- Text Size +

I’ve been out for a long time. Where am I? I can barely move; I’m stuck between a rock and a … soft place. The rock looks clear and white, like ice but it’s not cold. The soft surface feels like leather but softer, and warm. “OH MY GOD!” I suddenly remember where I am; I’m the grime underneath Monica’s fingernail. She tried to squish me under her fingernail. Okay, don’t panic; asses the situation. We don’t appear to be moving; when I say we, I mean me and Monica’s finger. Hours must have passed so she could be at home resting. In any case I have to get out. I struggle, wiggling back and forth gaining a little leverage and slowly loosening up. I turned my head only to almost wet myself when I see a giant bug head, only it is crushed. I quicken my pace until I can sit up while still under her nail. I look back at the bug to see it in fact is only a head; Monica must have cut of the head with her nail before shoving it up her nail and crushing it… she could have done that so me. All of a sudden, the ground started to shake and the space between her nail and finger closed quickly so I jumped out and grabbed on to her finger prints. The nail stayed closed for only a minute, when it started to ascend again, I grabbed on and rose with it. I climbed atop her unpainted nail. I estimated that it was about forty feet long from the white tip to the skin. I started toward the skin when I noticed how clumsily I was walking; the nail wasn’t painted, it was polished; I figured I should hurry toward the skin, so I moved quickly but steadily. I was about halfway there when there was another tremor and her finger pressed down again; I lost my balance and slid down the curve of her nail until I hit the crevice on the side of her nail. The skin on the side of the nail was about three feet tall so I used it to help me get up when the thought occurred to me; could she be doing this to me, is she watching me? I quickly looked around for her face. Way off in the horizon, beyond two mountains, I saw her chin pointing upwards with her nose just above that. She was sleeping? The two tremors I felt before were the slight pressing of her finger while she slept. I continued towards end beginning of her nail using the skin on the side of her nail as a guard rail.
            I got to the skin and walked over the small hill and saw just how large her finger was. Her finger was as longer than a football field; next to the finger I was on was her middle finger which looked even more massive. I could barely imagine how big her hand was, let alone her entire body. I quickly formulated the plan; I would run to each knuckle and rest for a moment, then make the big dash and run to the hair on her arm where I could hold some hairs while I scaled her entire arm; beyond that, I had no idea what to do. I ran hard for about thirty feet before reaching the first knuckle of which I noticed that I could lay in the cracks completely. Then I ran to the second knuckle to find deep trenches that could have been used in WWI. I prepped myself for the long dash; it was another football field distance to the first few small hairs. Before that, I didn’t think she had hair on her arms, but each strand looked much taller than me. There were four major trenches to this knuckle and it looked like I could jump them all while running. I backed up a little to gain speed and realized what I was about to do; I had to run and jump over the cracks in a girls knuckle, sprint across her hand, and use her arm hair as support. I am so small and so screwed. I ran, I jumped over the first trench, barely made it across the second, but before getting to the third, there was a tremendous tremor. I fell and rolled into the third crack of her knuckle; the fall was about six feet. The tremor kept up so I could stand while in the knuckle so I just looked up.

Using the ceiling as a reference point, I noticed we were headed towards her head, but then we stopped. We started up again but away from her head. We kept going until a black sky took over, her bed sheets! As we kept moving even when a second ceiling came over her hand, it got warmer and warmer; when we stopped it was almost hot. I knew where we were, under her panties. It was hot and humid, and the smell, it smelled like a woman, so potent. We didn’t quite stop, I could feel motion and I could hear her fingers rustling through her pubic hair; it almost sounded like trees bending in the wind. Her finger moved in a circular motion and I knew what was coming, I prayed to god it wouldn’t, but it did. All of a sudden, her finger bent at the knuckle I was at and half her finger plummeted into her vagina. The knuckle I was in opened up and I started to fall, I grabbed on to the edge of it with one hand but I couldn’t hold, not with the heat rising from below; my hand slipped. I fell and fell for what seemed like ages; it was pitch black so I couldn’t see when I would land, but I did. The hit felt like I landed on concrete but I sank into it, I sank deep. I knew I had to swim up to get air but two things prevented me from doing this. The fluid, which I realized shortly after the impact was Monica’s vaginal fluids, it was so viscous it was like trying to swim in syrup, and in the pitch black darkness, I couldn’t tell which way was up and out. I swam despite not knowing where to go. The fluid was so and encompassing that I wouldn’t have minded dying there, save for the whole drowning thing. Then I felt a huge rush of fluid going down, then up, and down again. I figured it was her finger or fingers; if she only knew, a human being was drowning in her pleasure. Or maybe she knew, and she was getting pleasure knowing that I was drowning while in her. I couldn’t think about this long because her finger came at me and pressed me against the wall of her vagina; whatever air I had left was pressed out of me. I had to get air quick. Then a huge burst of fluid rushed up as she had an orgasm. I was rushed up and above her vagina as her fluids flooded a small area into her bush. I could breath again. I just rested there, bad idea I fell asleep.

Chapter End Notes:
Sorry for the hiatus, I just didn't get around to writing this. Hopefully the readers who enjoyed the first couple bits will enjoy this as well; if not, I'll be returning to that body part soon (feet that is). And we'll see what becomes of the narrator and Monica (and maybe Stacy will make another appearance)

Oh, and the narrator still has not been named... I know that is where the suspense is.