- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
The previous 2 chapters from Monica's perspective.

This morning when Monica was walking to her first class she was thinking about the cold weather. It wasn’t that cold but cold enough to have to wear shoes and not sandals. She was disappointed in this because she loved wearing sandals. She had quite a few pairs of sandals too; she had a black pair of the really thin ones, a light blue pair of flip-flops that were about an inch and a half above the ground, the popular Adidas, and an old white pair of flip-flops that had distinct imprints in them and were very dirty where her feet rest in them. Another reason she loved sandals was because she loved to show off her feet. She felt that she had really cute feet, not to mention her wonderful paint job on the toenails. Monica didn’t have a foot fetish per-se; more so she had a fetish for power. She liked guys looking at her feet in class; she would put them out on display. She would let the guys behind her see her soles and she would stretch and scrunch her toes, pretending like it was a subconscious effort. Her attraction to power led her to the discovery of macrophilia; a fetish based on the enlargement or shrinking of a person or people. She sometimes indulged on her fantasies.

As she was walking to her class she saw a shortcut that she sometimes takes over the grass. The shortcut wasn’t a big deal to her; she took it to indulge on her fantasy. While walking across the grass, she thought about how many tiny bugs might be squished under her shoes with each step. She then would replace the bugs with people in her imagination, and the grass was a city. ‘Stomp! 15 people crushed. Stomp! 25 people smushed. Crunch! A school bus didn’t make it out from the shadow of her colossal foot.’ She would think this to herself. Then she saw a tiny bug twitching in a little open patch. A little smile came to her mouth when she thought about exterminating this little being under her foot. She paced her steps so that it would look natural to anybody looking her way. She slowed down on her last step so she could savor the moment. She imagined the bug to be a tiny person in an intersection of a city, too afraid to move. A rush of excitement went through her body when she finally stepped on the bug.

She continued on toward her class while thinking about how the bug was so small it could fit in the grooving of the bottom of her shoe. About five minutes into class, Monica realized that her foot was vertical and the bottom of her shoe was facing the people behind her. She slowly flattened out her foot so that it was horizontal; she might be embarrassed if someone saw so many dead bugs under her shoe. That thought gave her excitement as well, thinking of how many bugs had perished under her foot, and then she made the transition between bugs and people. At this thought she glanced under her desk at her shoe to find a passenger; a little bug was climbing up the side of her shoe. She quickly looked up and bit her lower lip to suppress acting on her urges. Still biting her lower lip, Monica fantasized about the bug being a person climbing up her shoe. She thought about how big her foot was to the tiny person but she wanted to compare the size again; there was no harm in looking again. She glanced down and what she saw made her bite her lip even harder. The little bug was now at the top of her sock, touching her skin; at this point she could not help herself. In her excitement, she accidentally mouthed the words “little bug” with out notice. She slowly reached down to her ankle with her index finger extended outward; then she pressed the bug against her soft skin with just her finger tip. She brought her hand back above the desk to see the squished bug but to her surprise it wasn’t squished, it wasn’t even dead. At this point she reached a peak of excitement and she knew just what to do. The bug was lying helpless on her index finger, which to the bug was the size of a basketball court, so she used her thumb nail to push it right under her index nail. With the bug securely under her nail, she simply put her finger to her thumb and pressed. She got even more excitement when she imagined the bug to be a person; she thought about how the person would be thinking ‘I am going to die as grime under this goddess’ finger nail.’

After she was satisfied she had to calm herself down, remembering that she was still in a classroom. After a few moments, she looked under her fingernail to see the bug was still alive! She thought to herself ‘I’m going to have fun with you when I get home.

Chapter End Notes:
I thought of a lot of this while in school today. Certain points came to mind like Monica biting her lip and her feelings about sandals and walking across the grass. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Next we'll probably go back to the Narrator who may end up having a name yet.