- Text Size +

Rub my ass, sweetie…” Beth huffed through clenched teeth. I was taken a little by surprise, and I must have recoiled slightly because Beth's gaze immediately softened. “Hey…” She began again, looking less aggressive, even conciliatory. “It's okay… you're doing a great job.” My mother's cheeks were blushing like crazy, and I saw a couple beads of sweat rolling down her forehead.


I gulped, but overall I was thrilled to be where I was, and I didn't want to disappoint Beth. “Th-thanks, Mum…” I replied lamely. I wrung my hands idly, trying to keep the dollop of coconut oil from dripping everywhere. Gazing into the fragile beauty of Beth's wide, green eyes though, I decided I could do better. I mustered up my courage. “This is fun for me… I… I don't mind if you… Just be yourself…” I offered, looking hopeful.


Beth's eyebrows went up and she let out a little giggle. “Ooohhh…” She cooed. I think what I had said really touched her though, as it looked for a moment like she might actually tear up. It was hard to tell as our serotonin levels skyrocketed under the effects of the ecstasy we had taken. Beth gave a slow, amorous blink and paused with her eyes closed. She reached out and gently touched my bare leg as I kneeled next to her huge, prone form. When Beth opened her eyes, I could see that glimmer of drug-affected mischief had returned, and she was smirking hungrily at me. “Alright, honey… Get back to work…” my mother rumbled cockily. She gave my leg a hearty squeeze, then turned her head away to face forward, resting once again on her folded hands. “Have fun… and make it good…” she added in a low, suggestive murmur.


Under the light of a roaring fire I scrootched down from Beth's face. Barely breathing, I lined myself up with my mother's colossal, magnificent ass. The gorgeous, gleaming curves of her buttocks reached up more than two feet off the ground and her entire pelvis had to be almost four feet across. I could smell her wonderful flesh as it gleamed bronze in the flickering light of the flames. It was heady and fragrant, hinting at a notes of sweat and… something else… something primal... thrilling… The womanly aroma of Beth's massive, exposed body blended with the wood smoke, coconut oil, and pineapple to create a hypnotic combination of fragrance that was exciting and intriguing beyond my comprehension. I lowered my hands and slowly, gently, I laid my palms down on Beth's thick, enormous left ass cheek. I gasped, and Beth let out a passionate groan that I felt as much as heard. I pressed my palms down and gingerly began cupping Beth's immense buttock. I breathed heavily, completely enthralled. I began to massage her, quickly becoming lost in the sumptuous buffet of flesh that Beth had presented to me. The mesmerizing sound of tabla and sitar provided a sensual, exotic musical canvas for the erotic scene that was unfolding. I quickly reached into the jar and pulled up another melted hunk of oil and began rubbing it all over Beth's gigantic left ass cheek. I was breathing quite heavily and sweating profusely by this point. All of the sexual tension I had felt previously melted away with each fragrant, waxy clump of coconut oil. I massaged, rubbed, and caressed my mother's huge, gorgeous ass with pure, unrestrained joy.


Beth, for her part, seemed to be in heaven. She groaned and sighed louder and more heatedly as her drug high began to peak. She squirmed passionately under my touch, practically purring with delight as I rubbed and oiled her. Beth's movements and vocalizations suggested that not only was she lost in the pleasure of an drug-enhanced massage, but she was quickly becoming sexually aroused as well. Warning bells were going off somewhere in my consciousness but I was peaking under the influence as well, and all of my normal cognitive restraints were being overridden. Beth's enormous left buttock was already generously greased with coconut oil, and before I knew what was happening, I was climbing over her immensely thick thigh so that I could get better access to the rest of her huge, lovely ass. Beth shuddered and let loose an impassioned, rumbling moan as I clambered over her massive bulk, and it seemed as though I took her by surprise. She enthusiastically reciprocated my efforts however, spreading her trunk-like legs apart and waggling herself into me. I gasped dumbly at the position I found myself in- naked and exposed, kneeling between my own mother's gigantic, bare legs. The jostling motions that Beth initiated were causing her titanic thighs and ass to jiggle and wobble erotically, and I was momentarily lost in the swirling, hypnotic visual trickery as the drugs addled my perception. Beth let out another, sharp vocal protest and tensed her body in anticipation for the attention to come, so I quickly snapped out of it and went to work obliging her humungous needs.


I scooped up some more oil and placed my hands on Beth's colossal buttocks, one on each enormous peak. I pressed my hands deep into her lovely, feminine flesh and began massaging in slow, meandering circles. It was glorious… I felt like an artist playing with clay. I felt and pressed and molded the yielding, soft flesh, slick with fragrant oil. And like a work of art, Beth gave back as good as she got. My mother moaned lustily beneath my light, sensual touch. She swayed and squirmed in resonance with my own movements, amplifying the gratification that she was receiving. Likewise, I felt Beth's luxuriant bouts of pleasure reflecting back on me, lifting my own excitement and euphoria higher. I slid my hand into the canyon of Beth's ass cheeks, pressing my oily fingers deep into her magnificent, erogenous flesh. She flinched and moaned in delight... I felt Beth's enormous glutes trembling with passion. Gauging her reaction to be generally one of approval to say the least, I continued sending my left hand deeper into Beth's ass crack while beginning to rub oil into her titanic right ass cheek with my other hand. God she's gigantic, was all I could think. My mother moaned and trembled like she was about to come, and I was so drawn in by her drama that I felt my apprehension at the that concept simply fade away.


Huunnnhhh… Huummm… HNNNnnngghh…” Beth grunted bestially. Her carnal vocalizations were building into a rhythm, and she began gyrating, grinding her colossal ass into me to better receive my attention. My amazonian mother's raw sexual power was dominating my senses, and I soon realized that the alluring, feminine fragrance that had been assaulting my nostrils for the past few minutes was not just sweat… It was Beth's pussy… And it was becoming stronger by the minute. My mouth grew dry as the realization dawned on me that my hand had traveled south, past her gorgeous ass, and now I was playing with the immense, vascular folds of Beth's oversized muff. Oh… shit… I gulped hard, and felt my cheeks throbbing with the heat of the realization. Beth hissed in delight at my advance, “Yesss… oh, honey…” a loud groan suddenly escaped her lips. “Uuuunnngghhh fffFFFUUCK…” I continued my assault unabated, my face red, expression dumbfounded. I pressed my fingers through my mother's immense, luscious beef curtains and found her inner labia to be utterly sopping wet. Holy shit… my entire hand was suddenly inside Beth's pussy, and she gasped heatedly, and shuddered from head to toe.


Without warning, Beth's monstrous ass rushed up at me as she bent her knees and raised her gigantic pelvis off the fur-covered floor. I was totally unprepared for her sudden movement and was sent sprawling backwards as the enormous wall of woman crashed into me. “Ohhh... GOD…” Beth roared, practically screaming in pleasure. She gyrated exultantly from her knees in long, irregular arcs.


I lay on the ground staring unfocused at my amazonian mother, wondering what just happened. Oh right… Beth had smashed her humungous ass into me and I had hit the floor hard. The blow had left me dazed and knocked the wind out of me, so for the moment I was just laying there on my back in utter bewilderment. I could hear Beth writhing and moaning, and I thought I glimpsed her hand reaching down under her immense bulk and playing with her huge, engorged pussy lips. It suddenly struck me that Beth had changed. She was even larger and more voluptuous than when we had left the hot tub. Beth had grown… and she was probably still growing… and I had just brought her to climax! I flinched in sheer incomprehension at the mix of emotions that came with the realization. She's growing… She's cumming… I twitched my limbs and digits idly as I lay there, and relief soon came in the form of knowing that at least I was unharmed by my “accident.” Unharmed, but still incredibly high and decently rattled. Beth had decked me with an amount of force comparable to be being kicked by a horse. The fact that she had probably not done it on purpose was a comfort at least. I realized too that all of Beth's considerable force had been dispersed as it transferred to me through her gorgeous, pillowy ass, which was probably the only reason I was conscious at all. So that was a plus, I guess. The ringing in my ears abated as I calmed down, and soon I was able to focus my eyes on Beth. She let out one final, sensuous gasp with her head tipped up, facing away from me. Her fingers had stopped mashing madly around, and now she simply clutched her gargantuan genitals dumbly while feminine juices dripped down her gleaming thighs, mingling with her sweat.


After a minute, Beth suddenly snapped out of her euphoric climax, and glanced behind herself. She spotted me lying on my back, a few feet away. Her expression was still tinged with the unbridled pleasure of the past few minutes, but mostly registered with a mixture of confusion and concern. “Hhhhmmmm…” She sighed, despite herself. “What are you doing there, sweetie? Did… did I bump you?” She suggested, trying to look innocent.


Mum...” I croaked, still laying on my back “You're... bigger…”


Beth's eyes fluttered sensually, but concern filled her drug-affected gaze. “Ooohhh…” She murmured. “Honey… I'm sorry…” Beth spun around on her hands and knees and crawled over to me. Each of her gigantic limbs connected with the floor with a small, but audible boom that I could feel as much as hear, even through the padding of the rugs and furs. Despite my shock at having been thrown to the floor I smiled at the sight of my humungous mother crawling on all fours towards me. My view from the floor was magnificent. Beth's colossal breasts hung like beach balls, wobbling and lolling obscenely below her broad, muscly shoulders. Her nipples had grown noticeably larger and puffier, even compared to her already-voluptuous proportions. I could see her titanic ass bulge outwards past the rondure of her insanely thick, gorgeous thighs as her tremendous cheeks jiggled and rolled from left to right with her movements. Like a mother gorilla, Beth crawled right up to me and stamped her large meaty fists into the floorboards. Looking up, I could see her massive arms bulge with thick, powerful muscles. Sweat rolled down her broad, muscly neck and into the immense valley of her cleavage. The expression on Beth's face reflected her maternal concern for my well-being, but there was also something haughty and coy about the way she loomed over me. “Are you OK?” She asked. A smirk broke out over her face, and I suddenly realized it probably had everything to do with the fact that I was grinning like a moron.


Without thinking I burst into laughter. “Haha… You smacked me with your humungous butt!” I giggled idiotically. “You're growing into a giant sexy… huge… cavewoman… Haha...” I couldn't help myself as I doubled over in a fit of uncontrolled laughter.


For a moment, all of Beth's classic personality returned. She sat back on her heels and planted her hands on her enormous hips. My mother simply sat there, regarding me with mildly offended disappointment. “Oh for… for fuck's sake…” She let out a huge sigh and shook her head. “I thought I'd hurt you, Jesse…” Beth cast her eyes down to her dramatically-enhanced size and voluptuousness. “I guess… Haha…” She paused to giggle. Beth put a hand to her mouth, seemingly in mixture of embarrassment and intrigue. “I guess I don't know my own strength…” She frowned at the sound of her own words as she trailed off. Sensing her demeanor darkening, I forced myself to settle down and with great effort I was soon able control my fit of giggling. I wiped tears from my eyes and tried to focus on what Beth was about to say. She thoughtfully chewed her beautiful plump lip, then murmured, “Maybe we should stop… this…” My eyes went wide, and suddenly I my gut filled with butterflies. “I don't want… I'd never forgive myself if I hurt you…” Beth whispered, suddenly looking vulnerable despite her enormous size and power.


There it was- the reality of the danger inherent to this situation which I had somehow been expecting, but desperately trying to avoid. “No… Mum…” I began. I cleared my throat and quickly scrambled to my feet. “I don't want to stop… This is… Incredible… Just… l-look at yourself…” I stammered, genuine awe filling my voice. “You're… Humungous!” I looked her up and down, casting my eyes over every gloriously thick curve and huge gleaming muscle. “You're becoming… a goddess…” I breathed, not bothering to hide the reverence in my voice.


Beth's eyes went wide, and she shuddered at the realization that I wasn't even exaggerating. She was a goddess! Even kneeling with her ass on the floor she was looking slightly down at me. Shit… She must have been over 9 feet tall at this point. I bet she weighed almost half a ton. Beth trembled and closed her eyes. She inhaled deeply and let out a ragged, passionate sigh. I knew instantly that I had struck a nerve. A dreamy look overcame her face and once again her beautiful plush lips curled into a haughty smirk. I could barely contain my excitement. I knew she would go for that. I could hardly wait to explore more of my mother's ravishingly sexy new body, and it was obvious that she felt the same way.


Beth opened her eyes to see me gazing hopefully back at her. She licked her lips sensually and took a moment that stare me down. I couldn't help but wilt under my mother's dominating size and antics, even if just to role play along with her new goddess-like stature. After a moment Beth scoffed, “Haha… Alright… If I'm a goddess, I want you to prove it…” Beth picked herself up off the floor and rose to her full height. I gulped as she covered me in the shadow of her gargantuan, naked body. Her monstrously overgrown pussy hung perilously close to my face, and I could smell her womanly fragrance blooming from the furnace of her pent-up sexual passion. Beth stepped backwards slowly and dramatically, padding towards the fire with loud, demonstrative footfalls. With a deep sigh she let herself sink to the fur-covered floor, still facing me, still fixing me with her hungry, primal stare. Beth reached behind her head and grasped her hair tie, holding up her beautiful blond locks. She let out a long, seductive moan and casually flexed her biceps and snapped the puny thing apart. She spread out her hair to its full length, letting it flow up past her head in a gorgeous display of her ravishing beauty. At the same time she spread her sequoia-like thighs apart, opening herself flatteringly towards me, her rapidly-diminishing son. The smirk on Beth's face grew into a full grin and she laughed cockily. “Prove it to me, haha…” Her eyes grew wide and she whispered hoarsely at me, “Worship your goddess…”