[Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

A couple of private investigators are looking into a tripple-threat missing person's report leading them to the dwelling place of a perfectly amicable young woman. Follow the rookie as he tries to make sense of the impossible while attempting to provide some backup for his partner. 


Rated: R
Categories: Giantess, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes
Word count: 4508 Read: 8158
Published: November 24 2018 Updated: November 24 2018
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Additional disclaimer: all characters appearing in this story depicted in sexual situations are over the age of eighteen. 

This is my first submission to Giantess World, though I've written about the subject matter on other platforms years ago. A lot less explicit than my old writings, this is mainly just an attempt to break a many years' writer's block. I'd appreciate any kind of feedback!

 

Will contain implicit vore and implicit digestion, as well as suggestive materlal, and strong language. 

 

1. Chapter 1 by Xiao-renzhe [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (1135 words)

Just a brief introductory chapter to sort of set the stage, the bulk of the story will take place in the second chapter. 

2. Chapter 2 by Xiao-renzhe [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (3373 words)

This chapter contains the bulk of the story, and I plan to end it here for now. This idea was a one off, but I'm open to some sort of continuation in the future, depending on feedback. 

Edit: cleaned up a couple of mistakes I noticed after posting. If anyone notices any more, I'll go back through and clean it up. The only thing I might do from here is add an alternate ending, because there's obvious space for one, though the one I have here is how I like to imagine it should play out. Let me know in the reviews if anyone would be interested in something like that, or just more of these characters in the future.