[Reviews - 22] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Actions that can't be changed are taken and all sides must adjust


Rated: R
Categories: Giantess, Couples, Crush, Destruction, Gentle, Giant, New World Order, Sci-Fi, Violent Characters: None
Growth: Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: No
Word count: 70017 Read: 56185
Published: November 25 2018 Updated: September 22 2019
Story Notes:

This is a FANFIC, there is no goal of profit or comerical use of any of the characters.  This story is soley for the purposes of entertianment. 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Setting the stage by Bigdawg K [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstar (2994 words)

Prolouge where some of the main characters are introduced

2. Chapter 1 by Bigdawg K [Reviews - 2] starstarstar (6225 words)

The battle begins, Task force Bulldog has missjumped into the Battle of Tau Ceti, thier first instinct is to help the "giant" humans in this Universe.  Differences and problems begin to arrise as secerts begin to leak as the fight against the Insectoids continues.

3. Chapter 2-Battle's end, War begins by Bigdawg K [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (9281 words)

The battle against the insectoids has become a war.  Victor and Taskforce Bulldog are taking up the challange and leading from the front.  Omi Kurtia Victor's bride to be takes it upon herself to liason with the Titans, what will she learn from their interaction what skeletons are the Titans hiding?

 

4. Chapter 3 by Bigdawg K [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (7100 words)

As the Hive ship is reduced and made increasingly less dangerous, Task Force Bulldog begins to sort through all they have learnd.  They also prepare for further war with the Insectoids and potentail conflict with the Titans.

5. Chapter 4 by Bigdawg K [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (3611 words)

the pieces are moving as the Inner Sphere Task force prepares for Total War against the Insectoid while keeping their options open with the Titans.  The Titans struggle with some interal issues as full diplomatic contact beteewn the sets of humanoids is progessing faster and in different ways then any could foresee.

6. Chapter 5 by Bigdawg K [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (4655 words)

The Titans secerts are exposed, Bulldog begins to move against the Insectoids and ensures their "allies" of what will happen if the answers to those secerts aren't what Victor and his fellow Commanders want...

7. Chapter 6 War to the Knife, Knife to the Hilt by Bigdawg K [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (4647 words)

The fight against the Insectoids is now Total, Bulldog goes all in to deal with the threat.  Will the Titans learn anything about humans form seeing just what Bulldog can do?

8. Chapter 7 by Bigdawg K [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (6004 words)

Worlds are being destoried, Bulldog is on the Offensive.  The Titans send a Liason to coordinate could she and Victor achieve military victory and political settlement? 

apogilies for the block of text when I uploaded it yesterday seemed it was porperly space, thanks to Barrowman for the catch!

9. Chapter 8 by Bigdawg K [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (7976 words)

Insectoids are on the run, Niall and Naskia enjoy Martial Bliss while Sorcha and Victor get to know each other.

10. Chapter 9 by Bigdawg K [Reviews - 0] (4382 words)

Back after writing a 112-page chapter 20...

yeah it's going to be more like four to six, can't have a major battle, interpersonal issues and prep for another battle with political issues sprinkled in.

Nine is the begining of the end of the insectoid war, it foreshadows the generally darker turns to come.

Basically Omi makes her choices in this chapter and everyone but espeacilly Victor and the Empire will have to live with her calling...

11. Chapter 10 by Bigdawg K [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (8558 words)

The story begins to shift, current wars are concluding will new ones begin in thier place?

12. Chapter 11 by Bigdawg K [Reviews - 0] (4584 words)

Nothing will be quite the same after this chapter...