- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

TAGS (Twister portion): Feet, Toes, some Hand & Breast content (all characters: Diana, Tanya, Anita, Liz)

TAGS (After Twister Game): Breast/Cleavage content & General Vore/Mouth-play (all Anita)

 

While the girls waited out the next thirty seconds, and you remained plastered under Tanya’s hand, they start to chat to pass the time…

Tanya smiles, saying “I wonder how long we’ll make it…” As she says this, she momentarily raises her palm, giving you a brief moment of respite. But that did not last, as she instantly presses her hand back down, harshly smothering you.

Diana responds, saying “It’ll probably be up to you and Anita… My position is a little tricky, but it’s nothing compared to you guys right now…”

Anita sighs to herself and adds, saying “This is pretty rough right now. It’d be pretty sweet if I got a break next round…”

Liz nods and says “Yeah and I’m okay here by myself. But who knows how long that will last…”

After that short conversation, the phone signifies the start of the next round, so Anita prepares herself to go next…

 

The phone quickly declares “Next player; right foot on green!” Anita complies, moving that foot so it was next to Diana’s right foot, putting her in a much more balanced position.

Then, the phone announces “Next player; right foot on blue!” Liz sighs with relief while moving that foot so it’d be next to the left one, giving her a much easier experience. Upon hearing that, Diana grumbles and says “How are you getting so lucky…”

Liz just giggles to herself and says “I’m not planning on questioning it…”

After that, the phone says “Next player; right hand on yellow!” Tanya quickly moves that hand, accidentally sweeping you away, causing you to roll toward the blue circle between Tanya’s left hand and Diana’s left foot.

While you dust yourself off, you hear the phone announce “Next player; left foot on blue!” With that, you watch as Diana lifts that foot before repositioning it, and then slamming it down right on top of you. You end up buried under her 2nd and 3rd toes, as her attempt at remaining balanced ensured that you’d be totally immobilized.

With that rotation finished, the girls remain in place for another thirty seconds, finding it a bit tougher to remain balanced than last time. Diana would constantly scrunch and wiggle her toes, ruthlessly battering you, as those imposing digits cover you in the dirt they accumulated so far. You’d occasionally try to struggle, but all it does is inspire her to vigorously squeeze her toes, leaving you to gasp for air.

But then Diana twists the ball of her foot in just a subtle enough way to dislodge you from her toes, after which you get kicked away in a different direction…

 

When you finally stop, you look up and see that Anita’s chest was looming overhead menacingly, which was both a cool and unnerving sight. You don’t have long to relax though, because the phone quickly starts another round, announcing “Next player; right hand on green!

Upon hearing that, Anita sucks in some air before muttering “Yeah, that doesn’t feel possible… Guess I’ll try though.” You watch in horror as Anita tries regardless, stretching her right arm toward the green side, as she slowly loses her footing. Her body starts to shake, as the other girls watched silently, wondering if she’d be successful.

Unfortunately for you, Anita could not ignore her human limitations and lost her grip on the mat in the process of stretching to an unreasonable level. As a result of that, you could only stare up at the sky as Anita’s bosom swiftly crashed down upon you, leaving you to futilely brace yourself. It didn’t make much of a difference though, as her titanic body pressed down on you as she officially lost first. Her chest was warm and soft, which made the experience a lot more enjoyable, but this was the best way a game of Twister could end for a half an inch tall participant.

The chaos didn’t end with that though, as, during Anita’s act of falling, she flailed her limps somewhat, which also knocked both Tanya and Liz off balance. As a result of that, they both fall on top of Anita, putting even more weight onto your puny body. Diana laughs as a result of all of this while saying “Guess I win!

Since she was the only one left standing, she helps the others up, as Anita says “That was fun. Didn’t expect to find Twister as fun as when we were kids…”

Tanya nods as she stands up and says “Yeah. I’m definitely glad we did it.”

Liz nods too while brushing herself off and saying “Same here. But I’m feeling a bit hungry now. How about you guys?”

Tanya fixes her hair and agrees, saying “I could go for some lunch now…”

Anita stretches and says “Yeah me too.”

Diana then folds up the Twister mat while saying “Let’s get some burgers!”

During that brief conversation, you clung to Anita’s tank top, not wanting to fall back to the floor. But once the conversation seemed to have ended, Anita reaches for a light gray sweatshirt she must have brought and put it on, accidentally shoving you into her shirt in the process. And because of that, you were slammed into her bra, as she adjusted her shirt while she slid on her sweatshirt. While doing that, she also discretely adjusted her bra, which caused you to be scooped up and trapped within it.

So by the time they were all ready to go, you were in Anita’s bra, entirely smothered under her right breast. Her boob was incredibly soft and warm, which made it feel like you were sinking into a heated mattress. That caused you to quickly drift off to sleep, not realizing how much you’d exhausted yourself so far. Thankfully, Anita’s sweatshirt and bra kept everything snug, which in turn allowed you to rest without getting jostled enough to wake you back up.

You continue to snooze, while the girls walk to a nearby burger joint, ready to have some lunch together…

 

When they reach the burger place, they all take their orders and wait for them, before going to a table to eat. Once they sit down, Anita lifts the top bun of her burger, with the intention of adding a bit more ketchup and mustard. But right when she planned to start doing that, you started to wake up, squirming just enough to bother Anita. Due to that, she stealthily adjusts her bra again, accidentally freeing you from that heavenly resting spot.

You were still fairly groggy, so you weren’t sure what was happening as you fell through the air, until you land on a warm and slightly abrasive surface. While you rub your eyes, you look up and see Anita staring down at you angrily, which thoroughly frightened you. But before you could say a word or do anything, Anita angles the ketchup and mustard toward you, drowning you in the thick condiments. After that, while you struggled to free yourself from the viscous liquid, Anita places the top bun back down, sealing you inside her burger.

While all of this happened, Diana says “I hope you guys have been having fun so far, because I’ve got another little surprise for you all…”

Tanya looks up confusingly, and asks “A surprise? What is it?”

Diana just smirks and says “It’s a thing that you don’t expect, but that’s not important right now!

Tanya rolls her eyes and says “You’re hilarious…

Liz joins in and adds, saying “What’s the surprise, Diana?”

Diana grins and finally says “Well, I was sent a fancy shrinking device the other day, so I decided to invite another friend for the weekend of fun.”

Upon hearing that, Tanya’s eyes widen as she says “Wait, a shrinking device?? Seriously…?

Diana nods, causing Liz to say “If that’s the case, then you’re inviting him, right? I wouldn’t be shocked if you were given it because of him…”

Diana nods again and says “You’ve got that right! Can you think of a better use of a personal shrinking device?”

Anita taps her chin and says “That does sound pretty fun. Are you inviting him over later today?”

Diana just winks and says “Not exactly. He was actually the first guest to arrive…”

Anita tilts her head confusedly and says “But I didn’t see him…”

Liz’s eyes slowly widen as she says “Wait…

Tanya’s jaw slowly drops as well as she says “You don’t mean…

Diana happily grins and says “Yup! I shrunk him before you guys showed up. Who knows what happened while we all hung out…”

Tanya starts to rub her head while Liz scratches her head, as they both felt a bit annoyed at Diana. And while they were given that revelation, you start to frantically send a text to Diana, hoping for her to save you from becoming Anita’s lunch. Right as you send it, Anita shrugs and lifts her burger, causing everything to shake around you.

Diana notices that she received a text, so she checks it, causing her eyes to widen as she reads your message. And when she looks back at Anita, she sees that she was already about to take a large bite out of her burger, causing Diana to gasp to herself. You instantly felt the area around you shake as Anita lazily chomped onto her burger, but then you hear Diana yell “Anita, don’t eat the burger!!”

Anita just raises an eyebrow without releasing her jaw from the burger, while muttering “What’s wrong…?”

Diana responds frantically, yelling “Just stop eating! He’s in your burger!!

Upon hearing that, both Liz’s and Tanya’s eyes widen, as they both yell back “What??

Tanya adds, saying “How’d that happen??

Liz also adds, saying “Put down the burger, Anita!

Anita loosens her grip and asks “You sure Diana?” You’re a bit annoyed that Anita was being so skeptical about this, but her grip was still tight enough to prevent you from moving.

Diana manically nods and says “Yes I’m sure!!

Anita then puts down the burger while saying “I wonder how that happened… Must have been quite the adventure…”

As she puts down the burger, Diana rubs her temples and says “He didn’t say how it happened… But who cares…?”

After that, Anita lifts the bun, revealing to you four giantesses who all stared down at you with extreme concern. But once they saw that you were relatively okay, they all share a collective sigh of relief, although Anita then says “Umm… Can I have my burger now…? I’m starved…”

Liz just shakes her head in exasperation, as she reaches down and plucks you free, before placing you on a napkin with her. After that, Liz rips up a few napkin bits so you could wipe yourself clean of all the ketchup and mustard, while Anita finally got to eat her lunch.

And once they all finished eating, you tell them all about your crazy adventure so far, as their reactions varied significantly. Tanya and Liz mostly reacted in shock, especially during the moments when they were rough with you without realizing it. Diana though was thoroughly amused while Anita took it all in stride.

Now that they were all caught up, Anita picks you back up and says “Since I dragged you here it’s only fair that I bring you back, right? Wanna hop back in my bra? I don’t mind at all…”

Tanya and Liz stared at her suspiciously, causing Anita to just say “I almost ate him, so it’s only fair I let him ride in my bra. Right?”

Diana just smiles and says “Whatever floats your boat! And once we get back, I’ve got a few ideas on how we can make use of our tiny buddy. I think you’ll all agree once we get back…”

The others nod, as Anita drops you back into the cup of her bra, this time dropping you closer to her nipple. So while she walked with the others, you’d get constantly rubbed into by that nipple, which was at least the same size as you right now. And because Anita had decently large breasts, they’d constantly sway as she walked, which only made you smack into her nipple more and more.

But before long, they reach Diana’s apartment again, so Anita releases you as Diana begins to explain her idea on how to make use of the miniscule you...

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hey everyone!

I had some free time today, so I was able to finish this chapter a bit sooner than I expected. And with this, the unaware stuff is over for now, while all the fun aware stuff is soon to come. Things should get even crazier in the coming chapters, so I hope you look forward to them.

And don't forget to leave a review if you enjoyed the chapter. Or if you didn't! Either way I appreciate reviews.

Take care!

Also, I've got a Twitter account, so follow me there if you want immediate updates on when I upload new chapters for my stories!

https://twitter.com/sheograth10

I'm also part of a Discord server, so feel free to drop by if you want to more easily see when I (and other authors) update stories. It's also an easy way to get in touch with me or other authors there, if you don't use Twitter.

https://discord.gg/m9DAtmx