- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

One of four alternate endings.

Heather tilted the wedding ring back and forth, the precious stones sparkling in the shifting light. She adored it, and she never took it off. In her other hand, she cradled her other prized possession. Her husband, Ben.

He once told her something she deeply needed to hear and come to terms with. Something is wrong with her. Ingrained in her DNA through genetic engineering and subtle manipulation in her upbringing, she possessed a long dormant need to subjugate others. He didn’t know everything, nor did Heather speak about her childhood much. But he knew she was irreparable. Long as Heather lived, she would always carry the desire to be worshiped like a goddess. She wasn’t capable of normal romance between two lovers on equal footing. Not anymore anyway.

Heather may have had a chance for a normal life at some point. But the moment AllTec shrunk Ben, all her latent god complex programming went active. And there was no off-switch. Some days she hated herself for who she was, but Ben didn’t. He never judged her. He gave her complete acceptance and love. And even more than that, he fulfilled her desires, and he alone. In return, she gave him unparalleled pleasures.

They struck a deal, all those months ago at Site 1. Heather would return to her normal size, commanding her pheromone-induced mind slaves to destroy all the research pertaining to size modification. There was one exception. A small stockpile of certain supplements were provided to Heather for safe keeping. Those she would use explicitly to reduce her soon-to-be husband down to whatever size she pleased. And he would worship her for the rest of their lives. 

Ben couldn’t know for certain that all of AllTec’s growth science would be fully eradicated. Becoming Heather’s pet was how he guaranteed she wouldn’t resume her life’s mission to enlarge herself. It was, perhaps, an unnecessary precaution. But in time, Ben didn’t see his actions as a sacrifice. Eventually, he fully embraced his new goddess.

Part of his plan could not be fulfilled. Dr. Carter was immune to Heather’s pheromones, and doubly immune to all attempts at reasoning. Her life’s work destroyed, she disappeared. It was never clear what put her on this path to trying to turn the world into a mindless utopia. Maybe someone hurt her very badly a long time ago, and she wanted to use her intellect and personal wealth to ensure no one could ever do the same to anyone else. 

For someone so fixated on creating a perfect world, she was surely filled with malice. The police found multiple shrunken men imprisoned in jars at her home, one of whom they identified as her long-presumed dead husband. They were in various conditions, some having been horribly abused. She was arrested some years later in Argentina, living under an assumed identity.

A crucial piece of Ben’s plan fell together quite well, for a time anyway. Heather’s appetite for power was incurable, but Ben couldn’t be sure about Jason’s. He, too, needed to be pacified, just to be safe. Conveniently, Jason was already acquainted with a willing subject, AJ. She welcomed her new life as his toy. 

Shortly after the incident at Site 1, Ben found Jason stumbling mindlessly about the parking lot outside the building, still under the influence of Heather’s pheromones. Over the next few days, their effect faded, and Jason regained lucidity. At Ben’s direction, AJ approached Jason with the idea of becoming his permanent shrunken worshiper. He accepted the proposal; another appetite for power satiated. Ben knew his plan required keeping four participants in a perfect, precarious balance. It was the best he could come up with on the fly.

The four of them won a series of court battles against AllTec. Together, they moved to a remote corner of Montana, where they lived off of lucrative settlements. There, the two gods were alone with their pets, without fear of interference or the prying eyes of the public. They could do whatever they wanted. On rare occasions, Heather might be asked in a grocery store about her wedding ring. As a cover, she often told people she was married to Jason. Once a year, Ben or AJ would return to their normal sizes, and go home to see friends and family, who knew nothing of their shrinking arrangement. But they would never leave at the same time. Always one subject had to remain in the keeping of the gods.

When Jason was an interrogator, he rarely encountered a subject shrunken below a few inches. But he discovered how much he loved keeping AJ as a speck on his body. He needed to exhibit absolute power over his pet, as she wandered the vast, mountainous expanse of his muscled body. In a trick he learned from Heather, he would sometimes deposit his pet into his briefs, trapped against his divine glute. Then he would go work out, afterwards forcing AJ to lap up his sweat.

Heather, by contrast, developed a strong preference for keeping her tiny man a couple inches tall. Just big enough that she could feel him, squeeze him, and play with him without fear of losing him. Sometimes, Ben became her personal dildo, when she allowed him to be big enough. 

He became her frequent jogging companion, stitched into the seam on her yoga shorts between her cheeks. Eventually, Heather took it upon herself to stitch multiple compartments in her panties and bra so she could shift Ben around as she pleased. 

Some days, she would pass the time reading a book, reclining on the sofa, legs crossed, pinning Ben between meaty thighs. If he managed to escape, she promised an unspecified reward. It didn’t matter what it was. He couldn’t escape anyway, not that he ever wanted to.

At six inches, he could barely service her footcare needs. But his height didn’t matter. The demands of maintaining Heather’s feet in perfect condition were supreme. Every day, regardless of how big or small she allowed him to be, Ben would hand lotion both her feet. Afterward, he was often instructed to kiss every inch of both her soles. Heather would playfully squeeze Ben between her toes, lifting him in the air, and keeping him there as she rested one leg over the other. He was also tasked with the maintenance of her toenail paint. This job took practice, but he eventually produced results that satisfied the goddess. As a special treat for his obedience, Heather would seal Ben against her foot with an old jogging sock. The scent drove him wild. The sweatier the better.

On rare occasion, just to spice things up, Heather and Jason swapped pets. Jason offered Ben a variety of sizes, but Ben almost always chose the smallest. Once, Jason even offered Ben total freedom and restoration to his normal size, but Ben declined. Being tiny was his normal size now.

Ben lost entire days as a speck worshiping one of Jason’s big toes. At other times, Jason would drop Ben into a condom, filling it with his seed, and leaving Ben trapped against his cock for the rest of the day.

Heather and AJ never liked each other. Oddly, that made their dynamic even more arousing to each of them. Heather, a biter by nature, would often plop the four-inch woman between her giant lips, sucking on her body, and nibbling with massive, menacing teeth. Sometimes Heather would just push AJ entirely into her giant mouth, sucking on her human candy for hours. She was always bossy with AJ, but the tiny woman perversely got off on it. 

The two gods had mortal desires too. Whenever they fucked, they found a way to incorporate their tiny captives in the fun. Heather tied Ben and AJ to opposite sides of Jason’s cock. Secure in place, they were inserted into Heather’s pussy, where they would have a front row seat to the holy union. 

Jason, preferring his pets even smaller, would shrink them down to a millimeter each, depositing them in Heather’s bellybutton. He pulled out during their sex, and finished on her stomach, creating a reservoir of hot semen the two playthings were trapped in. The white, sticky pond shook as Heather chuckled with satisfaction.

But the delicate balance only lasted so long. Eventually, Jason became greedy with the pets, sometimes even stealing Ben away from Heather. One summer day, she was lying on their back patio, sunning herself. An inch tall, Ben was catching rays too, relaxing on the sole of her foot. Jason walked outside to join them, AJ tucked away inside his red thong underwear. He spotted Ben on Heather’s sole, quietly crouched down to near eye level, and licked her foot, taking Ben into his tongue. When he was sure Heather wasn’t watching, he tossed Ben into his thong, keeping him there for an hour before Heather noticed he was missing.

It seemed playful at first, but the aggression continued to escalate. Heather became worried that Ben might just choose to be with Jason, abandoning her completely. Ben assured her this would never happen, but he had his concerns too. As Ben saw things, Heather’s god complex was satisfied by Ben alone. But Jason it turned out needed more worshipers. He was growing hungrier. Some day, Heather too might find herself his shrunken pet. She didn’t share Ben’s concerns there. Not at first. 

One day, Heather and Jason went for a swim in a nearby lake, leaving their tiny pets unattended at home. They played and laughed, ending the day with a picnic together. It was the first time they’d been without their small companions in four years. Jason sat next to Heather, putting a muscular arm over her shoulders, his other hand holding hers. The sun was setting, and the two were getting tired.

“You know, we could always mix things up even more, if you wanted, that is,” Jason said.

“How so?” Heather asked.

“Maybe you’d like to try it for a change.”

“Try what?”

“Being small.”

The two went quiet for a time. Jason wanted three pets, not one. And soon he would tire of that too, and obtain many, many more.

“Maybe you’d like to be small instead,” Heather retorted, with feigned innocence in her voice.

A cool autumn breeze swept through the air. The sun was nearly down now. The reflection of the orange sky shimmered across the lake surface.

“Time to go home, I think,” Jason said, helping Heather to her feet. The two gathered the picnic basket and blankets, and left.

When Jason awoke the next morning, Heather and Ben were long gone. There was no note, but the message was clear. Nobody trusted anyone anymore. Making matters worse, the shrinking supplements were all gone, stolen by Heather to prevent their misuse. Jason sat alone in the cabin, knowing his own avarice was the cause. His heart was heavy, but he wasn’t totally alone. He still had one worshiper to comfort him. He just hoped she was enough.

Far down the road, close to the Wyoming border, Heather drove with Ben in her lap. One hand on the wheel, the other gently caressing his seven-inch body. At a rest stop, she held him aloft, planting a kiss on his face.

“Am I enough for you?” he squeaked. She nuzzled his face gently with her nose.

“Only if I’m enough for you too.”

She smiled, kissing him again.

“Yes, yes you are.”