- Text Size +

Beth led me by the hand to the den of Honeymoon House, an area featuring a number of plush, crimson pieces furniture facing in a circle around a large stone fireplace. The fire in the hearth had been reduced to embers by this point, and the air temperature was beginning cool noticeably. Rugs and furs covered the floor, giving the space a cozy and vaguely primitive vibe. Beth shivered as her beautiful bare feet touched the thrilling softness of the rugs. She stopped moving, and released my hand. My naked, amazonian mother glanced around and seemed to be thinking about something. After a moment she muttered, “Hmm… We should get things ready for later… when we're too high to do anything...” Beth's eyes unfocused for a moment as she trailed off. Suddenly Beth's beautiful, plump tummy rumbled audibly. I was caught by surprise and let out a small giggle. Beth laughed at herself as well, “Haha, oh goodness…” She clapped her hands on her beefy, bare gut. “Sweetheart, do we have any snacks?”


“Oh boy do we ever,” I replied. I was amused by Beth's embarrassing moment, but eager as ever to help her out. I turned about and hurried into the kitchen.


“Something light, please! And find us some music too… if you don't mind,” she added smugly. Beth chuckled as she seemed to enjoy how I was rapidly becoming her helpful little assistant. After a moment. She shivered slightly, freeing herself of the momentary giddiness. “I'm going to get this fire roaring for us.” Beth promised, padding over to the wood stack near the fireplace.


I pulled out the largest, sharpest looking knife in the kitchen and began hacking away at a perfectly ripe pineapple. It felt strange, to prepare food while naked. I was a little put off, but I soon found that this was oddly satisfying. Even though I was in between the peaks of two separate hits of ecstasy, there was a lingering edge to everything I was feeling that suggested I was definitely still feeling something. I found the sensation of my bare feet on the polished wooden floor both chilling and delightful. The air on my skin was also cooling me down, but the fire Beth had promised to build would surely take care of that before long. I also enjoyed the feeling I was getting from slicing the pineapple. Something about tropical fruit seemed to deeply invigorate me. I wasn't particularly hungry, but the sharp smell of the sweet decadent fruit was inviting and mesmerizing.


I paused in my work to watch Beth. She had gathered an armful of firewood from the dwindling stack beside the fireplace. She shuffled her large feet to the edge of the furs nearest the hearth and with a sweet, sensual huff, she squatted down and began placing the pale lengths of cured wood over the cheerfully glowing embers. I had an unparalleled view of Beth's huge, voluptuous ass and her thick, gorgeous thighs. I had already witnessed the enormous girth of her ass, but now I was even more stunned at seeing the development that had occurred in her musculature. Beth's glutes had tanked up tremendously in order to accommodate her burgeoning weight. Each of her magnificent ass cheeks loomed about as large as my entire lower body. Her immense thigh muscles were puffed out in support of her squatting position, and I could casually guess that each of her thick, beautiful thighs possessed the more strength than every muscle in my comparatively puny body combined. Beth's calves were similarly flexed, and she looked like she was having no trouble maintaining her balance as she worked. My mother's glorious, oversized womanhood hung below her bulk, shamelessly exposed for all the world to see. She looked like a giant cavewoman, toiling away naked in a space that was becoming rapidly too small to accommodate her enormous size. It was primal, erotic… and very sexy…


In a few minutes I had washed and hacked up some strawberries as well. I quickly rinsed off a couple branches of grapes and arranged everything on a large porcelain platter. By this time my mother had assembled a sizable pile of wood in the hearth. I could see the dry kindling was going to catch fire in a minute on its own, but Beth had other ideas. Still squatting, she puffed out her chest and drew in an enormous breath. I watched in fascination as my mother then blew two huge lungs' worth of air onto the embers. They glowed brightly, and I began to see wood nearest the coals turn black, seared by the incredible heat. About ten seconds later Beth's breath finally waned and the entire pile of wood burst into flame all at once. Beth straightened her shoulders and leaned back slightly. She let out a low, rumbling sigh of approval. She then lowered her gigantic ass to the carpet and hugged her knees, staring into the flames in satisfaction. It struck me as almost a little bit monstrous that she could do that with a single breath. If it had been anyone else I would probably have been intimidated by such a casual display of power, but since it was Beth, I found it quite sexy and endearing.


I picked up the tray of fruit and hurried back to the den. On my way over I stopped at the turntable and spent a couple of minutes sifting through the collection of vinyl records. There was plenty of classic 70's and 80's albums and 'Best Of' compilations. Then, a record titled Classical Music of North India caught my eye. It might be a little exotic, but I'd always known Indian music to be intriguing and hypnotic in its own right. I could only imagine it would make a great soundtrack for a sensually-charged drug trip. I pulled out the disc and lined up the pin on the outside. The speakers scratched as the pin made contact and slowly the delicate twang of the sitar drones filled the air. By this point Beth had laid down on her side. Her amazing body was stretched out comfortably. Beth still had her hair up, and with one long, curvaceous arm she supported her head. Her other hand was draped over the wonderful mountain of her right hip. Despite the significant size of my mother's belly, her hips pushed out even further to the sides, showing off her thick, hourglass figure. She looked for all the world like a gorgeous, naked pin-up girl posed in an erotic shoot. Beth was more or less facing me, though her eyes were closed. Her fingers traced slow, dreamy circles on the top of her mons. Beth's colossal breasts lolled sensually out from her chest, and her nipples pointed flatteringly in my direction. Beth smiled silently, listening to the music I had put on, apparently mesmerized by the luxuriant sound of the sitar.


I placed the platter of fruit on the furs in front of Beth. Her eyes drooped open in lazy slits and she peered first at the fruit, then at me. She smiled adoringly and sighed, “Mmmm… this is perfect… Thanks sweetie…” Beth rolled onto her stomach with a soft, feminine grunt. She plucked a grape off the plate and popped it in her mouth.


I sat down cross-legged near Beth, facing the fire. “You're welcome… Thanks for building the fire, Mum. This is lovely,” I gushed happily, scrootching a little closer to the hearth so that I could bask in the wonderful heat. After a minute I turned my head to face Beth. She had occupied herself with the fruit platter and was busily snacking away. The smell of strawberries and pineapple mixed with the wood smoke, and I began to feel that crawling sensation in my gut that told me that once again the drugs were beginning to take effect. Trying to hide my eagerness I piped up casually, “You want me to help you moisturize?” I swallowed hard as soon as I finished the sentence, grateful that I had managed to get it out without my voice cracking.


Beth had paused with a strawberry partially inserted between her plump, luscious lips. She eyed me up coyly and I tried not to gulp. After a moment she sucked the fruit back into her mouth with a decisive wet smack. Beth's eyes twinkled and she fought back a grin. “Mhmm…” She grinned, nodding in reply.


I hopped enthusiastically to my feet and practically skipped over to the bed where my mother's things were laid out. I quickly located her makeup and bathroom supplies, and started going through the many compartments of her travel bag, searching for her favorite moisturizer. After a couple of minutes I had checked every pocket and corner twice and still nothing had turned up. “Are you sure it's in here?” I called, frowning. “It's the moisturizer in the white squeeze tube, right? I can't seem to find it,” I said, turning my hands up expressively.


Beth twisted around to face me. She replied, “It should be in the main pouch with all the… Oh shoot…” she trailed off. Her beautiful face darkened in annoyance. “I forgot to pack it! Oh…” Beth tsked in consternation.


My empathic response to Beth switched on, and I immediately felt bummed on her behalf. I pondered the situation for a minute, then suddenly I brightened up. “Oh, hang on a sec!” I cried, hurrying back to the kitchen. I rummaged through the cupboard that I had previously filled with cooking supplies. Aha! Here it is...” I pulled out a large jar and began making my way back to my huge, waiting mother. “Will this work?” I asked.


“What is that... coconut oil?” Beth wondered aloud, cocking an eyebrow. I nodded hopefully at her. Beth chewed her plump, beautiful lip for a moment, then replied, “Well, it's a little more oily, but… Okay!” Beth grinned. “We were in that tub so long I could probably use something a little more heavy duty than my normal moisturizer,” she added, her face lighting up as she realized everything was going to be fine.


I softly padded over to Beth and kneeled beside her giant, naked form. As I settled in I chirped helpfully, “Yeah… I think this will smell really amazing too…” I grinned, “You know… when the drugs kick in again.” I paused, listening to the sound of the tabla entering the music, adding a mesmerizing rhythmic tapestry to support the dulcet tones of the sitar. After a moment, I unscrewed the jar of coconut oil and asked Beth, “Are you feeling the pill start to work?” I could barely contain my excitement.


Beth twisted around to face me. “Yesss…” She whispered. Her eyes shone with anticipation and I could tell she was just as excited as I was. My enormous, naked mother narrowed her eyes at me, then cast her gaze seductively down the length of her voluptuous, exposed backside. “What are you waiting for?” She teased in a low, sensual voice. “Grease me up…” Beth locked her eyes on mine once again. “Don't miss any spots… I like it when you touch me, sweetie…” My mothers voice was becoming thick and hoarse, like it might get caught in her throat. “Touch me anywhere… Touch me everywhere…” Beth added for good measure before turning her head haughtily back to the front. She folded her hands in front of her and rested her chin comfortably on them, waiting for me to begin.


I dipped my hand into the jar. The oil was mostly solid at this temperature, so I scooped out a bit and began rubbing it in my hands, warming it up. Meanwhile I gazed upon the landscape of flesh that was Beth's curvy, phenomenally wide backside. My mother's skin gleamed a deep, beautiful bronze, reflecting the warm, flickering light of the fire. My own fingers were wrinkled like raisins from the long soak in the hot tub, but despite Beth's instinct to keep her skin hydrated, it looked like if anything her lovely feminine flesh was as healthy and moist as ever. I could smell her invigorating, womanly musk, and I wondered if she wasn't sweating already amidst the rising air temperature in Honeymoon House. After a moment, my hands were slick with fragrant, fully-melted coconut oil. I lowered them to Beth's skin slowly, almost reverently, barely daring to breathe. I placed my hands gently on Beth's mid back, left of her spine. On cue, Beth drew in a sharp breath through her nostrils, then sighed euphorically through her mouth. As though I had been holding my breath, I gasped quietly as I subtly became synchronized with my giant mother's breathing. Instantly I relaxed and surrendered to the gratification that was touching Beth's lovely, amazonian body. My cheeks burned red as I began to rub my hands around the huge, yielding canvas of Beth's flesh. The oil allowed me to sink in fairly deep into her tissue while still being able to slide around with minimal effort. Her skin was very warm. It was soft and inviting, practically begging to be touched, just as Beth had predicted. I breathed deeply in through my nose and the sharp, pungent scent of sweat mixed with the subtle, hypnotic presence of hormones assaulted me. Beth let out a soft moan of satisfaction. This is incredible, I thought.


In no time at all I had covered a fairly modest area on Beth's back, and already I was in need of more oil. I dipped back into the jar and pulled out another, larger hunk of the coconut oil and began to melt it in my hands. “Good thing I brought the whole gallon jar,” I joked. “We are going to need a lot of oil for your body, Mum. There's… There's a lot of you…” I whispered, shaking my head in silent wonder.


Beth smiled through her reply, “Mmmm… There's going to be a lot more of me soon…” She groaned happily. “You're doing great, son… I'm feeling really, really good…Beth let out a soft but emphatic moan, not bothering to hide the rising passion in her voice.


I placed my hands on Beth's left shoulder blade and began rubbing oil into her thick, womanly hide once more. Beth continued making sultry, erotic sounds, encouraging me with her unrestrained enjoyment. I began breathing faster, feeling the electric sensation of the touching and the rubbing start to get to my head. The drugs were working their way through me and I was rapidly ascending into an altered state of consciousness. That familiar feeling of giddy euphoria clawed its way through my chest and was already affecting my perception and my cognition again. I rubbed along Beth's side, massaging the oil into her gorgeous, statuesque lats. Her gigantic breasts had pancaked under her formidable weight, and I found that I was soon touching and playing with the yielding, plump mass of Beth's left tit, at least the part that was exposed. Again I had to reach into the jar to replenish my supply of oil, and I marveled at how much of it was being used in the pursuit of covering Beth's entire amazonian physique. I leaned way over and began massaging oil into the far side of Beth's back. I found that I was so extended that this balancing act was going to prove to be very quickly unsustainable. On a hunch though, I leaned deep into Beth's prodigious bulk. I was banking on the presumption that she would be more than capable of absorbing my weight, and of course, I was right about that. A deep, sensual rumble escaped my mother's lips as she purred in response to my boldness. As I worked faster and harder, I realized that I was beginning to sweat, myself. This is hard work!


I was almost finished with Beth's back and by now we were both breathing heavily and sweating through the moist heat of the encounter. I reached into the jar once more, and pulled out a hefty clump of oil that had already partially melted in the rising temperature of the room. Beth suddenly reared her head up and twisted around to face me. I had been rubbing my hands together, but I froze when I met her gaze. Immediately I noticed that Beth's eyes had turned dark with large, unevenly dilated pupils. Her cheeks had turned a deep crimson, and sweat was running down her lovely neck. She clenched her teeth together and growled, “Enough of the back, Jesse. Get my butt… Rub my ass, sweetie…”


Oh my god… I knew at once that Beth was high… She was high, and she was horny…