- Text Size +

Warm gooey saliva was dripping down from Stacey’s gigantic toes like how rain drips from a tree that had just been under heavy rain. What an amazing sight it was to see the giantess Monica sucking on the toes of the Goddess Stacey; and she was really sucking too; her lips and cheeks slowly contracted and expanded. I could imagine and almost see what was going on inside; the giant cavern filled with warm hot air, saliva covering every surface, Stacey’s toes wiggling and crunching, and even Monica’s huge soft tongue caressing the tips and undersides of Stacey’s amazing toes. I remember it in slow-motion; as Monica slowly pulled away, her lips still air tight around the toes, her lips moved as to form over the knuckles and bumps. At the very last moment, when Monica was almost free, Stacey curled her toes around Monica’s luscious lower lip. Even when the toes were clear of the lips, two strings of saliva bridged the toes and lips until they stretched too far. One saliva string stayed connected at one and fell back to Monica’s lip; the other saliva string disconnected at both ends and fell down to us, the shrunken companions to Stacey’s foot. The string landed on seven or eight of us and covered us completely; it also splashed onto just about everyone else as it crashed on the floor which was Stacey’s sandal. It was glorious.

None of us talked for a while after that. Some tried to get clean of the saliva while others bathed in it. Some had to spit it out, what little they got in their mouths; some drank because it had beer and chips flavoring to it. Me, I just sat in it with disbelief as to what happened. I was amazed, disgusted, and turned on all at once. I was amazed first of all at the sight I had just witness, but also with Stacey’s ability to get what she wanted. No one around her understood what she really got out of it; it wasn’t just a dare. I was disgusted for Monica. Yes, I had looked at girls toes because they were cute, not because I wanted to suck on them. I was also disgusted for Monica at how indemnifying and low that was… but that’s also why I was turned on to it. Stacey had so much power it was insane; her lust for complete power seemed off the charts.

The party seemed to die down quite a bit after that and people started leaving. As that occurred, the people on Stacey’s sandal started talking more. A woman named Clair crawled toward me. She was a beautiful black girl with short hair; she looked about my age. Then she spoke to me.

“How are you doing?”

“Fine, I guess… considering. How long have you been here?

“Two days ago. I lived in the dorm next to Stacey and we were somewhat friends. One day she was in my room and asked me to turn a device off that was in her room. So I went in there and saw a white device with a green light on her desk. I simply pressed the button and was hit with a huge light. Next thing I know, I’m climbing over carpet fibers like they we pieces of furniture.”

“I had a similar experience but I ended up in a jungle of grass.”

She smiled at my empathy. “Then Stacey comes walking in the room looking for me. She looks at eye level looking for a 5’6 friend. She walks right towards me; the ground was rumbling and I couldn’t keep my balance so I fell. I looked up to see her huge foot descending upon me; I couldn’t scream I was so scared. The ball of her foot pressed me deep into the carpet and settled. Then she grinded her foot a bit, pivoting at the ball of it. Her foot lifted with me on it and flipped so that the bottom was facing her; she looked right at me. She chuckled and said ‘Oh my god. You’re still alive!’ She flipped me with her nail so that I was facing up while lying as a spec on her foot. Then she said ‘You are definitely joining my collection.’ Her two fingers started reaching for me; I was able to scream then. She squeezed me between her two fingers as I struggled; too bad I didn’t know she liked it. I struggled as much as I could so she brought me to her lips and rubbed me all across the bottom and top slowly, and those things are huge! You could land a jet on one. She just laughed as I screamed and struggled.”

“That’s awful.” I rubbed her back a little.

“It gets worse. She pulled me from her lips and said ‘You know what I always liked about you? Your feet.’ With precision, she pulled off my shoes between the tips of her finger nails, so that I was in my socks, and tossed my shoes into her mouth; I could barely see my tiny shoes fly back into the giant dark cave and land silently on her tongue. She proceeded to lift me to her nostril and held me upside down. I was half-way in her nostril when she took a long, strong sniff. It seemed to last 30 seconds. The sniff took off my socks and almost ripped my pants off as well. When she was done she exclaimed ‘God you and your feet smell good! I have an idea. You’re going to race to the tip of my tongue. As soon as I drop you, you start running.’ So then she pulls out this other girl, and Asian girl, literally; she was pleading in Chinese. She looked about my age, she was wearing gray sweatpants and a gray tank-top, and like me, she was barefoot. Stacey put us both deep in her mouth and dropped us. As soon as I hit the ground, er, tongue, I started running; I was on the track team.”

“Oh?”

“I ran from the darkness to the light while slipping along the way. When I neared the tip I noticed the Asian girl was neck and neck with me. Stacey’s hand reached in and grabbed me. As I was lifted away I watched the Asian girl jumping and screaming; the mouth slowly closed between us. Stacey looked at me and smiled. I screamed ‘No!’ but she did it anyway; she swallowed.”

“God, how terrible.”

“Yeah, but I think things might get better soon.” She smiled and put her hand on my thigh. Her hand landed on a stop that me realize I had a boner! My eyes widened and I was embarrassed. Her expression said she didn’t know but then she started squeezing and groping and a slight smile came across her face.

She continued and the warm saliva helped. I was about to climax when we all heard “Alright my little guests, we’re going to play a game.” We all looked up to see Stacey looking at us.

She pulled her foot off the sandal and lifted us up to the table. She pulled off the net and dumped us onto the table. As we fell we heard some girls say something to the effect of ‘you kept them with your feet’ and ‘That’s so cruel.’ After tumbling a bit, a few of us stood up to see we were surrounded by five college girls who all looked eager with anticipation.

Stacey said, “Okay, now where’s Monica?”

One girl replied, “She should be somewhere around here.”

Stacey said, “I’ll call her.” She called. “Monica, where are you?”

“Bowling!”

“Yeah, I had plans for us.”

“No. Fine. I’ll see you tomorrow.” She hung up with anger. “Well, looks like the plans have changed. Stephanie, since you are the newest to our group, tell us why you like this so much.”

Stephanie was a black haired, fair skinned girl with some freckles on her cheeks. She said, “Well, like power. I like to squish things, especially under my feet.” She laughed a bit.

Stacey said, “And what was most appealing about tonight?”

Stephanie said, “Well I know Monica likes to squish bugs and I thought it would be most appealing for her to be squished like a bug. The reversal just sounds,” she sighed and smiled, “ecstatic.”

Stacey smiled and said, “I agree.” Then she pointed the device with the green light at Stephanie and fired. A bright light appeared out of nowhere and when it faded, nothing stood where Stephanie was.

A girl lifted a shrunken and scared Stephanie to the table. Stephanie didn’t kick or scream; she knew better than to excite these girls.

“Now don’t be frightened Steph, you’re still one of us.” Stacey said in a baby voice, “Why, at six inches tall, you are still a giantess to the people.”

It was true, Stephanie was almost 50ft tall compared to us.

“So here’s the game. First take off your clothes.”

Stephanie didn’t want to; she really was scared.

“Take them off or I’ll make you smaller,” Stacey said this with a smile and shaking the shrink device. After Stephanie stripped in front of her four “friends” Stacey continued, “There are quite a few people here; squish ten of them with your feet and you’ll be set free. Go.”

All of the worries and fears that Stephanie had simply vanished, she went on a rampage. We all started running but she was on us too quickly. Right away she stomped three people in three consecutive steps. The girls around the table just started laughing and cheering her on while counting the victims. I didn’t want to separate from the crowd because I figured I had a better chance than if she singled me out. It was terrifying enough to be almost stepped on but to be hunted… that was a different fear.

“Four… Five.” The girls chanted on, “Six... Seven.”

I ran next to Clair, hoping we might escape. Then I saw the foot going right for me. Clair knocked me out of the way and she got stomped.

“Eight.”

I looked up to see I was no longer in danger. Stephanie chased a man and a woman who were separated from the group. She knocked them over with her feet. Then she jumped and landed on both of them, splattering them on the table; I looked away.

“Ten!” The girls were all laughing and Stephanie was jumping with joy.

It was finely over; we were safe for now.

“Nine.” Stacey said coldly. “That one is still alive.” She nodded her head towards the survivor. I looked; it was Clair!

“That little bitch.” Stephanie stomped towards Clair to finisher her off. Unfortunately there was no chance of me getting to her in time. Just as Clair was about to be stomped, a gigantic hand swooped in and blocked Stephanie’s path. The fingers were like prison bars, ascending down from the palm. The saving hand belonged to Stephanie. She had a cold smile on here face. She drug her hand back a little, pushing Stephanie backwards.

“What are you doing?” Stephanie yelled. She proceeded to punch and kick the hand that was much larger than her which belonged to a woman much larger than that. The hand swooped more and clutched like a claw with fingers between each limb, including the middle finger rubbing the crotch between Stephanie’s legs. Stephanie continued to struggle despite her better judgment.

Stacey brought the shrunken girl to her face and said, “We are going to play with you like a sex toy for a few hours. We’re going to take turns and even go together using you as nothing more than an object for our pleasure. Then after we’re satisfied, we’ll use you for our plan.” After that, Stacey stuffed Stephanie into her underwear. She started walking away but a girl asked a question.

“What are we going to do with these people?”

“Since you’re going last, you can do whatever you want with them.” Stacey said as she continued to walk away.

The girl looked at us and smiled, “We’re going to have fun.”

Chapter End Notes:
The previous chapter and this one were set up purely for the game featured in this chapter. I was really happy with the way the "toe sucking" worked out; I was a little worried that the event would outweigh the description but I think I struck a good balance. I promise we'll get back to Monica's Shoes soon...