- Text Size +

A little while later, you were ready to start the next round, as Anita goes to sit at the table for her turn. To start things off, Diana starts narrating, saying “Our hero has had one success so far, and after bringing the gold he earned back to his village, he set right back out to earn some more from another patron. Soon, he crawls into the room of a young but simple-minded brute of a warrior, who had returned from a tiring campaign…

While Diana was narrating, you start walking toward the table, watching as Anita casually used her currently bare feet to play with her sneakers. It doesn’t take you long to get under the table, so you spend a minute just admiring Anita’s footwork, to the point where you lose track of time. But before you realize it, Anita loses her grasp on one of the sneakers, causing it to tumble next to you, where its opening landed behind you like a deep cave.

After that, Anita quickly moves to recapture the sneaker, unintentionally ramming into you with her toes. Because of that, you are swiftly ensnared by those long toes, as she waited for the actual role-playing to begin. Her toes quickly began to wriggle and writhe, as if they were far more curious of you than their apathetic owner. And since she only removed her socks a little bit ago, her toes didn’t carry a heavy odor or anything, and they weren’t even all that dirty either. Eventually, she sighs and says “Umm… Where is he?”

Diana looks around, before shrugging and saying “The carpet is a bit thick, so he could still be walking…” She then clears her throat and says “Our hero had to brave the deep thicket of the inn carpet, which seemed more like an impenetrable forest rather than a place of rest. But that was just life for a tiny in this world, so our hero persevered…

In response to that, Liz smiles and says “You’re quite good at this. I can really picture the whole scenario…”

Tanya nods and says “Yeah you’re a pretty good storyteller, Diana…”

Diana just grins and says “Thanks, guys!”

You were impressed by Diana too, but you wish that her tale was actually accurate this time, since you were instead forced to wrestle with Anita’s bare toes. But that was pretty fun too since Anita didn’t realize where you were, it allowed things to get quite intense as a result. She’d roughly squeeze her toes, forcing the air from your lungs and cramming your body deep into the soft flesh, all while she simply waited for the actual role-playing to begin.

Eventually, though, she mutters “It can’t be taking this long, can it…? And I think something fell into my shoe…” The others look at Anita suspiciously, causing her to tap her chin and say “Do you think it’s him…?” They wordlessly nod, so Anita bends down to presumably free you, but Diana loudly claps first, garnering Anita’s attention.

And while the spotlight was back on Diana, she smirks and says “We can still make this work in the whole scenario. Just give me a sec…” Anita stops moving her toes, giving you a break without actually freeing you, before Diana takes a deep breath and says “It seems like our hero intended to climb up to the table, but ended up at the mercy of the unaware warrior instead. Will he find a way to escape…?

Then she smiles and says “I’ll roll for you, tiny!” She then does so, and gets a pretty low one, causing her to shrug and say “Our hero tried as hard as he could, but the warrior’s toes were far too powerful. He remained a simple toy for the woman…

Following that, Anita asks “Does this mean I keep on messing with him? I’m assuming my character wouldn’t notice anything yet…”

Diana nods and says “Yep! We’ll give it a few minutes, and then I’ll let you roll… Feel free to act as your character in the meantime...”

Anita complies, and resumes her play session with you, using her toes to vigorously squeeze and rub into you. And while she dutifully had her way with you, she clears her throat before saying “Gee, that was some battle… Those guys just kept on tryin’ to get me, but I showed ‘em I’m a tough girl. I really earned my pay this time, I did…” You were honestly speechless that Anita was successfully pulling off a speaking style and personality so far removed from her own, but you couldn’t admire her apparent acting skills for long, as her toes acted out their own passion onto you.

A few minutes pass, as you were stuck as Anita’s toe toy before Diana says “While you were proudly counting your gold coins, you feel the oddest tickle coming from between your toes. What do you notice…?”

Anita takes the hint and rolls, before frowning and saying “I… kinda got a 1. Is that bad for him?”

Tanya’s eyes widen, as she says “Probably…”

Liz nods and says “Maybe the DM will show mercy...?”

Diana mischievously grins, while saying “For a critical failure? Never!” Then, she smiles and says “While you thought you felt something, turns out it was just your imagination! You no longer have any desire to check for hypothetical tinies...” Then she pauses, and adds, saying “If you really want to get into the spirit of things, you can always do something to make things even harder on him…”

Anita just shrugs and mumbles, saying “I guess I should think of something...” Then, she starts to wiggle her toes, skillfully moving you around them, as she crams you into each of the warm and slightly sticky spaces. And eventually, she gets an idea, so she says “Do you think it’d make sense if I suddenly went to do push-ups or something?” You don’t like where this was going, so you try to escape, but Anita strongly clenches her toes, keeping you snugly trapped.

Diana taps her chin while saying “Well, your character does value staying fit pretty high. And she’s super ditzy, so I think randomly wanting to do push-ups isn’t too crazy…”

Tanya rolls her eyes while saying “You just want to see him suffer…”

Liz nods and says “Can’t you do something nicer?”

Anita shakes her head and says “I mean I rolled a 1, so it’d have to be at least sorta harsh… It’s not like he’d dislike it, so I don’t really care…”

Liz folds her arms in response and says “You rolled the 1, not him. Why should he be punished for the roll?”

Diana nods in response and says “Don’t listen to those guys! It’s his fault for wandering too close anyway...”

After that decision, Anita shuffles on her sneakers, not bothering to find her socks first, sealing you within, as she walked to the middle of the room. Each step harshly pounded you into her warm and squishy toes, before a great pressure was put onto you, as she got into a push-up position.

As she starts, she says “I’ve still gotta stay in shape! I don’t do thinking stuff too good…” You wonder to yourself if Anita was laying on things a bit thick, but your thoughts were interrupted once she actually started to do the push ups. Each time she’d lower her body, you’d get hit by a steady pressure. But when she’d push herself back up, most of her weight would get pressed onto the balls of her feet, ruthlessly crushing you as a result.

She does about 10 of them, thinking that they were enough for the sake of the role-play, after which she gets back up and walks over to the table. Once she sits back down, she sighs while scrunching her toes and saying “That felt great! Nothin’ like an evening workout!” Then, she pries back off her converses, making sure that you remained lodged between her toes. After that, she asks “Can I roll again now…?”

Diana nods, so Anita makes another roll, before reporting “I got a 16 this time…”

With that, Diana thinks for a moment, before eventually saying “For some strange reason, you notice something odd poking at you from between your toes. You’re not sure what it is, but you could swear that it was moving a bit…

Anita takes it from there, saying “Hmm… Something got caught between my toes. I wonder if it’s one of those tiny things that my folks always told stories about…? Wouldn’t that be a funny outcome...” She then bends down and reaches for you, before inelegantly picking you out from between her toes and into her palm, while staring at you with a highly curious expression. Before you can say anything, Anita grins and says “Hello little guy! I hope you’re okay… I’ve never met a tiny before! I’m Anita the warrior! Nice to meet ya!”

Seeing Anita be this animated about something was more than a bit disturbing to you, but it was all for the role-playing, so you explain why you needed to explore her room. After you do that, Diana smiles and says “I’ll roll for you…” After doing this, she frowns and says “Uh oh… unfortunately, you rolled a 1…” Then, she clears her throat, and says “Despite your efforts, Anita was not convinced in the slightest, in fact, she now fears that your intentions were far more indecent…

With this, Anita narrows her gaze on you while inching her face forward, causing you to crawl away slowly. As she does this, she says “Wait a second… I’ve heard enough stories about you tinies… You were probably after my body, right??” You adamantly shake your head and say that it was an accident while explaining that you needed money for your village, causing her to glare while saying “I don’t believe you!”

But then she pauses for a moment, before looking toward Diana and asking “Can I grab a small pot of warm water? I have an idea…”

Diana taps her chin, before smiling and saying “I forgot to mention, but Anita was in the middle of heating up some tea, so there was a small pot of warm water on her table…

Anita then leaves to warm up some water, while saying “Sorry about this… Just give me a few minutes…”

True to her word, she returns in a few minutes, bringing a pot of warm water in it, along with a bar of soap. And with her return, she sits back down and says “You’re in luck tiny because I know just how to clean up that dirty mind of yours…”

Upon hearing that, both Tanya’s and Liz’s eyes widen, as they realize what Anita planned on doing. And before you could run, she snatches you up and drops you into the water, before plunging her hands into it, nearly overtaking you with a wave of water. And as you struggled to avoid drowning, she lathered up her hands with the soap, before vigorously cleaning you, not even bothering to remove your clothes first. As she does this, she hums while saying “My folks always said I cleaned real good, so you’ll be nice and pure when I’m finished, little tiny…” Anita was nowhere near gentle with you, as she constantly dipped you in and out of the water while washing away all of the grime that accumulated onto you due to being stuck between her toes.

Anita spends a few minutes scrubbing you down, before finally finishing and tossing you onto a towel, while you desperately tried to catch your breath. But when you look back up at her, you see that she was staring down at you with a wide grin, as she says “You look so clean now, but I need to finish the job! I’m no quitter…”

You’re not sure what she means, but then she suddenly crumples up the towel, trapping you within as she says “Gotta dry you off now!” She then starts to squeeze and rub the towel ball about, roughly but effectively drying you, before she frees you yet again. And now that you were released, and dry, Anita smiles and says “Don’t you feel better now, tiny? I bet your dirty thoughts are all washed away!”

But after saying that, Anita begins to stare at you intensely, causing you to back away until she snatches you up while muttering “Maybe I should make sure…?” After that, she lazily brings you closer to her face, while slowly opening her mouth, revealing a frightening sight. You could clearly see strands of saliva that formed along her teeth, as well as her large and slimy tongue, which moved about like a predatory basilisk. Tanya and Liz stare in shock, while occasionally glancing at each other to make sure that they weren’t imagining things, but they both gasp as Anita tosses you into her gaping maw.

Tanya stares in shock while yelling “That looks like a really bad idea!!”

Liz scratches her hair nervously as she yells “What are you thinking??”

Diana just looks at her suspiciously, while saying “Do you know what you’re doing…? He might be more durable, but all that’s for nothing if you swallow him.”

Anita nods, before tilting her head so you’d roll between her cheeks while saying “It’ll be fine…” Then, she gets herself back into character, while saying “I’ll make sure I washed away those dirty thoughts of yours, tiny!” Then she mumbles, adding “I’ve never gotten to see what a tiny tastes like…”

After saying that, Anita uses her tongue to scoop you up and move you around, effortlessly manipulating you while coating you in her sticky spit. Her tongue felt more like a curious beast, as it repeatedly pushed into you, smothering you against her gums and cheeks. She’d also periodically slide you around the surface of her tongue, covering you even further in her saliva, barely treating you with a care in the world. You felt more like a piece of candy than a person, as Anita was most definitely savoring the experience, no matter if she was in or out of character right now.

But eventually, she loses interest, so she spits you out before saying “You passed tiny! I didn’t notice a bit of bad in you… I told you I’m good at cleaning stuff…” After that, she begins to dry you off again, while saying “Do you feel better now tiny? I bet all those dirty thoughts were really burdening you…”

You decide to just thank her, since your objective was the gold anyway, causing her to grin and say “Do you need anything from me? I am big and strong so I can help ya out with stuff!” You start to tell Anita about why you entered her room, hoping for better luck this time before you both look toward Diana for guidance.

Diana merely waves her hands while saying “It’d be silly if we did a roll now… You guys can finish this up yourselves…”

Anita nods, before saying “You just needed some gold?? You should have told me from the start!” You ignore the intense urge to correct her, as she reaches into an imaginary coin bag, before saying “How’s 13 gold sound? That should be good for your village, right?”

You ask if you need to do anything for her, causing her to shake her head, before suddenly covering her face. It seems like she was trying to look like she was blushing, as she says “Well if you don’t mind…” Then she takes a deep breath while saying “Be my friend, tiny! I’ve never had a friend who’s a tiny…”

Upon hearing that, you laugh and agree, causing Anita to cheer to herself while saying “Then go ahead and take the gold, friend! Come visit me, okay...? My home is pretty plain, but it should be super huge for you!”

You nod, as Diana says “After just a bit of difficulty, our hero earned both some gold for his village and made a new friend today. And before he left, Anita made sure to tell him where she lived, so he could keep his word and come visit. Thus ends another successful trip to gather funds for the village…

Then, she smiles and says “That’s the end! Nice job Anita…”

Liz nods and says “You really did great…”

Tanya nods too, and says “I wouldn’t have thought it was you at first…”

Anita smiles in response, before saying “Yeah it was pretty tough…” Then, she picks you up and rubs you against her cheek softly, before releasing you and saying “We did a good job dude…”

You nod, while everyone takes a short break before the next round of role-playing began...

Chapter End Notes:

Hey everyone!

With this, another of the role-playing chapters is now done. Hopefully Anita's purposeful change in character was enjoyable.

Feel free to leave a review if you liked the chapter!

Take care.

Also, I've got a Twitter account, so follow me there if you want immediate updates on when I upload new chapters for my stories!

https://twitter.com/sheograth10

I'm also part of a Discord server, so feel free to drop by if you want to more easily see when I (and other authors) update stories. It's also an easy way to get in touch with me or other authors there, if you don't use Twitter.

https://discord.gg/m9DAtmx