- Text Size +

Beth and I ate our dinner in relative silence as the ecstasy slowly worked its way into our systems. I had a little inkling of a feeling of guilt about how I had sprung the idea on her so suddenly. Beth seemed a little disgruntled at the outset. I suppose, I had just surprised her in the moment, but I felt like she was relaxing now, to my relief. I was preparing for a first-time hard drug experience and I didn't want to be weighted down by any conflicted feelings about it. After a while, I asked, “Do you want more wine, Mum?” if only to break the lull in conversation. Beth caught my eye and stated in a serious voice, “No thanks, actually we should be drinking plenty of water at this point.”


She scooted her chair back as if to get up. I nimbly hopped to my feet and chirped, “I'll get it! Sit down. How's the curry?” I asked, without realizing I was fishing for a compliment.


Beth picked up a healthy fork full of rice and vegetables and held it close to her face. She inhaled deeply and smiled at me. “It's wonderful, Jesse. I think you're getting better at balancing these spices.” She popped the fork into her mouth.


“This is Thai-style,” I replied, filling up a large glass decanter with water. I brought it to the table with a pair of glasses and proceeded to pour one for myself and one for my mother. “I thought I would try something different. I used fresh chilis and a sweet sauce,” I gushed, happy for the affirmation on a job well-done. I felt a slow, crawling sensation in my gut, and I remembered the drugs that were being broken down and delivered throughout my body. I took a long sip of water. After a moment I piped up, “What's going to happen when the ecstasy kicks in? Some of my classmates have used it before, but they said different things about their separate experiences.”


Beth's eyes glittered, reflecting the flickering flame of the wood fire as it crackled cheerfully away, adding its voice to the old jazz record. “I doubt your classmates have used, this, son. It's not exactly street-grade ecstasy…” she remarked, a little mischievously.


I furrowed my brow. I began, “But Dad said-”


“I see your father told you some stories,” my mother interrupted a bit hotly. “I wish he had left well enough alone, but I guess it doesn't matter now.” She leaned back in her chair and continued in a more even demeanor, “Yes, these pills have MDMA in them, but they're not laced with the bath salts and meth your friends are probably taking… Oh, their poor parents...” Beth shook her head before continuing, “Your father had been close with a friend who worked in a chemistry lab. He had been designing and creating some custom drugs, and your father had been using them at parties from time to time, testing them out… sharing them with me…” Beth grinned in recollection. “Oh… we had some fun before we had you.”


“Hey!” I objected, kicking Beth under the table. “I didn't ask to be born, you know.” Beth chuckled despite herself. She took another sip of water and I could see her cheeks were beginning to show a healthy, red blush. I stopped grinning, and asked, “So you haven't done any drugs since I came along?” Beth shook her head, regaining her composure and attempting to look solemn. “But then, how do you know these pills are still any good? How long has it been, two decades?”


Beth sighed, “I wish I knew.” Your father said he had a falling out with his chemist friend, and suddenly he stopped getting high-quality, lab-produced party drugs. So either-” Beth broke off abruptly, and shifted in her seat. She cast her eyes away from me and quickly resumed, “I don't know… maybe these are old pills, or maybe Joe got a hold of these more recently and was keeping them as a surprise.” Beth leaned forward and lowered her voice intensely. “I'll tell you what though, Jesse. I know that these pills are from the same guy, just by looking at the capsules and the way they were packaged. I know they go down more easily than any street ecstasy and shouldn't leave you feeling too low tomorrow. And I know… it's already working...” Beth brushed a stray lock of blond hair behind her ear, and smiled wide. The look on her face was pure elation. She was right. I was starting to feel it too. My mother murmured softly, “Pretty soon, you're going to feel warm and euphoric. You're going to feel very loved.” She reached out and lightly brushed my cheek with her soft, feminine hand. I squinted my eyes happily in return.


“I can't wait, Mum,” I purred. “I'm so glad to be trying this with you. I'm starting to feel it as well.” I clasped Beth's hand and gave it a little squeeze. Then I stood up and began clearing up the dishes. “I'm going to tidy up here so that we can relax. What are you in the mood for?”


Beth yawned and tipped her head back. When she spoke, it was slow and sensuous. “I got the hot tub fired up already. It should be ready to go by now. Are you okay with that?” I nodded in eager assent, smiling widely. “Good,” Beth croaked in a low voice. She cleared her throat and stood up from the table. I worked in quiet excitement, packaging up the leftovers and scrubbing the dishes we had just used. Beth walked over to the den, and paused in front of the fireplace. I think we both tuned into the music at the same time. The song was a down-tempo tune with sultry female vocals. Beth tipped her head slightly, relaxing her shoulders at the same time. Her bare feet sank into the furs, and she rocked back and forth, closing her eyes dreamily. My mother began shuffling her feet back and forth, moving hypnotically in time with the music. Her beautiful, thick arms reached up and around her opposite shoulders, and she hugged herself, reveling in the sensation of the soft white sweater fabric on her increasingly sensitive skin. She exhaled slowly and her breath lingered on a soft sigh as it escaped her lips. I was transfixed by her raw, captivating beauty, and everything about Beth and about my surroundings was becoming preternaturally enhanced in a sensory way. I could barely contain my excitement.


I turned my attention to the task at hand and furiously scrubbed and cleaned the dishes and surfaces in the kitchen. In what seemed like no time at all, I had gotten everything either clean and put away or arranged neatly on the drying rack. As I was wiping down the counter, just finishing up, I spied my mother on the opposite end of the room. Beth had put up her hair and stripped down to her underwear. I could see she was wearing her favorite black lace panties and bra. She was facing away from me, going through her belongings with the suitcase open on the bed. Again, I found myself watching her, hypnotized by her movements and her ravishing beauty. She reached behind herself and unhooked her lacy bra, letting it fall softly to the floor. I could see the erotic curve of Beth's left breast from behind as it swung free from the constraints of her undergarment. God she was so voluptuous, it seemed almost pornographic. That was Beth though. She was confident and mature enough not to belabor the concept of her own nudity by sneaking into the bathroom or telling me to look away. Besides, I had seen her at her absolute lowest, and absolute highest, and getting into a bathing suit wasn't exactly an earth-shattering event. I would occasionally catch a fleeting glimpse of her naked anyways just by virtue of the fact that we lived together. It had never been weird before. Beth bent over forward and grabbed her black laced panties where they hugged her thick, womanly hips. She waggled her wonderful, jiggling ass cheeks from side to side as she slowly slipped the fabric down her legs. For some reason, this action struck me as hilarious, and before I could stop myself I giggled foolishly from the other side of the cabin.


Beth let out a huff as she struggled to slide the small pair of panties down her perfect, plump ass and thighs. She then cracked up as well, and apparently it seemed just as funny to her, because in a moment she was hugging her arms across her bare chest to cover herself as she twisted around from her waist to catch the mirth in my eyes. I was red-faced and giddy, not bothering to hide the fact that I had been watching her. I could see my mothers eyes appeared unusually dark with large, unevenly dilated pupils, and I guessed that she was feeling the drugs as much as I was. They were definitely working, I mused, as I tried to pull myself together and finish wiping off the table.


By the time I was done, the kitchen was spotless- my instructors at the college would have been so proud. Beth had pulled on a skimpy red bikini bottom that hugged her wide, womanly hips even more tightly than her black panties. I whistled across the room at her, “Wow... Mum, is that a new bathing suit?”


By this point, Beth was too euphoric and giddy to make her standard offense-taken protest against my rude cat call. She turned slightly, and from the side I saw her cheeks were burning a bright red. She replied simply, “Uh-huh...” She bent over and fished out the bikini top, then began working on tying up the strings. I walked over to my suitcase, opened it up, and pulled out my trunks. Whereas Beth was being lulled into a hypnotic trance by the drugs in her body, my high at this point seemed to make me feel more hyper-focused and industrious. In a minute or two I had quickly shed all of my clothes and pulled up my swimming trunks. As I tied off the drawstrings, I noticed that Beth was still fussing with her bikini. As though she sensed my eyes on her, Beth threw up her hands in exasperation. “I can't… I can't seem to fit into this top,” she complained, turning fully to face me. She had one arm snaked around her heavy, full breasts to cover them, and she dangled the woefully skimpy bikini top from her fingers in the other hand. “I don't understand... I tried it on at the store and it fit just fine. I must be losing my mind!” she wondered aloud, flustered.


Before I knew what was happening, I was approaching Beth with a wide smile. With quiet, confident demureness I snaked my fingers around the laughably small-looking swimwear. “Here,” I whispered gently, “Let me see.” Beth's eyes flickered, and she seemed grateful and relieved to hand the dangling cups over to her dutiful son. I placed the bikini neatly out on the bed and tried to discern what the problem was. It was a fancier than normal bikini top, but all of the nylon mesh components seemed to be connected and there weren't any tangles that I noticed. The problem that I could see was how this skimpy little top was going accommodate my mother's more than ample cleavage. Quiet she watched me, mesmerized. Her tall, robust frame swayed from side to side with the rhythm of the music. I giggled out loud as I worked. “Haha, this does look like it might be too small,” I mumbled, in an obvious understatement. “You didn't wash it yet, did you?” Beth shook her head, smiling at the sound of my helpful, easy words. I finished my inspection, and handed the bikini back to my mother. She took it slowly from my hands, her eyes dancing with endearment. I then stepped quietly behind her and whispered, “I'll tie it back here. Gimme...”


Beth removed her arm from her across her heavy, shapely cleavage and began fitting the cups around her breasts. I waited patiently for her to finish. After a little fussing and a short sigh, Beth pulled the bikini strings behind her, one at a time. As I took them in my hands, I found myself fascinated by the sheer size of my mother. Her back was impressively wide, and when I pulled the bikini strings together, I found that there was simply not enough excess string to tie her up with. I found myself pressing into Beth's smooth, beautiful flesh in order to pull more of the string towards me. I heard the sound of the bikini creaking in the front, and my mother let out a small, protesting sigh as I pulled up against the weight of her breasts. It certainly didn't help that I was working only marginally below eye level, and I had to raise up my hands to lift her cleavage at all. “Oh…” Beth breathed as I wrenched the strings together as gently as I could and began tying the knot. I felt her skin become slick to the touch. My beautiful, intoxicated mother was beginning to sweat, and I breathed in the heady aroma of her womanly fragrance with barely-restrained excitement. Nothing had every smelt so good, so hypnotic and invigorating in all my life. I knew that what was currently happening felt sort of erotic in an obviously taboo way, but I also had the presence of mind to acknowledge that we were taking ecstasy together and there was probably going to be a little tension at best in some moments, but again, nothing Beth and I couldn't handle.


Finally, I finished tying up my mother. She turned towards me and looked me in the eye, grateful, but embarrassed at the same time. Almost immediately my eyes were drawn to Beth's huge, heavy breasts. “Wow,” I breathed aloud. “It is… a little small.” Beth frowned, pouting her plump, pink lips. I added quickly, “but... I mean… it looks good on you. You look great, Mum.” I don't think I had ever felt the need to compliment Beth so directly on her appearance, especially as far as skimpy swimwear was concerned, but it was true! The woman in front of me was sexy to the point of being intimidating. Nevermind the fact that she was so much larger than me… God, she seems huge… Beth's breasts were squeezed together by the bikini string, which seemed to have the effect of showing them off in an almost rudely provocative way. Even more noticeable was the fact that the skimpy red cups did little to contain her prodigious assets. I could see the faint outline of my mother's sizable nipples, and if this bikini was any smaller they would certainly be spilling out of it.


Beth snaked her hand around my head and gripped it from behind, digging her fingers amorously through my hair. “Thanks, sweetie,” she gushed, then quickly started giggling. “Haha… I'm sorry… this is strange...” the 44-year old woman was blushing and grasping for words. I sensed Beth's desire to communicate something more profound and caught her eye, expecting some kind of restrained, heartfelt summary of her gratitude. Instead, I saw her eyes fix on mine, and for a moment it seemed as though she was sizing me up. I realized that it was becoming more and more difficult to interpret my mother's drug-affected social cues. At length, rather than finishing her thought verbally, my mother opted to pull me in with her large hands for a full bear hug. I was taken by surprise, but in my current mental state, I was completely trusting and pliable with regards to Beth's intimate gestures, just as she was towards mine. I nimbly stepped forward and wrapped my arms around my mother, in part just to keep from falling over as she pulled me into her huge, scantily-clad bosom. Beth clasped me against herself and in an instant I was enveloped in a warm, fleshy prison characterized by her scent, her warmth, the soft texture of her skin… and of course, the rhythm of her breath. It felt amazing, being imprisoned in the yielding, wonderful flesh of a person I loved so dearly and trusted so much. It seemed like I had finally come home from a long trip in some barren, loveless plane of existence. In an instant my whole world became pure euphoria, and I was almost confused as to why I hadn't held my mother like this before. It didn't matter that her bare, gorgeous breasts were being pressed into my face, or that we were both nearly naked and clasping each other like a prom couple during a slow dance. This was who we were, and it seemed so appropriate, so essential…


After what seemed like ten minutes of breathing in Beth's mind-blowing feminine fragrance, I suddenly realized that the jazz album had ended some time ago, and I was growing restless. I squeezed my mother into myself and murmured, “Hmmmmm… This is fun, Mum. Thanks for taking this trip with me...” I think I had lulled Beth out of some kind of trance as she managed no more than an abrupt grunt in reply. Without thinking, I gently, but assertively pushed myself off of her much larger frame and scooted back out of Beth's personal space. “I'm getting into the hot tub,” I piped, practically skipping away in the direction of the kitchen door which lead out to the porch.


Beth came to her senses, somewhat drunkenly. She managed to croak out behind me, “Take the, ugh…” she coughed and cleared her parched throat. After a moment, Beth continued, “Ahem… bring us some water, Jesse. If you don't mind….” Beth let out a low, rumbling chuckle.


I immediately altered course and went to refill the glass pitcher with water. At the same time, I turned my head in my mother's direction. She was still giggling, and had put a hand up to her reddened face. “What's so funny?” I asked, my eyes glittering with a mixture of drug-induced giddiness and pure, honest curiosity.


“It's just...” Beth began. She paused, seeming suddenly made aware of the fact that what she was saying probably made no sense. On hunch though, my beautiful, drug-addled mother continued on the basis that I might just be high enough to understand her. “It's just that… you're so helpful, and wonderful, Jesse… You're a cute little sweetheart… I just want to grab you and squeeze you, Haha…” Beth shook her head and laughed out loud at her ridiculous attempt at framing her feelings literally.


I chuckled despite myself. “Haha, oh Mum… Stop trying to talk. You're high…” I met her eyes with a knowing wink. “Come on, let's take this hot tub for a spin.” I started making my way towards the door. I paused with my hand on the knob and glanced back at Beth. She was grinning from ear to ear, trotting after me. She pawed at her bikini, attempting vainly to arrange the straining, skimpy garment more appropriately. Adorable. I smiled ruefully as I stepped out onto the porch and into the hot tub. This is amazing...