- Text Size +

After about 2 minutes Kelsey stops thrusting and pulls Kylie's head out of her pussy.Kylie is gasping for air as she coughs up fluid from Kelsey.

"And now it's your turn." Say Kelsey as she turns toward you, she picks up the shrink ray as she walks toward you.

"What are you gonna do to me?" you ask in a fear filled voice.

"I'm gonna have some fun." she sasy with a wicked laugh, she pushes you to the ground and mounts your cock. "Tsk tsk this won't do your much to small for me."

You gasp for air as she sits on your hips, you figure she must weigh around a thousand pounds because your hips feel like theyre going to break.

"Thats ok your handy little toy will fix that." She stands up a little so she can put the device on your cock, she pushes the button and your cock swells up inside of her.

"MMMMMM thats much better." she moans, your dick is so big her pussy has to stretch a little to accomidate it. Kelsey throws the shrink ray to the side and begins to bounce up and down on your dick. Her boobs bounce steadily as she thrusts and you begin  to get caught up in the moment, you put your hands on her hips and slowly move them around to her butt, you squeeze her ass as she smile and starts to thrust harder.

"Ohh yeah." she moans she bends over and brings her face close to yours and sticks her tongue out, you open your mouth and she fills it up with only half her tongue, you suck on her tongue and start to thrust with her. She lets out a gasp of pleasure as she leans forward more so her boobs are in your face, she puts her hand under her right breast and puts it into your mouth your mouth is filled with her tit as you lick her nipple with your tonguge and suck at the same time.

"OOOH!" she moans louder this time, you both are about to orgasm when you see Kylie stand up behind Kelsey, only now she is as tall as her she must have used the growth ray while Kelsey was caught up in the moment. She grabs Kelsey by the shoulders and yanks her off of you.

"No!! Kylie what the fuck i was having fun!'' Kelsey yells in anger.

"Well I was to until you came and ruined it!" Kylie yells, she throws Kelsey into the wall behind her breaking her through it into the next room, she appears to be knocked out.

"Know to finish what I started." she smiles at you and wraps her hands around your ass and thrusts you upward, your dick smashes into her cunt and she begins to thrust you up and down.

"Oooh Kelsey's got good taste when it comes to size." she says giggling and gasping. She pulls you out and sets you down on the floor. She then sits down and leans on her bed and spreads her legs.

"Well come get me big boy." She says seductivley, you put your hands on her shoulders, wrap your legs around her lower back and shove your cock back into her pussy. She gasps in pleasure as you start to thrust faster and faster.

"Yes ohh yeah!'' She moans at the top of her lungs. You cum in her and your cock returns to its original size.

"What the hell? You say. Kylie still wants more so you stand up and walk towards it, as you reach down to pick it up, Kelsey's huge hand grabs yours and she tosses you aside.

"Oh no the only one your gonna fuck is me!" she yells, she points the ray at herself.

"You mean me." Kylie shouts as she jumps up to get the ray.