- Text Size +

        How long have I been gone? Has the world noticed yet that I am missing? Has it been a day? A week? Why haven’t I been hungry? When will this end? How will this end? These are all questions that plagued me as I woke up. I slept on the strap of a flip-flop last night and I am surprised that I did not fall off by rolling over the edge. It was pretty peaceful until she woke up. She started to stir a little before she rolled over and looked down the edge of her bed at her sandals and she said with a smile “I hope you are all ready because today, most of you are going to die in the most horrific ways.” She closed her eyes and took a deep breath through her nose before saying, “It’s going to be a good day.” She threw her bed covers up as she got out of bed and a waft of warm air came over me; all I could think was, “she smells so pretty in the morning.” She sat at the edge of her bed and her legs came out and her feet descended toward the ground; they landed on the carpet with heavenly grace. I could tell that her feet were warm even from a distance but I would soon feel it first hand. She had her feet on either side of the flip-flops but they were facing sideways so she used one foot to turn them. It reminded me of the way tug boats move massive ships; her foot hovered above the ground and slowly moved toward the sandal. When it made contact, the whole sandal shook violently and it rumbled until it was in position. Her foot then came over the sandal and the toes pointed downward so that her foot made a tremendous arc. Before the foot came down, she spread her toes slowly, then scrunched them, spread them, then scrunched them once more. The foot then moved forward with such grace that I was reminded of a spaceship docking to a space station; it moved slowly with precision, not touching the bottom of the sandal; she wanted her whole foot to be in place. I watched as the huge toes came toward me and when they went under the strap, I turned and looked down at the floor. I could see the dozens of people trapped under the net watching in awe as her toes hovered over them until they disappeared. More rumbling as the top of her foot scraped the sandal strap that I was on and then it stopped. I glanced at her other foot and saw that it was in the same position as this one and she set them don simultaneously with a heavy thud. I looked up to see her smiling in satisfaction. I could tell she felt like a goddess, having her foot cover so many people at once. The warmth that radiated from her feet was amazing; it felt like a warm bath, and the aroma was pleasant too. It smelled like her bed, just really pretty; though, I knew that in the not too distant future, her feet would inevitably smell from walking in the sandals. I looked at the vast expanse of the top of her foot; it was unbelievable smooth. I wanted to walk across it, lay on it, and sleep there.

            I would have done it until she said to her prisoners, “I kind of wish that there was no netting on these flip-flops. Some of you would have tried to escape and though I might find and kill a few of you, the rest would be killed accidentally as I walk through my room. Some of you would be thrown off my sandals as I walk through town; you either be killed when you landed or you would be stepped on by some random person who would have absolutely no idea of your existence or that they just wiped you off the face of the planet. But I guess you will have to stay stuck as my prisoners and trust me when I say that none of you will escape.”

            The scary part about her speech was that she wasn’t even looking at us; she was staring off into the distance, probably imagining and fantasizing everything that she was saying. She blinked a couple of times and almost gasped; she was coming back to reality and I knew I had to hold on so as to not fall off the strap. Despite the incredible Gs and hurricane-like wind, I held on pretty well. I watched her foot with each and every step; not paying attention to where we were going at all. It really was amazing to see; all the muscles and tendons working together, how her toes were so vital in keeping the sandal on her foot. To see it in such magnitude, each toe was bigger than any house I had ever seen, it was certainly a sight to behold and the amazing thing was that it was all natural. Moving the gigantic toes, the use of certain muscles, she didn’t think about any of it yet the power and mass of the inner workings of her foot just astounded me; I could probably flow through her veins. We stopped. I was relieved for a moment until I looked up to see Stacey, towering above like a goddess.

            We were in the middle of a park, surrounded by people. A guy passed by and looked at Stacey with interest. I wanted to laugh out of hopelessness; Stacey, a mass murderer, could just stroll through the park. That guy had no idea that under a slightly different circumstance Stacey would crush him under the ball of her foot along with a dozen other people; he would be almost completely meaningless to her except for being the slightest sensation under her foot. I thought, ‘What’s the use of trying?’ I was about to give up until I saw her. Monica, walking toward us with that beautiful smile of hers, filled me with happiness. I shouted out “Yes! I love you!” I forgot for a second that I was a fraction of an inch tall, on a sandal strap, worn by a girl that I now despised. Just a moment ago I was admiring, even worshiping this girls foot. I then realized that her foot smelled rank from the long walk to the park; did we come straight here? How long have we been moving? I looked up at the sun to see that it was possibly noon.

            The three girls were talking but I tuned out and just looked at Monica’s beautiful tan body. I looked at her smooth legs and down to her shoes totally forgetting that I had been stuck under the shoes. So long ago, it seemed.

            Then Stacey said something that caught my attention…

“-sandals? Yeah, they are really comfortable too; try them on.”

            “Sure.” Monica said.

            Stacey stepped out of the sandal which brought a gust of fresh, cold air. Monica pulled her socked foot out of one shoe and she peeled off the sock (which was lower than her ankle). “Here, I’ll hold that for you.”

            “Thanks.” Monica said as she handed her sock to the girl, and then the other one. Monica didn’t note this as strange but I did. Monica could have stored the socks in her shoes. The girl stepped back and when Monica wasn’t looking she took a big sniff of Monica’s socks and she was pleasured by it, her eyes half closed as her body shivered. I also noted that Stacey saw this; though, the girl didn’t know it. Then, Monica’s feet came. Her luscious foot came toward me; it was long but had meat on it and it looked so delectable. I wished that I was full size so that I could suck her toes and- Then the turbulence started. Monica did not slide her foot in the sandal gracefully. I held the strap tightly as she slid her foot forward. The shaking stopped and I let go with relief until I saw all her toes rise in unison and I knew I was in trouble. They came down, all together, and scrunched to make a final adjustment and I was thrown off the strap. I thought I would fall to my doom but I landed on the soft skin between her big toe and the second toe. I closed my eyes and sighed, “That was close.” I opened my eyes to see a big drop of sweat under the strap almost ready to fall. Monica made a tiny vibration with her foot that shook the strap. “No.” The drop of sweat dropped and splashed right on top of me sending me rolling down the skin between Monica’s toes. I slowed down and at halfway point I stopped, vertically. I guess the mixture of sweat from the girl and Monica was hardening and it glued me into place. I looked down and judged that if I fell, I might live. I looked forward to see and incredible sight; Monica’s two toes stretching out before me. They were each huge and closed me in like a huge canyon. Monica started walking to test out the sandals and I was given a sight to behold; her toes were lifting and stretching like giant pieces of machinery; it was beautiful.

            “Wow, these are really comfortable.” Monica said.

            “I know. I can get you some but it might take a little while; they’re special order.” Stacey said.

            “If they’re not too expensive, “Monica said as she slipped the sandals off, “I would like a pair.” She took her socks back from the girl and started to put them on her feet. Just before my vision was blocked by her sock, I saw the girl dumping a seemingly empty vile into Monica’s shoes. I then realized what was happening. “No! Don’t do it! You can’t do that to her! She’s different than you!” The sock covered the foot I was stuck to and while it was a futile effort before, I knew there was no chance they would hear me. Some light penetrated through the sock but it was pitch black when she started to put her foot in her shoe. One last breath of fight, “Don’t do it…” She firmly set her foot down in her shoe and with that, she killed dozens of people that the girl put in her shoe; people that didn’t know her, and that she would never know.

Chapter End Notes:

I almost didn't want to add the ending to this chapter.

Feedback is always appreciated! Thanks for reading and I want to add more soon.