- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

M/fm and F/mm, size switcharoo shenanigans abound

Heather awoke the next morning feeling magnificent. She had slept for nearly 12 straight hours, which her body badly needed after a nonstop week of press touring. Lying in bed, she listened to the birds chirping outside, and finally enjoyed a moment of peace. She rolled over, instinctively looking to rest her head on Ben’s chest, but he wasn’t there. His side of the bed was empty. She remembered him coming to bed last night, but she couldn’t recall him waking up. It must’ve been early. Why wouldn’t he have slept in with her? Her train of thought was interrupted by shouts from the next room.

“No! No! Nooooo!”

“You fuckticular cheating fuck!”

Followed by irregular crashing sounds and... Music?

Heather walked into the living room, squinting, her eyes adjusting to the morning light. On the couch, her boyfriend, and her ex, had decided to resolve their differences with a game of Mario Kart. Must’ve been Ben’s idea, Heather thought. A smart one, too. It’s a game he can win. He didn’t stand a chance at the one he was playing last night.

“It’s the drag race all over again, baby!” Ben joked at Heather, while wrecking Jason’s cart with a green shell.

“How the hell do you even make that shot,” Jason shouted, spamming buttons with futility.

Heather walked off and came back with a cup of coffee in her hand. She stood behind the couch, watching intently. Both men were still in their pajamas, but they already went through a few beers, judging by the half dozen bottles lying about.

“Who’s winning?” she asked, eyes glued to the TV.

“Your boy’s got some skills,” Jason admitted, jerking the controller and wincing at oncoming artillery.

“Yeah I’m not too good a racer but I know how to fuck up your day,” Ben said, tossing a bomb and grinning maniacally. “We’re five and four, my lead.” But his lead didn’t last long. Jason survived the barrage and made first place on the round. Now they were even.

“Next game decides winner,” Jason muttered. Ben acknowledged with a grim nod. The stakes were high.

“No,” Heather said, walking up to the TV and rummaging through an end table drawer. She withdrew another controller. “Start over. I’m in.” She had taken an utterly serious tone. Ben had heard her take that tone before. It was always a bad sign. Jason made a dumb smile and patted on the couch between himself and Ben, signaling Heather to have a seat. It seemed Jason didn’t know what he was in for.

“Dude,” Ben whispered to Jason. “Have you never played her before?”

Jason shook his head.

“Well she’s awful. You two should play. I’m gonna make breakfast,” Ben said, attempting to stand up. Heather plopped down on the couch, and grabbed Ben by the arm, pulling him back into his seat. She turned to him, planted a kiss on his cheek, and whispered in his ear.

“Where do you think you’re going?” she asked. Ben sighed, and resigned to his fate. As competitive as Ben could be, there were times when Heather was even worse. And this was her game. And her console. She’d had it since she was a little kid, playing endlessly against her brother, training for this very moment. Jason must not have noticed that the controller he was holding was hot pink, with the name “Heather” written in permanent marker on the underside. If Jason was just a little more observant, he would’ve also noticed the glimmer in Heather’s eye, her cocky smile, and the defeated look in Ben’s face. After last night’s spectacle between the two boys, Heather decided to put them both in their place.

“We should play for stakes,” she said, smiling confidently.

Jason perked up. “Oh yeah?”

“Six feet,” she continued, plopping her bare feet on the coffee table and wiggling her toes. She turned and eyed Jason up and down. “In your case, six and a half. If you win,” she went on, “you grow a foot. If you lose, you shrink a foot.” Ben did the math in his head and decided it didn’t add up.

“Some of us don’t have six feet to lose,” he muttered.

“Not my problem,” she responded, giving him a friendly elbow to the ribs. “The game ends when two people are an inch tall.”

“Whatever happened to ‘we’re not supposed to’?” Jason asked in a mocking tone.

“You shrunk my boyfriend,” Heather said, navigating the character selection screen. “Nobody does that but me.”

The game started. Ben was 5’8”. Heather, 5’6”. Jason, 6’4”. On the screen, a turtle in a cloud dangled a stop light over the racers. Red, yellow, then green. Boom, they’re off. Heather cut an early lead as Ben and Jason were too busy fighting each other. The rest of the round was no different; Heather was leaps and bounds ahead of the competition, and won the round without even trying. She grew, then she shrunk Ben. Jason shrunk himself, never having done so before.

Round One: Heather wins. Now, she loomed over the boys. Ben, 4’8”. Heather, 6’6”. Jason, 5’4”.  She reached two long arms around each of the shorter men, and caressed their heads as if Ben and Jason were her pets.

“Did I mention the losers have to spend the rest of the day shrunken?” she cooed. The other two groaned. Another round began. This time Jason took the lead but Ben wasn’t having it. He fired everything he could to take down his rival, but all the while Heather played her own game, ignoring the others. She breezed by the bickering duo, and won another game.

Round Two: Heather wins. She grew to 7’6”. Her long, tanned legs stretched across the coffee table. Her toned midriff peaked out from under her t-shirt. She stretched and scrunched her toes, making suggestive glances at Ben, who felt himself be reduced to 3’8”. He felt puny next to her, but didn’t seem to mind. Ben oggled her bowling ball-sized breasts, all the way down to her curvy hips that settled deep into the couch. For a moment, he wondered if being squeezed by her mighty thighs would be the best way to go out.

“What’s wrong, little guy?” she said, petting his head. “You in a hurry to be shrunk again?” She leaned over and planted a big sloppy kiss on his cheek, followed by one big lick of his face. It drove Ben wild when she did that, especially at her new size.

“Quit gloating keep going,” Jason grunted, irritated at his new size of 4’4”.

The next round started. Ben had to rest the overlarge controller in his lap, but he adapted quickly. One or two more losses may put him out of the game permanently, he feared. The others weren’t adapting as well. Heather’s hands were just a little too big to work her controller. Jason’s were a little too small; he kept playing like he was normal-sized. They play fast but they learn slow, Ben thought, and he pressed his advantage. Small, but nimble hands operated the controller, as his racer darted and weaved past the competition.

Round Three: Ben wins. He flashed a shit-eating grin as he grew to 4’8”. He looked up. Heather was still bigger than both of them, and Ben kind of loved her like this, his Amazonian racing queen. But he would make her fight for that title. He looked across her lap at a 3’4” Jason. For the first time ever, Ben was larger than him, and it felt amazing. Jason didn’t seem to be taking it well, clearly preferring to be giant-sized.

“Good job honey,” Heather grinned, scratching under Ben’s chin. A large, powerful hand grabbed his face, pulling it into her lips. “I like a man who puts up a fight before I crush him like a bug.”

The next round began. Jason fought back, hard. He was quiet, intense with the need to win. While the two lovebirds fought each other, Jason forged ahead, and won.

Round Four: Jason wins. Heather was back at her original height now, Ben lost his gain, and felt he would never again know what it was like to be bigger than Jason.

The next round began. Jason seemed possessed by his own determination. He was on fire. And he won, handily.

Round Five: Jason. He wasn’t back to his original height but he was bigger than the others. Heather was now smaller than she’d been since she was a child, 4’6”. Ben wasn’t even three feet. He was getting too small to work his controller and knew he couldn’t keep up from here. It was Jason or Heather’s game to win now.

Round Six: Jason. Back to his original height. Heather shrunk, along with Ben. 

“Poor little things,” Jason gloated. “Won’t be long now.”

Heather turned red but didn’t say a word. She’d never lost this many rounds in a row. She got too cocky, and shifting sizes threw off her muscle memory. Ben was feeling doubly defeated, seeing his rival loom over Heather by several feet. She had to win, no matter the cost. 

But she didn’t. Not the next round nor the round after that. By the end of round eight, Ben had bottomed out at an inch tall. He was no longer able to do anything but hop on buttons, but he was too light to even make them budge. Heather was under a foot and a half tall. Jason was 8’4”.

“Had enough?” his deep voice boomed at the little people next to him. He set his controller down and stood up. 

“The game isn’t over yet,” Heather squeaked, not ready to call it quits. Two massive hands attached to redwood-sized arms came down on both sides of Heather’s small body. Jason’s sculpted face towered over her. Ben saw the predatory look in Jason’s eye. The power was going to his head. Jason leaned in close to the little Heather, making her smell his breath and feel the warmth of his body. Ben turned and look at Heather. Her mouth was agape and her eyes were wide open, looking slightly vacant. She looked vaguely... Aroused? Ben put it out of his mind. 

“You might even like being this small,” Jason whispered, blowing hot breath over Heather’s little body. “Both of you.” He turned and looked down at Ben, who had crawled into hiding under his controller. He trembled under the giant's gaze.

“I’m. Not. Finished. Yet,” Heather hissed.

“Then why don’t we raise the stakes while we’re at it?” Jason said.

Heather nodded in agreement.

“All this talk of feet has got me thinking. Losers give the winner a pedicure.”

“Fine. Deal,” she said. “But from now on, we grow or shrink twice as fast.”

“Deal.” Jason stood back up, and began to walk away.

“I still have more games,” she shouted. “We didn’t call a time out!”

“Yeah well I gotta take a leak,” Jason said, lumbering off.

Heather raced over to Jason’s controller, using entire hands to mash buttons and select his character. She ran back to her controller, and started the race. At only an inch tall, Ben was out for good. He walked across the couch cushion, and climbed into Heather’s lap, resting his tiny head against her crossed legs. By the time Jason came back, Heather had already grown two feet, now up to 3’6”. Jason sighed, recognizing what had happened, and resisted the urge to protest. He still had the advantage. He reduced himself back to his original height.

Jason sat on the far end of the couch, stretching his legs across the cushions, pushing his massive soles against Heather. They were almost as large as her torso. Ben was jostled from his comfy position on his girlfriend’s thigh, and found himself pinned between her leg and Jason’s massive sole. The aroma of the giant’s foot flesh was as acrid as it was intoxicating. Ben arched his neck, getting a fuller view of the magnificent metatarsal arch that expanded before him. He stared at the ball of Jason’s foot, high above. Jason poked Heather’s face with large, meaty toes. Ben was in awe. Jason’s feet were simply perfect. Soft. Massive. Powerful. Stuck against the gargantuan ped, Ben felt deeply troubled and conflicted. Had he been rooting for the wrong team? He’d given Heather a thousand foot massages, but how often would he get the chance to tend to the feet of this mighty god?

Heather pushed Jason’s feet away. “Get these outta here! I haven’t lost yet!”

As Jason pulled his feet back, he watched Ben fall from his perch and seemingly stumble back toward the feet, wanting more. The two giants were already in the midst of their next heated match, but Jason shifted focus, for just a moment, on Ben. He dangled his foot closer once more, watching Ben’s reaction. The tiny man fell against the giant’s smooth heel, and buried his face into it, kissing and licking it. Jason, seeing the power he had over his smaller rival, grew erect.

“Ha! You suck!” Heather chanted, having won the round. The two rivals collected themselves and scrambled to resume their posts. Heather grew two feet, now back at her regular height, while Jason lost two feet. She went on a winning streak, growing each time, watching her ex dwindle away. Jason wasn’t even able to operate the controller on the thirteenth round. 

Heather finished the fourteenth and final, at 11’6” tall. She was the victor. She sat on the floor, cross-legged, with the two inch-high men cornered by her legs. By then, she had shrunk both the coffee table and the couch and set them aside to make room for her. She was too big to even stand. Heather giggled, looking every bit triumphant as she did during her first growth on live television. Both Ben and Jason were on their knees, in awe of the golden-haired goddess before them.

“You know, little guys, you might even like being this small,” Heather said, mocking Jason. But neither man disagreed. 

“For the rest of the day,” she said, grinning ear-to-ear, “you two are mine.”

Chapter End Notes:

YEAH BUT WHICH MARIO KART