- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
New episode! This one was a commission for LutherLittle, a render guyt you may or may not be aware of. There's not a whole lot to say about this one but I REALLY like how it turned out. It's got a lot of minigts, casual nudity, and a very crude very tall Emma who doesn't really pay much attention to her much-smaller roommate. Have fun and hope you enjoy!

As always if you'd like to support me the lewdest way to do so is by buying a premium story stuffed with pics at my e-junkie store https://egsizestuff.e-junkie.com/

or you can just send me a one-time tip if that's more your speed via Ko-fi https://ko-fi.com/emmagear



Today was the day Robin was going to assert herself. Something had to be done about Emma. She’d been living like this for two months now, and she had a feeling that if she kept going on as she was Emma wasn’t going to ever take the hint on her own. There were only so many could shoulders or icy glares she could give to her housemate before she realized that they were thoroughly ineffective at combating the oversized menace. All she had to do was build up the courage to say what was on her mind… and then say it! Easy! She’d worked a long, long time at work today, and needed some time to relax for herself. Time she knew she wouldn’t get if she didn’t take advantage while the opportunity to get rid of Emma was afforded to her!

Robin silently stepped up to the front door to the home she currently resided. The house she was paying rent for entirely! Maybe, maybe she would have been able to endure her current living conditions if the woman she shared her space with bothered to pull her own weight, but she didn’t! She never cleaned up after herself, constantly left clothes lying around on the floor, and certainly didn’t chip in to pay for rent or utilities. She had to go.

She’d reached the final step, now. All she had to do was twist the doorknob and step inside. Then she could confront the giant woman who’d made their shared space into her own. She didn’t care that Emma was nearly ten feet tall. Not anymore, at least! She’d sat by and done nothing beforehand because she didn’t want to risk incurring the giantess’s wrath, but those times were over.

That, and she’d been living with the woman long enough to know that she was more laid back and lazy than anything. Like an enormous, resource-consuming cat that broke furniture like it was going out of style. Just standing in the giant woman’s presence was what had always deterred her before, but those times were over. Today was the day she was finally going to do this. Not a single delay longer!

Robin continued standing in front of the front door. If she was so focused on actually putting her foot down today, why was she so terrified of opening that door? She’d just spent several minutes standing outside of the front door trying to psyche herself up, repeating over and over how much she needed to take action, but when it came to actually doing anything, she’d…

She shook her head, then bit her lower lip. Taking a deep breath, Robin grabbed hold of the door knob and ordered her hand to twist! Just… twist! Come on!

The petite woman’s fingers began to sweat she was clenching the doorknob so tightly. Her body wasn’t listening. Maybe it was some sort of survival instinct that kept her in place. Something that prevented the small woman that could be accurately be described as prey away from charging headlong into the jaws of a much-bigger predator. Or… maybe she just needed to get it over with and stop wasting time on all of this flip-flopping!

Narrowing her eyes she tightened her grip on the door again. She exhaled, and…

Beads of sweat began to form on her forehead. How many times had she convinced herself she was going to speak up about Emma’s behavior now? How many days had she been in this exact situation. Standing outside of her own front door, waiting to… wanting to step in! And… then, she. And then she would…

Robin sighed, and let go of the doorknob. She didn’t have it in her. Not out of any sort of empathy for Emma or the realities of kicking a woman out to become homeless, but because she’d seen what the woman does under normal circumstances. While she didn’t think that Emma would ever actually strike her or anything of that nature, she also wasn’t interested in giving the big woman a reason to.

The small woman pressed her forehead into the door. She was going to back down again, wasn’t she? Even after all the extra effort she’d put into this last night? This wasn’t like all the other times. All the other wasted opportunities. At the time she’d never really blamed herself, as it seemed like something always went wrong at every turn. Maybe she should just go for the nuclear option she’d been avoiding for so long and get law enforcement involved..

It was tempting, but she didn’t want to hurt Emma. She just… wanted her gone. Of her own free will, preferably. Was that so much to ask? Problems had arisen between the two of them from the very beginning, so it wasn’t like she was being unreasonable. It had all begun two months ago when she’d put an ad out into the paper saying she was looking for a housemate. Someone to split the rent, utilities, and other sorts of costs with. She could afford it all herself, but it wouldn’t leave her with a whole lot for herself afterward. And she wanted a comfortable life. Something easy, instead of having to barely scrape by.

She’d interviewed a dozen candidates before Emma had entered her life. The woman was, in a word, huge. Robin herself was a frail little thing at a shade under five feet in height, so even just one of Emma’s legs looked like they capable of crushing the life out of her if she were to be careless about where she stepped. She’d tried her best to maintain her composure in the presence of someone so much bigger than herself, but she knew she hadn’t done a great job. She’d stuttered, lost her train of thought on multiple occasions, and overall let the woman walk all over her during their interview.

Almost literally. As it wasn’t belong before she’d…

Robin sighed, remembering the event clear as day. She’d asked Emma what she did for a living, to find out if she made enough to pay her half of the rent. It had taken her nearly three times to get through the question, as she kept finding her eyes drawn downward to focus on the incredible cleavage the woman carelessly displayed, but she’d managed to do it eventually! But after she finished there was not even a second before Emma began to kick her shoes off. Seconds later she’d dropped two massive feet onto the small kitchen table the pair were sitting at, and began to hum quietly.

Small being relative, in hindsight. There was enough space for two to comfortably eat under normal circumstances. There was a certain coziness to it she greatly enjoyed upon moving in, but when Emma kicked her feet up she watched as those massive soles swallowed up a considerable amount of the space available. That alone was incredibly distracting, but Emma had made it a point to stretch her long legs as far as she possibly could so those towering soles were hovering inches away from Robin’s face.

“S-So. About your…” Robin tried to say, her nose filling with the warm, heady scent wafting off those enormous bare feet. “Your um. Work. Where do you- Employed?” She said, feeling herself begin to grow dizzy from the cloying scent. They were so close she could feel beads of sweat forming on her own forehead as their warmth engulfed her face. Caressed it from top to bottom like a lover, and made it so she hadn’t even made an attempt to look past them at Emma herself. It… it wasn’t a good first impression, but it wouldn’t have been so awkward if the giantess had just answered the question!

Ten long seconds passed with no response. The tension was so thick it could have been cut with a knife. The air was so heavy it felt as if breathing it in were weighing Robin down further. Would it look awkward if she just lowered her face closer to those bare feet? Would Emma even notice from her lofty position? The small woman began to breathe heavily. Should she repeat the question?

“Oh. I’m unemployed at the moment.” The giantess said, waving her soles to bring the enormous meaty soles even closer to Robin’s little head. “I’ve had a bit of a hard time… keeping a job recently, for lack of a better term. I was going for something in the field of Bio-engineering recently. Are you at all familiar with Professor Tonya? I was studying under for awhile, but then she kinda vanished, and…” Emma said, trailing off as she scooted closer to the table, inadvertently brushing Robin’s beet-red face with her toes.

“Oh, is that so?” Robin asked, very impressed with that description. At least, that’s how she hoped it came out. That part of her memory seemed off, as there didn’t seem to be any reason for her she should have suddenly been so clear-headed and conversational. She’d also had no idea who that professor was, and was less impressed when later finding out that it was just someone who taught at a local community college. Then she’d discovered that “studying under her” just meant “attending a class”. It painted a picture of a woman who was rather lackadaisical about her employment prospects, and seemed to live under the assumption that things would work out on their own.

Of course, that was all information that Robin would discover later. At the time she had to deal with Emma’s feet enveloping her face, and sapping away her ability to act. When the petite woman made an honest attempt to push away the foot molding around her face she found it only replaced with the other. As if they were working to overload her mind, and make sure she did as Emma wished.

Robin’s face turned bright red with embarrassment. It had worked, obviously. When the joke of an interview had concluded she’d asked Emma to leave and said she would call back later… but the giant woman decided not to leave. Asked if she could stay the night, and then… never left. She’d moved over to the living room as if she owned it, plopped her enormous behind onto the couch, breaking the frame in the process, and turned on the TV. Two months had passed since that fateful day, and now… now she was stuck.

Unless she could garner the strength to push this door open, and tell Emma off! She had so many more legitimate reasons to be upset at the giant woman. Making a mockery of her attempt to find someone to live with then just moving in uninvited was only the tip of the iceberg! There was the constant feasting on just about everything that she stocked the refrigerator with, the way she moved about seemingly with the intent of pressing her massive body against her tiny housemate, and…

Robin blushed intensely at the next thought that entered her mind.

Emma had moved in 56 days ago. Fifty-six long, tiring days. And it had been 55 days since she’d seen the woman wear anything. The old t-shirt and shorts she’d been wearing when they first met was retired the day after the interview, and now Robin had to constantly grapple with the fact that a near-ten foot tall naked woman existed in the same space she did without a care in the world. And Emma did nothing to obscure this fact. She made no attempt whatsoever to cover herself up as she moved from room to room. She couldn’t even make an effort!

That wouldn’t be so bad if she didn’t manhandle Robin as casually as one would an inanimate object. Less than a week after moving in the petite woman had already figured that being in whatever spaces Emma wished to be was a bad idea. If Robin dropped onto the couch when it was unoccupied then there was a solid chance the giant woman would pretend the couch was still unoccupied and drop down, smothering the much-smaller woman beneath her as she relaxed to do her own thing.

Those times stuck out in Robin’s mind as being particularly noteworthy. Having her entire field of vision replaced with the giant, tanned woman’s skin was a memorable scenario. Feeling her legs crushed under thighs bigger around than her entire body had been burned into her memory. Emma was so much bigger than herself she couldn’t even reach all the way around her back to try and find someplace to pull her body away. If Emma sat on her she was stuck for who knows how long, and it would either end with her sticking to the huge young woman’s skin, embedded in it like an enormous leech when she stood up, or dropped onto the floor to gasp for air like a fish out of water.

That had only been during the first few days, however. During those times she began to genuinely wonder if Emma had not even felt her minuscule presence underneath her. Maybe it really had all just been a big mistake? It seemed too bizarre to be real, but after about a week of this the towering woman had taken to actually checking the couch for Robin before dropping down. When she spotted the small woman she’d wrap her big hands around Robin’s waist, and pick her up. A second later Emma would drop onto the replacement couch, making the reinforced furniture creak under her weight, before dropping Robin into her lap like a small child.

And there would be forced to sit. For hours. She could feel every part of the giant woman surrounding her as she was unable to move around, and didn’t know what to do about it. Directly behind her own skinny backside was Emma’s pussy, emitting so much heat it felt borderline scalding. Behind her chest was Emma’s round belly, providing a soft cushion that actually made this seat pretty comfortable, if she was being entirely honest. To either side of her were enormous thighs. Thighs that could have snapped shut at any moment and squeezed the life out of her effortlessly. Each of those legs had to weigh more than Robin’s slight 90 pound frame. But most embarrassing of all was the giantess’s chest.

Before Emma had forced Robin to marinate in the presence of her feet during their initial interview, the giant woman’s chest had been her most notable feature. The smaller girl’s eyes nearly popped from her head when she’d opened that door and only been met with the bottom half of a woman’s body. Then she’d watched as the massive thing had to step sideways so her incredible chest could actually squeeze through what was otherwise a rather narrow door frame.

The first time Robin had been dropped onto her giant housemate’s lap she could feel those same breasts. The heavy, pendulous tits that felt as if they could crush her skull if they came down with enough force. Two heavy, massive, squishy pillows that swung pendulously from the giant woman’s chest. She could feel every detail through the top of her head. The way they rolled about every time Robin shifted ever so slightly put her on edge. She didn’t dare move too much. She didn’t want to bother the giant woman with her puny ministrations. She didn’t want to risk incurring her wrath. If this was what the giant woman did naturally then who knows what she’d be capable of if she actually wanted some sort of revenge!

It was that same logic that kept her from pushing open the door she was standing in front of right now. She remembered hearing the sounds of Emma’s body around her when she would sit on the couch. Her slow, steady, rhythmic breathing. As if she were attempting to lull the much-smaller woman into a restful sleep. The warmth coming from her bare skin, and the plushness of it all had worked together to assault her consciousness and dared to smother her panicked nerves into quiet, restful sleep.

Yet she continued to sit on the couch, day after day. She knew what would happen if she did so, but she continued to do it anyway. She knew why, of course. Deep down. Buried in the deepest parts of her psyche. She kept herself in denial every time it came up, but Emma had to have known as well. There was no way someone could legitimately make a mistake that many times if they were truly upset by it.

Robin was a timid woman by nature. She knew that. She couldn’t help herself. She weighed less than a hundred pounds and didn’t even break five feet tall. Those were facts she was intimately aware of when she stepped outside every day. She even carried means of protection on her, but she’d never once even thought of deploying them against the giant woman.

She’d tried justifying it to herself for a time. Emma was so big she wasn’t sure if her self defense would even do anything to the huge woman. She knew, though. She tried to convince herself otherwise, but she knew the real reason that she had refused to even try. Calling the authorities was always a few seconds away at any time. And yet she’d endured. For fifty-six days. There had been ample opportunity, as Emma was a frequent napper.

In these long two months she’d never once taken a single action to defend herself. She’d justified it over and over in her mind, but the first time she felt those heavy tits wobbling about on top of her head she had to come to terms with the truth.

She was enamored with her giant housemate.

Robin had always thought of herself as rather lucky. In her youth she quickly discovered she did not hold any notable sense of attraction towards men. It didn’t take much longer to find out about certain kinks she held, such as an affinity for bigger, stronger women. And considering how positively tiny she was in comparison to most people it wasn’t exactly difficult to find women capable of overpowering her.

Just the past few years had been rife with short-lived relationships. There was the five foot three brunette who smoked so much their time together was still vague, and dreamlike in her memory. She’d been weirded out upon discovering Robin’s desire to follow her every whim slavishly. The five and a half foot goth was more receptive, but things fell apart when she’d met a woman who looked like she’d walked out of a fairy tale.

Then she hit the jackpot.

Six foot three. The woman towered over Robin, as well as most men. She played volleyball so she was fit, and though she was rather lanky there was little she loved more than embracing her immediately after a game and taking in her steamy, sweat-soaked body. She had been a dream come true in every sense of the word.

Sadly, the fit amazon wasn’t particularly interested in Robin’s kinkier side. Their time together ended when she’d met someone even taller than she was. A six foot five footballer. The giant pair walked out of Robin’s life, leaving her alone for four long months.

She had been speechless when Emma just walked into her life. Her heart was pounding so hard she feared it would burst when the giant woman had buried her small features into her soft, warm soles. Had the giantess noticed the submissive streak she carried with her? Or was she just that naturally dominant?

Robin didn’t know. She kept trying to deny the truth. Emma was just too rude, she told herself. Too crude to reasonably share a living space with. She didn’t pay for anything, ate her food, and was a terrible housemate. A… terrible housemate who was twice her height. A terrible housemate who flaunted her nudity so casually there was scarcely a minute at home that Robin didn’t find it hard to focus. A terrible housemate that had captured her heart.

She didn’t want to be rid of the giantess. She wanted to go even further with her! To confess all the thoughts she would lock away when walking inside after dark while the naked giantess sprawled out on the couch. How it was growing increasingly difficult to deny herself in the giant woman’s presence.

Even Emma’s uncouth mannerisms had captured her heart. The way she would drool on the couch when sleeping. She could just ignore it, but she felt like she’d always needed to stop and clean it up. To feel it on her fingers. Warm, sweetly scented, and sticky to the touch. Or how she would yawn while Robin was trying to converse with the giant woman, showing off just how big her mouth was. Filling the smaller thing’s mind with thoughts of shrinking herself down to go into that very mouth, where she could be massaged by the giant tongue. And then…

Robin blushed intensely, and tried to straighten her thoughts. No! She did not want Emma out of here. She needed her to leave. There was no way she’d ever be able to find someone else to move in while Emma was still here! She just needed to open this door and make her case! She had a feeling Emma was able to detect her submissive tendencies from their first meeting. Why else would she have bared her feet and presented them to the small woman during that interview?

Robin grabbed hold of the doorknob again. She closed her eyes, and began to count down from ten. It should not be this hard! She’d even made progress just last night!!!

Her grip on the doorknob relaxed, as she went over the events last night in her head once again. She would need everything clear if she wanted to present all of the facts and drive the giant she-beast out of her life!

It had started as any other evening after work. She had come home tired, and upon seeing Emma fast asleep on the couch she’d bitten her bottom lip. Some part of her just wanted to crawl onto the limited space left behind, and feel the giant woman’s warm body all over her. To breathe in her scent and be enveloped in her all over again.

Just the idea sent her loins into overdrive, and she decided against that. She closed and locked the front door, then headed to her bedroom. It was going to be another night alone, free of the giant temptress in her living room. At least this was a place Emma had yet to desecrate. Here she could be by herself. Her own little hidey-hole to enjoy silence without fear of interruption. Though she’d craved the bigger woman’s touch she knew a good deal of mental strength would be needed to bring up kicking her out. Having to deal with invasive thoughts of how nice it felt to be handled by her would make that considerably more difficult.

Her night alone did not last long. She’d been in her room for barely an hour before hunger pangs began gnawing at her stomach. She knew there wouldn’t be anything for her in the refrigerator. There was no point of checking. She’d grown accustomed to just going out to eat in order to get anything at all. This, of course, created another expense that she was barely able to maintain. One that would be resolved by getting rid of Emma.

She tip-toed out of her bedroom, and slowly made her way over to the living room with the entrance. Her housemate was awake now, and sat on the couch playing games. She quietly peered over the entrance to the living room, and watched as Emma’s fingers flew furiously over a controller.

“YES!” The giant woman shouted.

Robin had an idea.

“What are you playing?” She asked.

Emma turned to look at her minuscule housemate, then back to the TV. Robin knew well what game the giant woman was playing. It was one she had quite a bit of experience with herself, and she had a feeling she’d be able to use that to her advantage soon.

“Is that Super Smash Bros. Ultimate for the Nintendo Switch?” She asked before the first question had been answered.

“What?” Emma replied, raising an eyebrow. “Why did you say it like that? What, are you getting paid for a sponsorship, or-”

“N-No reason!” Robin stuttered so nervously she seamlessly transitioned into a violent cough. “Want to um, fight?”

“Sure thing, robot.” Emma said, rolling her eyes dismissively.

“What about if we make this interesting?” Robin asked again, beginning to sweat nervously. This had such a huge chance of backfiring she didn’t want to be up front about her request. How was she supposed to say the loser had to do whatever the winner said, and use that leverage to get her to leave willingly?

“Sure. How about if the loser has to do whatever the winner says?” Emma asked, smiling deviously.

Robin was dumbfounded, but found the energy to nod her head vigorously regardless. She sat on the floor between Emma’s massive legs, and got to see a direct comparison between her own petite feet and the huge soles of the giantess she lived with. She resisted the urge to press her feet into those plush surfaces, and tried to focus on the TV. She was playing at a definite focus and hunger disadvantage, but hopefully that wouldn’t affect her too much. This was the perfect opportunity to bring up her grievances!

Thirty minutes later the outcome was clear. Emma had won perhaps two of the twenty plus matches they’d held against each other. It was obvious that Robin was the more skilled player between the two of them, but Emma never complained. Instead, she quietly put her controller down, looked at her housemate, and yawned.

The two locked eyes. A stray thought flitted through Robin’s mind for a fraction of a second.

“Yeah, I’m… I’m getting sleepy too.” She said, clearing her throat and refocusing. “Speaking of, since I won, I think-”

One of Emma’s huge hands clamped down over Robin’s face. The tiny woman immediately seized up in terror and tried to pull the big fingers away from her face, but even the combined strength in both of her skinny arms couldn’t hope to loosen one of the giant woman’s fingers. She squealed, fearing Emma was going to do something dangerous.

So she was rather surprised when the giant woman yawned again, and scooped Robin up with the other hand. She carried the small woman under one arm as she sleepily walked out of the living room and down the small hallway that connected to their bedrooms. Emma’s was on the right, while Robin’s was on the left, and the small woman started flailing as Emma pushed open the door to her own bedroom.

She was not even sure if Emma was fully aware of what she was doing. The giantess simply carried her human cargo to a bed that was significantly smaller than she was, then fell.

The entire house shook from the impact, while the cracking of the bed’s wooden frame echoed through the entire room. Robin wailed in annoyance as she would have to pay for a new bed on top of everything else now! The complaint was short-lived however, as Emma hugged the smaller woman into her chest and curled up on the ruined bed as if it were a nest.

It was as if all of her dreams had come true. A desire she’d kept locked away in her mind for weeks now. One that she envisioned every time she locked eyes with the huge woman. A fantasy that she never thought would actually happen. How had Emma known?! Or was that a coincidence too?

E-Emma couldn’t read her mind, could she?

Robin’s heart fluttered while reliving that night. Emma’s huge chest engulfed her entire head, and the small bumps protruding from her own chest mashed into them. There was no contest between the two of them. Emma was simply her superior in every way imaginable. Now she was being treated as if she were a living teddy bear, and it was the most wonderful thing she had ever experienced. The angry part of her was snuffed out like a candle in a hurricane, while being overwhelmed on every side.

She was also trapped. Every part of her was pinned down from some angle by the giantess, and she could not break free. What little air she could get between the giant breasts smothering her was stale, and smelled faintly of sweat. She could feel her entire body grow sticky from being held so tightly, and there was no way of knowing if it came from Emma or herself.

Not even an hour ago she’d been desperate to get rid of this mountainous woman! Now she never wanted her to leave. It wasn’t fair! Why did this always happen!? Why couldn’t she just catch a break?!

Robin felt hot. A fire had been lit in her heart as her memories of last night played through her memories again. She’d earned some leverage, then had blown it! And though the way she wound up actually spending that night made for an unforgettable experience, she could now only think of all her new expenses! Buying a new bed was one thing, but getting rid of the old one to set up the new would be a huge hassle for someone her size as well! And she was positive that Emma wouldn’t offer to help!

Gritting her teeth, Robin twisted the doorknob. Her bravery wavered once again, but she fought through it this time. Taking another deep breath she pushed the door open, and was greeted by Emma. The giant woman was currently stretched out over what was once her couch, with her feet pressing against the living room wall while her head came dangerously close to moving into the kitchen.

Wait… that wasn’t correct. She’d walked into her home plenty of times since Emma had started staying here. The oversized replacement couch had always been enough to fit the giant woman. Emma was big, colossal even, but she certainly wasn’t that big.

“Hi Robin.” Emma said, bending her neck as best she could from her awkward position and bumping her head into the ceiling. “You uh, you might want to get out of the way. Something strange is happening.” The giantess said rather nonchalantly, as her entire body seemed to grow even larger.

Robin stared flabbergasted at the image before her. Why… how… when did Emma start growing?! And why was she doing it inside of the house?! Couldn’t she have at least gotten outside? No, this was the final straw. Sure, she’d fantasized Emma growing even larger and carrying her around on her person many times, but actually having that happen right in front of her was entirely different! She didn’t care how much she wanted to dive between the giant woman’s thighs right now, and feel them sandwich over her entire body. To nap between them as a replacement for her own bed that was a hundred times more comfortable and exciting to lie in. She was going to put her foot down now!

“EMMA!” Robin shouted, before gasping at how loud she was being. “We need to talk.” She added, more quietly.

“Oh?” Emma asked, shifting her entire massive body around as she continued to take up more space. “About what?”

“About… about you living here.” Robin said, closing the door behind her. “I don’t know if this… if this is going to work out.”

“Yeah…” Emma said, grunting as she felt both ends of her body run out of space on the floor. “I see what you mean. This is definitely not an ideal arrangement for either of us, is it?” She added, biting her bottom lip as she gently pressed her sole down against the wall, to test its strength. It gave in slightly, and she breathed a sigh of relief that the house’s frame would fall under her strength.

Robin felt a wave of relief wash over her at Emma’s response.

“Thank you.” She said, after several quiet seconds. Cookware and dishes in the sink were being knocked over as Emma’s growing body continued devouring more space, but Robin was so relieved she barely paid any attention to them. “I’m sorry this didn’t work out, but I’m glad you’re so understanding.” She finally added.

“Oh, it’’s no problem.” Emma said, as her expanding chest and belly were beginning to move in Robin’s direction. She carefully maneuvered herself as best she could and placed her hands flat on the floor to try and push herself up. “There’s a, um, a slight problem that I’ll have to deal with before moving out.” She laughed, unusually calm despite what was going on.

“Oh, right.” Robin said, her face turning bright red in an instant. She should probably find some way to get Emma out of here, shouldn’t she? She would be denied the undoubtedly spectacular image of the huge woman getting even bigger and tearing down a house all around her, but that would cause some problems, wouldn’t it. She was also surprised by how agreeable Emma was being right now! Had… had all of this happened because she never once tried to assert herself in the first place? This was the first time she’d ever tried talking to her about her issues, and the giant woman had just caved immediately! What kind of topsy-turvy world was-

She never finished that thought. Emma’s left breast suddenly pushed against the minuscule woman, pinning her against the door she’d stood in front of. Robin had experienced Emma’s chest from many angles before, but this was her first time ever having the nipple mashed directly into her body. It was also much bigger than it was normally! It almost felt like the huge nipple was attempting to cave in her torso it pushed against her so powerfully.

Luckily, an ominous creaking sound echoed through the entire room. And, seconds later, the entire house fell apart, leaving nothing but a giant, naked Emma lying where it once stood. Robin was still trapped safely under her heavy tit, while the now significantly-larger giantess flipped the roof still resting on her own body away, and sat up where the house had once been.

“Thank you for the opportunity to live here between jobs.” Emma said, brushing wood chips and pink insulation out of her long, black hair. “You’re… you’re okay down there, right?”

Robin tried to move any part of her body, but the heavy boob weighed far, far too much for her to push away. The most she could manage was a quiet wobble, until Emma sat up and brushed some of the debris that rained down onto the rest of her body away.

“Oops.” She said, peeling her tiny housemate off of her nipple, and dropping her in front of her big toes. “You know how it is. Sometimes you just grow really big, right?” She laughed.

Robin had no idea what the giantess was talking about. All she could do was stare at the round toes she’d just been dropped in front of and salivate. Her bravery and fortitude had lasted all of two minutes against Emma. She had since devolved into a more primal, lust-driven state. She stared at the big toes and wondered if, well, since Emma had destroyed the house the two had shared for the past couple of months. Maybe… maybe Robin could go with her to wherever they moved to next?

“I actually…” Robin said, running out of breath as she imagined herself crawling between two of those toes and lying down for a nap. “There… there actually is… something you could do for me. You know, since I won that game last night, and all.” She managed to squeak out. Her entire body flushed a bright red as she struggled to find the next words. How was she supposed to say “Please let me be your tiny slave forever” in a way that didn’t sound weird?

Emma raised an eyebrow. A knowing look began to slowly form on her face. She knew exactly what Robin wanted, now.