[Reviews - 14] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Imagine your life cut abruptly short by being made into a sex toy. Follow Paul and his shockingly intimate experience with women he thought he knew.


Rated: X
Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Couples, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Giant, Humiliation, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Muscle, Odor, Slave, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: No
Word count: 26755 Read: 356068
Published: February 03 2019 Updated: April 17 2022
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

The 'Table of Contents' link will show you everything you need to know about the story, if you are looking for something in particular.

1. A New Beginning by tallie [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstar (1648 words)

In which you get a very sudden introduction to your new life. Crush, giantess masturbation, and mild foot stuff. 

2. The Unwitting Second Actor by tallie [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2255 words)

In which you more fully explore your role as a sex toy. Vaginal insertion and giantess masturbation.

3. The Tedium of Being a Sex Toy by tallie [Reviews - 3] (3328 words)

In which you learn the more boring parts of your new life, and you meet an unexpected third character. Insertion, masturbation, panty entrapment, and lesbian sex

4. The Livestream by tallie [Reviews - 1] (1863 words)

In which you learn that you're more than just a toy, you're the star of the show. Vore,  a playful giantess, and some light insertion. 

5. A Luxurious Ride by tallie [Reviews - 0] (1552 words)

In which Kristi finishes up her show. Exclusively vore.

6. A Little Carried Away by tallie [Reviews - 0] (2797 words)

In which Kristi does another little show. Some mouthplay, insertion, and masturbation with one of the fancy dildos.

7. Our Last Night Together by tallie [Reviews - 0] (1825 words)

In which Kristi enjoys some alone time with her toy. Intimate, same-size sex, and some vaginal insertion to follow, with the natural attendant bodily fluids.

8. This Video is for Premium Subscribers Only by tallie [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2701 words)

In which you are an unwilling prop in a corny Pornhub video. Foot play, vaginal insertion, giantess masturbation, and ass entrapment.

9. Livestream at the Gym by tallie [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2736 words)

In which you are an unwitting workout partner. Anal insertion, masturbation, and the first part of the story told from the giantess' perspective.

10. A Quickie in the Car by tallie [Reviews - 0] (2679 words)

In which you once again star prominently in Renee's stream. Anal insertion and panties entrapment.

11. On to Class by tallie [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (3371 words)

In which Renee uses you as a stream toy yet again. Panty entrapment, vaginal insertion, and a bit of shrinking. It's your life now, so get used to it.