- Text Size +


Emily's legs trembled in spastic, jittery waves as she stretched on her bed. Electric lightning shot through her entire being.  Tim belonged to her! 

Satisfied and content, mind drifting dreamily...

Every few seconds, in irregular bursts she could feel him moving around inside her. It tickled a bit, and itched in a way that was irresistably good. A hand moved  down to feel for him beneath her soft skin.  A cute little burp escaped her mouth.

Emily savored the sheer sensation of satisfaction coarsing through her body. She hadn't expected the experience to be that powerful. How innocent she had been mere minutes ago tracing him with her finger, watching him sleep. Even up to the instant she swallowed him she doubted she could really do it.

 Ohhh but she did, and it was wonderful!

"Tim" a breathless whisper. Then again, stronger. "Tim!"

Emily opened her eyes and looked to where she could feel him fluttering. Her soft, peachy skin betrayed nothing of the deed she had done.

"I want you to know, and I mean this, eating you was the best idea you ever had! The way I felt! The power, the control! Feeling you, everything you are, I mean, were... at my mercy! Right before I swallowed I thought; you're a real person, someone I love, and I don't care!"

His squirming increased. She wondered if it was panic or bliss.

"I hope it was everything you dreamed of Tim, I really do. You wanted it so bad, I couldn't help myself. I heard you screaming on the way in, you didn't change your mind did you? No. You went down so easy you must of loved it!"

 From inside her stomach Tim could hear every word, but was in too much of a panic to listen. It was the claustrophobia that broke him. He'd spent  his life imagining this, but nothing could prepare him for just how trapped and helpless he felt in the tight, inescapable darkness. There's no getting out. There's no getting out. This is real. Fuck.

The heat was intolerable, he was boiling in his own sweat. The slimy walls around him contracted and relaxed lazily, causing him to slip as he fought to get a hold on something.

" It straight up reeks in here, my skin is on fire! There's nothing sexy about this, oh fuck, why? Let me out. Please, God, I know we're not on good terms..."

Not to go super-cynical in a vore story, but God has no place in a stomach. It's an inescapable temple of death and digestion. What falls in shall stay in. Say selah. 

Emily rocked and rolled with his every movement, bewildered by her own capacity to enjoy the last scramblings of a human life. Tim was down in her belly where he always wanted to be, fighting for his life and it meant nothing. He couldn't escape, would never be free: he was her food and that was final.

"Tim, I told you earlier that once you were down there I would tell you... ohhh!... would tell you your finest line of poetry -"

"The line that led me to eat you..."

Tim was absolutely terrified, and rock-fucking hard.

He knew he was trapped, and who had trapped him. He loved her for going all out with it. This was the end and Tim was glad it was Emily. Mouses are born to satisfy kitty's stomach, after all. Kitty always gets what she wants. 

Emily reached lazily over to her night-stand and pulled out a well-browsed notebook. One hand went back to her supple stomach, feeling for the fading bump that used to be her boyfriend, the other flipped through the pages with a well-practiced manner.

"There it is!" she said with glee.

"It's strange" she read.

"But when you think about it, not unnatural. Predator and prey are nature itself. Love is an endless struggle between the hunger to have, and the thirst to give. Why must it be a battle? Pure love is an act that satisfies both."

Tim was litterally being digested, and at the furthest edge of his mind, but he recognized those words as his own, and calmed down. He was food. Emily's food. As he always wanted to be... pure love is an act that satisfies both. 

"Are you ready for me to ruin it Tim?"

"I want to be with you" muttered Tim.

"I've read all your stories,  I know you hate when the pred lets the prey out buttt... I love you silly. I don't want to let you go. I'm going to spit you out of course!"

Tim's heart lept at the idea of surviving, getting out and having a kinky-ass girlfriend.

"Jusssst Kidding!" she purred. "I've read your stories, you never make it out. Be a good little snack for me and just give in. You're a wonderful author Tim, and an even better offering!"

Slowly, gently, she ripped out the page she read a thousand times. One hand slipped the noteboook back into the night-stand while the other crumpled the page into a ball. One hand slipped lower, dissapearing into the sheets, the other raised the paper ball up to her sweet, supple lips...

She swallowed it too.