- Text Size +

Emily's tongue curled around him, forcing him back with graceful authority. He slid deeper than her lowest moan... there was a moment just before it happened when everything went still.

Tim was Schrodinger's Mouse: neither in her throat, nor out of it. Will she? Won't she? There's no way of knowing. 

Being in a mouth doesn't mean you're food. Maybe you'll get out. Emily loved him after all! This was an amazing game on her part, the ultimate tease! He wrote plenty of stories where she pulled him out at the last moment and laughed right in his terrified, slobbery face...

Emily read those stories over and over. They always ended with her gulping him down anyway.  It's what he truely wants. Swallowing is a deliberate act; the predator chooses to conquer its prey. The rest of the process is involuntary and doesn't require action or thought, but swallowing is a moment of choice in which one mind dominates another in the ultimate way.

Emily read enough to understand that simply being in a mouth doesn't make you food: getting swallowed does. 

Tim always wondered about being swallowed. How would it feel? Emily answered that question in a heart-fluttering second.

She made her choice, gave him his wish, and ended the moment of stillness by gulping her boyfriend down like any other morsel that ever found itself sliding down her selfish and covetous throat.  She felt a massive surge of relief as he disappeared, knowing it was done and he'd always be with her in the best of ways.

She could feel him wriggling all the long way down and it tickled with a fierceness that set her fingers back to work.

Emily knew Tim loved it, feared it, and best of all, he had no choice! He was all the way inside of her and she loved herself for making that decision.The hand that lowered Tim to his sticky doom had nothing else to do, so it grabbed a pillow to grind furiously up and down her clit. Her back arched uncontrollably again and she screamed through a mouth that was no longer full of Tim. 

Emily was in absolute Goddess-mode, recently single, and determined to take herself to the highest peaks of pleasure!

For Tim, the sudden shift from rough muscular tongue to smooth enveloping throat was a nightmare come true. It was soft, warm and inevitable. Terrifying. Final. Irreversible.

This beautiful, crazy bitch actually did it! He was not prepared for the sheer claustrophobia that made him panic like the only sane lemming recently off the edge. 

The pulsating walls of her throat squeezed him impossibly tight, and no light pierced the darkness. He was surrounded on all sides by Emily as she conquered him completely. He couldn't breathe, nor see, nor scream, all he could do was hyperventilate and go down head-first as nature intended.

Ridge after ridge of unquestioning smooth muscle guided him gently, yet firmly down her sticky mouse-trap of destiny. There would be no way up from this. The digestive system is an ancient, primal god which demands sacrifice and accepts whatever's offered.  

This particular offering spasmed in terror, panic, and pleasure all the long way down. There was nothing he could do. Kitty always gets what she wants. His mind was throwing every red-flag, but his dick was loving every fucking second of this impossible experience... it felt sooooo good to finally slide down her throat. To be her food.

As the claustrophobia reached it's zenith he began to pass out. 

"This is it." he thought from some far-away place.

"Home. Warmth. Emily... Every creature alive is doing its best to avoid being eaten... and then there's me."

The very last ridge of unquestioning smooth muscle squeezed him tighter than he'd ever been squeezed.  He slipped straight out of warm claustrophobia and into a dank pit of raging fire.

"This Is where her food goes..."

~

When she felt Tim slip into her stomach Emily's eyes rolled back so far she could see her own spine.

She peaked again, rode it as long as she could, thrashed about on the bed, and came crashing back down to Earth in a state of delinquent delirium. She gasped for breath even as she howled for more!

One hand stayed strong on the pillow while the other slipped out and up, tracing the smooth curves of her incredible body. One energetic finger drew quick circles around her belly.

"...and now you're a part of me!"

 

Chapter End Notes:

almost there