- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
As I promised, we're back to Monica's shoe! Enjoy.

I woke up to a horrible smell and to my surprise I was in a shoe; I was in Monica’s shoe. How did I get here? I could not believe the size of her shoe; it seemed big on the outside but so much bigger from the inside. Looking up makes me feel like I’m inside a giant volcano; the top of the edges seem impossibly high, ‘how did I ever climb up there?’ Then I remembered that her ankle even reached higher than the walls, her ANKLE! I remembered how easily I fit under her fingernail as well. As I started to feel small, I looked down to see I was standing on the ® and even that was bigger than me. What hope did I have? I lay down on the ® belly down. My nose dug slightly between the fibers and decided to sigh. As I inhaled for a huge sigh the potent odor filled my nose and lungs. I started coughing. The smell in the air was barely stand able but all the sweat from her foot has sunk below the fibers like rain in soil and it stayed there. I set my head down sideways as I finished coughing and I noticed I had a raging erection. Why was I turned on by this? Before I knew what was happening I stuck my nose between the insole fibers and again took a deep breath. It disgusted me but filled me as well. Why did I take pleasure in this; did I have a foot fetish and not know it; was I turned on by my miniscule size? The size question intrigued me; I turned on my back and started jerking off to the size of her shoe. He suddenly heard thundering noises. He stopped and looked up to see Monica on the phone stepping right over her shoe, half naked. He listened to what she was saying.

“Yeah I totally agree with you on that.”

“Do you want me to come over?”

“Well I haven’t taken a shower yet.”

“Yeah I guess I could take one at your place if you want me to be over right away. Just let me…”

“Alright, just let me finish dressing and I’ll be right over.” She hung up her phone. She talked to herself quietly but I could still hear her loud and clear. “Don’t know why she wants me over so quickly; I’ll be in the shower for the first thirty minutes.”

I saw her pass over the shoes a couple more times; each time she had a new article of clothing on until she looked completely dressed… except she was still barefoot. Then she stood still where I could see her. She was incredibly tall; she bent her knee foreword and it filled half the opening of the shoe. Her tan leg was beautiful and looked flawlessly smooth. Suddenly she looked straight down at me; I didn’t move. As much as I wanted to be discovered earlier (or yesterday, I lost count of time) I didn’t want her to catch me jacking off in her shoe. Then she looked slightly to her right and I sighed with relief. Then she looked at me again, and then to her left. She must have been deciding what shoes to wear. She shrugged and looked at the shoe I was in; “Oh God!” jumped up and ran but it was difficult; I still had a hard on. So I ran awkwardly as best I could. I ran more inward. I had to get away from the heel and I couldn’t make it to any side so I guessed that I would survive if I could just get under the arch of her sole. I didn’t get very far before an earthquake shook me to the ground. I looked behind to see her smoothed tan toes on the bottom of her shoe. They were flat on the surface but the rest of her foot was still vertical. I got up and kept running as fast as I could. Then another earthquake knocked me off my feet; I looked back to see she had crunched her toes to et them further in; they had covered a third of the distance I ran. She stretched out her toes and they reached another third of the distance. As the tips of her toes reached the ground again, I knew what was in store. I didn’t even run anymore. I watched her crunch her toes to bring her foot further in the shoe. It happened in an instant and in slow motion. The tips of the toes whitened as they tug into her shoe for more grip; they pressed the fabric in deep. The toes arched as they brought the foot foreword; the toes arched to double their height. The ball of her foot slid toward me and I heard it as it scraped the bottom of her shoe. The toes stretched out again; each toe spread apart from the other so that houses could fit between the toes. One of the middle toes landed 15 feet away from me. As it whitened and pressed down fro grip I started to slide toward it. I slid down the cratered fabric until I hit her toe. The toe was huge, almost two stories tall; it shook as it dragged the ball of her foot foreword. Her toes lifted again and the fabric flattened so quickly that it flung me a bit in the air. Monica’s toes rose above me and stretched out in the distance. The toes landed and I knew what would follow, the ball would drag toward me and flatten me under it. It would be nothing, and instant. I would be a squish on either her foot or the sole of her shoe; she wouldn’t know it; no one would know it. If I was lucky she’d inspect the bottom of her foot to see debris. Not debris from a hurricane or tornado, she would see tiny bits of duct and dirt that simply gathered on the floor and she ended up stepping on it. If she saw a tiny red spec on her foot I’d be lucky; I’d be noticed, even just as debris gathered under her foot. I closed my eyes as it approached. Something changed though; the ground was moving back and forth, back and forth. I heard a frustrating noise come from Monica outside the shoe. Then the ball of her foot lifted up. I looked down her sole until my eyes reached the heel of the shoe where I saw some fingers; she couldn’t put on her shoe without using her hand. I was so thankful that I just watched her sole gliding over me until it stopped, and I remembered that it would come back down, it did. I placed myself right because the foot did not squish me when it descended. Her skin formed a little bubble around me so that I had some wiggle room and air to breath. Monica’s sole felt like rubber, not leather. She must never walk barefoot; the sole was so soft. At normal size, her soles would probably feel like pillows while scrunched and wrinkled.

Movement wasn’t so bad, I don’t get motion sickness and her skin basically kept me in place the whole time. We finally arrived to wherever we were going and Monica started to take off her shoe. I stuck to her sole as it became vertical; I felt fresh air for a moment as I actually got above the shoe ridge. Then I started to peel off; moral dilemma, do I stay on and ride under her foot to the shower or do I fall to almost certain doom? By not making up my mind, the decision was made; I fell. I fell backwards and saw the ridge of the shoe rise like a skyscraper into the sky. I watched Monica’s foot lift and disappear. I hit the ground and bounced back up. I bounced twice. My brain was a bit scrambled but otherwise I wasn’t hurt too badly. I just stayed on my back as I overheard a short conversation.
            A familiar voice said, “You didn’t wear socks?”

Monica said, “You wanted me here quickly.”

“You didn’t wear socks with shoes and you haven’t taken a shower?”

“Yeah,” Monica laughed, “my feat probably stink badly.”

The other girl laughed. Then I heard a door shut and the shower start. I took a deep breath and noticed the air was hot and it did smell bad. I didn’t notice before because I was more concerned with my limited air supply. I closed my eyes for a second but I opened them when my world started shaking abruptly. I looked up and the sky was changing somehow; the ceiling took up more area. The shoe was rising! A familiar face covered the opening of the shoe. After a second, I realized it was Stacy! She looked in the shoe; then quickly glanced back behind her. She looked at the shoe again, closed her eyes, and then stuck her nose it. Her nose and upper lip covered most of the hole so that light only came from the very edge of the opening. Stacy’s nostrils flared just before she inhaled greatly. The noise was tremendous and the suction dragged me a little toward her nose. She exhaled out her mouth while quivering. She inhaled greatly again and again I slid a little bit from the high winds. This time when she exhaled, she made a little quivering sound. She withdrew her nose and breathed a little bit with intensity from what appeared to be ecstasy. ‘No, that can’t be right.’ I thought to myself. ‘Was she enjoying it?’ My answer came soon enough. Stacy’s face came back down again; this time her mouth covered the opening. She opened her mouth and her tongue protruded. I could see saliva strings between her tongue and lips. The tongue extended until it reached the bottom of the shoe. The tip of her tongue pressed hard against the ground; then it swung backwards and began to lick the surface with the top of her tongue. After it reached the end, it went backwards and licked the shoe with the bottom of her tongue. The tongue retreated to her mouth wherein afterward moved around her mouth; no doubt to spread the taste.

Stacy opened her mouth and said, “Still warm and sweaty.” She breathed out heavily and appeared to savor the moment. Then she looked back in the shoe. I though she was going for seconds until she said, “What do you think of it, Dave?”

Chapter End Notes:
We found out our hero's name!
It was the first thing that came to mind when I thought of the line "What do you think" Dave just came naturally.

Sorry to be so late again. But I write sporatically.
I also tried to beef up the word count. It's up to over 1,700. (Not a lot but its longer than the other chapters).

Finally, thanks a lot for the feedback and comments; I really appreciate them.