- Text Size +

I could not believe that I was inside a belly button. Inside HER belly button, the pale giantess probably was not even aware of my presence. I stomped the ground (which was actually her flesh) and I jumped to see if she would react to even the slightest feeling… nope. The cavern of her belly button was quite large, maybe 25 feet tall. Heavy rumbling and I fell off my balance down to her flesh; she was moving. To see what was happening, I crawled to the edge but I stayed on my stomach for fear of falling out of the belly button. She walked a short distance then stopped for a moment. I rolled onto my back and looked up at her. God! The distance to her face was amazing, her long flat belly, her mountainous breasts, the neck; such a distance seemed impossible but there it was. Her head titled forward and she looked down, at me?

“Hello there.” She spoke softly. My heart stopped for fear that she did see me. “You should know I had a track meet this morning, and I haven’t washed my feet since then.” She said this lightly with a smile of pleasure.

I rolled over again to look down toward the ground. She was standing before a set of flip-flops, similar to the pair that Stacy wore. “Oh my god, there are people in those flip-flops.” I said to myself. I looked down her long white legs, past her thighs, knees, and calves to fee her feet in sneakers. She lifted one foot and let it hover over the sandals, occasionally pointing the toe of her shoe toward the people on the flip-flops, taunting them. She placed one foot in front of the other to peel off her shoe to reveal a white sock covering her foot. Then she did the same with the other foot. I looked up to her face and then back down; I could feel the inner workings of all her muscles pulling ff this seemingly mundane task. It was amazing to feel the vibrations and convulsions while she did this. Once both shoes were off, she began to taunt the shrunken people again with her sock, getting her socked foot so close they could probably smell the stink.

“You think that smells just wait.” She then pointed the big toe into the ankle of the other sock and pressed down slowly, revealing a little bit at a time. She seemed to enjoy this process. Pulling her foot out of the sock, she wiggled her toes a bit. The process was repeated with the other foot. “Prepare for the greatest experience of your pathetic little lives.” She lifted one foot and slowly lowered it lightly upon the sandal, making sure that the whole foot landed evenly. Increasing the pressure on the first foot, she lifted her other foot and brought it over the other sandal, before setting it down she smiled at the people knowing that they would have to endure the smell and sweat of her foot pouring on them. She wiggled her toes on last time before setting her foot down atop the people.

‘God she has such perfect feet, smooth and soft. I whish I was down there. Wait, what the hell am I thinking? I must have Stockholm syndrome or something. Actually for that I’d have to wish I was in Monica’s shoes, which I do. No! What is wrong with me?’ I closed my eye to try and think straight but more rumbling interrupted me. I looked up to see the pale goddess smiling with ecstasy. I looked back down to see that with the sandal on her foot, she was pointing downward with her foot. She was making all the people fall toward her toes. She began playing with them, pushing her toes down, wiggling them, and scrunching them. From my point of view I could not tell if she was killing them or not but she was getting pleasure out of it.

“Oh God! I can feel your helpless lives under my feet! It must smell horribly down there and you can do anything about it. She lifted on foot with the sandal and grabbed it with both hands. She held it right in front of me; I could hear people screaming. Then she raised her foot to her face while she bent over. She stuck her nose between the sandals and her toes and took a big sniff. “Jesus it smells fucking horrible.” She said while lowering her foot; again it leveled off right in front of me. With no time to think, I ran and leapt out of her belly button and clung to the special netting of the sole of her sandal. I held on for dear life under her heel. Then she lifted her foot to her face again; this time sticking her nose under her sole and she took another big whiff. The force of the wind lifted me into the air and I traveled toward her nose. I thought I made a huge mistake but just before I reached her nostril I stopped moving up and I grabbed the sandal again. “That smells fucking disgusting.” She said. While she lowered her foot, I noticed that I was under her sole and not on the protected side of the special netting. The sandal hit the ground and the pressure came over me like nothing I had ever felt. I thought that I’d be forced through the net in small pieces but I wasn’t.

It was hell when she started walking because I had to hold on to the net in fear that I would fall off somewhere while she traveled. Really I might have been safer somewhere other than with a girl who knew to look for tiny people on her sandal. Where we were travelling, I hadn’t the slightest idea but I did feel better knowing that we were getting away from the gathering of those girls and I only had to face one for now. She finally pulled her feet away from the sandals and stood in front of them. “I’ll be back in a minute… don’t go anywhere,” she giggle this a bit. We were in an apartment or dorm of some sort and it was pretty dark. She walked towards a door but stopped and lifted her barefoot up and smelled it again, “Whew that smells. I really do need a shower.”

“What is it with this girl, I said. “Does she have some sort of narcissistic foot fetish?”

“Hey what are you doing?” A man’s voice said to me. “How’d you get out there?”

I looked down and in the dim light I saw a few people gathered on the other side of the net. “I didn’t ‘get out’, I was already out.”

“Bullshit!”

“No, I was. I had to get away from Stacy.” That wasn’t my only motivation of course.

Then there was a commotion:

-He’s lying!

-He knows the way out!

-Why won’t he tell us?

-Get him!

Before I could react, a few of them grabbed me and pulled me down. One of them, the one who spoke to me first, put his arm around my neck and choked me a bit.

“Alright, you’re going to tell us how to get out. We have to escape and you will help us.” He said this quietly and with authority.

“I don’t know of any way ou-” he tightened his grip.

The shower suddenly stopped and after a moment, the door opened. Everybody let go of me immediately and scurried away. The guy that spoke to me said, “She is going to punish you for getting out of her prison.” He said this as if I were getting caught by a teacher for something trivial. Then he scurried off with the others. She walked toward us in just her underwear. When she got to us, she lied down with hear head hovering over us. He black hair was now soaking wet and a little curly; some of her hair rested on the flip-flops. She scanned over us in the dark with her cold eyes but her face seemed warm with happiness (or insanity). Her eyes passed over me and I froze, remaining motionless for quite some time. She then said, “I bet you wonder how long I’m going to keep you in there before I kill you. Truth is, I’m wondering that myself. You see, we don’t really know how long you tiny people can survive down there; we ever let you live long enough to really test it,” with this, she smiled. “We’ve only talked about how you survive by drinking our foot sweat and eating little crumbs we get on our feet,” she cringed and smiled at this. “We’ve even joked that you can survive by eating dead skin flakes from our feet. Is that true? How pathetic would that be? That you would want to survive this kind of life so bad that you would eat food crumbs off our feet and dead skin flakes? What pitiful lives you people live.” She spoke with such pleasure out of degrading her captures. This psychological torture turned her on, big time. “Well, I’ll see you sad people tomorrow. I need to get my beauty sleep.” Before getting up, she kissed each sandal in a highly populated area and lightly sniffed to, sending slight shivers of pleasure down her body. Then she got up and went to bed.

I didn’t hesitate a moment, right when she closed her eyes I started moving. I ran toward the front of the flip-flop in hopes of climbing the part that goes over her foot/toes. Running across the netting was no easy task. I tripped and fell a few times. Each time that I fell I heard a mixture of cheering, whether cheering me on or yelling for people to grab me. I finally got to the strap and started climbing; this was no easy task either. Luckily, there were many areas to get good grips on; which also bode well for holding on when she walked with the sandals on her feet.

A loud buzzing caught me off guard and I almost fell of the strap. I looked up to see it was the pale girl’s cell phone. She started reading a text message and shortly after closed the phone. She looked at the sandals and said, half asleep, “I guess I have to save some of you for tomorrow, save you for Monica. You might be scared when I’m trying to kill you, but how will you feel when this girl steps on you without even knowing your there? She probably won’t even feel you squish under her foot. At best you’ll be a tiny red dot that will stick to the bottom of her foot for a few hours. Hey, maybe she’ll even notice your stain and wipe you off in disgust. Hahahaha. Dream on that.”

And so I did.