- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
First new Emma Episode of 2020! This one's about a couple of GTS's and one of the two is trans so there's a good deal of big girl dick in this episode. There's also rampaging around a city, a bit of foot stuff, and lots of general violence that comes with those sizes. If you're familiar with her then the other giantess is Alexis, known in some circles as lexisizestuff. Happy to have finally gotten a new story out for 2020 and I hope you all enjoy!

As always if you'd like to support me the easiest way to do so is by buying one of my premium stories that includes a lot of pics at my e-junkie store https://egsizestuff.e-junkie.com/

or you can just send me a one-time tip if that's more your speed via Ko-fi https://ko-fi.com/emmagear



“GUESS WHAT PEOPLE OF- Wait, where are we again? Florida, right?”

“I don’t know. California… somewhere. Starts with an A. At least, that’s where we’re supposed to be.”

Two giant women stood tall over the outskirts of a thriving city built on a positively minuscule scale. Both wore skimpy outfits that did little to obscure their generously proportioned forms, making it clear that they’d come to this small city to visit the beaches. The taller, tanned giantess wore a bikini that seemed half a dozen sizes too small for her frame so it stretched impossibly tight around her chest. The second wasn’t nearly as curvy, but was sporting a rather sizable bulge between her legs.

The pair stood, hands on hips looking out over the big, detailed landscape that made up the latest of many, many cities that the pair had brought to the ground with little more than their presence. Emma was confused, tapping a pair of sneakers she held in one hand while scanning the innumerable buildings and landmarks in the hopes of finding something recognizable, while Alexis sighed, and slumped her shoulders in disappointment.

“I don’t… I don’t see it.” Alexis said, her face forming into a frown. She was the one who’d suggested they come here in the first place and now she felt like a failure when they weren’t even sure if they were at the right city. It was her stupid desire for a specific item that she swore could only be found in this city that had brought them here in the first place!

“Are you sure we’re supposed to be in California? I thought it was-”

“Sorry, Ems. I guess that last guy just gave us bad directions.” Alexis moped, looking at the dried blood stains on her fingertips. Several hours prior they’d abducted someone attempting to drive away from the gigantic pair on a countryside road, and demanded he give them directions to the city they were headed to. After he pointed in the right way Emma had crumpled his truck in her fist before throwing it behind herself, while Alexis had the pleasure of feeling his body flatten between the pads of her fingers.

“Lexi, please. It’s that dumb asshole’s fault if we’re not at the right place.” Emma said, shielding the sun from her eyes as she looked over the city again. Everything just looked kind of samey from her current vantage point. She would probably need to walk inside to get an up close look at things. Her toes wiggled at the thought of stepping into that delicately crafted city, making the ground around her feet rumble gently.

“So what are we going to do?”

“What do you think, Lexi? The same thing we do at every city.”

“Bwa. I don’t know. If this isn’t the right place we should just-”

Before she could finish that statement Emma wrapped an arm around the other giantess’s shoulder and shoved her. The sudden momentum surprised Alexis, who stumbled forward several steps into the miniature city. They’d been standing at the outskirts during their discussion, keeping damage to a minimum so she hadn’t been expecting such an explosive entry.

“What are you?!” She asked, shocked before being thrust forward. Her bare feet pounded through home after home, gouging huge holes into the earth as she stumbled her way through the edges of the city in a desperate bid to slow her forward momentum. After three steps and dozens of fresh red dots added she managed to slam both her heels into the streets in an attempt to slow herself.

It didn’t work. Now off-balance, the giant woman began waving her arms out uselessly in a desperate bid to catch her balance. Every part of her bounced as she scrambled wildly, but it was ultimately fruitless.

With an explosive sound the Alexis fell face first onto a significant portion of the city below. Each giantess stood well over a thousand feet in height, and the city below was thoroughly unprepared to deal with something that big succumbing to gravity and falling onto them.

The giant woman’s body tore through small buildings and the people occupying them alike as she crashed into the earth like a hammer striking an anvil. Dozens upon dozens of people stuck out in the streets when she’d started tripping forward were suddenly fleeing for their lives in an attempt to avoid being crushed. But for all of those caught in her shadow escape was an impossibility. Bodies fled and screamed before being silenced abruptly as the giantess’s enormous form eclipsed the.

Alexis felt nothing. To her the ground held a slightly brittle texture that crumbled on contact with her enormous form. Not what she’d call soft, but pain was the furthest thing from her mind as she plowed through dozens of buildings and smeared hundreds of fleeing people against her skin. If anything, she was mad at them for being so noisy about the whole thing. Do they squeal like that every time someone falls over?

“Nooo… they’re going to stain my new outfit.” Alexis pouted, pushing herself off the ground and looking beneath her. A myriad of tiny red splotches dotted her ample chest, soft belly, and even the bulge hidden away between her legs. She attempted to dust herself off, but found it only succeeded in smearing the liquid remains across her chest.

“We’ll get you another one.” Emma said, shrugging her shoulders as she walked in after her friend. Unlike Alexis’s visit seconds prior Emma walked with purpose. She measured her steps to catch as many crunchy things beneath her bare feet as she could possibly manage. Street vendors fled, leaving their belongings behind as the enormous feet strolled into the city like the giantess owned it.

The pair had hoped to spend a good deal of time at the beach visible in the distance after they obtained the item they’d come for in the first place, but since they weren’t even sure if they were in the right city at all it seemed like visiting the beach first would be the best thing to do.

“It’ll take another two months to make me a new one!” Alexis whined, remembering all the hassle that had gone into making what she was already wearing. Day after day of promising not to flatten the bugs crawling all over her chest and between her legs as they took her measurements. It was humiliating!

“Oh it won’t be so bad.” Emma said, finally catching up and extending an arm. Alexis frowned, but accepted as her friend pulled her back to her feet. There was an obvious outline in the shape of her body on the ground. She frowned at the sight of it, unable to view it as anything but wasted potential. She certainly wasn’t against squishing the little microbes, but she preferred to do it intentionally. To drive them into despair by breaking their minds first, making them completely subservient to her, and then betraying them with casual dismissal. Just as she had with those helpful bugs after they’d taken her measurements. Her toes tingled at the pleasant memory, before she frowned again. She was not into just falling all over them like a giant oaf!!

“Let’s see how you like it!” Alexis shouted suddenly, shoving Emma in retaliation. The other giantess was also caught off guard and took a step back, but her heavier frame prevented her from losing her balance entirely, and she quickly righted her posture. Alexis groaned, defeated, before continuing to walk towards the beach.

“You’ll get me next time!” Emma shouted, placing her arms behind her head so the already-too-tight top threatened to tear down the middle. The pair walked through the city together now, paying little mind to the vast swathes of destruction they caused in doing so.

It hadn’t taken long for the pair to get past the sparsely-populated outskirts and into the real meat of the city. Thoroughly unprepared for the giantess’s visit the population now fled for their lives in a hopeless bid for survival. One-hundred of their steps equaled less than one from the giant invaders. And each of their steps easily claimed dozens more lives while dealing countless amounts of property damage. While Alexis’s feet accumulated more and more bodies she remained indifferent to what was going on beneath her, while Emma took great enjoyment out of making a game of it.

After only a minute of casual walking the pair had reached the water’s edge. The beach was pathetically small for the massive giantesses, providing only a little more space than their enormous forms would take up before they were back onto noisy city streets.

“Don’t worry, Lexi. We’ll find it. I’ve had so many weird fuckin’ adventures in the past year you don’t even know. This is positively tame compared to some of them. We’ll get you those ears.” Emma said, noting her friend’s disappointment as she sat on the beach and pulled her legs up to her chest. Neither noticed the dozens of multicolored specks making up umbrellas and towels set up on the beach as they were all flattened beneath Alexis’s tremendous behind.

She did notice the slightest bit of unusual sensation however, and shook her backside side to side to get more comfortable. In doing so a dozen more tiny men and women who’d narrowly avoided being crushed a second prior met their untimely end, while the moping giantess looked out over the water.

“What if they don’t have one in my size, though?”

“What? Of course they will, Lexi!” Emma laughed incredulously while walking up to her sitting friend and resting her breasts atop her head. “It’s called ‘The Happiest Place on Earth’! Of course they’ll have it. They’ll feel just like this!” She continued, leaning forward so her heavy chest settled more of its weight atop the other giantess’s head.

Alexis bit her bottom lip. The heavy boobs were certainly round like the mouse ears she wanted, but she had a feeling they would feel slightly different from this. More than that, though. The bulge between her legs twitched at the sensation of Emma resting her chest atop her head, making her eager to change the topic.

Alexis sighed, pushing Emma away so she could focus. She admired her fellow giantess’s confidence in the manner, but she’d learned over their time together that she wasn’t the sharpest knife in the drawer. All she wanted, more than anything in the world, was a pair of Michael Mouse ears. She hailed from across the ocean and had made the incredibly dull hour-long walk across it to meet up with Emma before they marched across the entire country to reach the opposite coast. Now they were here, and somewhere in this city was the fabled Magic Kingdom where she would get the cute mouse ears she wanted so badly.

“You know what’ll cheer you up?”

“What?” Alexis said, looking up at her friend who was still standing. Her hands were cupped, obviously hiding something, so she laid a palm out flat directly beneath.

“Atta girl!” Emma said, opening her hands and dropping a tiny woman into it. She didn’t seem to be anything special, as her skimpy state of dress made it obvious Emma had just plucked her up from the same beach they were standing on and presented her as if she were a gift.

“She looks just like you!” Emma said, pointing to the shivering things various tiny features. “See? Her outfit has stripes-”

“They’re black and red, though. Mine are and black purple.”

“…and black hair, and-”

“My hair’s brown.” Alexis said, flatly. This was why she had learned to not be too trusting of Emma’s supposed intuition.

“…And glasses and she’s really cute and-”

Alexis cut Emma off by poking the little woman in the stomach. The giantess’s great size meant the casual maneuver was enough to snap one of the pale little woman’s ribs in an instant, turning her into a quivering mess that emitted a loud, annoying wail.

“I guess she’s fine.” Alexis said, unimpressed with the woman’s lack of resilience. Leaning back she crossed her legs, and moved the tiny woman to the bottom of her foot. She teased the small figure in front of her sole for a few seconds before mashing the tiny figure into the cushiony sole. The long walk had left them covered with a fine layer of dust that was already mingling with sweat as the heat of the day was beginning to take its toll on the giantesses. The little thing’s long straight hair was matted flat in an instant, and the flower she wore in her hair flaked off, drifting onto Alexis’s expansive stole, where it remained.

“See! It’s a match made in heaven!” Emma announced, before kicking the toe of one shoe into the back of her other heel and pulling it away. In an instant her sweaty feet were blasted with warm air as they were freed from their hot prisons. She sighed in satisfaction, before kicking the shoe away to land right next to Alexis. The other foot followed shortly after, leaving Emma back in her natural, barefoot state to wiggle her toes in the warm sand.

“So, are you ready to see the city with me?”

“Nah. I’m tired and wanna rest a bit. Go on without me.” Alexis said, flossing her tiny plaything between her toes now. As she did so she kept hearing the occasional pop and snap of her tiny victim, but never let up. She may have not felt like doing anything, but breaking the tiny thing apart under her toes was beginning to work for her. The front of her swimsuit was gradually beginning to tent upwards, leading to her pressing the figure more deeply into her sole.

“Fine, fine. Make sure nobody takes my shoes, though. It took the city that made them like, a full year to actually finish them.” Emma said, dropping the shoes she’d been holding up until now on the beach.

“Yeah, yeah.” Alexis said, finally satisfied with her plaything and pressing the tiny, pale woman into the space between her toes. The little woman’s screams reached a fevered pitch as every one of her bones broke apart in an instant, before she was crushed into a red splotch between Alexis’s toes.

“Cool. I’ll let you know if I find the place!”

Alexis only sighed in return, looking back out over the ocean while Emma stomped away. She almost immediately realized she should have asked the other giantess to hand her a second plaything, but had missed her opportunity. It would have been easy to pick them up herself, but she suddenly wasn’t feeling up to it. She wanted to just sit here and look out over the water. Maybe wait for more tiny playthings to come to her and provide her with a new, interesting way of crushing them flat.

Suddenly, she was struck with inspiration. Looking to her left, Alexis spotted Emma’s discarded shoes, and looked at them curiously. The other giantess had explained she’d seen them in a fancy advertisement, and had conscripted a tiny city into making them for her. A couple dozen city officials had to be wiped out before they agreed to do so, and she was beginning to wish she’d thought of having her own shoes made.

More than anything, though. Lexi wasn’t sure why Emma had them make her a pair of shoes. She knew the other giantess loved walking around barefoot to feel things pop beneath her the same as she did. She’d probably just done it for the power trip, but it was still weird. Forcing them to spend a year making something that she’s just going to use to crush more of them certainly had an appeal, but it was something she never even bothered using.

Emma hadn’t even worn them during this entire trip! Since meeting up she’d seen the giantess carry those shoes on her fingers like she would need them at any moment, but even now she’d left them behind while she went off to explore the city. She looked back at the opening to the shoes, and wondered about what they felt like. Would they fit her feet? Alexis looked behind her, seeing Emma far away already, stomping across buildings and causing general mayhem.

No, they probably wouldn’t fit. At least not her feet. But what if she didn’t slide her feet inside of them…? She looked at the shoes next to her. Then back down to the massive bulge forming in her swimsuit. There was an obvious solution here, but she wasn’t sure how Emma would feel about the thoughts forming in her head. She’d convinced herself that the other giantess didn’t care much for these shoes, but would-

Lexi’s thoughts stopped suddenly. Arousal was now clouding her mental processes. There were still crowds of deliciously crunchy people surrounding her even now, and the shoes were right there. If anything, she’d be weird not to take advantage of these two facts!

Picking up one of the sneakers she began to turn it around in her hands, frowning at the sight of it. There was a big check mark on the side that she was sure she’d seen on big billboards before, but it was facing the wrong way if she remembered correctly. They didn’t seem to do a very good job when making these shoes, despite how proud of them Emma was.

Shrugging, she began to scoop people and sand up from the beach by the handful. She was inelegant in her movements as she was being driven more by thoughts of jamming her dick into something than anything else, as the rapidly rising tent in her swimsuit made it clear. Handful after handful of miniature people were deposited into the shoe, but she was sure that their bodies would provide a warm, fleshy cushion that would be more of what she felt than the coarse sand.

For the people remaining on the beach all pandemonium had broken loose. Not wanting to draw any attention to themselves when the giantesses had appeared lead to them moving impossibly slowly, or not at all. It was well-documented how often giantesses indulged in stepping on the miniature populace, but it was clear that escape was the better option now.

Dozens upon dozens of bodies were ripped from the sandy shore. Umbrellas, towels, and more than a few coolers filled with icy drinks were lifted away just as easily. In a remarkably short period of time Alexis had successfully filled the warm shoe with bodies. A part of her wanted to shove her own foot inside, and see how it felt to wear something covering her feet for once.

The thought was pleasing, even if she was sure she wasn’t going to. She would bring her foot right above the opening, and wiggle her toes to let the people know that their demise was fast approaching. Then she’d slowly, carefully, drive her foot inside of the footwear. The bodies would be compressed against one another for one tight moment, resisting the pressure as best they could.

But it would all be for nothing. Alexis was a giantess. And as such, the combined might of hundreds of beach goers were less than nothing to her. Bodies would pop and crackle against her toes as she drove them in further, getting slick with the remains of the lives she’d ended. It would take a remarkably short amount of time for her to finish, before she could admire the shoe and how it looked on her, then repeat the process with the other.

Tiny screams continued coming from the shoe in her hands while a smile formed on her face. It had only been a minute since she’d crushed that woman against her toes, but she was already eager to unleash her feet on the tiny populace again. For now, though, she had much, much bigger things to worry about.

Exhaling breathily, she finally grabbed the cloth of the bottom of her swimsuit, and pulled it to the side. In an instant a fat, lengthy cock bounced free from its prison, before standing straight up at attention. The cool wind felt indescribable, and she bit her bottom lip in eager anticipation.

The shoe was lowered. The people trapped inside were jostled about, and many of them got a good sight of the massive cock hovering over the entrance. The giantess’s intentions were obvious, but many chose not to believe it. The city was full of dozens, if not hundreds of buildings she could just jam her erection into! Maybe saw it back and forth a few times, then explode all over the insides. A shoe was unwieldy! It would probably not feel good, and-

It became obvious she was intending to do exactly that when a clear droplet began to form on the head of her cock. The entire thing bobbed expectantly once, before the entire shoe was tilted down so Alexis’s erection could slide inside. It was a tight fit, as the giantess’s cock was enormous even for her frame, which only drove the people inside the shoe to greater heights of fear. There was no chance any of them were going to survive this, and the inhuman sounds they began to make in fear confirmed they were all immediately aware of this fact.

Alexis bit her bottom lip. Her nipples poked hard outlines through her swimsuit as she began to drive her massive cock into the shoe. The sides of the footwear bulged out as she did so when she felt the first signs of resistance. Dozens of bodies collided with the destructive appendage as it continued its inexorable slide undeterred. As if her cock were a hydraulic press and the throngs of humanity were just another object to test against.

The giantess gasped. She felt, more than heard the first bodies crush against her. The sensation sent an extra rush of blood through her cock, which expanded slightly more than it already had.

The effect was devastating. The seams at the sides of the shoe bulged as they attempted to accept the intimidating object filling it out, while every single body at once was converted to a bloody smear against the giantess’s erection. Tiny skeletons snapped like twigs, leaving behind a warm inefficient lubricant. Alexis’s eyes fluttered as she jammed her entire length into the shoe, looking down past her modest chest to get a better view.

Her heart raced as she saw the stretched-out footwear impaled on her cock. With a malicious grin, she grabbed the sides with one hand, and slammed it the rest of the way down her length. The toe bulged outward, unprepared to accept such a large presence, while every last person inside was steamrolled. Men and women alike were splattered against the invading cock. Some of their remains were absorbed into the musky shoe itself, while others simply painted the giant woman’s cock like crude drawings.

Alexis smiled again. Her massive erection had reached the end of the shoe, but it had only taken about three-quarters of it to do so. She grinned while rubbing a finger over the rigid quarter remaining, before wrapping both hands around the shoe.

Taking another deep breath she pulled the makeshift masturbatory tool up, marveling at the sight of dozens of tiny, crushed bodies adhered to her length. Some were mostly intact, while others had been ripped to shreds from the immense pressure. Still others tumbled out, onto the beach, crumpled beyond recognition.

The giantess’s fingers tightened around the shoe, and she slammed it back down onto her cock. Then she pulled back up, and slammed back in a second time. As she did so she fell onto her back, crushing dozens more fleeing beach goers and their vehicles as her immense size meant she was reclining into the traffic simply by lying down. The screams of a terrified populace were like music to her ears, and only made her aching erection even harder than it already was.

Biting her bottom lip, she began to pump in earnest. It wouldn’t be too long that she needed to finish off at this rate.

Emma, meanwhile, was hard at work looking for the place they were coming to visit in the first place. She hadn’t had the opportunity to entertain a guest for well over a year now, and the last visit had devolved into a bragging competition about who was better at crushing things. She’d made an agreement with Lexi knowing nothing about this side of the country, or any of its tourist hot spots. Now she was stuck looking over a rather large city trying to find the location of a theme park.

“God DAMMIT!” She shouted, kicking at a waist-high building. Her foot exploded through the structure as if it were made of literal dust, and it dissolved into nothing beneath her. She cried out in anger, wanting to take her anger out on something.

Luckily, at that exact moment, she noticed something out of the ordinary. A parade! Or rather, the remnants of one. It looked to be dispersing now that she had appeared, but given the number of elaborate props on the thin stretch of road it was obvious a good deal of effort had gone into it. And as far as she knew there weren’t any notable holidays taking place at the start of July. Obviously that meant there was only one thing this could be!

There was only one way to confirm. Emma began to walk after the rapidly-separating parade. The tiny people were far too slow to evade the giantess’s incredible scale and, try as they might, they quickly found themselves standing before her mighty toes. The tanned giantess raised one foot high over their heads, and cast the people at the very front of the parade into shadow.

The music had long stopped after the giantess had appeared within crushing range, but now even instruments were being abandoned in the vague hopes that they would give the people present a better chance at escaping. Tiny uniformed marching band members fled in every direction, the feathers atop their hats bobbing back and forth as they ran away.

Emma never even gave them a second thought. Her giant feet came down casually and aimlessly, flattening dozens people at once. Their bodies were instantly converted into an organic slurry, before being diluted by the thin sheen of sweat covering the giantess’s foot.

Upon stepping down the earth shook around Emma’s feet. Bodies splattered into messy gore, and her entire body jiggled from the step. Those making up the parade stumbled from the impact, but were back on their feet fairly quickly. They had to keep moving to avoid being crushed.

It shouldn’t have been this way. It just wasn’t fair. There was no reason for someone that big to move that quickly. Monster movies had taught the general populace that beings of such enormous size moved slowly, and the brief respite after landing one of her enormous steps would give potential victims more time to scurry.

Before many could even recover from the shaking earth, however, Emma’s next foot was already in the air. Some people had fallen to their knees, while others on floats that made up the parade were struggling to get away. Emma’s feet were egalitarian in their destruction, however. Anything caught underneath became one of her countless victims, as she idly sauntered down the thin strip of road to the follow the parade to its source.

And find it she had! The parade itself did not lead to it, but after half a dozen steps and several hundred more casualties she spotted the landmarks she was looking for. Castles and miniature old-timey buildings were spread about everywhere, giving the area a strikingly different appearance from the rest of the city.

“Finally!” Emma shouted, happy to have found the happiest place on Earth. She didn’t need to make a mental note of how to get here or anything, even! One advantage of being so big was she could simply follow her footsteps back to get here again. With that in mind she looked back towards the beach in the distance, and ran back to reunite with her fellow giantess.

Alexis was nearing her climax. She made an effort to roll back and forth a few times so her massive body destroyed more things to add further fuel to her arousal. She was so close! Her eyes were closed, and she was clenching the shoe so tightly she could feel the firm, rubber sole deform in her grip.

“What are you doing?”

Alexis opened her eyes. Still lying on her back, she looked up at Emma standing over her, bending over so her massive melons hung above her head. The sight instantly spiked the giantess’s arousal and she began to stroke even more furiously.

“You uh, mind letting go of my shoe?”

Alexis didn’t answer.

“Come on, Lexi! I found the place!” Emma said, gently slapping the bottom of her sandy sole to the side of the giantess’s face. Alexis responded by biting her lip, and thrusting her hips upward as she continued to use the shoe like a masturbatory device.

“God.” Emma said, rolling her eyes. Lifting one foot, she gently pressed it onto her friend’s face. The intention had been to smother her so she realized that she needed to stop whatever she was doing and get up, but the effect she had was quite different.

Emma’s soft sole brushed against Lexi’s face, and filling her nose with the warm, heady scent of her sweat. The giantess’s cock twitched from the sudden invasion, before Emma pressed down, smothering the woman under a foot.

The effect was instantaneous. Alexis exploded. Hot, boiling seed shot into the ends of the footwear, before splashing freely down the length of her massive cock while Emma’s shoes began to leak. Rather than the pearly white she was used to seeing, Alexis’s cum was tinged pink from the remains of the innumerable people she’d stuffed into the shoes before fucking them. Her hips bounced a few more times as she finished herself off, leaving impressive prints in the shape of her behind in the sand.

The entire scene lasted for about a minute, before Alexis let go of the shoe, and let it flop onto the sand beside her. Stepping off of the other giantess’s face, Emma picked up the footwear with two fingers, and frowned at the sight of it. The entire thing felt soggy now, and there were numerous tiny tears in the stitching. She wasn’t even sure if these were salvageable.

Grimacing, she turned and threw the shoe in the distance, before crouching over Alexis to wait for her to recover. It took only another minute before she stopped panting, and was able to slowly crack her eyes open.

Though bleary, the first sight that greeted the giantess was Emma’s massive thighs as well as the bottoms of her breasts. All at once Lexi’s soft cock was reinflating, and she closed her eyes to try and clear the lewd image from her mind.

“Are you up?”

Alexis looked down at her rapidly stiffening erection.

“Yes.”

“LET’S GO THEN!” Emma shouted, grabbing her lying friend by the hand and yanking her back up to her feet. The pair rushed through the city, carving a fresh swath of destruction as Emma followed her footprints back to where she’d crushed her way through the parade. Any stragglers left behind had to contend with two giantesses now, an utterly hopeless endeavor on the best of days.

After the giantesses had massacred the remnants of the parade they finally reached the so-called Happiest Place on Earth. Or, it should have been.

“Ha! Check that out!” Emma laughed, pointing to one of the impressive, stone castles inside of the theme park. By chance when she’d thrown her shoe away earlier she’d managed to land in the park itself! Now the castle was crushed under a soaking-wet shoe that was leaking thick, warm cum everywhere inside.

“What the fuck is going on, Emma?” Alexis asked, nudging one of the many intricately detailed buildings with her toes as she followed closely behind. It crumbled apart in an instant, leading to her frowning. There should have been people! Hundreds of them! There’s like…” She began, counting the half-dozen or so fleeing bodies she saw running around. Wasn’t this supposed to be filled to the brim with people? That was why it was called The Happiest Place on Earth, wasn’t it?

“I don’t know.” Emma said, equally disappointed. “Maybe they’re closed?” She said, stepping up to the ankle-high castle, and looking around. There was a pretty moat surrounding the building, and she came to a sudden realization.

She hadn’t had a drink all day!

“Bwa? How am I supposed to get authentic Michael Mouse™a039; ears if there’s no one working here!”

“There’s not no one Emma said, plucking up a couple of people standing outside of the castle she was now crawling over. They looked like they were surveying the area for construction when the giantess’s had arrived. “Look, come get these two. Maybe they can help you out.” She said, bending over to take a sip of the crystal-clear water in the castle’s moat.

Alexis bit her bottom lip. In getting her drink Emma had bent over, displaying her massive behind once again. She wasn’t going to last much longer, now. A single orgasm, no matter how explosive, was never enough to satisfy her. And, well, since Emma had been kind enough to provide her with two tiny people to play with…

The terrified pair were taken from Emma’s hand and immediately slapped against Lexi’s cock. She watched as the other giantess drank from the moat until it was completely drained, and stood back up. The tiny struggles of the two doomed workers writhing against her cock was going to finish her off quickly as she now had an actual visual stimulus to work with.

“That tasted fuckin’ terrible.” Emma said, stepping away from the moat. Before she could even finish turning around to meet back up with her friend, Lexi came.

Perhaps it was just from staring at Emma’s ass that did it. Maybe it was those lewd sounds she made as she drank up all the water in the moat. Maybe it was the glimpse of side-boob she’d gotten when the other giantess turned to face her. Whatever the reason, another explosive orgasm rocked her entire body in an instant.

Enormous jets of cum shot forth from Alexis’s mighty cock. Emma yelped in surprise, and moved to the side as quickly as she could, so the jet of seed splashed against the stone walls of the castle. The tiny structure was simply not made to take such an impact, however, and shook violently from the explosion off hot cum slamming into it.

So when the second one hit, the entire castle blew apart. The throbbing erection lead to Alexis pulping the pair she’d been masturbating with casually. Surprised with the destructive power of it the giantess was struck with the idea that the place could be closed for even longer if they had to repair the entire castle, so she made the decision to point her cock downward.

Half a dozen more explosive bursts of pearly liquid exploded from the tip of Alexis’s cock. Her legs turned to jelly as she did her best to hold it in place, and Emma could only watch in amazement as the moat she’d just drained was gradually refilled with cum.

Both Alexis and her load were just too big, though. After only a few seconds the moat had been filled to the level it was when Emma had drained it. A few more seconds passed and the moat was filled to its absolute limit. After a minute the entire thing had overflowed, and warm, frothy waves of seed spread throughout the park, bowling over everything in its path.

“I don’t think we’re going to be able to get that hat, Lexi.” Emma said, unhelpfully. “This place doesn’t look very happy, anymore. I think ‘The Cummiest Place on Earth’ is a more apt description, now.”

“It’s… okay…” Alexis said, gasping for air as she fell to her back again. “I’m pretty sure… there’s… more parks…”

“God.” Emma said, rolling her eyes. “I don’t wanna go to fuckin’ Florida! That place sucks!”