- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Anyway, this was commissioned by @AmberPonce8 on Twitter and it's a story about Emma being nice for once. Nice to tinies and if you've read some of these episodes beforehand you know something's going to happen by the end. But what you'll get is giga, micro, foot stuff, and a mouth scene. Also naked boobs at the end. Enjoy!

As always if you'd like to support me the lewdest way to do so is by buying a premium story stuffed with pics at my e-junkie store https://egsizestuff.e-junkie.com/

or you can just send me a one-time tip if that's more your speed via Ko-fi https://ko-fi.com/emmagear



Emma’s face was a deep, deep frown. She walked up to the front door of her home, and sighed. Another shitty day of work had left her drained as all the joy from what was supposed to be a new, amazing career had just faded. Sighing, she opens the front door and steps inside. She doesn’t know what to do with herself. She just felt… lost. It hadn’t even been a week at this new job and she had been so excited those first few days!

That was gone. Times had changed, and she contemplated turning in her two weeks. It turns out that being a Goddess of Destruction is not just a thing in fiction. It’s a real job that one can be hired to do, and through some bizarre turn of events Emma was chosen to be exactly that. At least, that was the assumption. The letter she’d received offering the position had been made out to “Mae” but that name had all the same letters as her own. Why wouldn’t it be a typo?

And now here she was. Stuck in a rut. Living a life of monotony. Waking up every morning at the crack of dawn, going outside, growing to an absolutely unfathomably large size, and walking over vast swathes of humanity on alien worlds so far away from her own home they hadn’t even been discovered yet. It started off cool. Hell, it started off great! She loved dragging her toes through populated cities, bulldozing hundreds of thousands of little multicolored humanoids in the process. Sometimes the people she crushed looked just like humans. Other times they took on a distinctly more alien appearance. Something more akin to jellyfish was a popular look. Not that it mattered. Humanoid or alien she was always so big that no one living on the planet could have done anything to prevent her from walking all over them. And while that brought its own excitement for a time, it had already faded completely.

She sighed. Whatever. She was home now. Home is where she would look for something to do, find she couldn’t dedicate any amount of time to anything given the hour, and just climb in bed with another wasted night. Then she’d wake up. Clean up. Go outside. Clock in. Spend 8 hours shuffling around microscopic peoples and their belongings. Clock out. Go back home. And… nothing. This was her life now.

She needed a change.

Closing the door behind her, Emma walked inside and dropped onto her couch. The entire wooden frame creaked as even at her “natural” size Emma was a massively huge woman. Maybe that was what she was missing? Perhaps wandering around a planet with people closer to her own size would spice things up…?

No, that would never work. Part of the whole point was to be invincible. Being an unstoppable engine of destruction that everything else feared and could not possibly be harmed by anything any of the worlds she visited attempted. Well, maybe then she could mix things up by growing even bigger? She certainly had it within her to grow beyond planetary sizes if she chose. It wasn’t a thing she got to indulge in often as she had grown too accustomed to the comforts of modern life to ever risk crushing her precious Earth, but she didn’t give a fuck about these alien worlds. Why should she? She was there to destroy, and simply existing at her size would result in untold damage. Maybe if she sped things up she could process more planets in a day, though.

Emma sighed, as realization gracefully fell upon her again. It just didn’t sound interesting. If anything it sounded far more boring. And how was she supposed to quit anyway?! What, was she going to call God and ask to step down from her role? After only a week? She was already on bad terms with the guy after a brief stint as an angel!

Defeated, Emma kicked her feet up onto the table in front of her couch, and slumped over. Maybe the only option really was to just let herself be fired. Just do a very, very poor job. That was a thing, right? This was far from a traditional workplace, but surely even she’s expected to follow through on her obligations. Rather than assume a more destroyer-friendly size she could stop at a couple thousand feet. Then lounge by a beach. Hopefully one that was non-toxic at such a relatively small size.

A slight tickling sensation rose up from between Emma’s toes as she stewed in silence. Groaning, she looked down at her bare feet under the assumption she now had to deal with ants, or some other pest infestation. How was she going to afford an exterminator?! She hadn’t even been paid yet!

Emma’s eyes went wide.

“AM I EVEN GOING TO GET FUCKIN’ PAID?!” She shouted, placing her face into her hands. As she did so the irritating tickling between her toes continued. She hadn’t spotted an ant immediately but this time she adjusted her glasses and squint to examine her toes more closely. She was, after all, pretty big. And ants, by contrast, were very small. Maybe it had just evaded her gaze earlier.

But rather than spot an annoying ant between her toes, Emma spotted something… unique. She leaned forward, feeling her colossal breasts flatten out against her knees as she did so. She was going to solve this once and for all. Hopefully it was actually an ant, and not a bedbug, or something far worse.

It was none of those things. The actual source of the minute itchiness was so fascinating it didn’t even seem it could be real. It appeared she’d inadvertently brought something home with her after a long day out destroying. But the occupants of the planet she’d been visiting were far too small to be seen on their own, though. They’d have been impossible to feel on their own if she weren’t specifically paying attention.

No. What had gotten her attention wasn’t just the people occupying the space between her toes. It was their homes. Their tiny vehicles. Their ever so slightly larger buildings. Hell, it looked like entire towns were nestled between her toes and had shrunken alongside her when she’d returned to normal. They were still intact, just adhered to the soft skin between her toes as it seemed they were in a bit of a panic over their new situation. Maybe they’d been trying to contact her? Has this ever happened before? Maybe she’d inadvertently squished dozens of towns that had been stuck between her gigantic toes after finishing work all last week.

Then it hit her. Emma smiled. She had something new to do. A new angle to try out in regards to her job. Her job as a destroyer did not technically require her to actually destroy the things she visited, after all. The wording in the contract had been uniquely specific on that front. So specific that even a simpleton like her had noticed.

No, the populations of the planets she’d visited only had to be neutralized. While that typically meant crushed, there was nothing saying she couldn’t just… bring them home with her. Maybe she could get a small glass tank to house them in! She could feed, and nurture them, and allow peoples from different planets to mingle together. Create a new utopia of microscopic people living in her home! Like an ant farm, but way cooler!

It was very bizarre to Emma just how excited she was getting over this latest realization. But she had made her decision! These microscopic people between her toes were going to be the first citizens of Emmatopia! Only she wasn’t going to call it Emmatopia! She hated the way that sounded immediately after thinking of it!

Hopping about carefully on one foot Emma made her way over to her kitchen and grabbed the first thing that seemed like it would work as temporary storage. A brownie pan! With careful maneuvering she pressed her toes against the edge of the pan, and carefully scraped the tiny little civilization out from between her toes.

It was a disaster. Despite her extreme care when moving her foot around she was devastated to watch everything fall apart during the transfer. Worried sick, she took a deep breath, brought her face dangerously close to the pan, and watched.

It was the most fascinating thing she’d ever seen. The debris was, before her very eyes, being cleaned up and used to construct new, replacement buildings. There had to be something bizarre going on, here. Maybe there was an extreme time difference between herself and the microbes she loomed so large over? If that were the case, the amount of time she was able to hold her breath had to have been the equivalent of weeks to them. Before her very eyes new buildings were constructed, and the people began to move about their lives. Perhaps they’d already grown used to seeing a woman as large as a continent hovering so closely over them who watched their every movement.

“That’s fuckin’ cool.” Emma said without thinking. Even that slight action had devastating effects on the populace beneath her, as the buildings she’d watched be carefully remade were blown apart from her breath alone. But, once again, they were restored in a manner of seconds. They were so resourceful!

Emma stood back up. This was the coolest thing ever. She had gone from being a literal Goddess of Destruction to these things, to just being a plain old Goddess. She controlled everything for them, now. She could, if she so desired, wipe them all out as easily as she had wiped out the rest of their kind back home. But they’d already charmed her. Wiping them all out was the furthest thing from her mind right now.

“Welcome, to EMMATOPIA!” She said, placing her hands on her hips while bending over to loom over the little people again. Her gigantic breasts jostled around the inside of her ill-fitting shirt as she did so, coming dangerously close to pushing away the pan. Taking a step back, she breathed a sigh of relief when she’d cleared enough space to leave the little people alone.

She’d had enough destruction! She was going to care for these little people, and give them everything they needed. She would be their protector, and destroy all evil that tried to bring harm onto them. She was going to use her incredible stature as a force for good for once in her life!

The sun may have already set but Emma quickly left her home after making sure again that her people were safe again. First she paid a visit to an old acquaintance. A woman who owned a pet shop that she’d worked at briefly.

It turns out Emma had grossly underestimated how close they were. She walked in expecting to be greeted with a hug and a hello, but instead was ordered to leave. A lot of screaming about pens ensued, but Emma needed a tank. So she just grabbed one off a shelf and rushed out amidst a torrent of screams. She managed to return home safely minutes later, and after dropping the aquarium onto the table next to the shelf she took another look at the city’s progress. To see how Emmatopia, the city with the horrible name, was doing.

Things were going well! Or they had been. Now she’d have to transport it… again. And the logistics of doing that were still a mystery. Perhaps she should use a fingernail again? Or…

An idea struck.

“Hey! I’m going to move you guys now.” Emma said, placing a hand over her mouth so none of her breath would blow over the thriving town far below. “I’m going to need all of you to get on board, and then I’ll safely move you to your new home, okay?”

With that proclamation, Emma crouched over her table and looked at the tiny city. Turning her head to the side she took a deep breath, counted down from three, and opened her mouth. It took a good deal of willpower to exhale only slightly after doing so. Just earlier she’d seen how easily the people were able to rebuild after exhaling by accident. She just had to hope they understood her intentions well enough to know she didn’t want them to rebuild in the pan again. They needed to board her body to receive passage to their next location.

And the way they would be traveling? Emma’s heart seized in her chest as she slowly drew her tongue out from between her lips, and placed it flat onto the bottom of the pan. Her tongue must have been unfathomably large to the population inside. Then again, they’d already seen quite a bit of her body by now, so this was a comparatively tiny part.

Regardless she remained as still as she could, and waited. The Emmaliens, as she’d decided to call them, seemed to sense her noble intentions, and packed up their belongings in some manner or another to make the brief trek to the giantess’s tongue. The slick, pink muscle could have easily housed a city large enough to house hundreds of thousands of the microbes. A thought that was not lost on them as they carried with them an uneasiness even as they did as expected.

Logic was their primary driving force, however. After all, if the gigantic woman intended to kill them there were so many options available to her. She did not have to try and coerce them into her tongue to do so. The topic was debated for what seemed like several hours to them, but the decision was eventually made to go.

Emma’s thought process only went as far as the assumption that her tongue was moist, and sticky. She could pull it inside of her mouth to carry them over to the aquarium. It would take seconds to her, but she was sure they could get by on a couple of weeks living inside of her mouth so long as she was able to hold her breath. Even that stray thought was altogether exciting to the unfathomably large woman.

Just the mental image of hundreds, if not thousands of these microbe sized people making the journey across the metal of the pan to the base of her tongue. Seeing the colossal mouth that stretched higher into the sky than the atmosphere had back on their own planet. Spending days, if not weeks constructing an apparatus to scale the bottom of her tongue. All in the aim to get somewhere that was assumed to be safer. Touching down on the giantess’s tongue, and feeling their feet be coated in her saliva. Once again feeling Emma’s endlessly huge body with their own after leaving the space between her toes so long ago.

She was absolutely everything to them. She could have so effortlessly raised her tongue to the roof of her mouth to crush them all without a second’s thought. The power was intoxicating, and having a tiny city offer her so much presumed love and admiration was bringing about a change in the woman.

While all of that was going on she quickly ripped open the box the aquarium had come in, and dropped the base onto the table. Seconds later she opened her mouth again, and lay her tongue flat onto the surface below. For the microbes the trip had indeed taken weeks. They had just grown accustomed to living on the tongue of a being infinitely times larger than themselves, and had even grown to appreciate some of the accommodations Emma provided. A naturally occurring source of nourishment was present at all times and in every direction in the form of endless seas of warm saliva that had pooled on her tongue. They were far too small to get caught up in the thick liquid, as they weren’t even able to break the surface tension without using a bit of force.

And they feasted like kings. They’d already been years without any suitable fresh food sources since they’d survived on her toes so long ago, but now they had an endless, bountiful supply of sustenance available. Sensing their trip was coming to an end, they made sure to gather as much of the stuff as they could with the intention of bringing it to their new home. They also made sure to thank their giant Goddess for the gift.

“You guys are so fuckin’ small.” Emma said after her mouth had been cleared of her little things. Her tongue felt a little dry after they were gone which she hadn’t expected and merely chalked it up to the excitement running through her. She watched the inside of that aquarium for several more seconds, and thought about all the things that her little people could do. Or the things they could do for her.

The thought of having thousands of them return to her toes for a while instantly entered her mind. Having them run around toes bigger than cities was certainly interesting. A drop of sweat could have provided them with… something, probably. She wasn’t as resourceful as these little people were! She had no idea what they were capable of!
Her eyes went wide. What if there were other survivors? Microscopic beyond all belief, but lost. Trapped between the wrinkles of her sole. Just hoping beyond hope that a rescue would come from them. Tiny adventurers who’d been too ambitious in the presence of a continent-sized woman. People who had survived on what her foot had to offer.

She wiggled her toes at the nice thoughts. Just by existing she was providing them with shelter of some sort. Or so she assumed.

“Alright, listen up little people! I want all of you to build a BIG city. Just… HUGE! Cover this entire aquarium with it! I’ll be back.”

With that statement, Emma stood up again. These people had to have been some flavor of super intelligent as she could just sense that they understood her. And this was despite the fact that even a sentence from her had to have taken hours for them to hear. She’d be their Goddess for eons! A month for her would have to be like… a millennia to them! She’d be an everlasting presence that they would have to contend with. To keep pleased. All for her, while she got to bask in their adoration. They would keep her happy.

It was a perfect system.

With that thought, she smiled down at her little playthings again, and placed the four glass walls of the aquarium into place. Sighing, she dropped the top on to lock them in safely, and left. She could just go into work early tomorrow, and let the people have a good amount of time to rebuild. She was also quite eager to start a new day and bring new people to Emmatopia, the land she would have to eventually come up with a new name for.

The rest of the night flew by. Sleep came nearly instantly and when Emma woke back up the sun hadn’t even risen yet. She jumped out of bed, rushed back to the aquarium, and pressed her face against the glass wall to look at what had taken place overnight. A period of time that had to have been years to the little people below. Maybe even decades? She wasn’t sure. She wasn’t a mathematician! Had she faded from their memories completely? What would they do if she showed up now?

Popping the top off the aquarium Emma peered over the edge, and frowned. There was, once again, a near-microscopic city situated around the bottom of the aquarium, but it wasn’t at all what she’d expected. She wanted something vast, sprawling, and spread out all over the ground. Instead it was about the same size as the one she’d initially seen between her toes. Or even a little smaller if she really concentrated.

“What’s the holdup guys?” Emma asked, standing back up and folding her arms under her chest. Maybe there was something she could do to make them work faster? Or more efficiently? Or something.

Then it hit her. Materials! They probably still only had whatever they’d managed to salvage when leaving their home the day prior! You can’t build more if you don’t have anything extra! With that thought in mind Emma tossed aside the top of the aquarium and rushed outside. The sun was barely beginning to rise and Emma’s sudden appearance spooked a number of early-morning joggers outside. Especially when she made her way to the ground and scooped up a small handful of dirt. Making sure she also got a few pebbles in the mix she carried the entire thing back inside and dropped the pile near the city.

“Now you guys can… build things out of dirt. I guess.” Emma said, feeling concerned this wouldn’t be enough. They needed something more. Maybe a coin for metal? Or… iron fillings! She had bought a small canister of them to throw at magnets out of boredom one day, and surely that would be something more usable for them. Moments later she was pouring out a small amount of the metallic dust next to the dirt and rock, then stood back up to her full height.

She truly was like a Goddess to them, now. She’d identified one of their problems, and had solved it in a manner of seconds. She looked down at her chest, briefly wondering if she could provide them with some alternative sources of nourishment as well, before shaking her head. If they had survived overnight then they wouldn’t need her to flood their living space out of some underlying need to satisfy an interest of her own.

With that, Emma left for work. The cool morning breeze was rather chilly as the sun was still far from fully risen, but a true Goddess of Destruction had no work hours! She closed her eyes, counted down from ten, and then opened them again.
The instructions had sounded so silly when she received them, but that was in fact how it worked. After opening her eyes she was no longer outside of her home, but standing in the middle of the woods. Or whatever counted as a wooded area on this planet. She couldn’t hear a thing, which was good. Things always got so messy when she had to start growing in full view of someone else.

“HEY! IF ANYONE CAN HEAR THIS THEN YOU’D BETTER RUN AWAY!” Emma shouted, as her body began to expand in place. Seconds later she was bigger than the trees, then the buildings in the town nearby, then the skyscrapers downtown from the town nearby, and when she reached the same height as the clouds it felt silly to continue using a town as a reference point. Especially as she was nowhere near big enough while continuing to grow, taking care to move her feet away from anything nearby so she could find more citizens to bring back to Emmatopia, the city with a name that was admittedly beginning to grow on her.

After reaching a suitable size, Emma adjusted her glasses. There were so many small signs of civilization everywhere. She carefully moved her foot to the side, taking great care to position a thriving metropolis between her toes.

These people seemed to be roughly the same size as the ones she’d brought home yesterday. She wasn’t sure how she was supposed to bring them back, anyway. Maybe she should just rake her toes over a town, and let them try to rebuild in the debris between her toes as the first citizens presumably had? Or would this group simply give up and run away after her toes bulldozed everything they had ever known? Should she press her feet down to make sure they were level with the ground when bulldozing over towns for easier access?

“HEY!” Emma shouted, folding her arms under her gigantic chest. “I know you guys can understand me. It’s one of the perks of the job.” She explained, sensing millions of near-microscopic ears turning up to look at her.

Satisfied she had the attention of the world around her, she looked for a section of land that would suit her needs. Something out in the open with no cities nearby. Just a big stretch of plains. Thankfully this planet was rather sparsely populated, and after finding space that matched her requirements she lifted her bare foot high over the cities, moving slowly so the people living inside of them had plenty of time to consider just how easily she could wipe them all out.

But destruction was not on the itinerary today! She carefully moved her intimidating sole over to the empty plains, and pressed her big toe into the ground. She didn’t intend to cause any destruction in the process, but she noticed a small ripple travel through the earth when she made contact. Taking a deep breath again, she focused and gently twisted her toe from side to side in an effort to make a small divot.

Well, it was small to her. To these people it would have been a majestic canyon. They could spend the rest of their lives in the hole, living amongst themselves and start anew. The population of this entire landmass could comfortably fit inside if they were alone.

“I’m here to destroy your planet, but I’m feeling nice.” Emma said, dragging her toe back just a bit to make sure there was an easy entryway for the microscopic people. “Gather yourselves in that hole, and you will be spared. Understand?”

Almost immediately swarms of microscopic dots flooded out of the numerous cities nearby and made their way to the hole. Emma watched with rapt fascination as millions of people were able to comfortably fit into a space only slightly larger than her big toe. This was what she was missing in her life! Getting to see her true magnificence over these people! Why did she spend so much time crushing and destroying things smaller than herself when caring for them could be so fulfilling? It was like having a virtual pet, except they were real. Real thoughts, dreams, lives. All dedicated to honoring her.

A shiver ran down Emma’s spine as the trickle of bodies reaching the hole slowed to a stop. She waited a few more seconds, but saw nothing else traveling the roads. The cities had been evacuated. Now she could get going.

Raising a bare foot high overhead, Emma slammed it down onto a nickel-sized city in front of her toes. She smiled at the satisfaction of destruction, and pressed her toes together to annihilate anything that had been lucky enough to wind up in-between. Hell, it turned out that destroying civilizations this small was almost as appealing without any people inside of them! It’s not like she could hear much at their size anyway. This way she got to have the best of both worlds!

With that in mind, she began to march across the landscape. In less than a minute she’d wiped out nearly every patch of civilization she was able to see from her lofty vantage. Her feet were densely covered in the remains of a civilization that had been operating just fine until her arrival. A quick tap with her bare sole was all it took, and more gray patches turned into a footprint. An entirely different excitement was running through her knowing that the people who had been living here were still alive during all this. Watching as her gigantic feet pounded through everything they’d known with reckless abandon.

“No need to worry! I’ll get you all somewhere safe!” She proclaimed, resuming her walk around the planet and leaving it a desolate wasteland save for one very populated ditch in the middle of nowhere. Like so many other planets she visited this one had but a single landmass so she didn’t even have to repeat the process of decolonization on other continents. Just one and done!

The brief spot of exercise ended with her returning to the small hole she’d buried the people in. She didn’t offer them any additional words of encouragement, or comfort. She’d gotten the message across well enough as far as she was concerned. All she did was press the nail of her big toe into the ground just in front of them.

The massive crowd knew what she wanted them to do. Once again the mass of specks were on the move, climbing up onto the hard, smooth nail of Emma’s big toe. It was bigger than any single city they’d lived in, but without any of the amenities. It only took a few seconds before every single speck had made the trip to the top of Emma's big toe, bracing themselves for a journey.

Emma smiled down at her toes, admiring the ride they would be taking. She could sense their apprehension, but would put their minds at ease soon. They would learn to trust her, and love her as the first group had. With that thought in mind she gradually closed her eyes, and counted down from ten again.

And she was back outside of her home as if nothing had happened, though the sun was setting, now. Some dumb rule about traveling elsewhere taking a significant amount of time even though it felt instant to her. Dumb rules are dumb rules and she wished she could have something done about that.

But she was home! Emma hurried back inside to the aquarium, and peeked inside. Her eyes went wide at the image beneath her, as it seemed like an impossibly intricate city had been built inside. There were spaces set aside that looked like they were intended for farming, and various minuscule streets and simple buildings that had been set up everywhere. And the pile of materials she’d left behind had barely been used up!

“LISTEN UP LITTLE ONES!” Emma said, playing up the volume of her voice by talking more deeply. “I HAVE BROUGHT YOU NEW CITIZENS. PLEASE SHOW THEM AROUND… AND STUFF. HAIL EMMATOPIA!” She added, now quite pleased with the name.

With that she moved away the front panel again, awkwardly lifted her bare foot onto her table, and pressed the big toe populated with millions of microbes near the floor. Both sides took initiative this time, with a swarm of dots rushing out from the makeshift city to greet the newcomers, while those on her big toe rushed out to meet them. The transfer was quick and easy, but Emma wasn’t done yet.

Carefully pulling a chair out from her table, Emma sat down and raised both of her feet over the open side of the aquarium. She carefully laid her bare feet down on their sides, so the towering walls of her soles would encompass a significant amount of the entire city, and fill up a good amount of the aquarium itself.

“Scavenge anything else you can from my feet my fellow Emmatopians!” She added, watching the swarms of still-moving dots intensely. They took the command in stride, and instantly began to climb all over Emma’s bare soles to try and find anything that could be salvaged from her feet. She watched them for minutes at a time, impressed at how quickly they were able to spread over her soles and how small sections of her feet were being picked clean in the process.

Emma laid back in her seat, and closed her eyes, focusing on the sensations. A good deal of them had moved between her toes, as it seemed like there was a not-insignificant portion of the tiny world that had gotten stuck between them that could still be salvaged. She imagined what it must have been like for those tiny crews that could have numbered in the hundreds. Maybe even the thousands. Traveling as one between toes bigger than any mountain on their home planet, and scavenging over the dusky landscape for something that would prove useful to them back home.

The old Emma would have let them get in there before pressing her toes together, squishing thousands of lives in the blink of an eye. She wouldn’t have thought twice about it either, but she let them explore for now. In her mind they were grateful for the opportunity to climb her endlessly huge body and work on bettering themselves using her resources.

It did tickle, though. Nobody said being a Goddess would be easy, and trying not to laugh and move her feet at the feather-soft sensations brushing across her expansive feet were among the more difficult things she’d ever done.

“Change of plans!” She announced, slowly rotating her feet so they laid flat on the ground. These people were likely too small to be affected by such a fall, so she was certain there hadn’t been even any injuries to any of them. She only made sure to press her soles flat into the aquarium, and spread her toes as best she could. “It seems to me like all the good stuff is between my toes, so go fuckin’ wild.” She added, smiling mischievously as the tickling sensations not only returned, but intensified as they were focused on the gaps between her meaty toes.

Emma wasn’t sure how long she sat there in the kitchen, watching the little people move about her. It had to have been months, maybe even years for them, but probably amounted to nearly an hour for her. But eventually she’d grown tired of waiting. She wanted to see how much progress they could make with their new toys, and the best way to do that would be to let a significant amount of time pass again. And the best way to do that…

“Funs over!”

“Thank you, Emma!”

Emma’s eyes went wide.

Did… did that come from the city in front of her toes? She leaned forward again, looking for any sign of movement, before frowning. Of course she wouldn’t be able to see anything out of the ordinary.

“With your help we’ve been working on a device to communicate with you and learning your language. Thank you for sparing us your divine wrath!”

Emma smirked.

“Of course, my citizens. But I must be going to… exact punishment on other lands. Please leave my toes, so I can tend to my duties.” She added, and watched as the little swarms of dots escaped from between her toes and made their way back to the city below. A minute later her feet were clean once again, and she pulled her toes away.

“Goodbye for now.” She added, standing then placing the front panel of the aquarium up. The top was placed back onto it, and left them behind. Hopefully none of them would be following her in some sort of contraption and realizing she was just going to bed, and not doing more of her Goddess-ly duties. It was just a job for her, and nothing else!

Her sheer excitement made it difficult to fall asleep, but she gave in eventually. Once again she woke the next morning before the sun had even risen, and rushed to take a shower so she could appear her absolute best before her minuscule subjects. She needed to project an aura of divinity if she wanted to be taken seriously.

And when she strolled out of that shower completely nude, body glistening with water, she moved back to the kitchen and her aquarium. How would it look now? Would it be futuristic? Would there be tiny flying cars she’d have to avoid? Would there be a colossal temple dedicated to her?

“Hello, tiny subjects!” Emma said, pulling the top off of the aquarium and peering inside. To her great disappointment the city looked largely the same, though it had expanded quite a bit outward and now covered nearly the entirety of the box’s surface. What was the big deal?

“Hello, Emma!” A tiny voice echoed directly into her ear. “It’s been so long we weren’t sure we would be able to figure out how to use this old thing again.”

“No problem… you.” Emma said, realizing she didn’t even know her tiny little friend’s names. Or species. Or anything. “How are things down in Emmatopia?”

“They’re going excellently. It has been quite some time so you should be caught up on what’s happened since you last visited us so long ago. The people who were living here before us turned out to be quite the ignoble savages. Luckily we’ve taken them under heel, and they serve us now.”

“Oh?” Emma said, unable to hide how concerning that sounded. “That’s… unusual.”

“Nothing to worry about, Goddess. Can you believe they were still living in homes of mud and on dirt paths when you brought us to join them? Well, there’s none of that going on here anymore. We’re a civilized nation, now. And it’s all thanks to you. You saved us from an unenviable demise under your feet, and we saved them from a primitive life of nomadic survival. So again, thank you.”

Emma wasn’t sure what to think of that. She’d grown quite fond of the first group of tinies she’d encountered. They were, after all, the ones who’d managed to make themselves known to her, and had been so endlessly fascinating that they’d inspired her to get this aquarium in the first place.

“We’ve advanced quite a bit faster than we did on our home world thanks to you allowing us to scavenge your sacred soles for parts. We’re doing quite well, and some of us have grown very rich from everything you’ve provided for us.”

“Rich? You have some kinda currency system?” Emma asked, a creeping dread growing inside of her.

“Yes. For a while we were governed under some divine right of kings nonsense, but we’ve evolved past that, now. Those who are the most capable accumulate the most wealth, and have the most power. It’s a win for everyone!”

Emma’s jaw dropped.

“I can tell you’re very pleased! So what can we do for you, Goddess? It would be our pleasure to-“

“YOU’VE INVENTED CAPITALISM!” Emma shouted, tossing the top of the aquarium away in one smooth movement.
“Is there something wrong with tha-“

Both of Emma’s hands scooped under her still-moist breasts, and she hefted them over the top of the aquarium. She whispered a tearful goodbye to her experiment, then let go

All at once her gigantic breasts flopped into the glass box. While it was an expansive space the size of a country to the tiny occupants it wasn’t quite big enough to house Emma’s generous chest. They spread around in every direction and filled the box, while she pushed down on her chest to make sure every square centimeter inside of the box was filled with her boobs.

The aquarium simply wasn’t built to withstand such internal pressure. All four of the glass panels began to crack only a few seconds after she’d leaned forward and smeared her wet boobs all over the insides. She swayed from side to side to make sure no square inch of the box was untouched. Making sure to stand up ever so slightly she delighted at the sight of the box coming up with her, before the glass panels could fully give in.

Emma’s nipples touched the bottom of the aquarium at last. She shuddered at the sensation, and wiped her breasts back and forth. She didn’t want this anymore. She’d just go back to destroying things after this. She wanted every trace of this adventure gone. Erased from history. And after several seconds more seconds she got her wish when the glass box finally exploded, raining glass shards all over her feet.

She waited several seconds. There was no movement in the aquarium as far as she could tell. Nor was there any on her nipples, or boobs at all. And best of all, there was no voice in her ear talking to her. Second turned into minutes, before she finally felt as if she could let her guard down. If there was anyone still alive, they were going to have a significantly more difficult time surviving now.

Emma’s look of exasperation gradually turned into a frown. This job sucked. She was just going to not go to work today, and relax. She just couldn’t handle going to work like this. The idea that she’d created something truly evil in her home was a little too much to bear right now.

Someone else could take on the job of Goddess of Destruction. Maybe there really was a Mae out there who would be delighted to resume the role after her. Hopefully God, or whoever the fuck else was in charge up there would realize her mistake after she failed to show up to work for a few days.

And hopefully there wouldn’t be any repercussions for her after this. Pissing off divine entities had never ended poorly for anyone, right?