- Text Size +

You wake in a daze trying to remember were you are.You look around and realize your in the girl's basement to your left you see a device that looks like a remote but with to prongs sticking out of the front like a tazer,there are three buttons,Size,Height,and Strength.You realize this is the growth ray you built last night and you must have fallen asleep working on it.It needs a little tweaking though so you get back to work,about 20 minutes later it's complete.Just in time too,Kylie and Kelsey are fighting again.

You walk up stairs with the shrink ray in your pocket,again the girls are yelling at each other,this time in Kylie's room.

"Hey Kylie I need to talk to you in private." you say.Kelsey storms out of the room and slams the door behind her.

"What do you need." Kylie says in an agravated voice.

"Well,remember when you said you wanted to be bigger than Kelsey," you say as you pull the device out of your pocket "I think this will help."

"Oh my god!" she says in disbelief.

"Yeah but I haven't tested it so we'll have to take things kind of slow for now."

"O.K." she says in agreement.

"O.K." you say "Stand up straight and look at the ceiling." She follows your command. "O.K. get ready." you point the device at her and press the prongs against her stomach,you hold down the button that says height,Kylie is surrounded by a glowing green color ,you hold the button down for about three seconds and Kylie grows three inches.

"It works!" she says with exietment.

"Do you feel ok?"

"Yeah,my clothes feel a little tight but I'll live." today she's wearing a tight fitting blue abercrombie and fitch shirt with capris and white slip on vans.

"O.K. since you only come up to about Kelseys neck,we'll make it so she only comes up to your neck."

She looks at the ceiling again and you touch the prongs to her stomach,this time you hold the button down for about 18 seconds,she begins to glow again and starts to get taller.

"This feels great!" she says as she slowly rises."My clothes are starting to get to tight." she complains at about 6'4"as she keeps growing."Ok they really hurt now." she says in agony she is now 6'8".Her shirt is climbing up her torso and is a little bit over her belly button,her capri's are ripping up the sides and crotch area,her shoes are ripping at the toes. She keeps growing and at 7' her capri's are so ripped they fall off her body,her toes and her heel are sticking out of her shoes,they are just barely hanging on her feet,she finally hits 7'6",she lifts her feet and her tattered shoe fall to pieces on the floor,she rips whats left of her panties off and then rips her shirt and bra off at the same time.

"Now to have some fun." she says with a wicked smile.

You follow behind her as she walks out of the room,she has to duck to get through the doorway,she continues down the hall towards Kelsey's room.

"What are you going to do to her?" you ask,you almost have to jog to keep up with her.

"You'll see." she says still smiling.Kelsey's door is shut."Oh Kelsey,I have something to show you." Kylie says knoking on the door.

"What do you want brat?" Kelsey says as she opens the door,her eyes become wide and her mouth hangs open,"What,what happened?" she asks in disbelief.

"Lets just say I had a growth spurt and now your gonna pay for all the years of bullying me." Kelsey backs away slowly as Kylie makes her way into the room, you walk in behind her and set the device on an end table.

"Where are you going," Kylie asks in a taunting voice,"Don't you want to play?"

Kylie grabs Kelsey's arms and thrusts her to the ground.

"Kylie stop!What are you doing!?" Kelsey yells as she struggles to break Kylie's grip.Kylie sits on her stomach to stop her struggling.

"Only what you've been doing to me since we were 10." Kylie yells back angrily,she puts both her feet on Kelsey's face.

"Remember all those times you did this to me?" Kylie asks,she shoves her right foot into Kelsey's mouth. "Suck them." she says in a comanding voice. Kelsey obeys and starts to suck,her mouth can hardly contain Kylie's huge foot. Kylie laughs eviley.

"You know all this fun turning me on," Kylie moves her crotch from Kelsey's stomach onto her face."I want you to eat me."

"I never did this to you!" Kelsey shouts in a weak voice.

"True but it will make up for four years of putting up with you." She says as she moves her pussy closer to Kelsey's mout.Kelsey holds her mouth shut tight.

"Do it," Kylie comands as she wraps her legs around Kelsey's head. "Or i'll crush you."

"O.K." Kelsey says, tears running down her face,she opens her mouth and recieves Kylie's cunt.Kylie tilts her head back and moans as Kelsey eats her.

Kylie squeezes her legs together,"Use your tongue." she gasps as Kelsey obeys,she is now sobbing.

"I think I've had enough from you." she says to Kelsey with a smirk,she stands up and puts her foot on Kelsey's head."Now I want some of you." she says to you,she walks over to the device and presses it against her breasts and hits the size button,she moans as her breasts glow green and swell up to the size of your head. "I think I should repay you for helping me." she says in a seductive voice,she bends down and wraps her arms around your waist and slings you over her shoulder.