- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Now for a change of pace, with some heavily simplified table-top role-playing. Empathasis on simplified.

Now that everyone was back, Diana explains her next idea, saying “Basically, I think we could do a bit of role-playing. Imagine this as a kind of Dungeon & Dragons tabletop game, except adapted for our tiny friend, so let explain further.”

The others listen, as Diana goes on and says “He will play the role of a tiny explorer trying to steal treasure from three fantasy human-like monsters. There won’t be any stats for characters or anything, but we will be using dice for most of the game decisions. Does it sound fun?”

Anita nods and says “Sounds cool to me… Do we get to pick what we are?”

Diana nods and says “Yep! I’ll chat with you guys one-on-one before we start.”

Tanya then smiles and says “This sounds like a nice change of pace.”

Liz nods and says “I’ve never done something like this, so I’m looking forward to it…”

Following that, Diana goes to chat with the others one by one, until their characters were nicely established. They each had different personalities and would, therefore, treat a tiny differently, so Diana needed to make sure that they could accurately portray their characters. And with that, the girls clear out the room, so there were only a chair and a small table.

After that, Tanya sits down, as she was the first one to go…

Diana begins with some narration, saying “Our hero hails from a spirited yet poor village, which was located deep between the walls of an inn up on a hill, so he made the dangerous trek into the inn itself, and approached the first room.

This was your cue to walk forward, allowing you to see Tanya as she was casually sitting at the small table, as she lazily played with her flip-flops. As you start to make your approach, Diana continues to narrate, saying “The hero’s first target was a cute looking lady goblin, who was doing a bit of reading to unwind from a successful mercenary. Due to that, there was a shiny bag of gold pieces on her table, which the hero was seeking so his village could use them for crafting things.

But suddenly, Anita chimes in and says “That sounds kinda contrived…”

Diana just glares at her and says “Shush! I set all this up at the last minute, so just go with it…

With that being said, you reach the underside of the table, so you ask if you could climb the table leg. Diana pulls out a 6-sided die, and rolls it, before frowning and saying “You attempt to climb it, but you can’t seem to keep a good grip on it. You’ll need to try something else.

Then, you ask if you’re able to climb Tanya’s body, starting from her foot, causing Diana to do another roll. After that, she smiles and says “Since you’ve lived your life as a tiny, you’re used to climbing larger human-like creatures, so you have no trouble with your climb.

Following that, you start to climb, pulling yourself up to the flip-flop and reach Tanya’s 3rd and 4th toes. But once you get there, Diana says “Stop right there! Tanya, do you notice anything weird while this is happening?

Tanya grabs an 8-sided die and rolls it, getting a 5 and reporting it to Diana. With that, Diana says “Okay, so you don’t specifically notice that a tiny was climbing you, but you do notice a tickling sensation in the back of your mind. You may act accordingly…

With that, Tanya suddenly squeezes her toes, smothering you among them as she clears her throat and says “That mission sure was tough… The floor must be a bit dusty because I feel an odd tickle down by my foot. Hmm…” After that, Tanya shakes her foot, causing you to fall to the floor, before pressing the ball of her foot into you. Then, she starts to rub her foot back and forth into the carpet, grinding you roughly. As she does this, she says “Ahh… The wooden floor feels so nice… I’ve been running around for days on end, so I wish I had somebody to give me a foot massage…”

Tanya continues to mash her foot into you, before stopping after about minute, as Diana says “Our tiny hero has been trapped under the foot of the attractive lady goblin, while she silently wishes for someone to pamper her. Do you try to escape?” You nod, so Diana does a bit of dice rolling, before frowning and saying “You try your hardest to free yourself from Tanya the goblin’s foot, but the strength difference was far too great…

Following that, Tanya goes to slip back on her flip-flop, sandwiching you between her foot flash and the warm and soft leather. Then, Tanya starts to tap her foot, endlessly pounding you as a result. But then, Tanya asks “Do I notice anything weird now?”

Diana smiles and says “I don’t know… Why don’t you roll for it…?

Tanya nods and rolls her 8-sides die again, and this time gets a 7. With that, Diana says “This time, you feel what you can only imagine was tiny squirms coming from within your flip-flop. What do you do with this discovery…?

Tanya taps her chin for a moment while mumbling “Well, my character is supposed to be kind-hearted, so I guess…” Then, she clears her throat and says “Oh, I feel something in my shoe… I hope it isn’t some tiny creature…”

After that, Tanya lifts her foot and removes her flip-flop, before inspecting it. And when she sees you plastered to her foot, she gasps while saying “Oh no! What a helpless creature. Just wait a moment…”

Once she frees you and places you on the table in front of you, Tanya says “I’m so sorry I stepped on you, little guy… What’s a tiny doing in a human inn…?”

You say that you were scavenging for food supplies for your village, causing Diana to smirk and say “Looks like you’re trying a white lie, huh? Let’s see if it works…” She then rolls some dice, before shrugging and saying “It sort of worked…? She believes that you were scavenging, but she’s unconvinced that you were looking for food…

Tanya nods, before saying “Oh it must be so hard for your village… You’re doing a good thing, little guy. But I don’t have any food in this room. In fact, all the food would be in the kitchen or storage. The only thing I have is my bag of… gold…” Then she narrows her gaze and says “Were you trying to steal from me…?”

You decide to come clean and admit what you were trying to do, prompting Diana to roll some dice, before smiling and saying “Looks like she appreciated your honesty!

Tanya then smile and says “Next time just ask, okay? I’d much rather talk things out rather than accidentally harm you, little guy…”

Now that things were calmer with you two, you decide to ask if she could give you a few gold coins, causing Diana to smile and say “Trying to use your charisma to convince her? Give me a sec…” She then rolls some dice, before saying “Seems like she’s open to the idea, but would rather not just give you the gold. You can take it from here, Tanya!

Tanya starts to scratch her chin while saying “I worked really hard to earn this gold… But I know you must have worked really hard to get here… Hmm…” Then she smiles and says “I have an idea! Why don’t we do a trade?” You ask her what she had in mind, causing Tanya to say “I will give you 7 gold pieces to bring back to your village if you give me a foot massage. I’ve been on my feet for days on end to earn this gold, so I think it’s a fair trade…”

You nod, then look to Diana, who smiles and says “Why are you looking at me? This doesn’t require a roll… You just need to massage until Tanya says you can stop.

With that, Tanya lowers you onto the floor, before you walk up to and crawl between her 2nd and 3rd toes. At your size, you could easily dig your hands into all of the small spaces and wrinkles between those toes, and begin massaging. While you do this, Tanya remains in character as she says “You’re doing a stellar job so far, little guy…”

But then she suddenly clenches her toes, immobilizing you as she faux giggles and says “I’m sorry… I’m actually quite ticklish… I hope it isn’t too much trouble…” So while you worked on each of Tanya’s toes, she’d routinely scrunch them, effortlessly smothering you. But you eventually finish up with her toes, causing Tanya to smile and say “That felt amazing, little guy… Do you feel up to massaging the rest? Or maybe just my other foot? I’d even give you a few more gold pieces...”

Diana then smiles and says “This sounds like time for a roll to see if you can convince him, Tanya! I’ll roll this time...” And after doing that, she smirks and says “Looks like you got a natural 20, so he was so convinced, that he decides to fully massage both feet. Congrats…” Before you begin, you ask to see the roll, but Diana sticks her tongue out at you and says “Don’t question the DM, tiny hero...

With that decree, you continue to massage Tanya’s foot, working yourself to the bone all for a few more imaginary gold pieces. And once you finish with that foot, Tanya helps you over to her other foot so you could start with those toes. As you massage those fleshy beasts, they’d occasionally grip you tightly, while Tanya says “I’m so sorry little guy… Sometimes I can’t believe how sensitive I can be…” It was definitely tough to vigorously massage each of Tanya’s massive toes, but at this point, it was a challenge that you just had to overcome, for the sake of your pride alone. In a way, you were really getting into your role as a hero, so you didn’t want to just give up.

While this was going on, Liz and Anita watched from the couch, finding the whole thing fascinating.

Anita then says “When I get to go, I’m gonna work him hard too…”

But Liz shakes her head and says “That’d only work if your character would be willing to do that. I know I’ll need to work up some confidence for my character…”

Hearing this, Anita raises an eyebrow and says “Oh… What’s your character like?”

Liz just smiles and says “I’m keeping that to myself… It’ll be a nice little surprise…”

You continue to massage Tanya’s foot, crawling into as many tight and small crevices as you could manage, which of course took some time to finish. And because Tanya’s character was apparently extremely ticklish, she would constantly impede your progress by grinding her foot into the carpet and clenching her toes, to the point where you were simply impressed by the lengths she went to properly roleplay.

But after nearly 45 minutes, you finally complete the foot massage for Tanya, causing her to kindly smile while saying “That felt amazing little guy… Thank you so much!” Following that, she picks you up and brings you up to her face, before giving you a brief kiss. After that, she smiles and says “You really didn’t need to go far for some goblin mercenary… But I think you’ve earned your gold.”

Then, she pretends to rummage through the gold bag, before saying “I think you’ve earned about 15 gold pieces… I hope this helps your village.” Then she pauses and adds, saying “My name is Tanya, by the way… I hope we run into each other again. If you need more help, then I’m more than willing to, especially if I can get another amazing foot massage…”

Following that, Diana claps and says “And... that concludes the first part of our role-playing session! How about we take a short break, so our tiny hero can clean off before we start the next part. Sound good?”

Tanya smiles in response and says “That was pretty fun! We did a good job!” You and Tanya then share a makeshift high-five, before Diana carries you off to help you get all showered up.

With that, the first phase of this strange role-playing thing came to a conclusion...

Chapter End Notes:

Hey everyone!

Hope you enjoy this chapter. There will of course be a chapter for each girl as they do this somewhat odd role-playing thing. I did not think I'd be able to write a full D&D type thing, so hopefully this is enough.

Feel free to let me know your thoughts in a review!

Take care!

Also, I've got a Twitter account, so follow me there if you want immediate updates on when I upload new chapters for my stories!

https://twitter.com/sheograth10

I'm also part of a Discord server, so feel free to drop by if you want to more easily see when I (and other authors) update stories. It's also an easy way to get in touch with me or other authors there, if you don't use Twitter.

https://discord.gg/m9DAtmx