- Text Size +

Tom soon felt his compressed form abesorbing not just his sister's period blood, smegma, and cramps, but realized whatever this spell was, it caused all the pain Zoey would have naturally received to end up being transferred to him. This was especially pravalent when he rememember how she had complained about her panties being tight, and as his string was pulled up and backwards he felt more compressed than ever... and because the string stuck out so far, each juggle of her tight leggings and steps brought the tampon's end closer to  Zoey's asshole, so that Tom could smell both the most fragrant parts of his sister at once.

As she jumped down the stairs, her pain already gone, the vagina gave Tom a tight squeeze, forcing trapped juices out onto him. She practically flung herself onto the recliner, sending him up before the trapped string brought him to his original disgusting destination. All these squeezes and jerks put terrible G-forces on Tom, but he had no way to fight back.


_____________________________________________

Zoey reached over and grabbed the overturned popcorn bag, grabbing the small amount that was left and began munching on it happily. Watching as the movie progressed onwards and began treating her afternoon as if the past 5-10 minutes didn’t happen.

“I may need to make some more popcorn... but first...” She slowly reached over to the nearby mini table and grabbed her phone. She just had to figure out what she experienced previously, and she knew calling her mother was a no go... so she did what anyone would do, consult Google. It took no less than a single search before she found herself reading a women’s guide to adulthood article, and the further she read the more she blushed.

Her legs began to squirm, her vagina muscles tightened, her mind filling with thoughts as she read the section on ‘self release’ and how she could experience such a pleasurable experience.

Then the last part of the article sealed the deal, the thing that would doom her brother to be a part of his sister’s first masturbation experience was with one line. “If you have a tampon inserted, then no cleanup is needed. All sexual fluids will be collected, and your bed will remain mess free.”

Zoey’s mouth slowly widened, her free hand rubbing her vagina through the fabric ever so slightly, ideas began to fill her head... and no pain was felt from rubbing the tight clothing, as the magical tampon did it’s due.

_____________________________________________

Tom had not much to do at this point, except listen to muffled sounds. He was grateful to have her body lying still, fearful she would fart on the string or jump back up suddenly, but all he heard was the muffled sounds of some Marvel movie and Zoey chewing popcorn. It was weird, he could hear her body processing food, and feel her heartbeat now that it calmed down. A few minutes later he could tell it was slowly raising in excitement - an action scene in the movie, perhaps? Her muscles tensed around him... and then around him specifically even more, as he felt a great pressure on his outside string for some reason. More fluids began to flood down, and they tasted different, but he was mystified as to why. He kinda hoped he wouldn't learn the answer.

_____________________________________________

Zoey slowly got out of the reclining chair and stormed upstairs and right into her room. She didn’t waste any time, she needed to fully discover the feeling she had felt previously. After closing and locking her door, she found herself in her bed... eyes glued towards her phone.

“Well... What now...?” She asked, slowly tugging her leggings down towards her knees with one hand, her phone opening YouTube with the other. “Taking a quick look through Deviantart, she found something called 'captions' made by an internet user and started to feel strange as she read and watched them. 

Zoey began biting her lower lip, her hand now slowly tugging at her tight panties and pulling it downwards to reveal her vaginal opening to the open air. Her fingers twitching as she slowly began to rub her vaginal lips, her fingers knocking into the tampon every few rubs as she let out a brief moan.

_____________________________________________

Tom was clueless as to what was happening as yet again he found himself being ground into her vagina and  bounced in and out from the motions of his sister. He was grateful to have her tights pulled down and relieving some of the pressure he had to deal with. Her hand started to rub against his back, giving him hope he would be released from this hell, but the bottom of his string stayed in the ass, indicating only the front part was... open...

Zoey had begun rubbing her vaginal opening and occasionally bumping him further in, and he saw wet juices sliding towards him. Jesus, she was about to schlick herself off, with him along for the ride unaware! And since she was so young.... this might even be her first time! He didn't want to help his little sister with her first orgasm! He could hear her moan above him despite his fruitless struggles.

_____________________________________________

Zoey began to pant over and over as she began browsing the web for more edits, trying to find other content like that very video. Browsing various sites before she located one site that promised it all... giantessworld.com

Her heart rate was pounding, her body beginning to sweat, her teeth buried into her bottom lip before and after each moan she maid. This was the best feeling she ever experienced and wanted more!

Then came the most awkward moment of her verse masturbation session... she let out a wet, loud, gassy fart. The tampon string in her asscrack was forced to absorb the blast as she kept going, moving her fingers to grip the tampon... slowly moving it in and out. Unbeknownst to her she was using a makeshift dildo, to her she was just trying to maintain that amazing feeling that was coursing through her body.

It was when she finished the story she was on when she let out a deep throaty moan, her fingers shoving the tampon deep inside as she released the hot, toxic elixir that was her organic fluids. Splattering all over the tampon that she shoved inside as she weakly reclined back into the bed, panting as her fingers let go... laying in the afterglow...

_____________________________________________

Tom could feel Zoey's internal temperature rising and was very scared of what might happen next. He could feel her heart rate increasing, sweat flowing down into his dingy string, and worst of all he heard something he never had before: Zoey moaning loudly, erotically. Not embarassingly from down the hall but from right in front of him!
As her body churned more from the motion, the bottom of the string found itself by the back of Zoey's anus at the worst possible time, as Zoey let out a roaring fart that wet the string and stunk terribly. Tom could feel everything throughout his entire body, and the juicy disgusting inner flavor of his sister's wet shit only tripled the humiliation of her using him to masturbate for her first time.

Suddenly Zoey's fingers grabbed tom and used his rigid form as a makeshift dildo, dragging him up to her clitoris and then dragging him in and out, in and out, more and more at blinding speed. It would have chafed her but instead Tom felt the burn as he drove his sister closer and closer to orgasm.

A deep moan was excreted as she arched her back, letting the tampon fall back into place to catch the retched hot, toxic elixir that came dripping down. Tom thought the taste before was terrifying, but the mix of cum, blood, and all the built-up smegma from inside his sister that had fermented for years made it the most toxic brew to exit her, most likely in years. At least all was still, as Zoey had no energy left to move.

_____________________________________________

Zoey just laid there, one hand just a few inches from the base of her tampon... the other on the bed holding the phone. She was in bliss, heave as she let out weak whimpering sighs “That was... awesome...” She exhaled as she rolled over onto her side, her eyes slowly closing. She had the intent to fall asleep then and there, sleep the night away... but her eyes noticed the time.

“3:57!? Oh drat!” She shot upwards, applying pressure onto the tampon string before she got out of bed. She quickly kicked off the panties and leggings and went right towards her drawer again. “I should have just enough time! Ehhhhh!” She was panicked, tossing things around till she got what she was looking for and throwing it on. One tight pair of panties, stretchy shorts, and a no sleeve shirt later she was out of her room and thudding down the stairs.

“I’ll be back later!” She cried out towards the stairs, presuming her brother would hear her as she opened the door and shut it behind her. Rushing out towards the driveway where her friend’s mother just pulled in.

“Thanks again Mrs. Jessy!” She exclaimed as she opened the door and got into the back seat, all excited for Soccer Practice today...

_____________________________________________

Flooded with juices, Tom had no choice to suck all of his sister's fetid juices up as she lay there blissfully, muttering about how great it was... he was so far gone from it all he barely noticed all the sudden movement until she squeezed him again, jumping out of bed and shoving on tight panties and running shorts which he bore the brunt of, and within minutes bolting down the stairs and out the doors, each leap sending him flopping despite her tightened muscles. Suddenly he remembered she had soccer practice... he still felt like throwing up what he had absorbed, he had no idea what could possibly hold for him for soccer practice...

_____________________________________________

Zoey anxiously began tapping her knees, seat belted in and watching the street signs go by. She was about to head to her first soccer practice in a long while, and meet most of her friends. She couldn't want to catch up with them and discover any new life updates they may have. Her brain was just wizzing through all the thoughts, and before she knew it the car stopped with her mother's friend stating that they arrived.

"Thanks again Mrs. Jessy!" Zoey called out after she shut the door and dashed towards the group of young teenagers already on the field, she happened to make it just a couple minutes before starting time and got in line. 

"Alright y'all, time to do some exercise before we play, I want everyone to do some squats!" The female instructor shouted as she grabbed her whistle and blew hard, snapping Zoey out of her breif conversations and got into position, ready to start her squatting routine...

_____________________________________________

Tom enjoyed the relaxing car ride, still trying to digest the rampant fluids, though his new body was very adept at this. Finally he felt Zoey moving again, hoping it wouldn't be too bad as she could feel Zoey's powerful legs moving. He could here a crouch shouting... "do some squats!" Fuck. A whistle was blown, and he felt Zoey get into position.Zoey slowly bent her knees and lowered her body downwards, her vaginal muscles began constricting as to avoid loosing the grip on the inserted tampon. Up down, up down she went. Grunting as each time she went downwards her muscles wound clench up, and each time she went back up they relaxes. Normally her workout caused her stinging pain, but today it seemed not half bad, it seemed even pleasant if she had to attach a word to it. "29... 30..." She kept going, and by the time the female coach yelled 'Stop' she reached a new personal best, she didn't know what had gotten into her, but she felt rejuvenated and confidant in todays practice session than ever before.

_____________________________________________

Unprepared, Tom suddenly felt a drop, and then vaginal muscles tightening around him as he was brought up, only to drop and have the process happen again and again. He lost count but these descending presses on his body took a new toll on his body, and he began to feel a stinging pain he shouldn't have... was he somehow absorbing not just menstrual, but all pain his body touched, he wondered? He felt another menstrual cramp, not feeling good about whatever would happen next...

_____________________________________________

Zoey began panting, her body sweating already as she told at attention as rolecall began, one by one the names were listed off. Zoey of course screamed her name that she was there, and ready to play. She looked to her left  and right as the rolecall finished, watching as the instructor grabbed the ball.

“Alright ladies! We’re gonna do a mock game of shirts vs skins. We’re all ladies here, and have bras on so I beat hear no complaints!” Zoey began to have a cold sweat when the name’s were listed, she didn’t have a bra on... and she just hoped that she would be one of the lucky girls on the ‘shirts’ side. Her anxiousness caused her to brush her legs together, increasing the discomfort for the magic tampon as it absorbed the increased discomfort the tight panties would have provided.

_____________________________________________

Tom could feel Zoey must already be sweating hard, his outside string was soaked in her fairly pungent sweat... puberty had increased its scent and the few times he'd been near her pits he'd considered recommending deodorant finally, not that it would help now.

Suddenly, he felt intense pressure, as if her foresection had been gut-punched - no, repeatedly tightened from nervous shifting, and he was the one to bear the discomfort of it. The tight panties pressed him in, but it just added to the pressure.

_____________________________________________

Zoey sighed of relief when she was on the ‘shirts’ team and walk over to her left, her hands fidgeting as her excitement of a new game filled her mind. Thoughts of kicking the ball, diving to the ball, etc. all filled her head as she began to tap her foot.

“Okay, here are the rules. No killing each other, and no physical contact. All else stands, I don’t give a shit. Skins, you start.” Zoey watched as her team began to move forward, the enemy team falling back with the ball as to get ready to kick it in and start the game. “Zoey, go right!” Her team caption exclaimed, causing her to move briskly over... her steps seemed more relax and fluid for some reason, she just had a very positive feeling about today’s game...

_____________________________________________

Tom could feel Zoey's body building tension, and was starting to make out movement. Then suddenly an explosion impacted him, Zoey must have flung herself and sprinted, and all of the forces of everything touching her panties and shorts seemed to be focusing solely on him. The pain was immense, but at least it took his mind off the tastes. There was nothing he could do but take the hits as they came - if they turned him back and these hits stuck, he'd be black and blue.

_____________________________________________

Zoey’s body was a sweating mess, her shirt stained beyond belief, but somehow she was still going despite her shallow breathing. Kicking the ball hard gave her bursts of energy as her tight panties pressed externally hard, romping to stop the ball sent her muscles into a tightening frenzy. Everyone on her team looked at her with awe as she just never seemed to miss a beat and was always on top of things. “Take that!” She cried as she landed a goal, the kick so hard that she fell on her ass with a large thud!

_____________________________________________

With every kick Zoey made over the game, yet another rush of g forces was thrust into Tom's body. He was soaking from both ends at this point, more than he could process at once. On the inside, the more time passed and the more she moved, the more disgusting period gunk got forced down and out, into his body. Meanwhile he could feel his string drenched in ass sweat, flowing upwards into his core from her soaking ass. Between the abuse from her panties and the tighter and tighter cramps as Zoey exerted herself, if Tom was a human he didn't think he could even move. Suddenly the movements were frantic, and suddenly.... WHAM! a hit to Zoey's backside sent him reeling, nearly passed out.

_____________________________________________

Zoey didn’t feel a thing, she just shot back up with a smile and a hand thrust of ‘Ohh Yeah!’ as she began to jog in place. “Nice job Zooeaaayy!” She heard her Friend Emily state as she walked behind her. “Next time pass the ballot me ya hog~” SLAP Zoey jolted, but not in pain, but rather surprise at her friend’s forwardness as she giggled. Her ass vibrating as her panties threatened to tear from the stress it was receiving, except Zoey would feel none of this.

“Alright, everyone put your shirts back on and line up for final role call “ The instructor yelled, sending her and others rushing back to the line. “Nice work there squirt~” The muscular Tami said, her hand suddenly reaching and grabbing hold of Zoey’s ass. “Hopefully your ass isn’t in pain, as the fall you took was rather brutal...” Xoey began to feel Tami brutally massaging her ass, squeezing and pushing in her right asscheek before she managed to slap her hand away. “Not all all, I’m fine~” Zoey was blushing profusely as she heard her name and yelled in response that she was still there.

_____________________________________________

Zoey dispersed with the group of teenagers in anticipation to be driven home by her friend’s mother, only to see her actual mother waiting for her. “Oh thank god your okay! I was worried sick about you, are you okay?” Her mother then began to embrace Zoey, kissing her forehead and hugging tightly.

“What’s wrong mom?” Zoey asked in-between the fabric of the tight hugging mother as she took a moment to try to breathe fresh air as her mother began to confess that her brother has seemed to run away from home. “I knew that class was too hard for him, oh why did I let your father push him... now he’s who knows where and I... I am just so glad your alright...” Zoey all eyes began to widen as something seemed off, she knew her brother was there before she left... He helped her with the tampon and everything, why would he do such a thing? Zoey’s mind raced as her mother stayed close to Zoey as they got into the minivan and raced home.

_____________________________________________

Tom could barely hear anything at all from inside of Zoey, but his tail could tell their mom was talking to her and sounded upset. Something about running away? NO! He was right here! And Zoey knew he helped this morning, they had to put it together, Zoey wasn't that much of an airhead, she had to remember!

_____________________________________________

Time passed and soon Zoey was laying in bed as she began to reflect on her past day, she was completely nude and taking nervous glances down at the tampon sting that layed out of her. “He couldn’t be... could he?” She kept thinking about what could have happened, thinking about how the tampon cleaned herself, thinking about how well she preformed. “I.... Oh God...” She murmured weakly as she slowly... slowly pulled her now realized brother out of her vagina. “I am so... so sorry... I’ll fix this, I swear...” She remarked, moving her fingers over a small mini plastic bowl and squeezing him. “Just give me time to fix this, I’ll tell mom first thing in the morning, please don’t be mad at me...” She weakly murmured as she gave one last squeeze and rub before placing her tampon brother on the nightstand and pulled the blanket over her body to sleep.

_____________________________________________

After some time, Zoey stripped nude. Tom couldn't see great from his string, but even if he could, and even if he had had any interest in his little sister in that way before, such thoughts would be the last thing on his mind; he was just breathing through his string as best as he could, realizing that he still had a job to do soaking in his sister's menstruation unwillingly. He wasn't paying much attention when he heard more mutterings from his sister... could she have realized? Slowly, he was pulled out, not even dripping anything he had done such a good job. He was so relieved to hear his sister notice his existence and promise to fix it, even if he couldn't respond, his chest felt like a heavy weight was being lifted up. As she continued on and promised to fix this, he couldn't even be mad at her, just glad to be rescued from what could have been the greatest of all hells.

_____________________________________________

Zoey woke up to several text messages, buzzing and vibrating all over her desk. “Whaaaa?” She stammered weakly as she grabbed ahold of it. The top notification read: “Congratulations! You have been chosen to participate in the school soccer team!” Other messages were in a similar vein from fellow classmates, even some complaining that they didn’t make it in.

The more she read, the more she looked at the tampon with increasing less care as she even saw the odds of being selected for such a prestigious team 1 in 500.

“Oh wow...” She murmured weakly, her free hand gripping her vagina weakly and giving it a small rub as she began to contemplate her options. “I could confess to mom and get my brother back, but then get kicked out of the soccer league... or keep him as my ‘lucky tampon’ and stay in the prestigious team...” She mourns out loud as she begins thinking, her mind slowly weighing the options as she sat up and turned to face the tampon on her nightstand.


“I know that last thing you wanted to be was my tampon... and I am really, really sorry for how things turned out... but I mean mom would kill me if I told her what happened to you and how I was involved, and I would also loose this awesome chance as join the pro league at school...”She trailed off a few times, slowly reaching out and grabbing the tampon by its bottom end. “And let’s face it, we’re related so it’s not like it that strange to be so close to one another... and ya family have to help each other out so I know you understand...” Zoey kept trying to weakly justify it, all the while slowly lowering the tampon towards her morning vagina.

“I’m sure you will get used to it, and you have been like, a major help. Without you I would have never been selected. So how about we stay a team and get though the year... or two and then focus on turning you back okay?”

Zoey had the tampon sponge just touching her vaginal lips, slowly rubbing in circles as to collect any morning gunk. “You will get used to it in no time, and you said periods happen like... once a year? I think that’s right, so you will just be my soccer support for most of the time...” She began to slowly insert the tampon into her vagina... pushing it further and further upwards.

“Now be a good tampon and help me practice and get better at soccer, I know we can do this together!” She exclaimed, pushing upwards at a slightly off angle, hitting her clit with her thumb prompting a cut with her thoughts as she let out a soft moan.
Looking at the clock, she had about a half hour before she needed to get up for practice again, and she could use some relief... “I got some time, might as well...” She exclaimed, her mind slowly phasing out the tampon’s humanity as she began to focus on more important things... like viewing some other stories by this author Brosus on GiantessWorld...

_____________________________________________

BZZZT Tom slowly woke up, stretching his arms... stretching his arms... arcing his

back... It took him a solid 15 seconds to realize he could do none of these things. BZZZT He could look around, realizing he was in a small dish... that's right, that nightmare from last night was real.BZZZT He was still a tampon trapped in a bowl, unable to even move. BZZZT What the fuck was that constant noise? He heard some rustling from the bed next to him, but the sound was from the other way. It seemed like his sister was starting to wake up. BZZZT 

Zoey rolled over to him, her gargantuan face dwarfing his tiny form before she sat up, pushed the hair out of her eyes, and did the first thing all girls do when they wake up: grabbed her phone. Tom couldn't do much but wait for her to finish reading her instagrams or whatever and PRAY he hadn't been forgotten here. He had nothing to do in such a small room but watch her face and the reflection of whatever she was reading. Soon he saw that face turn to a small smile, then a full-blown grin. Then a glance at him. Then she read even more messages saying nothing.

...What was she reading? It had to be good news, surely not that he was stuck permanently after being wet or an amount of time, those cliches were bullshit they told new witches to scare them. "Oh wow..." she finally said, as her free hand same to her... vagina, and started to play with it a bit as if she was thinking. Was she really considering something- "I could confess to mom and get my brother back, but then get kicked out of the soccer league..." oh no no NO. "or keep him as my 'lucky tampon' and stay in this new prestigious team..." oh NONONONONO! There was NO WAY his little sister was actually considering abusing him like yesterday knowingly just so she could get a better fucking soccer score! That was ludicrous, insane!
She faced him, and he could actually see the scales tipping back and forth in her insane head.

“I know that last thing you wanted to be was my tampon... and I am really, really sorry for how things turned out... but I mean mom would kill me if I told her what happened to you and how I was involved, and I would also lose this awesome chance at join the pro league at school...”

She trailed off as if she was actually considering it, but Tom knew his bratty sister. At this point she was just thinking up justifications for herself! Zoey slowly reaching out and grabbed Tom by his bottom end. “And let’s face it, we’re related so it’s not like it's that strange to be so close to one another... and yeah, family have to help each other out so I know you understand...” Zoey kept trying to weakly justify it, but meanwhile Tom was being lowered slowly towards her vagina, his fate already sealed, the justifications flimsy at best. To add insult to crippling injury, he could see white female smegma on her morning vagina as he was brought closer.

“I’m sure you will get used to it, and you have been like, a major help. Without you I would have never been selected. So how about we stay a team and get though the year... or two and then focus on turning you back okay?”

A year... or TWO? Using him to justify herself for a week until she got better might have been forgivable but... TWO YEARS?

Zoey had brought Tom to the point where he was just touching her vaginal lips, and insultingly even rubbed him around the outside to collect the morning gunk like a mere tissue dabbing at mouth crud. He was slowly rubbed in circles as she continued. “You will get used to it in no time, and you said periods happen like... once a year? I think that’s right, so you will just be my soccer support for most of the time...” NO NO WE HAVE NEVER TALKED ABOUT PERIODS, I HELPED YOU ONCE YOU CRAZY BITCH! Did you pay 0 attention in anatomy? Around friends? Talk to mom?

Slowly Tom reached his least favorite part, as he was slowly inserted, further and further up. At least she seemed to have a slightly better placement but again it was wrong, a weight he would bear.

“Now be a good tampon and help me practice and get better at soccer, I know we can do this together!” Zoey shouted, giving one last push like it was a pep talk to her team... and hitting her clit as she slid off Tom. Zoey moaned, and Tom had a disturbing fear that he might get a follow-up...

It was confirmed as he heard, “I got some time, might as well...” She seemed to barely even think of how Tom felt, except that it would make clean-up easier, and before long a slow rub turned into a sweat soaking orgasm, with Tom forced to drink it down once again. It was time for him to accept this was his new morning routine.

 

Chapter End Notes:

To be continued? Honestly I've never seen support for this content before, but we'd consider bringing these characters back - either in a similar or different situation... Well, I would! Comment if you want more.