- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A little playtime couldn't hurt....could it?

Time seemed to slow down as Ruth walked to wherever she was going in her home. I of course could barely see being trapped in her cleavage as I was. All I heard was the removal of her shoes before moving forward into what I could only assume was a living room or perhaps a kitchen.

Her ample bosom swung me to and fro, with nothing I did having even the slightest effect. Worse still, it was boiling in there. With little to no fresh air, it quickly became warm and stale, with breathing being a herculean task. But worst of all, was the feeling of her wrinkled skin rubbing against mine. I forced myself to think of anything else to try and stop what this unaware giant was doing to my body.

Fortunately, I was relieved of my predicament as Ruth's movements stopped. A colossal hand pulled her collar back and fresh air flooded into my prison. I gulped in what fresh air I could as her other giant hand reached in and grabbed me in a fist. In an instant, I was whisked away into the air, before being rocketed to the carpet. Her fist relased me onto the soft floor, and I finally got a look at my surroundings.

I was in Ruth's living room alright.

Ruth's living room was seemingly optimized for comfort. I was placed in the center of the room, with a glass coffee table to my left, and behind that a white couch. The walls were a stark white, giving a McMansion feel to the room. A stone fireplace stood in the distance, and behind me in the corner towered a loveseat.

However, in that moment, I was only focused on one thing, the titan that towered over me. 

And she was taking off her dress.

I stood there in awe as the fabric that to me was a solid wall of pink was removed so easily. It was a reminder of the power that Ruth held in her body. I had a feeling her pinky alone could crush me.

The wall was thrown behind Ruth, and in an instant, I drank in her gargantuan body. Her calves were smooth obelisks that reflected the light on the ceiling. Traveling up, her thighs jiggled with a layer of cellulite. to any normal person, they would seem normal, just with a bit of fat. To me, they loomed wider and larger than any structure I had seen.

That's when I got a view of her gut, her stomach that hung slightly over her panties and crotch covered in black panties. The sheer size of her belly shook me as I feared being caught underneath a seemingly living plain of skin. Her meteoric breasts jutted out from her chest, seemingly eager to bust out of her black bra. I could barely even see her face as she looked on me, her neck bending to produce a double chin.

Before I could get to planning an escape, her right foot lifted up and darkened my world. I thought in this moment that I would be crushed as he foot rushed to meet me. I was mistaken. What actually happened was far worse:

I was stuck between her toes.

I struggled in futility to escape, only to find the toes had far too tight a grip on me. A cheesy odor soon permeated through the air, and I struggled not to gag.

"Aww, are my toes too tight for my little baby? You have no idea how adorable you look there!", she giggled, amused by my predicament. "You are such a treat already. My little angel. How on earth could I ever let you go? Why, I would die if anything happened to you! I know it's a bit quick to accept me as your new maternal figure of sorts, but as the big person, I get ot make that choice."

I could only stare in terror. Ruth seemingly noticed, and responded in kind.

"Oh baby, don't be scared at all! I would never dream of hurting you. All I want to do is love you and care for you. You're my little sweetie now, after all, and what kind of caretaker would I be if I was mean to you? How would you even defend yourself?"

Every word she said only made my insignificance more clear. If my opinion of my worth sunk any lower, it would crater through the floor.

Soon, her foot lifted off me, only to plant itself to my left (From my perspective, dear reader.) 

But I was not out of the woods yet.

The living mountain range above me shifted, and her knees dropped to the floor ahead of me. I was no surrounded in the super-structure of her body hovering over me. The impact was so great that I was lifted off the floor, only to quickly drop back down.

I quickly rose to see Ruth's hands snaking behind her back. And that's when I heard a snap that shook my bones: Ruth was taking her bra off.

"Now, of course, just because I'm your caretaker doesn't mean we can't have fun, right?"

Oh hell no.

I didn't want to see where this was going, so I began to sprint away. I didn't know where I was going, and didn't care. I just wanted to get anywhere else. Unfortunately, when it takes someone a full minute just to get away from the shadow of a giant's thighs, you're not getting far.

Ruth seemed to know this, and let me run as she unclasped her bra.

"Oh, I see you want to play a bit too! Well, here comes momma! Watch out!"

I had no idea what she was referring to until a shadow covered my body. I felt the heat form her being start to radiate over me, and within a few seconds I was knocked over roughly. I fell to the floor, only to turn and find myself face to face with a nipple bigger than I was.

All I heard was a giggle from Ruth before her left breast dropped, entombing me. I was baked by her behemoth boob, barely able to breathe. I couldn't even fight for my freedom as her weight pinned me to the floor. Humiliatingly, I could tell she was holding back her weight, afraid of crushing her new favorite toy. Still though, her breast was my world, forming a vacuum seal around me.

For five minutes I was pinned by her condo of a breast. I wondered when she would end this torture, and as if she heard me, her breast lifted. Unfortunately, I didn't separate from her breast, and though I could see nothing, I felt my body fly to the air as she got to her knees.

I was taken with her body. Stuck like a fly to flypaper.

As Ruth got to her knees, she saw me stuck to her boob and laughed a full, throaty laugh.

"Awww, my little baby!! You are just soadorable I could eat you up! Well, not that I would actually, but you know what I mean!"

I felt her fingers gently pry me from her breast, and I was set on her palm, which was brought to her face. For the next few moments she simply stared at me, letting her breath engulf me.

"Well, i suppose we need to get to bed. But first, a kiss goodnight wouldn't hurt. Now how about momma gives you a goodnight kiss."

Her lips that dominated my view soon puckered up, and I found myself with nowhere to run. I wouldn't survive the fall from her pudgy hand, but I wasn't sure about my chances here either.

Quickly, her lips pinned me to her hand as she kissed me. Her soft lips drew the air from my lungs, and lipstick soon covered my body.

She giggled. "That was fun! How about another?"

I was kissed once more, smothered by her once again. But rather than give me relief, her lips continued kissing me.

I was being assaulted by her lips and there was nothing I could do. I could no longer draw breath reliably, overwhelmed by equal parts panic and pleasure. I soon began swimming in an out of consciousness. my body could no longer take the pressure, and the feeling of passing out soon overtook me.

Right before I fell into a forced sleep, I could only say to myself: "I hope this is a sick dream."

If only I was that lucky.

 

Chapter End Notes:

As always, please let me know what you think!