- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

TAGS: Feet, Toes, In-shoe (all Tanya)

The walk toward Tanya’s toes wasn’t incredibly interesting, although the periodic movements by your gigantic friends did make you feel like you were traveling through an earthquake land. But before too long, you reach the toes of her left foot, which rested fairly stilly in front of you, where you could clearly see that Tanya painted her toenails a light shade of purple. Before you could really admire the polish fully, Tanya extends her toes in an absentminded motion, successfully ensnaring you between them.

Tanya instantly starts to wiggle her toes furiously, as if they were overjoyed that they got to spend more time with their miniature buddy, causing you to be constantly pressed into the soft flesh. While she does this, she turns to Liz and says “So are you looking forward to your new position? Hopefully, they gave you a raise…”

Liz smiles and nods, before saying “I’m really excited! And they gave me a fairly nice pay increase, so I’m happy.” As Liz says this, Tanya starts to scrunch her toes, unintentionally cramming you into the tight space between her 2nd and 3rd ones. She also begins to tap her foot while doing this, making you feel heavily disoriented and confused, while you could barely struggle against them.

At one point, your body was completely turned around, so your head became deeply buried between those powerful and spirited toes. In this position, you couldn’t fight back, as Tanya’s toes were too slippery and oily for you to grab onto, forcing you to experience the full brunt of her foot. But while your face was wedged up against that moderately warm and slightly sticky toe space, you just breathed deeply, finding the whole experience to be amazing. And the feeling of being so roughly handled by Tanya when she wasn’t even aware of your presence made things far more enjoyable for you, as it was like you were just an insignificant bug at the toes of a goddess.

But before you could think any more about this, Tanya suddenly clenches her toes, snapping you back to reality as she then starts to stand up while saying “I’m gonna pour myself a glass of iced tea. Anybody want some while I’m up?” Now that she was standing, you were greeted with the true force that her body exerted, as her toes constricted and flattened against each other even more to keep her balanced.

In response to the question, Anita shakes her head but Liz nods and says “I’d love some. Thanks, Tanya!”

Following that, Tanya walks over to the nearby counter, ceaselessly pounding you into her toe flesh with every step. And when she reaches the tea, she grabs the pitcher and pours two glasses while absentmindedly wiggling her toes, effortlessly shuffling you from slightly sweaty space to slightly sweaty space. Tanya barely registered you as more than a small bit of junk from the floor, since she’s been walking around Diana’s apartment barefoot, so she didn’t have any qualms with casually using her toes to mess with it. But that of course was even better to you since her toes ensured to use as little restraint as possible, which gave you quite the intense experience. Tanya was far too thoughtful and caring to treat you this harshly normally, so having her remain obvious of you was definitely the best move for now.

Soon though, Tanya finishes pouring and returns to the couch, before handing a glass off to Liz. After that, Liz smiles and says “Thanks a lot, Tanya…”

Once Tanya was finished with that, she sits back down, giving you a partial break from the extreme pressure that her standing body put onto you. And now that she was sitting again, she turns to Anita and says “And how’s work going for you?”

Anita shrugs and says “The usual… The library’s pretty quiet in the summer, so I get to relax more at work. We’ll probably need to prep for the new students in the Fall though.”

Tanya nods, before starting to slowly wiggle her toes, giving you a forceful full-body massage. And as you remained deeply lodged between her toes, Liz turns to her and says “And how about you? Do you have an interesting course load for the coming semester…?”

Suddenly, Tanya slides her feet back and puts her weight onto the balls of them, putting great amounts of pressure onto you. While she does this, she says “Yep! I’ve got some cool looking classes this time. One or two might get a bit tricky, but it’s not something that I can’t handle!” As she proudly says this, she starts to repeatedly slam the balls of her feet onto the floor, ruthlessly pounding you into submission. And as you were aggressively dominated underfoot, you could only think about how you’d normally consider this act to be relatively ‘cute’, but right now it was the furthest from that.

Tanya continues to do this for a few minutes, while she starts to lazily browse her phone as Anita and Liz have a casual conversation. But before you thought that you’d pass out from the repeated impacts, Diana walks back and happily says “I’ve got the game… Can you guys help clear the area?”

Following that, Tanya and the others stand up, forcing you to experience the full weight of her titanic body yet again…

 

The main things that needed to be moved were the chairs, so each girl grabs one and brings them into the kitchen one by one. And because Tanya was carrying a heavy enough chair with her, you were smothered even more against her toes, as each step pounded you further into submission. Tanya was also the last one in the chair line, so she needed to wait a few more seconds while Liz and Anita dropped off their chairs, extending your heightened punishment just that much longer. While Tanya waited those few seconds, she’d start to shift her weight from leg to leg, repeatedly flattening you against her slender yet equally thick (to you) toes. But that also gave you consistent breaks, as her toes would ease away from the floor whenever her other leg carried her body weight, which was nice.

But after less than about 30 seconds or so, Tanya drops off her chair and returns to the living room, smashing you brutally with each simple step. When the girls all make it back to the living room, they see that Diana already laid out the Twister mat, as she grins and says “This should be a hilarious experience…”

In an unexpected twist of fate, Tanya stumbles over herself on the way to the living room, causing her to kick her left foot out to keep balanced. Due to that, you were propelled forward, sending you soaring through the air toward the living room, as Liz and Anita stop to make sure that Tanya was okay.

As you flew through the air, you could hear Tanya mumble “I’m fine guys… Probably just tripped over myself or something…”

By the time you land, you roll for a little while because of the built-up force still on you, preventing you from figuring out where you currently were. But when you finally manage to get back up and brush yourself off, you look around and see a series of massive looking stretches of vibrant colors that surrounded you. And when you look further up, you see all four girls looking down toward you with excited expressions. It was at this moment that you realized that Tanya accidentally launched you right onto the Twister mat, filling you both with worry and anticipation.

But then Liz turns to Anita and says “You should probably take off your socks so you don’t slip.”

Anita taps her chin before saying “That does sound like a good idea…”

Following that, you watch as Anita expertly balances on one leg while tugging off the opposite foot’s ankle sock, before tossing it back toward the couch. There was something about Anita’s dexterity that intensely enthused you, so you just stare up at her now barefoot as she lazily scrunched and wiggled her toes for a moment. You didn’t have very long to admire Anita because she suddenly switches legs, creating a harsh enough shockwave to knock you off your feet. So now you look up while still laying on the ground, as she tugs the other sock off, this time going just a bit slower.

This allowed you to watch as her bare foot was slowly revealed to you, as the cotton fabric seemed to struggle against its master to still cling to her foot. But Anita wins over the sock of course, and tosses that near the other one, before flexing her toes lazily. And after that, she places both legs down and starts to happily scrunch her toes into the carpet while sighing and saying “Should have taken these off as soon as I got in. I feel way more relaxed now…”

Tanya smiles and nods, before saying “It does feel great to be barefoot in a cozy environment.”

Liz nods too and says “Agreed. There’s something surprisingly comforting about it…”

Following that, Diana smirks and says “Well, we won’t be comfy for long once we get started. But that’s par for the course for this game…”

After that, Tanya tilts her head and says “Wait, how will you play too? Won’t we need somebody to spin the wheels?”

Diana shakes her head and pulls out her phone while saying “Nope! I found an app for that. I set it to give a new body part and color combo every 10 seconds. With this, we can all suffer together!”

Liz sighs to herself before saying “That’s one way to put it… But that’s nice that we can all play.”

Anita nods and says “Yep. More people means more ways to screw up royally. And that’s half the fun…”

And now that things seemed to be all prepared, the girls each start to stretch for a minute, as you stood at a perfect vantage point. Occasionally, a wandering foot or hand would creep onto the Twister mat during the stretches, causing you to fall over from the subsequent tremor. At one point, Tanya went to do a split, showing just how flexible she was, causing her heel to barrel toward you at frightening speeds. But it stops mere inches away from you at your perspective, preventing you from being run over by that mammoth heel, so you wander closer to kiss it in appreciation of its mercy.

Of course, Tanya doesn’t feel your light show of appreciation, but she does wiggle her toes right after the kiss, so you tell yourself that she noticed and enjoyed your act. But then Tanya starts to get back up, causing her sole to plant itself onto the mat in the process, causing her toes to slam down near you. Instead of being flattened and plastered to one of her toes, you conversely ended up near a large enough space where they only lightly brushed past you. But even though you weren’t flattened, her toes still give you a friendly touch while Tanya carefully stands back up, as if beckoning you to rejoin them.

But now that you were here, you’d rather experience this game of Twister yourself, as it would surely be a unique opportunity. You’ve already spent countless hours between the toes of each of the girls present during your previous shrunken adventures, so doing something different and unique was far more alluring.

After all of that pondering, you see the girls all stand back up and ready themselves for the game, snapping you right back to reality. You can only look around nervously as the four titanesses planned to play a game of Twister with you caught in the eye of the storm...

Chapter End Notes:

Hey everyone!

Hope you enjoy the chapter. The game of Twister will properly begin with the next chapter. Expect to see a variety of ways for the MC to be crushed under the girls.

If you have a moment, please leave a review if you've enjoyed any particular aspects of the story so far. And if you'd want to see more things like that, let me know so I can know for next time.

Also, Kingdom Hearts III has been awesome so far. I'm not finished yet, but I think I'm getting close to the last stages of it.

Take care!

Also, I've got a Twitter account, so follow me there if you want immediate updates on when I upload new chapters for my stories!

https://twitter.com/sheograth10

I'm also part of a Discord server, so feel free to drop by if you want to more easily see when I (and other authors) update stories. It's also an easy way to get in touch with me or other authors there, if you don't use Twitter.

https://discord.gg/m9DAtmx