- Text Size +

I cold hardly comprehend my situation. I was maybe a centimeter tall, inside a girl’s shoe, staring at the face of a gigantic goddess the covered my sky and she had planned this all along. I just stared at her perfect face and thought about Gulliver's Travels and the description of when Gulliver was with the giant women, he could see all of their imperfections magnified. It seemed that the truth was quite the opposite; Stacy's skin looked smooth and soft all over. All I could think about was getting on her face while she was asleep and exploring it. I watched her perfectly red and moist lips go up and down, stretching and compressing; it was amazing to see them press together, it was obvious how full they were because they would squish and the flesh would be displaced. I felt the warmth of her breath like a strong breeze flow over me. I looked at her big glossy green eyes. The white surrounding area was shiny and white, while the green of her eyes was like a green forest. Then, the reality check.

Stacy shook the shoe violently and asked, "Did you hear what I said?"

I shook my head, knowing full well she couldn't hear me.

"I said," She repeated, "You weren't the original target for my little project, Monica was. Do you remember being shrunk on the grass yesterday?" She said with a smile. I couldn't tell for sure, but it sounded like sarcasm in her voice because I would obviously remember; but I also heard a hint of arrogance...

I yelled at the top of my lungs, "OF COURSE I REMEMBER, HOW'D YOU DO THAT?"

"Are you trying to say something? I can almost hear tiny squeaks." She said with a smile, mocking me. Then she reached into the shoe, her gigantic long fingers came at me slowly. The tips of her fingers ran slowly over the sole of the shoe, getting a feel of it; she closed her eyes to savor the feeling. The index finger and thumb closed around me, I was covered by warm, soft flesh. I felt movement but had no idea where she was taking me. The fingers started to separate; I stuck to the index finger as it rose above the thumb. My torso was the part sticking to her finger from the moisture so I pushed myself free. Only then did I realize that may have been a mistake. I free fell for a few seconds before hitting her thumb again; it was a soft enough landing but I still felt like my stomach jumped to my throat. I looked around to see her thumb approaching her ear. Stacy tilted her head and she dropped me into her inner ear. It was dark adn the air was warm and moist. "There we go," she said, "Try and talk now."

"Uuugh." I didn't know what to say. "Can you hear me now?"

She started giggling and the violent shaking of her head made my lose my balance and fall. Only then did I find the thin layer of earwax. It wasn't that bad; my clothes weren't really soaked, just a little damp. The wax was thick as hell though, I had a hard time getting up.

"Now, what were you saying before?" her voice had a definite echo to it, like in a cave.

"I was asking how you shrank me." I hoped she could hear me. "Now that's a trade secret."

I heard the sarcasm in her voice again.

"If I told you how I shrank you, then you might be tempted to try and grow back."

That's when it hit me; how the hell was I going to get back to normal? I was obviously shrunk on purpose and I had no idea of how.

"As I was saying." She continued, just brushing off my comment like it was nothing, just as I was nothing. "I originally wanted to shrink Monica. The idea of having someone I know shrunk... no. That's not a good description of it. Imagine this; I am Monica's best friend, she trusts me. Imagine her feeling when I break that trust by shrinking her. Imagine her seeing someone she knows as a goddess, using her as a kinky sex toy. She knows me; but imagine her finding herself sliding down my throat."

The thought hadn't occurred to me that she might eat me. I could also tell that just by her words, she was getting turned on.

"So I decided to shrink her as she was going to school. Then I saw you, taking the same path Monica takes. I thought, 'How wonderful would it be if Monica killed someone by stepping on them with out even knowing it. How wonderful it would be for you to be shrunk and stepped on by someone who didn't even know it.' Did that thought cross your mind? That she would squish you without even knowing it, without anyone knowing it?"

She knew exactly how I felt.

"Then to my surprise, I saw you at the bottom of her shoe during class, in the dirt, stuck under her shoe."

She did see me! I remember that!

"I watched as you climbed her shoe and got to her ankle. When she noticed you, I thought I was in serious trouble. I thought she had discovered my experiment. Then she tried to squish you like a bug. That's another thing that is so appealing about my plan. I've noticed she takes some pleasure in killing bugs; imagine what it would feel like for her to be the bug."

Stacy was sinister and I became very scared.

"I have a foot fetish, Dave. I love the feet of girls my age... and my own feet. I love getting my toes sucked by people, especially girls. There's just something so demeaning about it. I'm not really bi-sexual, but I'll do things to get these girls to serve my feet. Which is why I'm going to love your next ride. Any last words?"'

Last ride?' Fuck. "FUCK!"

She chuckled a bit. "Yeah, that would be my feelings too." She leaned her head the other way and I plummeted out. I fell for a long time but I could see the soft landing of her palm below. Once again, the landing was soft. I sank into her skin because her fingers curved to make a bowl shape. She lowered me down then tilted her hand so that I fell again. I fell onto what seemed like a slide with pillars and a netted ceiling. The slant leveled off so I stopped sliding."Do you have any idea where you are?"

I didn't.

"You're in a special sandal of mine. You see, I had to search for this pair for a long time. The netting on the top is so perfect for this. I can see you, but you can't fit through."

I reached up while lying down; there was just enough room for me to crouch before hitting the net with my head. She was right; there was no way I would fit through the net.

"It's the perfect trap for this. You may also note the spheres all around you, they'll be protecting you so that I don't squish you completely... in theory." she giggled a bit. "Time for my favorite part." She was sitting on the ground when she lifted her leg up. Her toes wiggled a bit before she slowly lowered her foot over me. As her toes wiggled, some small debris fell off her foot like dust particles, peices of dirt, food crumbs, all stuff she would notice, but stuff that builds up from walking around the house barefoot. The debris floated down to her sandal. The foot kept getting closer and closer, just proving how tiny I was. There was no sky left, only the flesh of her foot covering everything above me. I was under the arch of her sole, more toward the outside. The flesh finally hit the net but it kept lowering! Right when it touched me it stopped. The flesh was seeping past the net in little squares. Then I heard a very muffled voice; I thought it said wiggle. I complied. I wiggled under her foot for a few second before I felt an earthquake and heard giggling, then her foot lifted sideways so that the side of her foot was still on the sandal."I could feel you under there." She giggled while spoke. "This is going to be so much fun." I saw a huge smile on her face before she lowered her foot again. Back into the darkness. 

Chapter End Notes:
I made a couple of edits to make paragraphs and correct mistakes.