- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

TAGS: Feet, Toes, In-shoe (all Liz)

 

You decide to first approach Liz, finding her resting bare feet to be particularly enticing for you, as she absentmindedly wiggling her toes. Because of how Liz positioned her feet, her soles were visible to you while still underneath the couch, and they looked highly clean. But you also noticed a few red spots, which implied that they were a bit sore from walking around in flats, and if you were a bit larger you’d definitely massage Liz’s feet for her.

Regardless of that, you walk toward Liz’s feet while avoiding Anita’s discarded sneakers, until you eventually reach those cream colored soles. At your current size, each of her toes was at least twice as large as you, which was both exciting and intimidating. And because you were standing right in front of her massive sole, every minor movement made by her toes caused you to shake, as she casually chatted with her friends.

While you were in front of her foot, you take the moment to smell her toes, while you had the chance. They carried a distinct lemon scent, which was probably caused by whichever lotion or body wash she used, and it smelled amazing to you. But before you could act yourself, Liz skillfully flicks her 2nd toe back, sending you tumbling away back under the couch.

Because of that, once you got up, you were able to see that Liz’s toenails were painted sky blue. But since your progress was just hampered by Liz’s absent-minded action, you briskly walk back toward her toes, as she continued to simply wiggle them about. And when you reach her foot again, you lean against her 2nd toe to take a breather, while also getting to appreciate her perfectly soft pad of flesh. But before you could react, Liz tilts her foot forward just enough to accidentally scoop you up under her toes, causing you to be trapped between them and the upper ball of her foot.

And as you were now stuck to Liz’s fresh yet slightly sore bare toes, she immediately starts to scrunch them, repeatedly pressing you into the highly soft flesh. In the back of her mind, she noticed your presence only as a source of minor irritation, so she just continued scrunching her toes while deciding with everyone on what to play.

During that inevitable discussion, you were fated to just remain a plaything for Liz’s highly energetic and aggressive toes, and you couldn’t think of a better start to the day...

As the host, Diana speaks first, saying “Since a few of you brought over your systems over these last few days we’ve got a lot of options. How do you guys feel about playing the new Hitman game?”

Liz speaks first, while roughly clenching her toes, inadvertently smothering you against the smooth and soft flesh. She says “Wait, I thought Hitman was singleplayer? How are we supposed to play together?”

Anita responds, saying “This was my idea so I can explain it. Basically, we’ll all play a level one by one, and the one who does the best at it wins. There is a multiplayer mode, but we can’t really do it split screen…” She then shrugs and says “I thought it was unique…”

Upon hearing that, Tanya smiles and says “Oh that does sound unique. I’m happy with that idea!”

Liz nods and says “Now that I actually get it; I’m game too!” Her toes seemed to mirror her enthusiasm for this idea, as they suddenly start to manically wiggle about, vigorously assaulting your tiny body in the process.

Diana smiles after hearing all of this, so she says “In that case, I’ll start setting everything up!”

While she does this, they casually chat, while you were brutally attacked by Liz’s overly curious toes…

 

Tanya turns to Liz and says “Are you looking forward to working in the Political Science Department office, rather than doing professor stuff for classes?”

Liz nods and says “Definitely! I think that teaching just isn’t for me, so I’m glad I had this last semester to figure that out.” As much of a cool and awesome friend as Liz was, she was just a terrible instructor, so you’re relieved that she won’t be a professor anymore. But then Liz suddenly clamps down her toes, roughly burying you in a sea of fragrant toe flesh, as if she had sensed your complaints about her teaching skill.

But then Anita chimes in and says “By the way Liz, did you have to fail anybody?”

Suddenly, Liz starts to nervously grind the ball of her foot into the floor, roughly crushing you into the carpet. As she does that, she gasps while saying “Anita… I’m not supposed to share that info!”

Anita just raises her hands indifferently and says “Oh, my bad…” Liz sighs in response, as Anita then says “Well, did you have any students ‘convince you’ to pass them…?”

Tanya, who was in the middle of drinking a bit of water, nearly chokes on it while muttering “Anita… Why would you ask that…?”

Liz’s eyes widen upon hearing the question, as she tightly squeezes her toes, thoroughly smashing the air right out of her lungs, as she struggles to respond.

Anita pats Liz’s back softly and says “I was just kidding… Just kidding…”

While Liz glares at her friend, Diana looks over and smirks, before saying “But what about him…? You definitely passed him and I’m sure he didn’t do all your assignments…”

It was clear to all of them that Diana was referring to you, causing Liz to start to slightly sweat out of nervousness, swiftly coating you in toe sweat as a result. And as that happened, she stammers, saying “Umm… T-that’s different! I let him slide a bunch because he couldn’t feasibly finish his work after being shrunken for the majority of the semester…”

Anita instantly follows-up on Diana’s question, as she lightly jabs Liz’s side and says “Oh you can tell us… It’s obvious you used him as a stress toy in exchange for a better grade…”

At this point, Tanya decides to interject and says “Well we all had our fun with him at some point when he shrunk. Is it really fair to single Liz out?” Upon hearing that, Liz’s toes ease their grip on you a bit, making you think that she really appreciated Tanya’s statement. And in order for you to make her feel better yourself, you press your face deeply between her 3rd and 4th toes and start kissing that now somewhat sweaty crevice. But in response to that, Liz roughly clenches her toes, overwhelming your senses with her foot’s natural odor.

After that, Liz nods and says “Exactly! And I made sure that he did enough makeup work to compensate.” And then she glares at Diana and Anita and says “I’m sure you both worked the poor guy to the bone…”

Anita grins proudly and says “Duh… Of course, I’d make the most of the little guy while he was so little. I’ve had my suspicions about his foot fetish for a long time, so getting to confirm it and getting so much pampering was a no brainer… I probably figured the feet part out before he even did...” You feel a bit embarrassed that Anita was bragging about knowing about your foot fetish, so you bury your head in Liz’s toes to tune her out, and her toes do you the favor of clenching over you to drown out your friend.

Diana nods while plugging in the PS4 and says “Same for me over here! I’m sure I knew that he had some kind of liking for feet before he understood it himself… I even knew about his whole shrinking fetish beforehand, so I definitely did some thorough experimenting with the little dude.” It sounds like more and more of your dirty laundry was getting aired, so you begin nuzzling your face against the barely dirty toe crevice, hoping for them to squeeze you until you passed out. Unfortunately for you, they made sure to squeeze you just long enough before passing out, forcing you to continue to listen to the conversation as it grew more and more embarrassing.

After hearing all of that, Tanya rubs the back of her neck and says “While we’re on the subject, I kinda figured out the foot fetish part myself back when I helped him with a science course. I kinda accidentally forced it out of him, but I swore to keep it a secret. But now that isn’t really needed anymore, huh?”

Tanya just reminded you of the time where she unintentionally kept planting her feet on you while trying to tutor you, until eventually realizing that you had a fetish for women’s feet. Even though she said she’d never tell anyone, you offered to give her foot massages whenever she wanted as a way of thanks, which she definitely did appreciate. You’re glad that she kept that part out of her story since it’d surely just get the rest of them to nudge you to give them regular foot massages. But upon further reflection, and upon staring at the monolithic toes that flanked you, you realize that having to do that wasn’t a terrible fate at all.

But then Liz sadly sighs and says “The most I knew was that he had a habit of staring at girl’s feet during class; mine included at times. Honestly, I just assumed that he was staring off into space, but I know differently now. It didn’t bother me, because he was easy to deal with in general.” Since Liz sounded down for not being part of the loop, you begin licking the toe crevice that your head was crammed in, causing her to reflexively wiggle her toes.

It also made you incredibly grateful that she never learned that you were stuck under her office desk for almost most of the night one night. Since that was the first day you two really even interacted, it would have just left a sour mark on your friendship, although the sensation of being thoughtlessly abused by Liz’s feet while she did her work above the desk never truly left your mind. Thinking about it did give you a brief need to be bullied, so you bite Liz’s toe just hard enough to get an unconscious reaction out of her, causing her to ruthlessly squeeze her toes over your puny body.

The others notice Liz’s disappointment too, as Tanya says “You shouldn’t worry about it, Liz! You only really got to know him back when he shrank originally. I’ve been friends with him for a few years now, and Diana and Anita knew him since he was a little kid…”

Anita nods and says “Yeah, I knew him back when he was actually a little shrimp. Back when we were younger and I was less mature, I’d mess with him all the time, pushing him around without a care in the world…” Anita sighs nostalgically, annoying you as you remember how she could easily beat you whenever you tried to roughhouse together. Although you always found a strange enjoyment whenever Anita or Diana would effortlessly overpower you, making you wonder what other perverted things you were and still are into.

Liz rolls her eyes and adds in, saying “Really? You were less mature back then…?”

Anita nonchalantly replies and says “Yeah. I was less mature when I was a kid. Same with everyone…”

Tanya starts to weakly laugh and say “It was less about the general statement and more about who was saying it…”

Anita just shrugs and says “Yeah that’s fair…”

But then Diana seconds Anita’s original statement, as she says “Oh I remember those days. He was always on the wimpier side, so since I was older than him, I fairly regularly showed him who was boss.” Then she starts to giggle while adding “I mean he’s still more or less a wimp now, he’s just a lot taller…”

You were sure that Diana dropped that last bomb specifically because she knew you would hear it, so you bury your face between Liz’s toes yet again, acting like a child wanting to tune out whatever annoyed them. And Liz’s toes returned the favor by roughly wriggling around you, mashing into your head like they might a small grape, filling you with an intense sense of satisfaction.

But then the moment of truth arrived, as Diana announces, “Everything’s all ready! Now, who wants to go first…? I’ll go last, as you are all my guests...”

 

The three girls stared at each other wordlessly for a moment, before Liz suggests “How about we play Rock Paper Scissors to see?” After saying this, she suddenly begins tapping her foot, endlessly pounding you against the floor with her squishy toes, happy that she made the first suggestion.

Tanya nods in response while saying “That sounds fair to me.”

Anita nods too, and says “Same! How are we doing this though? Are we going when we say Scissors?”

Tanya suddenly tilts her head in confusion and says “What? Why would we go at ‘Scissors’? Don’t you always go when you say Shoot?”

Anita shrugs and says “I dunno… When was the last time you played Rock Paper Scissors...?”

Tanya nods in agreement and says “Good point.” Then she turns to Liz and says “How about you decide since you gave the suggestion.”

With that, Liz starts to kick her feet back, before pressing them into the floor while folding back her toes slightly, putting an extreme level of pressure onto you as your body was crammed deep into her foot flesh. You couldn’t even move an inch (to your perspective) as Liz kept her feet in this highly punishing position, although you always had a love for the rough treatment. And so as she unintentionally delivered hellish torture onto you, you happily imagined that she was purposely punishing you for staring at her feet back when she was your professor, which only made it all even more enjoyable.

But soon, she smiles while suddenly changing the position of her legs, crossing them while the foot that held you dangled off the other leg. And you were forced to cling to Liz’s domineering toes in fear of falling, as she happily said “I’ve decided! We’ll go when we all say Shoot.”

Tanya nods and says “Perfect!”

Anita taps her chin and says “As long as we all know I guess. I’m cool with it...”

And with that decision, the girls start to play Rock Paper Scissors, with the intention of formulating the gaming order, while you happily remained clung to Liz’s long and slender toes…

Those specific scenarios that were referenced about Tanya and Liz are from the main Text Adventure. They’re special flashback sequences that occured before the original shrinking scenario from the main game and the events of this story. If you’re interested, check out the game (there’s a link in my bio) to see those special flashbacks!

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hey everyone!

With this, the first game is decided, even if we never even made it that far this chapter. I've still got a few ideas for games going forward (both my own and reader suggestions), so feel free to let me know what you'd want to see in a review.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter! I'm currently writing the next chapter as I post this, so I'm definitely open for suggestions with this story.

Also, I've got a Twitter account, so follow me there if you want immediate updates on when I upload new chapters for my stories!

https://twitter.com/sheograth10

I'm also part of a Discord server, so feel free to drop by if you want to more easily see when I (and other authors) update stories. It's also an easy way to get in touch with me or other authors there, if you don't use Twitter.

https://discord.gg/m9DAtmx