- Text Size +

After a short break, Diana leaves the room with Liz to help her prepare for her role playing turn, while leaving the shrinking device with the others. And while that was happening, Anita and Tanya chat with you.

Anita speaks first, saying "So what were you doing while we were playing Twister?"

Tanya nervously laughs in response before you could answer, saying "Hopefully you stayed far away from that…"

You then tell them that you were on the Twister mat the entire time, causing Tanya to frown and Anita to curiously raise an eyebrow.

Once you said that, Tanya quickly says "What?? That had to be terrible!"

Anita shakes her head though and says "Nah, I bet he found it fun." Then she turns to you and says "Right?"

You nod and say that despite how scary it got at times, it was intensely enjoyable to you.

Tanya merely sighs and says "You really are too much…"

But Anita shrugs and says "I think it's pretty straightforward, personally." Right after that, she taps her chin and asks "So who'd you end up with first? And up until the Twister match?"

Tanya suspiciously eyes her friend and says "What are you planning…?"

Anita just smiles and says "Nothing much…"

You decide to listen to Anita, and say that you first ended up with Liz. And after a pretty long stretch of time, you ended up with Tanya.

When Tanya hears that, she frowns and says "I had no clue… I'll assume that I made things difficult for you, so I'm sorry."

Anita then tilts her head and says "Why apologize? He probably wanted you to make things tough for him. Why else would he go along with Diana's scheme…?"

Tanya sighs again and says "I know… but it still makes me feel better about it."

Then, you explain that you ended up flung to the center of the Twister mat. And after a lot of crazy things, you wound up stuck in Anita's cleavage.

When Anita hears that, she hums to herself and says "So that's how it all happened… And after that, I nearly ate you. That's something to apologize for, so sorry about that dude."

You nod and accept both their apologies, causing Anita to smile and say "Well with that out of the way, why don't we have some fun while waiting for Liz?"

Tanya taps her chin and says "What'd you have in mind Anita?"

Anita then grabs a piece of cloth and shrinks it, before giving it to you. And after doing that, she says "So you blindfold yourself and then we'll take turns playing with you. Your job is to guess who is playing with you. Simple, right?"

It did sound simple, but then you ask what happens if you guess incorrectly. Anita just shrugs and says "I don't know… I guess we can laugh about it and just move on. Unless you want us to punish you or something?"

Tanya quickly responds, saying "Yeah, no punishments. We can just keep going until Liz and Diana get back…"

With that decided, you blindfold yourself, as the three of you look forward to a possibly fun experience…


While you were blindfolded, Anita decides to go first, capturing you between her toes silently. She starts by forcefully squeezing them, burying your face in the soft and sticky flesh. Due to you being blindfolded, you weren't entirely sure who went first, so you try to narrow things down by what you felt.

The first obvious thing you noticed was that the skin that you were getting pressed against felt slightly damp, though either woman could have moderately sweaty feet by this point, so you try to focus on other things. And while Anita casually, yet skillfully, shuffled you between her toe spaces, you notice something else.

You could feel fairly large, to you, chunks of damp cotton as you were getting crammed into her toe spaces. And that reminded you of how Anita wore socks today, as opposed to Tanya and her flip flops. That was all the information you needed, though who you assume to be Anita continued to toy with you for several minutes.

In actuality, both women lost track of you during their conversation, but then Tanya happened to look down, jolting her memory. She then points down toward you, causing Anita to nod and bend down, before peeling you free. And once you were back on the table, you remove your blindfold and see both women looking at you curiously.

Since they were waiting for your answer, you guess Anita, causing them both to share a look before smiling. And after that, Anita picks you up and says "You guessed right. Nice job…"

Right after that, Tanya asks "So how'd you figure it out? It wasn't just a wild guess, right?"

You nod and explain how you felt the sock fibers on her toes, which made it obvious to you that you were with Anita. When she hears that, she slightly frowns while nodding, before saying "Oh wow. That was pretty clever…"

She then gives you a quick kiss, planting her heavy and soft lips onto you, before pulling back just as quickly. And as you stood there in shock, she merely smiles and says "That's your reward for making a correct guess…"

After that, Tanya picks you up and says "Well, I think we can end this game now. I'd obviously want to go next, and I'm sure you'd guess right just based on that alone."

Anita shrugs in response and says "I'm sure you could have fooled him somehow… Though it'd be easy with all four of us. But what now?"

Tanya then grabs the shrinking device and says "We can always grow him a bit and just massage him with our feet? At least until Liz and Diana come back. It'll be a change of pace for us all at least."

Anita smiles in response and says "I'm down for that…" Then she turns to you and says "What about you, little dude?"

You quickly respond by saying that Tanya's idea sounded fun, causing her to grin and say "Good to hear! Let's get started then."

Following that, she grows you to about 1 ft tall, before carrying you over to a nearby desk and placing you under it. And while you were there, Anita tosses a large pillow in your direction, causing it to crash into you.

Tanya sighs and moves it, before picking you up and firmly pushing you into the pillow, making sure that you'd have something soft to rest against.

And after that, Tanya and Anita take some chairs and sit at the desk, both looking forward to using their feet to massage and toy with you...


When you look up, you see both pairs of feet waiting in front of you, where each foot looked to be just slightly smaller than you were. But before you could do a thing, Tanya's feet pounce onto you, pressing into your body firmly. And while her feet were planted on you, she starts to knead your head with her toes, giving you a relaxing massage.

While she was doing this, you decide to kiss Tanya's toes, causing her to giggle and say "Oh… You don't have to do anything…" She pauses for a moment, before adding "But I appreciate it."

And while this was happening, Anita smiles and says "I'll give you a few minutes to start out, since I got to hog him during our game."

So for the next few minutes, Tanya had a monopoly on you, where she happily used you as a small footstool. And you spent every second either kissing or licking her toes, which she seemed to immensely enjoy.

But after a few minutes, you feel yourself grow until you were 2 ft tall, causing Tanya to look over at Anita feeling confused. Anita simply says "I figure he'll be harder to share while small, so I just made him a bit bigger…"

Following that statement, Anita officially joins in on the fun, using her feet and toes to skillfully toy with you. And in order to keep everything fair, the women would take turns toying with your face, so you got equal helpings of both Tanya's and Anita's bare feet.

This fun ended up lasting for almost thirty minutes, where you didn't even have time to rest, since Anita and Tanya were enjoying themselves so much. But you loved it when things got like this, so you just relax and keep on kissing and licking. And after that half hour, Diana and Liz return, where the former says "We're back!! Ready for the final round…?"

Tanya and Anita look over and quickly nod, before picking you up while shrinking you at the same time, returning you to your previous half inch height.

And now that Liz seemed prepared, you all ready for the final round of role playing…

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!

The next chapter (Ch 10) is already uploaded on my DeviantArt, so go there if you'd like to read it sooner. I'll upload it here in about a week, or maybe sooner.

https://www.deviantart.com/sheograth10/art/Shrunk-at-College-Chaotic-Gaming-Ch-10-834369132