- Text Size +

“Listen man, I’d be careful if I were you,” Jason quietly said to Ben, wiping the sticky mess off the little man with a giant sock. “I dunno if you noticed, but she was about two seconds away from grinding you into paste.” 

Ben’s tiny squeaks were unintelligible, but from the pointing and waving it was clear to Jason what he meant.

“No I’m not the same. I’m not like her. Don’t pretend like you didn’t want what I gave you.” Jason said, nudging Ben’s still erect penis with one finger. “We both know if I offered you the chance to become mine, you’d take it.”

Ben stopped shouting, having run out of things to say.

“And I would take you. I like you. You would be a good pet.”

Ben knew it was true. Either giant offered pleasures beyond the imagination, but at least one of them respected his autonomy. He always had problems with authority figures, and right now Heather was one growth pill away from becoming a totalitarian deity hell-bent on crushing opposition and breaking humanity to her will. Or so it seemed anyway. The trajectory wasn’t good there.

“Well. I’m gonna go. Good luck little guy. Just keep your head down, do what she says. With any luck you’ll come out of this whole thing alive,” Jason said, getting dressed. “Oh, you can keep the socks by the way. I know they made you really happy and, well, I hope in some small way they help you through this whole thing.” Jason started to walk away, but saw Ben’s reinvigorated protests. “No no, you can’t come with me. Much as I know you’d love to spend the rest of your life as a mite on my foot, to tell the truth I’m straight up scared of what Heather would do to me if I took you away.”

The giant walked off. In the distance, Ben heard the front door open and close. And suddenly, he was alone. With her.

Not long after, more footsteps. Heather’s bedroom door swung open. She was wearing only a sports bra and panties. Heather walked over to Ben and sat with him between her huge, muscular golden thighs. She has the power to break the entire planet between those thighs, Ben thought. After a long time studying her sultry curves, Ben finally looked up at her face. She had tears in her eyes.

“I still love you,” she said, calmly trying to hold back emotion. “And I know that right now you’re really mad at me and... And you think I’m totally crazy. I know you think I’m some crazy person on a mad power trip.”

Sums it up.

“It’s because you don’t see what I see. You lack my vision, Ben. You can’t see the opportunity that’s before me.” A mammoth finger reached down and started massaging Ben’s cock. Instinctively, he grabbed it and held on while it stimulated him.

“I’ll be the first giant in human history soon. And I will be the biggest and I will be the last and only. And I will be invincible. I want you to think about these things, Ben. What they all mean. They mean that all of human history has been a buildup to this moment... To my moment.”

The little man was succumbing fast to the massage, bending into her massive digit as it pushed against him.

“You often talk about some super smart computer intelligence that will overtake humanity someday. Especially when you’re drunk you like to talk about that,” Heather laughed a little remembering how many times Ben got drunk at a bar and would argue with strangers that the best thing they could do for the future of humanity was destroy all computers everywhere. “You say some really stupid shit when you’re drunk, Ben. Because there won’t be a computer rebellion ever. There won’t be any rebellion anywhere ever. I’ll have the power to end all war, all conflict, all crime, all hate... Everything.”

The finger stopped its massage. It reached around to his backside and thrust him straight against her panties. She was wet, and Ben was pushed deep into it. There was nowhere he would rather be.

“No one has ever had that chance, Ben. No one, ever, could ever change history the way I will. I will be the god that ends human suffering for all time,” she pushed him deeper into her panties. He deeply inhaled her inescapable musk and came uncontrollably. “But all of that starts with you. If I can’t be a god to you, how can I expect to be a god to the entire planet?” She started pushing him under her now, pinning him under her entire bodyweight. He never wanted anything more than to be back inside her.

She pulled him back, and lifted him into the air, more gently than before, raising him to her face. “You will worship me. You will give everything to me. Because I am giving everything to you. And everyone else who ever lives.”

Heather stood, miles high to Ben’s tiny eyes, removing her panties. She walked back into her bedroom, carrying Ben in one hand and her panties in the other. She dropped them both on her desk, and walked off. Ben couldn’t take his eyes off her muscular ass. 

At his size, the raw power of giants of any sex was the ultimate aphrodisiac. Every twitch of muscle in Heather’s feminine body drove him mad. The goliath proportions of Jason’s cock nearly brought him to his knees. He wanted to serve either them so deeply, and they commanded that he do so. If only he gave in to his desires, he could live out the rest of his life in eternal pleasure. He could spend a thousand lifetimes as Heather’s personal dildo, or a speck swimming in an ocean of Jason’s cum. Being either’s servant would be the greatest life any human being has ever had. But his stubborn resentment of authority told him to keep fighting. His brain was on fire trying to remember who he was, what he truly valued, and the terrible future for humanity both these monsters posed.

Heather soon came back, holding a needle.

He squeaked, looking for an escape. But she was too quick. Fingers grasped him by a leg, picking him up and tossing him onto the panties. With her pointer finger, she firmly pinned him against the fabric, holding the needle tight using her middle finger. Using her other hand, Heather threaded the needle. She peered down at him and issued a command he dared not disobey. “Stay.” Her voice was pitched perfectly to elicit his subordination. She was learning.

She began to tie his arms and legs with the thread, sowing the thread into the panties. She lifted the underwear up to inspect her work. Satisfied, she put them on. Ben found himself being squeezed between her buttcheeks. Heather walked over to her dresser, cheeks swaying and flexing all around him. She bent over, pulling him taut, and opened the drawer. Heather withdrew an article of clothing and began to put it on. They were her spandex running pants, the ones with the seam that creeps deep into her ass. Darkness enveloped Ben, then pressure. Pressure on all sides. He was being squeezed straight between those muscular cheeks, where he would spend the rest of the day.

“A goddess needs to be in good shape for her worshipers,” Ben heard her say, far, far above. “It’s a beautiful day outside. I thought I might go for a jog. Hope you enjoy the ride.”

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoy the ride!