- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In which Kristi does another little show. Some mouthplay, insertion, and masturbation with one of the fancy dildos.

"Okay, everyone, looks like our little guy has figured out that he's the star of his own show," Kristi said, her voice bubbly and her face cheerful. She looked at looked at me as if she expected me to respond favorably, even though she held me upside-down from my ankles. When my miserable expression didn't change, she looked back at the camera. "This happens with all the little ones eventually, but I think we should celebrate." She looked back at me, her expression as happy as if I had just wheeled out her birthday cake. "We're gonna have a fun little game today."

Fuck me running. Would I even get any mileage out of begging for my life? With my time spent inside Kristi's intestines, I had come to the realization that nobody who voluntarily spent money on this disgusting, pornographic display of human slavery would bother reporting it to the authorities, so I was trapped here until I managed my own escape. But, until I figured my way out, I had to suffer the experience, and it sounded like it was just about to get worse.

Kristi held me upside-down, both of our faces pointed at the camera. I let my arms hang loose and only occasionaly looked down at her insanely attractive naked body. She had surprisingly large breasts, given her slight figure, to the point that I would not have been able to see the rest of her torso if she had raised me any higher. But, as it was, I was able to see her flat stomach, the barest shadow of abs showing through the fat, and the clean-shaven mound between her legs that led to paradise.

No, not paradise. I had experienced it firsthand and I knew that it was torture when you weren't just trying to shove your dick into it. But, even so, I couldn't stop but find that dark, wrinkled gap attractive from where I was. I was sure I would regret my biological instincts in a moment.

"In honor of my little buddy learning his role, we're gonna give him a challenge," Kristi said. She twisted me around to look directly at my face, but her airy expression didn't fade as she continued, "He's got five minutes to make me come. If he does, the popular vote decides what I do with him. If he doesn't, the top donor decides."

I glanced down between her spread legs, then back up at her. Her grin seemed to grow, and her off-hand drifted down between her legs, rubbing casually at her clit. "I'll give you a head-start, little guy," she said, sexual excitement practically bleeding from her face. "You ready?"

Does it matter, cunt? I asked myself. But, clearly, it didn't matter, because her hand opened, and I fell to the ground, just a few inches away from her groin. I hit the bed so hard that I saw stars, but I still heard her say, "Ready... go."

It took a while to recover, which was frustrating because she had already proved that I was immortal; this little fall should have been nothing. By the time I had my feet under me again, I heard her booming voice say, "Time's running out, little man."

Fuck you.

But, all the same, I drew up close to the giantess' crotch, which was presented before me like a painting at a museum. A hot, stinky painting in a room whose walls could slam shut around my body at any moment. Not happy about it, but sure that the 'top donor' would be the greater sadist than the masses, I started aggressively massaging Kristi's clit. I dug my hands underneath the wrinkled flesh of her vulva and wrapped my fingers around the fleshy bulb of nerve endings, squeezing and tugging at it in an effort to bring the woman to orgasm.

I heard a moan above me, and felt a brief sense of victory. I could do this. The 'popular vote' might not be great, but I already knew what happened when the 'top donor' chose my fate, and I had no interest in suffering another week in the giantess' intestintes.

Then, without warning, the giantess' fingers slammed up against my back and pressed me mercilessly into her pussy. Fresh air was replaced with flesh and lubricant, and my entire world became a chaotic blur of pink and brown, unbearable heat permeating every inch of my skin.

In seconds, she was masturbating with my body, and there was nothing I could do but wait it out. She rubbed me up and down, mercilessly forcing me into the soft flesh of her crotch, using the texture of my body to lift herself to orgasm.

If five minutes was her limit, she lost, or so it felt like. I heard her throaty gasps growing more rapid, I felt her pelvic muscles squeezing up against my face, and I knew that her hips were rocking in pleasure even if I was moving to fast to feel it. Eventually, amidst the wet, noisy torture, the giantess finally came, and just let me go, allowing me to crash backwards onto the bed and watch her pelvic muscles twitch in the afterglow of her orgasm.

"Ooohhhhh, God, I'm sorry," she said breathlessly, "I'm so sorry, guys, I got carried away."

She leaned forwards, and the hot red flesh of her vagina came crashing down towards my face, until she yanked me out from underneath it at the last moment, holding my fluid-smeared body up for the camera. "That's my fault, guys, but I think our little guy deserves a reward, don't you? What do you think we should do?"

I had just the barest view of the screen, but I saw plenty of words that were profoundly disturbing. 'Ass,' 'eat,' and 'condom,' among others. Please, lady, I begged, don't let these fucking perverts control my life.

Kristi made a face. "You guys are nasty," she said, and I felt my body deflate in relief. "I've got a better idea," she continued, her voice husky enough to bring terror back into my soul.

She leaned back, reaching for something off the bed that was outside my field of view. After a few moments, she finally produced a bizarrely complicated contraption of a sex toy. The shape of the dark blue dildo in her hand was obvious, although it looked downright alien, with weird ridges and a scaly texture. It seemed like the dick of an impossible, human-reptile hybrid. From its underside ran a clear tube, connected to a fist-sized plastic capsule.

She dropped the dildo between her legs and grabbed the little capsule. She gave it a tiny squeeze, and I saw thick, white fluid flood into the tube. My eyes widened, and I offered a token struggle before I realized that the effort was useless. The giantess noticed, though, because she giggled, "Looks like he recognizes it, doesn't he? The little pervert."

I didn't get to see the response, but her provocation was infuriating nonetheless. You're one to talk, I thought, cum lube was made for perverts, you little bitch. Would you want to drown in it?

She straightened up the dildo, making sure that I was angled so I could see the whole thing, and placed the little lube container directly underneath it. I knew what would happen; her weight would compress the lube capsule, and, every time she drove down on the dildo, another little squirt would force its way into her. She'd be dripping with the fluid in minutes, and she'd have a nice little creampie for her horny audience. And I would be caught in the middle of that hot, white mess, pressed between the flesh of her vagina and the hard rubber of the dildo, trying and failing not to let the lube into my lungs.

I had no desire to be a part of it, but I had no choice. She lowered me down onto the dildo, and I realized, with a shock, that it seemed to be larger than it should have been. I had been almost six inches tall, able to reach her clit from the bed, and now a dildo that could fit comfortably in her hand seemed four, maybe even five times as tall as I was. I couldn't believe it, but there was no denying what I saw with my own eyes. She had control over my size?

Before I could explore the consequences of this terrifying new reality, she shoved my feet into the narrow hole at the head of the dildo. Her fingers, now so large that her fingernails were bigger than my head, pressed down on my shoulders, and I slid painfully into the smooth rubber canal.

The dark blue rubber was cold, and squeezed me on all sides with incredible force. Kristi's pelvic muscles were nothing compared to this, even at the height of orgasm. The rubber wrapped tight around my entire body, and I simply couldn't move, no matter how hard I tried. I could barely even breathe. It may have been soft and pliant to her, but, at my size, it was as hard as stone. The tube was meant for a thin stream of fluid, and she had shoved me into it. How the hell was I supposed to get out?

I should have known what would have come next, but it still came as a surprise. Impossibly, the pressure increased massively, and I felt it come down from my head to my toes in a wave. It was as if the dildo was trying to swallow me, and I felt myself pushed down an inch against the smooth rubber. But I knew that the giantess had just finally slid her body down on top of the dildo.

The force of her vagina wrapping around the dildo passed my feet, and then I felt warm fluid suddenly start to well up from underneath me. The sensation was like sinking into quicksand, but it only took seconds. The panic that rose in my throat could not be denied, but I could barely move a muscle against the pressure that surrounded me. Warm, sticky fluid shot up from underneath me and covered my entire body, rising up to my neck in an instant.

But it stopped there. I felt the pressure lessen, the relief rising from my toes all the way to my head, and the fluid drew back a bit, falling down to my chest. My brain gave a sigh of relief, but I knew exactly what was happening. She sat up, and, in a moment, she'd come back down, and shit was going to get a lot worse.

She drove the dildo back into her, and, not only did the pressure from the walls that surrounded me grow to a bone-crushing level, the warm, sticky, opaque white lube shot up past my head with such force that I was pushed almost a foot upwards along the tiny tube in the dildo.

I drew a lungful of the lube at that moment, gallons of the sticky, salty fluid sliding down my throat. I coughed instinctively, but there was no fresh air to be had, just more lube. The stuff was more or less flavorless, but was thick and sticky, coating the inside of my mouth and throat like a layer of paint. I wasn't sure if I'd ever be able to cough it all out when I finally got a breath of fresh air. It got everywhere immediately; I couldn't even see the blue rubber that was pressed against my face through the opaque white fluid.

Slowly, she pulled the dildo out and pushed it back in again, and, this time, surrounded by lube, the sudden surge of pressure from beneath my feet pushed me an entire body length upwards. I realized then what was happening. The tube was so tight and my body was so large, relatively speaking, that I was essentially a human fluid seal. A shitty one that left plenty of leakage, but she still wasn't going to get the creampie her perverted fans wanted until I was shot out of the dildo, directly into her waiting pussy.

She seemed to realize it, too, because she starting bouncing violently up and down on the dildo, but seemed to be sparing her weight on the lube capsule, because very little of it came from below me, and I only moved a few inches at a time from the waves of pressure that descended down on me every time she penetrated herself.

I could just barely hear her moaning, and her pace quickened, pausing only briefly to reposition herself. Even after my short time with her, I knew the rhythm of this. Her moaning increased in volume and pitch, turning into choking, squeaky gasps for air, then, finally, she slammed all her weight down on the dildo and the capsule underneath it. I was launched from the tip of the dildo like a bullet from a gun, a massive gush of sticky fluid following behind me.

In the rush of fluid, the sudden heat of her body, and the hard impact I had with the walls of her vagina, I didn't quite hear the noise that she made when she came. Through the thick white of the lube, I could just barely see that I was nestled in a little pocket between the head of the dildo and the hard pink mound of her cervix, suspended in a bubble of fluid that couldn't go anywhere because of the dildo filling her vagina.

Then, slowly, she drew the dildo out, and the fluids followed, oozing down the muscular walls as they drew back together in the absence of the massive bulk of the fake reptilian cock. Between the workout from the dildo, her position, and my new, smaller size, I wasn't large enough to be trapped between the walls, and I was carried along with the fluids until they thinned out enough that I finally stuck to the wall.

She giggled, and her vagina squeezed shut as she did so, forcing more fluid out of her pussy and driving me further out, until I could just barely see the light of the outside world. She straightened up, and gravity did the rest. I saw the head of the dildo directly underneath her, glazed in thick white lube like sugar on a cinnamon bun, and then I fell directly on top of it. If I had been stronger, I would have been able to climb back into the hole. I almost wanted to try, just to spare myself whatever her next move was.

The lube had thinned out enough that I could vaguely see what she was doing, far above me. Her pale, thin figure, flushed from pleasure and exertion, was straddling the dildo, her right hand slowly working in circles over her pussy. Strands of cum lube stretched out between her fingers and smeared all over her groin.

Kristi looked down at me, then smiled and walked herself backwards. Still on her knees, she leaned forwards, deliberately arching her back to keep her ass in the air, until her face was right over me. Then she opened her mouth and brought it down on the head of the dildo.

The outside world was quickly darkened, and the noise of her gentle moans was deafening in here. Her breath was hot, and her tongue, as it slimed over the head of the dildo and picked me up along with plenty of lube, was even hotter. She ran me around the inside of her mouth, tasting my lube-soaked body like a piece of living candy.

I thought, for a moment, that I was crazy, but it quickly became clear that, as she tossed me around the inside of her mouth, that I was growing even smaller. Soon, my entire body was smaller than one of her teeth, and she demonstrated that by depositing me on one of her molars, pressing down playfully with her jaw before pulling me out and tucking me under her tongue.

Then she sucked everything out, an experience that was terrifying and excruciating. The pressure dropped to nothing, and my lungs were completely emptied, air, lube, spit, nothing, leaving me gaping like a fish out of water. She sucked my skin dry, leaving nothing but a thin layer of saliva that seeped from the walls around me.

Then she tilted her head back, and, in a deafening, fleshy noise, swallowed everything. Everything but me, tucked safely away under her tongue.

I gasped for air as the pressure returned, but there was little to be had under her tongue. Just heat and spit. I saw light and heard, as if it was the voice of God himself, her satisfied, "Ahhh...." Then, her voice so loud that it felt like it was drilling directly into my ears, shaking my very bones, she said, "That was tasty. See you guys later."