- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

.

Alex didnt know what time it was as he was still stuck in her sock. Alex tried to push himself out so he could atleast move freely. Alex tried to push his body up wiggling with his legs and frankly he got out of his hole and was now in her sock. It was right on time as he heard max talking to her meaning she had to entertain him. Emilia stood up pushing her big toe right onto him. Alex didnt want to feel his cousins feet again with its strong vinegar smell. Emilia started to play catch with max meaning she began to run. Alex got send flying around her toes trying to hold onto just anything. As time passed emilias socks got dirtier and her feet began to sweat. Alex couldnt do much but see how her foot released its sweat on him. Alex was truly disgusted by the situation he was in.

 

After a full hour of playing emilia had enough and proceed to the table. It was time to eat and she filled her plate to its fullest. Hearing the sound of food really made alex's stomach rumble. He didnt ate anything yet and he was really hungry. Alex could see a bread crumble that was stuck on her sock. He thought for a moment and then grabbed it. It was truly disgusting but there wast anything else food related here. It didnt took long and emilia was done eating. She stood up once again and alex got pressed once again against her foot. Alex couldnt endure it anymore. He started to bend the fibre of the sock and tried to make a hole to jump out. It was hard for alex to do this. Emilia was constantly walking on him so he could only work when her foot was in the air. After alex was done he just had to wait for the perfect timing. Emilias lift her foot up and alex decide to risk it now. He wiggled out as fast as he could. He could see some light again as he managed to completly wiggled out of the sock.

 

He opened his eyes finally he was free. He looked down and saw that he was falling right into her sneaker. Alex got out in the moment that emilia wanted to put on her shoes. Alex was tearing up seeing her sneaker comming closer to him.  The insoles were completly shaped to her footprint. Alex will end up lading onto the heel part. He was about to land as the odor of the shoe got in his nose. It was definitely worst than her foot. Alex land on the hard smelly surface as it didnt took long and her foot slide in blocking any form of light. Emilia tied her shoes pressing alex into the insole as he was stuck unde her heel surrounded by that disgusting vinegar smell.

 

Emilia went with her family back home meaning alex was stuck there for atleast another hour.  He got slowly crazy sniffing her foot odor all the time. Emilia meanwhile was sitting in the car watching some youtube video.