- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry, it's been awhile. Here's the next continuation of my story. There will be another chapter, I plan to go all the way with this as vividly as possible. Anyways... getting on with it!

 

Screaming, Tim was lowered into Emily’s gapping maw!

Time did not slow down as it does in stories. The details slipped right by him in a whirlwind flash.  Her sweet lips and eager tongue caressed, loved, and enveloped him. Her hot, sickly-sweet breath hit him like a gentle wall, overwhelming his senses with a manic panic to survive. This was true nature! It happened fast.  He was being eaten, and he couldn’t even bring himself to appreciate it!

 Tim’s scream cut short as Emily’s squishy tongue received his pathetic form. He was flailing and thrashing his best, but her firm finger pressed him possessively down into the strong, soggy muscle that happily lapped him up. His mouth and nose became instantly filled with saliva, clogging his airways, forcing him to shudder and gasp. It tasted like a dangerous kiss. Her tongue drew him in, and her supple lips snapped closed faster than he could blink. The intense heat of her almighty mouth enveloped his body as saliva mixed with his own nervous sweat.  Emily was sucking on him, rolling him around with complete control. He was a helpless little morsel doomed to be swallowed. Tim slid between tongue, cheek, and pallet: dragged occasionally across the edges of her deadly teeth.

“Please, God, don’t let her chew me! Not like that… don’t let me die like that!”

Even in his state of abject panic Tim’s lizard-brain knew he was moments away from his impossible dream and couldn’t bear the possibility that she might turn cruel and slice him to ribbons. Crunching, ripping, tearing teeth were never part of his fantasies; it seemed an excruciatingly painful and meaningless way to die. He wanted warmth, shelter and a sense of belonging, not the sadistic crushing of bone and flesh. If he had to die (and it seemed likely) he would rather die knowing exactly how it feels to be gulped down a tight, eager throat.  At least he would finally get the experience of squeezing down into the stomach of the girl he truly loved. He had the chance to satisfy her hunger, and his curiosity.

Despite himself, Helpless Little Morsel had a raging hard-on.

The rustling in the sheets jumped tempo as predator braced to conquer prey. Emily’s face scrunched in a way Tim would have found utterly adorable. Her legs jerked sporadically as passion and anticipation raced towards climax. She rolled her tongue around his soft, quivering body.  She thought of his stories and thrilled at every fluttery struggle. She’d spent her whole life swallowing food without a care, why would this be any different?

“MMMMM! Tim! Thish ish amashing!!!”

Her mouth was full of Tim and he bounced around haphazardly as her tongue moved up and down to form awkward syllables. She felt him fly backwards and land at the very edge of her throat. His flailing limbs were like an intense, living tickle. She gasped in absolute pleasure as her back arched and her fingers plunged towards ecstasy. It took everything she had not to just swallow him right then at the peak of an interstellar orgasm. With a slight gag and a quick roll of the tongue she brought him back up, pinning him against her palette as her entire body spasmed in uncontrollable bliss. Emily’s entire soul was on fire, for she finally understood the true meaning of power and desire. She was his goddess, his queen, he was a helpless mousey and she the fierce, conquering kitty! “Kitty always gets what she wants.” was one of her favorite lines from his writings.  The stories had come full-circle, she had become the apex predator of Tim’s deepest desires and Tim had no one to blame but himself.  As her orgasm crashed and broke, her breath grew ragged, wild… her rhythm peaked and then slowed. The trembling of her limbs gradually subsided. With a few final strokes and an aching sigh Emily collapsed into her soft bed, head swimming, vision blurred… delirious from the sheer power of it all.

She thought for a moment that she had over-done it. She had squeezed her poor boyfriend too tight in her frenzy, and now he was limp and unmoving, utterly still on the cusp of her tongue. It didn’t matter much to her, but she loved Tim and felt a weird pang of sudden guilt.

“I crushed him.” She thought.

“I set out to give him what he wanted most in the world, and I crushed him before he could even get it… Oh Tim, I’m sorr-“

A weak movement caught her attention, and a few seconds later he moved again. Emily smiled a most wicked smile as she felt her poor boyfriend’s pathetic, frail struggles. He was alive, and conscious, and now was the time. Emily closed her eyes and tilted her head back slowly. Her entire body was bathed in the electric afterglow of the most incredible orgasm of her life: satisfied in all ways but one. She felt righteous, and supreme. Queenly.

Tim was bruised and exhausted, gasping raggedly for breath, and covered head to toe in a disgusting mixture of spit, sweat, tears, and his own shameful semen. He couldn’t help it, Emily  rocked his fucking world. He felt the gentle tilting of her head and the surface of her tongue grew steeper. He started to slide, and he knew for certain that it was inevitable. Now was the time. For just a brief moment time did stand still like it does in the stories and Tim, exhausted, conquered and doomed remembered a comment he read on an old forum, long ages ago when he had just begun to explore his fantasy…

“Once you’re about to go down it doesn’t really matter what you think, does it?”

“No, I guess it doesn’t” Tim muttered.

 Somewhere deep inside his brain a voice told him to just enjoy it, let go and surrender. This is what he always wanted and Emily (sweet, beautiful, kind Emily!) was giving it to him. He loved her all the more for that. In blissful surrender he lay still and slid to the precipice of his glorious destiny, resigned to his fate and determined to enjoy every last second of his impossible dream…

“Of all the girls I’ve ever dreamed of… I’m glad it’s Emily.”

~GULP!!!~

 

Chapter End Notes:

Final chapter soon!