in the last hour or so. I was eye level with the bottoms of her breasts, and I had to guess that she was about 8 feet tall and weighed four or five times as much as I did. Beth looked down at her gorgeous, naked body and whispered as much to me as to herself, “I'm ready…” She sighed again and lowered her voice. “I'm ready to grow even bigger…”