- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

One of four alternate endings.

Ben continued to hold the engagement ring aloft, desperately hoping that Heather would accept his proposal. She smiled ever so softly at him. With two colossal fingers, she took the ring from his hand, and examined it with her now perfect vision.

“It’s beautiful, Ben,” she said, looking it over. His body was tense with anticipation. Heather sensed his irregular heartbeat, and realized she hadn’t even answered his question yet!

“Oh!” she exclaimed, glancing at her expectant captive. “You make me so happy Ben... Yes!” Massive lips kissed him, nearly sucking Ben into the abyss of his lover’s mouth. The lights in the room seemed warmer now, having taken on an orange glow. Ben felt the strength return to his body, and detected the scent of roses in the air.

Ben’s smile was radiant with joy and relief. But his plan still wasn’t complete.

“Then... Will you walk away from all this? Make me your servant, and you my goddess. I need you, Heather, and you need me. And that’s all we need, is each other. Let’s just walk away from this, and have each other. Take me, the way you want to take the world, and be content with that,” he said, pleadingly. 

“I would’ve been so happy with that before,” she said, still inspecting the tiny ring, “but it’s too late now. But don’t worry, when I’ve completed my purpose, we will finally be alone together.”

He looked into her green eyes, knowing she was too far gone. He didn’t know her as well as he thought he did. Nor did he fully understand the entirety of her purpose. But he would, in time.

Ben opened his mouth to protest, but a giant finger was pressed against his face, shushing him. “I’ve already decided. And I’ll have a priest brought in to marry us. In the meantime, maybe you should hang onto the ring. There isn’t enough gold in the world to make one big enough for me, when I’m done growing.”

Ben considered if what she meant was literally true. Exactly how big was she planning to get?

“Now lover, if you’ll excuse me, I have work to do.” And with that, she lifted the waistband of the rear of her panties and dropped Ben straight in, snapping it shut. He was held tightly between the fabric and her planetoid left ass cheek.  She flexed it a couple times just to prove the point: I have all the power. Why not just surrender? Ride out the endtimes, right here, squeezed against the ass of a goddess? The temptation was high. And for a moment, Ben just let himself be a nothing on her body, his baser desires briefly taking the helm. He buried his face in her flesh, kissing and licking her cheek.

Heather issued commands to the insignificant beings below. A priest was to be brought to the site. She wanted a full status report on her progress: when would the final hour arrive for her to emerge and subjugate the world? The doctors gave her fresh batches of growth serum to ingest.

After 20 or so minutes, Ben regained his resolve. He shimmied as best he could downward across her vast glute. He truly relished this position, but he had more pressing obligations. First and foremost, he needed to contact AJ, and let her know what was happening. They had to get to safety. Some place on Earth where the jet streams wouldn’t carry Heather’s pheromones. 

His head poked out the bottom of her panties. Her toned, tanned legs marked a 250 foot drop to the ground. He might survive such a drop, if the body hardening supplements still had effect at his normal size. Or he might die, and leave this nightmare forever. If there is a heaven, Heather will probably end up ruling that too. He could never escape her, he figured. He risked it, and fell. Like lightning, Heather whirled around, jolting her hand beneath him, and cushioning his fall.

“Nothing you do escapes my notice now,” she boomed. “But if you want to run, go right ahead. You won’t get far. You’ll always come back to me.” She set him down on the ground.

Sheepishly, Ben backed away, but he truly didn’t make it very far. He bumped into something. Something that smelled of a certain perfume. He turned around and nearly shrieked with fright. He’d bumped into a human foot, belonging to a second giant. He didn’t even measure up halfway to her knee. It was the tall woman, only now she was the giant woman. Dr. Rachel Carter. And she’d been indulging in her own growth serum.

She wore tight yellow spandex leggings and a matching top, stretched nearly to their limits, accentuating every curve on her flawless body. Last they met, Ben was intimidated by the size of her hands, but now he’d seen her feet. Long, curving arches ran into similarly long, almost prehensile toes. She could undoubtedly squeeze the life out of him with those toes. Her toenails were immaculate, and kept slightly long. He felt she might slice him in half with a single nail. She was under a quarter of Heather’s size, but still big enough to squish Ben with one finger.

Instantly, before Ben even knew what was happening, he found himself held in one of her monstrous hands. Her mighty fingers squeezed him, nearly to the point of breaking every bone in his body. He was still under the effects of the hardening supplements, meant to protect him from most physical injury. But the strength in Dr. Carter’s left hand alone was beyond the limits of any modern science. She brought Ben before her lips. Green, wicked eyes staring daggers down at him. She leaned toward him, and exhaled, blowing hot breath in his face.

“I told you, Heather. He needs discipline.”

From high above, Heather responded. “Yes. Yes he does.” She was peaceful and understanding, the way a loving mother has patience for her rebellious child.

“He’s an anarchist, Heather,” the tall woman said, watching her prey. “I wanted you to be with Jason. Now there was a fine boy.”

She squeezed Ben again; he gasped, unable to scream. “You’re lucky she broke up with him. If they ever got back together, I’d let Jason grow too. And feed you to him.” She licked her lips with genuine hunger. “Maybe I’ll just eat you myself.”

“Take a bite you crazy bitch,” Ben spat. He figured Heather would protect him. But she didn’t.

“Teach him respect. But please, don’t hurt him,” Heather commanded. “Bring him back to me when my moment arrives. I want him to be there to see it.”

The tall woman looked up at Heather and nodded, smiling wide. Slowly, her eyes drifted downward, meeting Ben’s. “We’re in luck. I’m stuck here for a few days anyway. I could use a toy to help me pass the time. I’m going to enjoy breaking you. And when I’m finished, you’ll be an obedient slave, finally worthy of serving my daughter.”

She walked off, carrying Ben in hand. Her bare feet pounded against the concrete, shaking the floor with every step. She left the main floor and continued down a huge hallway, finally entering a chamber prepared specially for her. Inside was a 30 foot high carnation pink sofa, which she roughly tossed Ben onto. 

Ben tried to get to his feet, but was too slow. Her ass descended from above, squishing him. His arms were spread wide, hands just barely reaching past her generous hips. The top of his head only just peeked out from under her crack. She leaned forward slightly, allowing the lights in the room to break through the surface of her yellow leggings, before leaning back again, sealing Ben in darkness. She laughed, idly touching herself.

She leaned now to one side, giving Ben some fresh air. “Had enough yet?” she asked rhetorically. He didn’t even get the chance to answer before she settled her ass back down on him, pinning him to the sofa. “What’s this?” she asked, feeling his erection poke her.

Dr. Carter stood, prying Ben off the sofa and taking him into one hand before she sat back down. “Take your clothes off,” she ordered. He refused. One mighty feminine hand grabbed one of his tiny ones, and twisted it. With almost zero additional effort, she could break his arm. “I’ll break it. And then I’ll bite it off and eat it. My words are not suggestions. You will do what I tell you.”

“Okay! Okay! Shit!” he exclaimed. 

She spat in his face. “Don’t you ever swear at me. When I tell you what to do, your only response is ‘yes goddess.’ Do you understand?”

He stared at her in disbelief. She twisted his arm again, not far from its breaking point. “Yes goddess!” he shouted.

Ben began taking his clothes off, wearing only his wristwatch. The situation was hopeless, and he knew it. Whatever Heather was becoming, he found himself wishing he was in her hands rather than with this cruel woman.

“What is this?” Dr. Carter repeated her question, one colossal finger caressing the tip of Ben’s erect penis. He grunted, unable to hide his stimulation. He instinctively grabbed her finger, not with resistance or acceptance, but losing his balance amidst her caresses.

He was in her hand again, but only for a moment, as she lowered him to the ground. “Serve them,” she ordered, implying her feet.

They were fucking perfect. Large, even for a woman of her stature. Every toe in perfect proportion. Bulging veins running across the tops of her feet emanated power. Not a callous or hint of dead skin to be found anywhere. Her feet, just like Dr. Carter herself, were meticulously maintained, perhaps obsessively so. For a woman of her age, she hadn’t let a day go by without moisturizing and-

His observations were interrupted. Dr. Carter’s left foot was upon him, pinching his head between her biggest toes, lifting him into the air, and squeezing him.

“You are too stupid to believe,” she hissed. “I gave you a clear command. Perhaps I’ll just save us all some time and,” her toes began squeezing with impossible force, “squish your head like a grape.”

“Y-” Ben could barely breathe, much less talk. “Y-sss godshh!”

She released him, and he wheezed, trying to recover. He didn’t have long before one foot was upon him, pressing him into the cushioned ground. He inhaled the overpowering scent of Dr. Carter’s feet, and wondered if he could ever find anyone else’s feet attractive again, having now tasted the best. He kissed her sole madly, rubbing it as best as his tiny hands could. 

She withdrew for a moment, bringing the ball of her foot back down on Ben’s penis. Her long toes arched across his stomach, and he leaned in to kiss whatever he could reach. The foot began to gently massage his cock, and he groaned with pleasure.

“If you cum for me, you belong to me,” she said, daring him to give in.

“Yes goddess,” he answered, without reluctance. He came, voluntarily or involuntarily, he didn’t care at the moment. Her toes slid up his body, pinning his torso now and lifting him back into the air. They released, dropping him into her palm. She looked his body up and down, seeing the small mess of semen he had made.

“Better clean that up,” she said, bringing her powerful tongue against his body. She lapped at him, until he came a second time directly into her mouth. Ben couldn’t tell if she was attracted to him or just had voracious sexual appetites. It didn’t matter. He lost himself in that tongue. Wanted desperately for her to eat him. In another time, in another place, she would have.

She spent the first night sleeping on her stomach, with Ben resting on one of her soles. The following day brought more “discipline.” Ben was losing his sense of self in her care. She slept the second night on her back, firmly planting Ben under her ass for seven hours. By the third day, Dr. Carter stepped out to attend to some business, leaving Ben completely unattended and free to leave. She didn’t even close the door. It didn’t matter. He wasn’t leaving.

“She’s ready.” The voice came from floor level. Ben couldn’t see the person from his current position, pinned between the thighs of Dr. Carter, face planted under her pussy, while she slowly stimulated his cock with two massive fingers. But Ben knew it was one of the scientists, announcing that the day had come. He had been under Carter’s care for five days now, without a clue as to how big Heather had grown.

Carter dismissed the little one. “Are you ready to serve her?” she asked Ben, withdrawing him from between her legs.

“Yes goddess,” he said. His will was completely broken.

A moment later, they rejoined Heather in the main hall of Site 1. She had doubled in size now; normal humans appeared a mere centimeter tall in comparison. Heather was much too big to stand upright, and had to crouch to avoid breaking through the rooftop. She now naked, toned body was on full display, having far outgrown her undergarments.

Somewhere, in the sea of ant-sized spectators, Ben thought he saw Jason, but he was too far away to be sure. It didn’t matter. They were all under Heather’s power now.

Dr. Carter walked across the hall, bringing Ben to his lover. Heather lowered a tremendous hand, which Carter carelessly tossed Ben onto. He bounced and rolled, settling in the middle of the palm.

Ben was awestruck with her newfound size. He dropped to his knees, and bowed, begging her forgiveness for his disobedience.

“I forgive you,” she whispered, “My little husband.” No priest was needed, their marriage was now sealed by a goddess.

She rose, lifting the entire building off her foundation with one mighty arm. As she stepped into daylight, Dr. Carter cried tears of pride.

Heather was now fully above the surface. Ben ventured close to the edge of her palm to look around. He expected mass chaos to ensue, but there wasn’t. Crowds of people had gathered in every direction, but they exhibited no signs of panic. They were already subdued by her pheromones. Site 1 must have been ventilating Heather’s pheromones into the air, Ben figured. Much of the world was still unaffected, but it was already too late. She was unstoppable.

The masses of people bowed in reverence of their new deity. As she walked, the crowds parted, instinctively avoiding the crushing impact of her godly feet.

She didn’t speak. There was no need. Her will was already absolute. Her purpose was fulfilled. Almost. In the coming weeks, Heather continued to grow. Ben couldn’t figure out how. She didn’t have anymore assistance from AllTec. It was as if she grew simply because she wanted to.

Over two miles tall, she had reached a sort of critical mass. Her mind was expanding, becoming resonant with the universe itself. This was an altogether unforeseen consequence of human growth. Awakening within her, at this impossible scale, were powers that no one had anticipated.

Her devotees brought reports of a resistance movement, hiding in some obscure country on the other side of the world. It seemed she hadn’t achieved perfect global unity just yet. Descendants of a certain Eastern European lineage had an innate immunity to her pheromones; an accidental genetic variation that would cost them dearly.

Heather strode across the globe, causing massive earthquakes in her wake. When she arrived at her destination, the specks beneath her fired every salvo they had. It meant nothing to her, and with one foot, their entire nation was squished, purified beneath her soles.

Her growth continued unabated. Her head rose high above the atmosphere. Still a speck in Heather’s palm, Ben found he could survive at high altitude, but only because she willed it. In time, she attracted her own atmosphere, as her body expanded to generate significant gravitational pull.

Millions of minuscule people gathered between her toes for month-long orgies. Her scent drove all of humanity to sexual madness. An entire continental population crept onto her feet, where they remained, as she outgrew the world itself, becoming their new world. Having reached planetary proportions, Heather ceased her growth. She had everything now, but she wasn’t finished yet.

A thousand years went by. Entire nations rose and fell across Heather’s body. Civilizations settled across her ass cheeks, her breasts, her stomach. The most successful ones existed on the soles of her feet, where her perspiration provided ample water supply for the local populace. Humanity changed, adapted to survive off the nutrients in Heather’s sweat.

Ben was a wanderer now. Alone he traveled, by foot, across his new world. He did so for another couple centuries, the only immortal being this world allowed. In time, the human population began to vanish. They weren’t dying; they were merging with Heather’s body. She absorbed them into herself, all of them. All except Ben. Mankind was unified now. In her.

“Now my purpose is complete,” her voice gently entered into his mind. “And finally, just as you wanted, we can be alone together.”