- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
What's up everybody it's time for another commissioned Emma Episode hooray! This one's about a shy, reserved girl who just so happens to have the ability to grow. One she doesn't use and is sorta kinda coerced into using. because friendship. and because smashing stuff. It's mostly got growth, gts, and destruction of property. It was commissioned by one Jill MacGaarrie on Twitter. Hope you all enjoy!

As always if you'd like to support me the easiest way to do so is by buying one of my premium stories that includes a lot of pics at my e-junkie store https://egsizestuff.e-junkie.com/

or you can just send me a one-time tip if that's more your speed via Ko-fi https://ko-fi.com/emmagear



“Your attitude determines your direction”

Emma waited three seconds. Then took a step forward.

“I’m not here to be average, I’m here to be awesome”

Three more seconds passed. Another step.

“Don’t stop until you’re proud!”

Three seconds. Step.

“There are no office hours for champions”

“Working here must be hell…” Emma muttered to herself, noting the absurd number of motivational posters plastered all over the walls. After having recently dropping an absurd amount of money on a vacation to the happiest place on earth she was broke, and forced to find a new job in a new town. A call center that seemed to perpetually be hiring seemed like the easiest option. Even the dozen jobs she’d held over the last year hadn’t dissuaded them from hiring her, which was a relief.

“Don’t dawdle, now!” A short, scurrying woman said as the eight-foot tall Emma trudged behind her. The incredibly tall woman was almost insulted. The only reason she was moving so slow was because this little thing’s tiny steps were so much smaller than her natural stride. If she didn’t wait those three seconds she would easily overtake her, and that would just look bad, and-

Emma sighed. Two and a half seconds passed, and she stepped forward again.

Making matters worse, the giant woman could clearly see where they were going. On the opposite side of floor all of the workers had gathered in an informal crowd for a meeting. It was clear that none would even rise to the height of her hefty chest, and she sighed. She felt more comfortable around her own kind. When she didn’t have to walk on eggshells to exist and exist in a normal world.

“Come along now, Emma!”

The giantess grumbled. This was the first place she’d applied to, and they seemed eager to hire her, even. But she assumed they viewed her as nothing more than a body to wear a headset and make calls. Everything about the drab environment seemed made to sap enthusiasm from all but the most hungry to move up the corporate ladder.

“Heyyy! Is that our newest hire! You must be Emma!” A young, excitable man standing atop a stool shouted while clapping his hands. Though the seat raised him a couple feet to be more easily visible by the rest of the crowd, he was still only eye level with Emma’s chin.

“Great to have you on board. I can tell that you’re going to fit in great! I’m Paul, and I’m going to be your supervisor, and this is the rest of the team! Say, ‘Hi’ everybody!”

The crowd said hi in a weak, half-hearted manner. Emma blanched. The man’s enthusiasm in the face of this environment was certainly rubbing her the wrong way.

“Ha! Love these guys.” Paul chuckled. “And hey, it looks like ol’ Jill isn’t the tallest person on the floor anymore. Am I right?” He said, chuckling again.

A couple of polite, strained laughs were the only response he got. Emma was more confused than anything, though. While a degree of size variance existed among the small crowd, no one stood out as being particularly tall. If he was calling out someone specifically you’d think this person towered over the others, and didn’t just stand an inch or so higher. Then again, it may have just been his horrid enthusiasm attempting to make conversation.

“Anyway, friends, like I was saying, Corporate is mandating that we get our customers LOCKED IN to the current rates for the next few years. With all of the weather recently…”

Emma already hated this man. His gleaming smile seemed almost insidious. He was too chipper and far, far too enthusiastic to be in this line of work. Like he was the kind of guy who with his lips firmly glued to the backside of absolutely everyone in a position above his own. Only interested in self-promotion above all.

Right now, she was curious about the mystery of Jill, though. No one in the crowd rose higher than her chest, and it didn’t seem like any of them really stood out. The tallest was a rotund man with a bad haircut and bags so deep under his eyes it looked as if he hadn’t gotten any sleep in the last year or so.

Could that be Jill? He didn’t look like a Jill. Though maybe she shouldn’t judge. She’d been through so many bizarre adventures over the past year that this would positively look normal next to.

“…rates have spiked! So in order to make sure that our customers don’t suffer the rates continuing to rise we have to lock them in right now when its at its highest ever! Cause who knows if it’ll keep rising, right? And…”

That didn’t sound right.

Someone from the crowd raised a hand. A long, thin arm that rose far, far above any of the other people in the crowd.

“Love it! Love to hear questions from my people. What’s up, Jill?”

Intrigued, Emma leaned forward, her massive breasts falling on top of the head of a woman directly beneath her. A tiny yelp of surprise was instantly smothered out, while the skinny arm’s owner straightened out and stood up. It seemed as if the extraordinarily tall woman had been slouched over so far she simply blended in among her normally-sized coworkers. Not quite as tall as Emma, but once standing up straight it was clear that Jill stood well over a head taller than anyone else in the crowd!

“Um…” The rail-thin woman began. Before she could finish a single word the crowd turned to look at her in unison. A lump caught in the woman’s throat, and she coughed. Her face turned bright red. Shaking her head, she waved her hand dismissively, looking away. She seemed impossibly self-conscious about that much attention being focused on her at once, and withdrew the question.

“Hey, that’s okay, Jill! Always glad for participation!” The man said, before returning to his spiel. The tall woman sighed in relief as everyone turned away from her, and she resumed slouching to blend into the crowd again.

Emma raised an eyebrow. Was she the only one who’d noticed that? She’d kept an eye on Jill throughout that entire episode, and had noticed something unusual when everyone had looked at her. Like so many other absurdities in her life, it seemed as if she wasn’t going to be allowed to hold an ordinary office job where nothing out of the ordinary occurred.

“You guys are great! You are the engine that keeps this place running! Any other questions?”

Emma raised an arm.

“Ah, new girl! In case any of you forgot that’s our new hire, Emma! She’ll be working with us starting today. Why don’t we give her a big welcome!”

“Hi.” The crowd responded dully. Jill was not among them, and did not even turn to face the taller woman.

“Yeah, hi.” Emma said, standing back up and releasing the woman she’d kept pinned under her breasts that entire time. “I had a private question, Mr. Paul. Do you mind?”

“It’s just Paul, Emma! No need for a Mister! But go on!”

Emma nodded, and stepped forward. It would have been easier to walk around the gathering of people, but she needed to test her hypothesis. People stepped aside as she waded through, but Jill did not move. In response, Emma placed her hands on the other woman’s shoulders, and gently moved her out of the way.

Jill reacted by stiffening up. Then stepping away.

“Sorry.” Emma said, certain of her hypothesis now. There was no way anyone else had seen what just happened, but she was positive, now. She continued through the crowd silently until she reached the man atop the stool, and bent over to whisper in his ear.

“Where are the bathrooms?” She asked, keeping her hands cupped over her mouth.

“Ah. Great question, Emma! The bathrooms are in the hallway! That goes for everyone here, as well! If you get that rumbling in your gut the hallway is where you’ll want to be. Make sure to visit the correctly labeled one, and don’t spend too long in there. You’re on the company’s clock, after all! Any other questions?”

Emma grumbled. Her question had been a farce for an excuse to move through the crowd, but she hadn’t expected him to just blurt it out like that. Yup, he certainly deserved whatever was going to happen to him by the end of the day. She didn’t know how this day was going to end, but she was certain that he deserved whatever would be coming for him.

“Is that all the questions, then?”

There was no response. Not even a quiet cough or clearing of the throat to break the silence. Undeterred, the chipper man only smiled wider, clapped his hands, and stepped down from his footstool.

“Alright then, let’s get back to work! Those contracts aren’t gonna sell themselves!”

The group began to disperse, and Emma considered the options before her. She was already certain that this building wasn’t going to be standing by the end of the day. Should she bother doing work anyway? She pondered this question as she casually followed Jill all the way to a dark, poorly lit corner of the office. Seemingly in her element, she happily took a seat at a cubicle and resumed slouching like a recluse.

Emma sat close enough to observe, but not so close that it was obvious she was stalking the woman. If there had been any doubt remaining over her hypothesis it was cleared up ten minutes later. Jill kept attempting to speak, before stopping suddenly. Over and over she continued, while an audibly angry voice on the other end of the line kept shouting. She kept trying to get a word in, but was shut down every time.

Finally, Jill snapped. She was so upset she balled one hand into a fist, and slammed it onto her desk. In that moment her entire body grew in size by nearly a foot. The chair she was seated at sagged under her weight, before a loud SNAP was heard. Suddenly thrown off balance the tall woman had to grab the desk with both hands to steady herself. The effort in trying to prevent from falling over lead to her returning to her previous size in the blink of an eye, though it did nothing to repair her seat.

Emma was finished. Taking off her headset she kicked her shoes off, leaned back in her own custom-supplied chair, and kicked her bare feet up onto her desk. She noticed Jill looking at her brazen self nervously a few times, and attempt to keep focused on her own work.

Minutes turned into hours, and before long it was noon. Jill stood, and hurried away to the kitchen for lunch. Emma watched her leave, before following suit. Upon stepping into the room she spotted Jill pulling a small paper bag out of the fridge. Sensing now was as good a time as any, she stepped forward.

“Hey, Jill!”

The other woman turned just in time to see Emma swipe her lunch from her hand and begin rifling through the bag’s contents.

“What did you bring?” Emma asked, looking through the bag. She didn’t actually have any interest in the contents, merely pretending to poke and prod the insides. “Do you mind if I have some? I mean, I’ve got a pretty big appetite. I could probably eat your entire lunch, ha ha!” She said, punctuating the statement by thrusting her chest forward so her breasts came dangerously close to Jill’s head.

“O-Oh. Well, if you’re hungry…” Jill said, looking despondent. “I guess you can have my-”

Emma immediately felt terrible. She was trying to egg the other woman on! Get her to unleash whatever she was holding back and start growing! Really enjoy herself! All that she’d succeeded in doing was bully a co-worker into giving up her lunch!

“I’m, um, I’m going to really eat it! Come on, Jill! It’s your lunch, and I’m going to eat it! Me! Not you!” She said in an attempt to salvage the situation.

“I don’t mind. Really.” Jill nearly whispered, keeping her head down.

“You, uh. You really not going to do anything about this?” Emma asked, pulling an item out of the bag. It was a sandwich. Nothing elaborate, or special. Or even filling, Emma noted, as the thin floppy thing looked fitting for the thin woman.

Jill didn’t answer. Emma decided to double down.

“OH BOY! I LOVE SANDWICHES. TOO BAD YOU CAN’T STOP ME FROM EATING YOUR LUNCH!” Emma nearly shouted, making a big show of pretending to bring the sandwich up to her wide-open mouth. “IF ONLY YOU WERE BIGGER THAN ME, JILL. THEN YOU COULD STOP ME FROM EATING YOUR LUNCH! AND THEN…”

Jill didn’t seem to understand what was going on. If anything she simply looked uncomfortable, and kept looking past Emma to the door back to the work floor.

“God.” Emma said, putting the sandwich back into the bag and thrusting it back into Jill’s face. “I saw you earlier, Jill. I know you can…” Emma said, laying her hand out flat and moving it up and down.”

Jill’s face turned bright red. She accepted the paper bag, and looked down at her feet, spotting Emma’s own bare feet right next to them.

“Aren’t you tired of being nice? Don’t you just want to go ape shit?” Emma asked, leaning forward so closely to the other tall woman that her glasses were nearly touching.

Jill bit her bottom lip.

“You don’t have to work here, you know. You could do anything you want. You could step on pick up whats-his-nuts and throw him into space.” Emma explained, leaning closer.

“Paul.”

“Yeah. Paul. He sucks, right? Always so upbeat and annoying. Don’t you want to just kick him through a field goal sometimes?”

Jill nodded her head.

“Well just imagine. If you were a little bit bigger he wouldn’t be able to order you around anymore. And, well, if you were a lot bigger…” She said, smiling expectantly. “So why not go with it? It’ll be cool, right?”

“I… I kind of have wanted to.” Jill admitted, lips gradually curling up into a smile.

“THEN DO IT!” Emma screamed, hoping that would finally trigger what she’d been trying to.

Jill flinched.

Emma immediately realized she probably should have put some space between the two of them. She turned on one foot to escape the room.

To an outside observer it was as if there were an earthquake conveniently localized to a single building. The entire structure shook on its foundations, rocked from side to side, and created an unearthly sound as it struggled to retain its shape.

It failed. Two enormous sneakers popped out the front, knocking away the building’s name plastered on the front. Two spindly arms exploded out from the sides, wiggling uselessly as they sought purchase to straighten herself out. And finally a head erupted from the roof, where a very shy woman was blushing bright red. Debris rained from her short brown hair as she shook her head from side to side, before looking down at the building that she was more-or-less wearing like a boxy suit.

“Nice job!”

Surprised, Jill wiggled an arm to free herself so she could unearth the source of the voice. In the process of doing so the building she’d been working at for years, and had always hated finally gave in. Her tremendous backside crashed through floor after floor until it settled on the ground, while the rest of the tortured building fell apart around her.

“Wow…” Was all she could say, while looking around the remains. Scattered fragments of the building’s shell were still standing, but all it took was a dismissive wave of her hand to send steel and concrete falling to the ground as well. It felt as if the building were an egg she’d just hatched out of, which felt apt considering how long she’d been holding this back.

“Careful!”

Jill looked down as a sizable chunk of debris resting on her belly was pushed away, revealing Emma. The woman who’d pressured her into doing this in the first place was minuscule next to Jill herself, but she could tell from the surrounding areas that she had grown herself a bit. At least a couple floors tall.

“Sorry!” Jill said, holding her hands over her mouth in worry.

Emma took the opportunity to dust herself off. “It’s fine, Jill. Besides, you’re big now! Look at you!” She said, walking around the bigger woman’s torso and peering over the edge. “You don’t apologize now, or everyone will walk all over you.”

“Like you’re doing right now?”

Emma stopped. That was probably a poor choice in metaphor.

“Not literally!” She shouted, stamping a foot in place. “Look, just...” Emma said, before beginning to grow herself. She did so much more slowly, and jumped off of Jill’s belly once the fall was no longer dangerous. Afterwards her growth accelerated to an absurd degree, leaving her at roughly the same height as the woman still lying down in the wreckage of her former workplace.

“Need a hand?”

Jill accepted, and cringed as the remains of a dozen-story tall building rained from her body while she was helped up to her feet. Though she was loathe to admit it, there was a small part of her that greatly enjoyed feeling the world in miniature fall apart when destruction wasn’t even her intent.

“Well, you’re big now! We’re big now. What do you want to do first?”

Jill froze. She hadn’t expected the question. Moreover, she hadn’t expected her head to go in a million different directions at once. She should have wanted to return to normal, and set about finding a new job… but all she could think of was experiencing this again. Playing with the tiny world around her, consequences for the people inhabiting it be damned.

“I don’t know.”

“Think hard. You’re like… I don’t know. Four-hundred feet tall now? You’ve just outgrown your workplace, and there’s a whole wide world for you to explore. You don’t have to listen to what anyone tells you ever again. Nothing can stop you. You can just as easily visit Paris as you can New York City. First place that comes to mind. Go!”

“Downtown!”

Emma frowned.

Jill grinned enthusiastically.

“Oh, fine.” Emma said, charmed by the other giantess’s enthusiasm. The excitement of being a giantess would wear off eventually and Jill would probably want to return to some semblance of normal life, but for now she should just enjoy the ride. Even if she was a little irritated this meant she would once again be left without a job.

Though maybe this could be considered a new job? Hanging out with another giantess, stepping on a couple buildings, throwing a couple cars. Who would pay her to do that? She’d need to keep that in mind and see who’d be interested in hiring her for that kind of work.

Jill followed while Emma was deep in thought, nearly skipping in excitement.

It only took a minute for the enormous pair to reach the densely-packed downtown section of the city. Along the way Emma made sure to kick aside anything in her path, making a game of seeing how many times she could introduce the same exact vehicle to her toes before it simply exploded. Jill, on the other hand, gingerly followed behind, careful to avoid trampling on anything with her sneakers.

“Jill. Do me a favor. Step on that bus.” Emma said, stopping suddenly and pointing to a bus parked at the side of a street.

“What if there’s people inside?”

“Who cares? If you’re gonna be big there’s certain things you have to get used to, and chief among them is moving efficiently. The rest of the world isn’t going adjust itself to fit your needs, and you have places to be, don’t you?”

“Like downtown.”

“Yes… like downtown.”

Jill stopped, and looked down at the bus. It was parked at the side of the street, and their slow gait meant that it had to be empty… right? There had to have been plenty of time for any occupants to get away. That is, if there even were any occupants to begin with. Who just parks a bus on the side of the road unless it’s not currently in use? There was no way of really knowing, was there? Well, aside from bending over and picking it up to look inside. But with Emma watching her intently there was no way she’d be able to do that.

“Go on.”

The skinny giantess folded her arms over her chest, and raised one sneaker high. She moved it carefully over the small bus before tapping the roof once. It crinkled around her sole, and she pulled back suddenly. It was so delicate! She’d ridden around in those things dozens, if not hundreds of times. And now here she was, a dozen times bigger than it, standing with the intent of flattening it under her shoe.

Taking a deep breath, Jill placed her foot back onto the bus, and stepped down. All of the windows popped at once, sending minuscule shards of glass tinkling out onto the sidewalk and streets. Her heart raced, and she looked over to Emma for support.

“You’ve got this!”

Looking back down to the tiny bus, Jill narrowed her eyes and readjusted her position. Moving her foot lengthwise she drenched the entire bus in heavy shadows, and stopped in place. Her heart pounded in her chest so hard she was sure it could be seen through her shirt. The rest of the world dissolved away, leaving her in an empty void with just the bus.

Jill stepped forward.

Metal creaked, tires popped, and glass shattered all at once as the bus flattened beneath her foot. The sound echoed through her ears while her eyes widened in awe of her power. Excitement flooded her system as she was overcome with just how easy that had been! All of the doubts had vanished in an instant. She wanted to do this again. And again. And again and again! Maybe with something even bigger. Like an entire building!

“That’s more like it!” Emma said, slapping her new friend on the back so hard it snapped her out of her trance. “It’s just that easy!” She continued, demonstrating that statement by stepping onto another parked vehicle nearby. The much-smaller thing exploded under Emma’s toes in an instant, and she twisted her foot on the flattened dollop of metal.

“Got it!” Jill said, much more excited than Emma had seen her all day.

“Okay! Let’s practice on something else now…” Emma said, strolling around the emptied streets while looking for a suitable target. She found it in the form of two small buildings side by side. They looked as bland and featureless as the place they’d worked, though much smaller. Neither couldn’t have been more than four to five stories tall.

“It was a long walk here, right? You’ve got to take a seat eventually, right? And it sure is convenient when a building is just tall enough to work for that, isn’t it?”

“It would be. Yes.” Jill said, looking at the boring structures Emma seemed to be gesturing towards.

“Then it’s a good thing that the people of this, and every city have set up so many convenient seats for us, isn’t it?” She finished, turning around and moving her tremendous backside. The building only rose up to her thighs, so it was easy for her to rise herself up and sit down suddenly.

All at once her weight fell onto the roof, caving it in. The structure groaned in protest as it strained to hold the giantess’s form, but it was quickly obvious that this was a losing battle.

The top floor was the first to give in. Cracking under a weight it was never made to carry it crumbled as if it were made from crackers. The sudden drop from the floor falling out beneath her was enough to pulverize the next floor, starting a chain reaction as successive floors were crushed. In no time at all Emma was once again seated on the ground, where she shrugged her shoulders, and stood back up.

“I think I can do that!” Jill said, turning around and wiggling her skinny behind over the roof of the building next to the one Emma had just demolished. “Watch out future chair, I could use a nice place to sit!” She shouted, before plopping herself onto the roof just as Emma had.

The entire thing rumbled from her enormous presence for a moment, and the roof sagged ever so slightly. Jill waited for the top floors to begin caving beneath her as she’d seen them do under Emma, but nothing seemed to be happening.

Ten long, dry seconds passed. Heartbroken, Jill looked around the building, wiggling her backside atop the roof and hoping to finally crash through. Though her movements did make a difference as various construction materials snapped and groaned, the building refused to give in.

“Ah. I guess you’re not… you know…” Emma said, gesturing to her gigantic chest and curvy form. “…enough.”

“Oh.” Jill said, looking over her thin body again. A nickname she’d had for much of her life was “beanpole” thanks to her tall, skinny frame. It had never really bothered her before, as she had always been content to remain largely unnoticed in a crowd. Luckily, she knew of just the solution!

Emma’s eyes grew wide as, in the blink of an eye, Jill’s entire body inflated before her. Her small chest exploded outwards until it rivaled her own in size, while her skinny torso filled out with curves. Her flat backside filled out just as quickly, and the massive influx of extra weight proved to be the building’s downfall.

Jill’s new body demolished floor after floor of the building as she felt office supplies, machinery, and all manner of furniture fall apart beneath her huge body. She couldn’t stop herself from laughing as she plopped out onto the streets as Emma had a few minutes prior.

“Wow.” Emma said. She’d never known anyone who could do that before. Maybe she was making a mistake by turning Jill onto the giantess lifestyle like this?”

“That was great!” Jill shouted as she jumped to her feet. As soon as she was standing again she found herself thrown off balance by her massively altered center of balance. What was supposed to be rising to her feet quickly turned to trying to stop herself from falling forward as her new massive chest knocked her off kilter.

She ultimately failed. And the shopping district across the street was going to be who paid the price. While initially upset about falling over, Jill was all smiles once again as she realized her new chest was going to fall directly onto the sprawled out amalgamation of stores.

With an explosion akin to a bomb going off, Jill felt the massive pillows atop her chest fall onto the earth and thoroughly crush the stores beneath her. If anything she was surprised at how comfortable it had felt! Her new chest was like an airbag, as her breasts were so large they cushioned the blow.

Then, only seconds after she’d landed on her chest, she rolled to the side, interested in what it felt like for more buildings to fall apart under her. Then she rolled over again, eager to experience the sensation of her breasts crushing through brick and mortar again so quickly.

Like a child experiencing their first snow fall Jill continued to roll around the section of the city she had fallen onto. She was no longer concerned with standing back up. She was simply having too much fun! Finally using her gifts to do whatever she wanted. To experience whatever sorts of thoughts entered her mind, and not care about the consequences.

Before she knew it, an hour had passed. Jill’s entire body was filthy with debris and the remains of dozens of buildings. She wasn’t sure how long she’d spent just rolling around and feeling things crush under new curves, but she felt incredible. Any guilt she’d had over making full use of her size had been snuffed out. There was only excitement there, and though she was dizzy once she finally stood back up, it was impossible to erase the smile from her face.

“That was great, Emma!” Jill said, turning around on shaky legs, before noticing that the other giantess was missing. She turned her head to the side, and peered around a few buildings that were now roughly chest height, noting how nice it felt for the heavy masses atop her chest to rub against the glass facades, but ultimately coming up empty. Maybe she’d just spent too long playing around on the floor?

Regardless, Emma had taught her a good many things about being a giantess. Her appetite for destruction would probably wane eventually, and she may even revert to her beanpole physique to facilitate moving around more easily, but she never ever wanted to return to her normal size. This was just too exciting!

A sudden thought struck. If being four-hundred feet tall was exciting… how about five-hundred? Six?

The ground rumbled as a new, even bigger Jill began to stretch over the skyline. Her very presence seemed to rock the earth as she grew to be thousands of feet tall, and took her first step onto a densely packed section of the city.

Once again the rubber soles of her sneakers made short work of anything caught underneath. She turned to the side and kicked at a building, watching it crumble to debris. Not satisfied with how quickly it was falling apart, she stamped onto the wounded building, driving it into the pavement far below like she were putting out a cigarette butt.

The city belonged to her now!

Far off in the distance, Emma bit her bottom lip. She’d expected Jill to enjoy herself as a giantess, then try to balance a normal slash giantess lifestyle some. Maybe have herself be treated as a celebrity by the populace as they knew what incurring her wrath could bring about.

But she’d never seen another giantess this excited. Maybe this had all been a mistake.

Shrugging her shoulders, Emma walked away. It wasn’t her problem, so she didn’t really care. Maybe she’d come back and visit at some point. At this rate there was little doubt she would be lording over the city like a deity. Or maybe the county. Or even the entire state!

Emma walked away faster. No one had to know that she was responsible for this!