- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

One of four alternate endings.

“Do you know what Hilbert’s Problems are?” the tall woman asked the four-inch tall man sitting on her desk. He was naked, badly bruised, one eye swollen shut, with no fight left in him. He had been her shrunken servant for years now, totally accustomed to her verbal and physical abuses.

“No I don’t know what Hilbert’s Problems are.”

“A little over a century ago, a mathematician rounded up a list of the biggest unsolved math problems in existence. His name was David Hilbert. Hence, Hilbert’s Problems,” the tall woman explained to her captive.

The little man searched for meaning in what she was saying. “I don’t-”

“I solved three of them when I was fourteen.”

The little man shrugged, assuming he was supposed to be impressed. “Pretty good.”

“Humanity,” Dr. Rachel Carter began again, patiently, “is an unsolved problem. That is, we know what the problem is. The problem is humanity. And we know what the solution is. A perfect, harmonious world,” she continued, pinching two fingers together and waving her hand back and forth with each syllable. “One without violence and suffering.”

“Oh. That sounds nice,” the broken little man said nervously.

“The trick,” she continued, “is how you formulate the equation. See, running the equation gets you to the solution. And Heather - Heather is the equation. I made her. I made her, because she is the exact equation that connects the problem with the solution. Do you see?” Dr. Carter waited for her captive to nod with understanding. He didn’t.

She clasped her hands together, rubbing her temples with her thumbs. “My family has spent three generations trying to build the right equation to solve this problem. Over a century,” the tension in her voice was rising, “building to this moment, the moment when I solve the human equation once and for all,” she balled one mighty hand into a fist, “AND HE FUCKS IT UP!” she bellowed, slamming the fist into her captive, smashing him into red mist and shattered bones. 

She glared with rage at the CCTV screen showing Ben negotiate Heather off a cliff of madness. He would soon be the downfall of AllTec’s growth research, save for one backup site few people knew about. Site 2. Where Rachel Carter consumed the entire world’s remaining supply of growth supplements.

Dr. Carter struggled to regain her composure. Her therapist warned Carter that her anger needed to be controlled, or else it would control her. She closed her eyes and attempted to meditate. Fuck. It wasn’t working. What else would her therapist advise now? She looked down at her fist. Fuck! She had squished her therapist in anger.

She buried her face in her hands as she slowly began to grow. Dr. Carter was vibrating with anger, but her furor was more directed at her own failures than Ben’s meddling. He’d ruined everything, true. But Carter was an obsessive perfectionist. Her failure to account for the threat he posed to her project was a fatal error that should never have happened. Even worse, she now had to change the equation, knowing it would drastically alter the outcome. So be it, Carter thought, growing out of her clothes.

Her growth continued for a month, assisted by a small team of all-female scientists. They were utter devotees to her plan, and were critical in guaranteeing Heather’s selection for the first growth program. 

Site 2 wasn’t as finished as Site 1. It was an abandoned open pit mine from the early 1900’s, owned by AllTec back when it was known as Allan Technical. Dr. Carter’s maiden name, unbeknownst to many, was Allan. Long ago she married Roger Carter, a wealthy industrialist, in what was tantamount to a business merger-turned hostile takeover; their marriage ended when Roger became a red speck under Rachel’s boot.

The quarry itself was only 400 feet deep. Even fully crouched, Dr. Carter was having troubles staying hidden underneath the large tarp that formed a makeshift roof. But the area was remote, the roads in all directions were privately owned and closed, and the hilly terrain would form additional cover. She ordered the tarp removed while she continued to grow.

She doubled in size. Finally feeling big enough to be unstoppable, Rachel Carter rose. Her awestruck tiny assistants popped corks off champagne bottles in celebration. Without Heather’s pheromones, their hopes for a bloodless revolution were dashed. But they had complete confidence in Carter to see the mission through. 

They were wrong. Rachel Carter created Heather to fulfill her grandfather’s vision. Rachel would’ve completed it with herself a fully-grown goddess, but Rachel knew she wasn’t capable. She was a deeply disturbed person. Always has been. She didn’t even trust herself with the power of her own growth project. To keep her perverse, dark desires subdued, Rachel shrunk people down, making them her playthings. She’d done it for years, keeping them in jars at her luxurious mansion. They all met a murderous fate, one way or another.

Now over a thousand feet tall, Dr. Carter’s wicked desires would be wrought upon the entire globe. With each world-quaking footfall, Rachel Carter felt her own power coursing throughout her body. They should have all accepted Heather’s peaceful reign. In trying to save the world, Ben inadvertently damned it. Rachel would thank him for that. Truly, in fact. All her pent up desires which she suppressed for 45 years were bursting outward, as if she was popping open her own champagne bottle filled with wickedness, and it felt good. She had always been a very orderly person, but she was tasting something fresh now. Chaos. Delicious chaos. She licked her lips.

She had become a titan. Her naked, golden body towered over the countryside. Her already athletic form became something distinctly powerful, as all her muscles had grown. She wasn’t toned, just shapely, combining raw power with thick feminine curves. With each step she took, her breasts bounced like fleshy wrecking balls. Her abs glistened with newfound definition. Her behemoth, muscular ass gave every teenager within miles a hard-on. 

In moments, she strode across miles of terrain, reaching the city. She stepped through the main arteries of traffic, squishing cars into nothingness, leaving behind red smears of their passengers in her wake. People got out of their cars and fled, but this only excited her newfound predatory instincts. The giantess slammed her open palm sideways into the ground, sending out a shockwave that shattered concrete and launched the tinies into the air. Her hand swooped upwards, catching her tiny morsels before they could fall back to the earth. 

Her hand was brought before her wide, voluptuous mouth. Lips parted, and the human specks saw what a true monster looks like. It was Rachel’s tongue, now larger than a city block, curving gently inward with deadly invitation. Saliva strands several feet thick ran from the roof of her mouth to the glistening red behemoth that beckoned the tiny people in. A massive fingernail landed behind them, and flicked them from her palm into her mouth, a few at a time.  The tiny specks, unable to swim in her thick and viscous saliva, disappeared down her gullet forever.

She licked one long, slender finger, and brought it gently down on a crowd of people. Stuck to her saliva, they were lifted into the air. Rachel flexed one of her glutes into a rock hard form, and smeared the tiny people onto its surface.

A helicopter hovered nearby, attempting to negotiate over a bullhorn. She wasn’t interested, and nonchalantly bat it away. It exploded in the midair collision with her hand. There would be no negotiation. 

The entire city plunged into chaos. A cacophony of screams and sirens erupted, bringing the giantess glee at the utter madness she had inflicted upon her tiny victims. They were nothing now, nothing but fresh new toys for her to play with. 

“Listen up, specks!” she bellowed. “I am going to eat every last one of you!” She stepped forward, trampling hundreds under her soles. She grit her teeth with glee. “Stop running.”

With one spoken command, the panic of the entire city came to an abrupt halt. Everyone stood still, awaiting their next order. Rachel was surprised by their obedience, but quickly deduced some other power is at work here. She tested the waters. “Come to me.” By the thousands, the city’s residents walked toward her, congregating at her feet. “Bow.” All of them, at the same time, did as she commanded. 

She didn’t fully understand why, just yet, but clearly she had gained the power to control human minds, just by spoken word. It dawned on Rachel that she in fact could enact the bloodless revolution that she created Heather to fulfill. But now, a half mile tall, worshiped by an entire city of ants, none of that sounded any fun.

The giantess knelt down, lowering her palm to the ground, and scooping a mass of people onto it. She rose, studying the obedient servants in her hands. They had no fight left; no life. In an instant, she licked them all off her palm, swishing them about in her mouth, chewing, then swallowing the remains. They still tasted the same, but she much preferred having to chase them.

“Run from me you insignificant fucks, and be afraid,” she spat. And the chaos resumed. She giggled, feeling more alive than ever, and began chasing little people as they fled, crunching them under her soles with each step. 

It was getting harder to fit between buildings, she realized. She continued to grow, despite the absence of any new supplements. There were other oddities too. Rachel was starting to see colors not visible to human beings. Her other senses, too, were expanding well beyond human limits. At her colossal size, near as she could figure, her mind must be opening new pathways to otherworldly powers. Fascinating. I wonder what else I can do.

Her predatory green eyes scanned the tiny crowds below, stopping when they’d located a suitable match. Rachel saw a group of teenage girls, cowering in fear. One of them, a curvy redhead, caught Rachel’s attention in particular. Something about this girl attracted her. In another life, she would have shrunken that girl and brought her home to play. But today she desired to do the opposite. Using her mind, Rachel made the girl grow. The girl rose 100 feet in the air, still terrified and confused.

“Eat them,” Rachel commanded. “Eat them all.” The girl, now under Rachel’s influence, scooped up her tiny friends and devoured them, chewing each to a pulp before swallowing the remains. She stomped off to find more snacks.

Rachel quite liked this new power. She began growing many others, mostly women. A few men that struck her fancy. None larger than 300 feet tall. She couldn’t be sure at what height her new powers began to take effect, but 300 seemed a reasonable precaution. 

She closed her eyes, reaching her mind out in search of someone. In a moment, she found him. Ben, the poor stupid soul who was responsible for all of this. He was separated from his beloved Heather, desperate to find her in the chaos of the city. Rachel’s mind reached further, finding Heather a few blocks from her fiancé. Time to arrange a reunion.

Heather began to grow, terrifying the frenzied mass of people around her. Reaching her final height of 300 feet, Rachel’s orders were spoken directly into Heather’s mind.  Heather smiled with new dark desire, licking her lips and looking about for her lover. “Be-e-e-e-e-n” she cried out, tauntingly for him. Blocks away, Ben heard her voice and saw her monolithic form. She turned to face him, eyes ablaze with hunger. Ben scrambled into the nearest building, a supermarket, but he could already feel her footsteps growing stronger. She was coming.

Inside, he scrambled to find a hiding spot. A janitor’s close, maybe a basement, but he was too late. Sunlight no longer shone through the glass doors, as Heather crouched outside and cast a long shadow into the store. “Come out Ben, or I’m coming in,” she taunted through the doors.

A second set of giant footsteps approached. This set was much heavier than Heather’s. The rear windows to the store went dark, as a new giant knelt down, blocking now any possible exit from the store. “Come out little guy,” the deep, masculine voice said in soothing tones. It was Jason.

“He’s mine!” Heather snapped at the other giant. 

“You’re coming out with one of us little guy. Which would you prefer?” Jason said.

Shit. This game again. Ben leaned against a wall, closing his eyes with fear and a touch of irritation. 

“I’m coming in, Ben,” Heather said, losing patience.

“So am I,” the other giant responded.

Together, the two ripped the roof straight off the store, and stepped in. They were completely naked, their arousals on full display. Heather’s nipples were perky and hard. Jason’s cock stood straight, dribbling gallons of precum onto the floor below. They were both the same height now, and nothing distracted them from their mutual target. 

Ben gazed indignantly up at the two titans. “So what’s it gonna be, huh?” he growled, wanting this to be over.

“You’re our plaything now, Ben,” Heather said, smiling wickedly.

“Whenever she’s done playing with you,” Jason corrected, pointing upward at Dr. Carter, who loomed in the distance, watching intently.

“Come to me,” Heather beckoned, lowering one hand.

“Or to me,” Jason said, wiggling his big toe.

Ben walked toward the two, then continued onward between them. “I’ll fuckin’ walk to her myself for chrissakes.”

The two giants looked at each other, and shrugged. As Ben walked toward his fate at the hands of Rachel Carter, Jason and Heather needed to work off their unending arousal. Jason grabbed Heather by the waist, and slammed her against a building, nearly toppling it. He picked up tiny people who were stumbling out of the wreckage of the grocery store, dropping them on top of her breasts. He lapped them up, swallowing them whole. He turned Heather around, and fucked her from behind, while some members of the panicked crowds stopped to spectate.

The whole city was in ruins. Its population was decimated by dozens of giants who stomped, devoured, or otherwise fucked the population to death. Looming over it all was Dr. Carter, who now sat on an ivory throne nearly a mile high. She was clothed now, having materialized a tight skirt, a white blouse, and tall leather high heeled boots. She looked downward at the insignificant speck below who had approached her throne.

“What do you want from me?!” Ben yelled at the malevolent goddess.

“I wanted to thank you. I never knew being this big would be this much fun,” the goddess replied.

In an instant, Ben appeared at her outstretched fingertip. “Without your intervention, none of this would’ve ever happened.”

With her free hand, Dr. Carter unzipped the back of one of her colossal boots, pulling it off, exposing her golden tanned foot, toes arching menacingly in the air. 

“Welcome to your new home,” she said, dropping him into the base of the boot and shoving it back onto her foot, sealing Ben in darkness, alone with the stink of sweat and flesh. The links of the zipper boomed together in the distance. 

As the entire world descended into chaos, Ben’s world was a paradise. He would spend the next several years as a speck at the bottom of Carter’s boot, damp with her foot sweat, squished against her sole. When she was satisfied with his reward, she would turn him over to Jason and Heather to do with as they pleased.