- Text Size +

Beth and I exited the hot tub in quiet, suppressed excitement. My enormous mother padded over towards the house where a simple shower head hung above a tiled drain built right into the wooden deck. She turned on the taps and water began pouring down. Beth busied herself adjusting the water temperature, gingerly testing the stream with her outstretched, extra-sensitive hand. Meanwhile, I fished our swimsuits out of the hot tub with silent aplomb. As I pulled the cover back over the hot tub and turned off the lights, the reality of the situation began to sink in. I made out with Beth… I'm fooling around naked with my mother… Beth let out a rumbling sigh as she finally stepped under the shower head. It was a sound that I was becoming very familiar with, one of a number of thrilling, sensual vocalizations Beth was gradually allowing herself to show me. Not only that, Beth's demeanor had changed quite a bit in the last couple of hours. She wasn't as uptight. She was letting things slide where normally she would make a fuss or compulsively reprimand me. Her sensuality was really shining through more than ever. I was catching myself watching my mother almost constantly, mesmerized by her raw sexual power. More and more, I was noticing Beth watching me as well. I think she knew that I was drawn to her gorgeous, naked body, and she was enjoying the attention. It was changing the way she moved, the way she spoke, like she was putting on a show for me. All of this intrigue and theater was having the effect of suppressing the fact that what we were doing together was quite undeniably taboo. But despite the fact that she was my mother, she was also Beth. And the more I began to understand who Beth was, the more I felt a crawling, overwhelming sensation of lust for her. She was beautiful. She loved having my attention. And she was huge…


Beth shifted around in the diminutive shower with a low groan of satisfaction. The shower head came up only to the tops of her breasts so she was having to reposition herself a lot in order to give all of her abundant flesh a rinse. Water sprayed everywhere as she lumbered through the various positions she required to direct the woefully inadequate stream over each of her gleaming, voluptuous curves. I leaned on the edge of the hot tub and simply stared at Beth in unabashed wonder. She was already the largest person I had ever seen. Each of her gorgeous, womanly thighs was as wide as my entire body and significantly thicker. In the silvery light of the moon I could see the generous, powerful bands of muscle wrapping around them flex and jiggle under the formidable load of Beth's sexy, feminine girth. Nowhere was all that girth more noticeable than her immense, magnificent ass. Beth's huge, magnificent booty quivered and jiggled invitingly with each of her slow, ponderous movements. I found myself lost in its hypnotic, gravity-defying wobble.


Beth turned to face the shower stream. She waggled her heavy, creamy breasts and pushed them up to meet the water's warmth. She let out another low, rumbling sigh as she reveled in the feeling of the water as it played upon her humungous cleavage. Then, as though she sensed my eyes on her prodigious rear, Beth stepped her big, heavy feet backwards, one at a time, while bending over forwards. My mother pressed her palms flat against the side of Honeymoon House while jutting out her amazing, plump ass in my direction. She tipped up her head and allowed the water to pour down her neck, trickle through her immense cleavage, and then down her belly to her crotch. I stared in awe as Beth's fat, lovely pussy swung into view. Water dripped through her thick, luscious lips, and I practically drooled watching Beth shift her considerable weight from side to side, squeezing her gorgeous, wet womanhood tantalizingly between her thighs. I suddenly noticed that Beth had twisted her head around slightly so that she could peer at me through the corner of her eye as I shamelessly watched her put on a show. We met eyes briefly. That was all it took for each of us to know exactly what the other was thinking. Beth cast her eyes down her glorious backside vaguely in the direction of her gorgeous, exposed pussy. She lingered there meaningfully, all the while shifting erotically between her huge, lovely feet. With a sultry pout, Beth slowly raised her eyes back up to mine and cooed in a low voice, “Enjoying yourself, sweetie?”


I grinned capriciously back at my mother and chirped, “Mhmm. Are you?”


Beth closed her eyes. She lowered one of her hands in front of her and I lost sight of it for a moment. Then I saw Beth's large fingers reappear between her legs, and she shamelessly played with her impressive beef curtains right in front of me! “Yesss…” came her whispered reply.


Beth leaned even further down with one hand planted powerfully against the house and let out a heated groan. I gulped, suddenly feeling a bit intimidated. I had realized over the course of our drug adventure that we had started playing an erotic game of chicken. Sure, I had pulled some bold moves like watching her undress or kissing her on the lips, but my mother was playing an entirely different game. Whereas I had mostly stuck to teasing and flirting, Beth was pulling out a full-on seduction. Where this sudden lust for my attention had come from I wasn't entirely sure. Perhaps it was the drugs and the growth that were affecting Beth and removing all of her preconceived limits of appropriateness. Maybe she had been harboring a long-time attraction for me that had finally found the right environment to flourish. Or maybe it was just as simple as what she had said earlier… Beth wanted to be seen… I already knew she wanted to be touched as well. She certainly wanted to grow… My cheeks went red as I considered that might not be all she wanted to do. Beth was re-defining herself as she grew larger and more voluptuously-endowed. Maybe I was going to have to re-define myself as well.


After a couple of minutes of quiet puffing and grunting, Beth flinched in the shower. She shuddered from head to toe and quickly pulled herself up to her full height. My mother turned on her heel and abruptly began striding towards the door. “I'm going to dry off and fetch us another pill,” she stated flatly. “Rinse off, Jesse. Hurry up.” Beth kept her face deliberately turned from me, but I could see from the side that she was blushing deeply. She opened the door and almost forgot to duck as she pulled her newly-enlarged body through the quaint back door of Honeymoon House. With a bit of an awkward sidestep, Beth was able to squeeze inside and escape without answering to me. I felt a sudden gush of empathy for her as I stepped under the shower and began rinsing off. Beth might have been on the giving end of most of the sexual energy tonight, but she wasn't immune to the emotional consequences of what that meant. I suddenly realized that we were in some danger here of harming our relationship given the intensity of the feelings that were surfacing, and the fact that we would each be utterly reliant on the other to help confirm our mutual willingness and enthusiasm to participate in this experience. As this dawned on me I was filled with a sense of responsibility, not just towards Beth, but towards… whatever she was becoming. Her burgeoning sexuality, her naked vulnerability… She would need me to be strong and supportive, even passionate in response to her needs…. And those needs were about to reach new heights!


As I stepped inside, Beth tossed a towel in my direction. I quickly buried my face in it and began drying my wrinkled, water-saturated skin. When I pulled the towel off my face, I could see Beth was suddenly standing right in front of me. In each of her hands was a small white capsule with a little red heart stamped on it. I paused for a moment, then obligingly reached towards my mother's outstretched hand. Beth pulled it back with a small start, as though she was slightly put off by how eager I was to stack a second dose onto our night. I looked up past her ravishingly sensual body and into my mother's beautiful green eyes as they shone in a mixture of adoration, excitement, and maybe just a small shade of guilt. “Are you sure you want to do this, sweetie?” She asked.


I maintained eye contact with Beth, and regarded her with the most earnest, honest consideration that I could. She was so hopeful, so vulnerable all of a sudden, I found it quite touching. After a moment I cracked a wide, trusting smile and nodded. “I am, Mum… I want to see you grow,” I added for good measure.


Beth's eyes flickered coyly. Without a word, she brought a pill to her mouth while placing the other one up to my lips. Gazes locked, we licked back our pills, naked and hungry with anticipation. A moment later, and I fetched the water in silence, handing a glass to Beth. She bent slightly and leaned sultrily against the kitchen counter as it only came up to her crotch. As she drank her water, Beth eyed me up with a twinkling, happy expression. I grinned back at her, somehow knowing for sure that I had done the right thing in agreeing to make this vacation a retreat for her ascension in size.


After a few moments Beth wondered aloud, “Well, it's almost midnight and we just dropped our second hit of ecstasy… Not too bad for our first night, huh, sweetie?”


I finished off my own glass, nodding and whistling expressively. “Phew… Yeah…” I glanced at the direction of my water, suddenly a little uncomfortable that we had left the hot tub a few minutes ago already and neither of us had bothered to don any clothes. “Thanks for pushing the water on me, Mum. I think I lost a lot of hydration in the tub.” I felt my ears burn slightly with the sterile, flaccid observation.


Beth's mouth twisted into a mischievous smirk at the recollection. “Oh…” She began with a wink, “Is that all you have to say about what happened in the hot tub?”


Before I realized it I snapped my head up and shot back, “Oh, right I missed the part where you grew out of your bikini… and…” I trailed off, suddenly uncertain where I was headed with this. I cocked my head to the side, more out of surprise than anything else. It wasn't like me to not follow through with a pithy quip, and I was now aware that there wasn't even a punch line waiting at the end of that sentence.


Beth straightened her huge body up from the kitchen counter and brought her hands to rest on her hips. She raised one eyebrow and smirked in amusement. “And…?” she teased…


I slowly lowered my eyes to regard Beth, taking in her gigantic, bare breasts and her curvy, plump belly… her gorgeous, thick thighs and meticulously trimmed crotch… Beth followed my eyes, her smile growing wider by the moment. I realized suddenly that I had lived my entire adolescent and adult life in my wheelhouse as far as my relationship with Beth was concerned. I had always been the cocky, quick-witted goof with a tease and a joke to keep things light and smoothed over. However, at this moment, it became obvious to me that I was now residing in Beth's domain… seduction, sensuality, raw sexual confidence. No wonder she was winning this game of erotic chicken!


As the realization clicked into place, I found myself grinning again, shaking my head ruefully. I placed a hand tenderly on the bell of Beth's lovely, smooth belly, just above her beautifully sculpted blond carpet. I felt a slight, thrilling tremble on her part as my small, gentle fingers touched her in this sensitive, erogenous place. I looked up into my mother's amorously slitted eyes and despite my deep blush I spoke more earnestly than ever. “Mum, it was incredible to be with you while you grew. I've never seen anything so powerful, so sexy…” I traced my fingers lovingly across Beth's wondrous flesh, and her gaze softened as she realized how honest I was being. “Nothing would make me happier than to watch you grow even larger.”


Beth put a hand to her mouth and for a moment, it seemed like she might tear up. Instead, she attempted unsuccessfully to stifle a low, bashful giggle. Her cheeks went red as she snatched my small hand from her bare belly. “Oh sweetie…” my mother purred, taken aback by the forwardness of my epiphany. I gloated silently with my eyes and gave her large fingers a playful squeeze. “Alright...” Beth murmured, turning her body demonstratively as she began walking towards the den area. She pulled me gently by the hand and padded slowly on her huge bare feet so that I could trot comfortably behind her enormous, plump ass. “My body needs to be moisturized after all that soaking,” Beth sang happily. “You seem to love it so much… I think you should oil my skin. All of it...”