- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
New Emma Episode! This one's fun and it's got a big focus on GIGA and BOOBS. It's fun! I hope you like it and I'd talk more about it but that's really all you need to know going in. Being a deity is fun. Hope you enjoy and make sure to leave all the reviews and stuff!

As always, if you'd like to support me then the lewdest way to do so is by buying a premium story at my E-Junkie here! https://egsizestuff.e-junkie.com/

or you can just send me a one-time tip if that's more your speed via Ko-fi https://ko-fi.com/emmagear


It sounded as if a nuke had gone off. The ground rumbled violently, throwing people and vehicle alike into the air before it cracked apart if the entire Earth were being split in two. Buildings were swallowed whole, and before anyone could even attempt to figure out what was going on the world went dark. Not pitch black, thankfully, but the sun was clearly being blocked by… something. Something big. Terrified screams could be heard outside as crowds ran for their lives. Police and ambulance sirens quickly joined in the cacophony of noises as what sounded to many like the end of the world was taking place outside.

And all of that woke Luke from his sleep.

He hated this. He closed his eyes and tried to ignore it, hoping it would all go away. That only seemed to make the noises outside louder, and a follow-up earthquake so powerful it launched him out of his own bed confirmed that his time to sleep was over. This was just how this particular Monday was going to be started, wasn’t it? Grumbling, he waited for the entire apartment complex to stop shaking before climbing to his feet.

There was no light. Whatever was going on outside had cut the power, and the sun’s morning rays weren’t visible thanks to whatever was blocking them. If he was going to be so rudely awoken then surely he could have had electricity! Then he could-

With a soft click, the power came back on.

“Thanks.” He muttered, yawning as he went to find something to drink. No sooner had he stepped in the kitchen that he felt another powerful quake vibrate through the entire floor. He held onto the wall as he waited for it to subside, rolling his eyes when he saw his refrigerator lying on the floor. And not even on its backside! He couldn’t open the door when the heavy appliance was lying on it.

Luke really, really did not want to deal with this right now. It was only seven in the morning! Couldn’t this have waited? He had been busy until pretty late last night! Surely that was worth allowing him more time to rest?

His answer came in the form of a sudden spike in screams outside, followed by his entire apartment flipping onto its side. Holding onto the wall quickly became an impossibility as it was seamlessly transformed into the new floor, but by some miracle his place was mostly intact. Sure, all of his belongings had been tossed from they’d been placed when the apartment shifted 90 degrees, but at least he was still breathing. Unlike probably thousands, if not millions of others just outside of his door.

Climbing back to his feet, he dusted himself off, and gradually began the climb to get to his front door. With his floors now being the walls he was at least thankful that he had opted to install expensive shag carpeting. It was unattractive and a huge pain to clean, but made the climb to his front door, which was no on the ceiling, much easier.

The hallways were even easier. His apartment seemed to have been the only one spared, as the rest were in utter shambles. Typical, he thought. He was always the lucky one. Sighing, he walked across the walls through debris, broken glass, and other building materials before he was able to climb through a broken section of the building’s outer wall.

Fresh air. It may have been rather… humid, and carried with it a familiar scent, but at least he was back out in the real world.

Where chaos reigned. Cars and people alike fled in the cracked streets, looking for a safe place to hide. One that didn’t exist, as Luke knew all too well. Some people cried. Others grew angry. All wanted to survive. Yawning and stretching his arms over his head, Luke craned his neck up to get a better look at… whatever was causing all the ruckus today.

He frowned.

“Really?”

To any who might have seen him he’d seem a mad man. Standing outside in nothing but a pair of pajamas with his arms folded over his chest, thoroughly unperturbed by what seemed to be the very end of the world unfolding before them. Worse yet, he was addressing the impossibly massive figure that seemed to consume the entire sky. None knew what she was, save that she looked humanoid, and feminine. With flawless tanned skin and a pair of breasts hanging from her chest that seemed to be on a crash course with the entire planet.

She hadn’t even made contact yet, but her very presence had already dealt a great deal of damage. Much of the city was already too damaged to stand, still in the midst of falling apart when what appeared to be a nipple comparable in size to the entire state descended from the heavens above. Luke rolled his eyes as the gigantic being was bringing her boob down so the nipple would strike his hometown directly. The hard nub glowed a bright red as it re-entered the earth’s atmosphere. Terror all around him spiked to unheard-of levels as the people realized that there was just no way out of this. They were all destined to be crushed under the gigantic breast of a woman so massive she could only be described as a cosmic entity.

Existential dread was the flavor of the hour as humanity received a reminder of its status in the universe. Puny. Pathetic. Nothing before a true Goddess whose very chest was several times larger than the planet they lived on. Hell, many were sure that the entire human race could have comfortably moved to that the boob that nipple topped and lived out the rest of their days with great ease. And that was just one of them!

“COME ON ALREADY!” Luke shouted.

The unfathomably huge woman’s nipple made contact with the planet. The entire city Luke lived in was extinguished in a nanosecond before the skin pressed down with enough pressure to crack through the very crust of the planet itself. Earth valiantly held its shape for a split-second, before it gave in from the overwhelming pressure and split at the seams.

Any place that had not been struck directly was quickly overwhelmed with magma rising from the planet’s core. This was the end of humanity.

And Luke had somehow, miraculously, survived it all. Trapped in the faintest wrinkle on the giant Goddess’s nipple, a small section of the street surrounding his body had remained intact. The world was eerily silent now, and while it was certainly… exciting on some level to be trapped with a being so unfathomably huge, he had things to do. He’d been through this song and dance before! He’d tried climbing the impossibly huge and admiring the view such a perch provided him!

“I HAVE TO GET TO WORK!” He shouted.

A deep, ominous rumbling was the only sound he got in response. For a split-second he felt an overwhelming pressure over his entire body.

Then, in the blink of an eye, it all vanished.

The silence was gone. Replaced not with the screams that had been giving him a monstrous headache moments prior, but the sounds of a bustling city. Rather than an endless expanse of soft skin encompassing his entire existence, the neighborhood he had once lived in popped back into existence. The world had returned to the way it should be. Leaving him standing outside on the sidewalk.

In nothing but his pajamas.

“Put some clothes on, ya freak!”

“Thanks Ms. Applegate.” Luke grumbled at his neighbor as he turned and marched back into his apartment building. This had been going on for weeks now. It had been exciting at first. Hell, even arousing! He did, after all, have a fetish for women of extraordinary scale.

“What are you doing outside?”

“Nothing.” Luke said, walking past the doorman and into the elevator. This was his life now, he supposed. Apocalyptic world ending destruction ruining an already-poor night of sleep. The worst part was he felt pretty certain that she could have done something about that problem, too! If she was so capable of very much shouldn’t it have been within her ability to just make it so his short night of sleep was nevertheless restful? Or maybe even remove the need to sleep entirely!

Sighing, he pressed the button for the fourth floor, and watched the doors close. He remembered how this all began. How… exciting it had all been the first time. And he was fairly certain she could have done something to bring back the excitement as well!

The elevator began to move up. It was nearly a month ago now that his life had been turned upside-down. He had just gone into work like normal. An average, every day job doing average, every day work at a restaurant. He’d wait tables, pick up people’s food, not be paid enough, and put on a fake smile to try and eke a few extra dollars in tips.

Then… she had walked in. She was the living embodiment of just about every last one of his fetishes at once. She stood at nearly nine feet in height, completely dwarfing even the tallest people he worked with. People who made him feel small looked positively puny next to her.

He moved ahead of all the other wait staff to ensure he got the chance to serve her. Her skin was a lovely caramel hue and her thick curves implied to him that he would have to use all of his strength to carry whatever absurd order only a woman of her size could put down.

“Water.”

This was a sit-down restaurant. Not the highest-scale place, of course. Luke didn’t have the pedigree to be hired by anything that required more than a high school degree, but it was nice enough. And if someone wanted water they would have been better served at a fast food place. Or maybe even just a convenience store. Nevertheless he did as told, bringing her a cup filled with ice and a pitcher of water. He flashed a smile, and tilted the glass container over her cup when she stopped him suddenly.

“Wait.” She had said, locking eyes with him.

For a split-second he felt like something had grabbed hold of his head and squeezed. Hard.

Then she smiled. A warm, knowing smile. One that made him uneasy in its familiarity considering they had only met seconds prior.

“Luke.” She said.

He wasn’t wearing a name tag. Or anything else to identify him. Policy was to introduce himself and have the customer refer to him by name after offering it first.

“Want to see something cool?” She had asked, arching her back so her gigantic breasts threatened to tear the ill-fitting shirt she wore. He had gulped, then nodded quietly. Could this really have been happening to him? This was the sort of thing that normally only happened in porno movies! Was she really trying to proposition him in the middle of the work day?!

The towering woman winked.

And in the blink of an eye her shirt tore open. The sounds of cloth ripping drew the attention of every pair of eyes in the small restaurant for but a second before the giant woman’s top essentially disintegrated. With the largest pair of breasts he’d ever seen on full display he moved the notepad he was carrying to take her order with between his legs, hoping she hadn’t seen his shame.

Thankfully, that didn’t seem to be the case. She wasn’t paying much of anything any mind as, only a second later, the tanned giantess’s head bumped into the ceiling. Her black hair bounced wildly as she collided, and she spoke in a voice much louder than the one she’d entered the restaurant with.

“FUCK!”

Very unbecoming of such a pretty woman, but Luke did not have much time to concentrate on that. As only a moment later the chair she was sitting on broke apart, and she had to bend over to stay inside of the building. He took a step backwards, but as her feet ripped through the flimsy flip-flops she’d been wearing on her way inside he suddenly found himself shoved over by her bare foot.

Panic had begun to take hold from the people inside as the rapidly-growing woman lost the rest of her clothes. Luke himself had been transfixed as this vision of beauty gradually straightened herself out, tearing apart the entire roof above her in the process and exposing her nude, growing form to the outside world.

Luke wasn’t willing to wait any longer. He turned tail and ran outside of the restaurant while the rest of the crowds were barely beginning to step out of their seats. He watched as she grew taller and taller at incredible speeds until just her gigantic ass was situated on the entirety of his place of employment.

That had been a close call, but she whipped her hair from side to side to shake loose some debris, before looking down and locking eyes with him again. His heart skipped a beat as she winked down at him.

And then her growth exploded.

It had taken the giant woman about 30 seconds to reach the staggering height of 50 feet. Over the next thirty seconds she would, still sitting down, begin to see past the clouds. Her head soared into the sky as her body stretched miles up. It quickly became impossible to see for any of the people who had been around at ground zero.

Her feet pushed aside buildings as she expanded outwards. Her toes flexed, ripping up huge swathes of the streets while her thighs threatened to consume all of downtown. The biggest breasts on the planet were now like twin celestial bodies, blocking her face from view for everyone down below.

Everyone else was already in the midst of running away. Luke remained rooted in place. He stood still, watching as the giantess continued to expand, with seemingly the only safe space being exactly where he stopped. Right where, at this very moment, a pussy big enough to consume a half-dozen skyscrapers at once was situated.

He couldn’t explain why. He just… felt compelled to stay. He knew he should have run, but watching all of his thought-to-be-impossible fantasies come true at the same time was a powerful motivator. Turning to the sides he could see nothing but soft thighs. Large enough to encompass the entirety of the block he worked on. Then all of downtown.

Finally her growth slowed to a stop. Now even her breasts were difficult to see from the ground as they were situated so high up that the sky obscured them. Chaos reigned at street level as her expanding posterior had crushed the majority of the city and those still safe between her legs fled as quickly as they could.

And still Luke stood there. Looking at her.

Her fingertip descended from the heavens, like a Goddess deigning to pay a visit to the mortals she ruled over. Her nails weren’t overly long, but her sheer size made for an excellent scoop as she carved a hole into the ground beneath him and tore an enormous section of the city out from beneath him.

Luke, whether or not he wanted to, went up with it.

Higher and higher he was raised with that little nailful of the city. As he rose into the sky he got a true appreciation for this woman’s grand scale. In a split second he had moved past her thighs, and was already at what would have been cruising height for an airplane. He moved higher, past a rounded belly that could have eaten thousands- no, millions of people his size. He was a speck on a scrap of dirt to her, and as he rose to her gigantic chest he felt the stirring in his pants tighten considerably.

With excruciating gentleness the fingernail stopped its ascent. The air was thin this high up, and he could just tell that he was on the edge of the planet’s atmosphere. It didn’t take a genius to know that a fall from this height would have certainly been deadly, but she seemed to go out of her way to ensure this was a pleasant ride.

Instead she tilted the contents of her fingernail onto her nipple. The nub, bigger around than the entire city would have been if she hadn’t crushed the majority of it under her thighs and ass, comfortably housed all of the debris and proved a firm, but not-dangerous place for him to land.

Luke couldn’t believe it. He was on a giant woman’s breast. No… giant did not begin to cover it. She was mythical. Colossal. Otherworldly in size. The largest organisms that had ever existed on Earth would have been microscopic next to her. Why had he earned such special treatment?

He knelt, and placed both hands onto the firm skin beneath him. He couldn’t believe this was real. Though the air was thin he wanted to experience more. As various parts of the city she’d dropped onto her nipple fell away, he was left with the sight of a boob that filled his entire vision. A breast bigger than his entire state. He could have taken days to hitchhike across it, but where would the fun in that be?

No, he stood, and took his first steps on the giantess’s body. He could smell her scent everywhere, and she was utterly intoxicating. He wanted to see how long it would take for him to reach the edge of her areola, and step out onto the softer, squishier breast proper.

He started with a walk. Then evolved into a jog. Then he began to run. Before he knew it he was sprinting at full speed across an areola that looked to be thousands of feet across. It didn’t seem like it for some time, but he was glad to confirm that he was making progress.

And even that drew his attention. She was just… so big. He had tired himself out and had to have run at least the distance of two football fields, but he wasn’t even halfway across her areola yet.

He looked up, and was surprised to see the giantess watching him. She adjusted her glasses, jostling her breasts ever so slightly from the movement. He dropped and clutched the skin as best he could to prevent falling over, but even the thought of falling off of her body seemed laughable. She was just so big he would have to have been launched miles to actually fall off.

And when the gigantic breast became something of a stable surface again, he broke into a run. He was going to do this. He could hear her breathing far above, and saw her smile down at him. She was amused by all of this!

Luke reached the halfway point when something went wrong. The distance he’d already covered seemed to vanish beneath his feet. Her nipple seemed to grow even larger, and for a second he wondered if perhaps he was having an effect on her. That she enjoyed his little movements so much her nipple was growing erect. The thought nearly made him fall over as he was maddeningly excited, but he quickly realized what was actually going on.

Craning his neck up he watched the giantess grow even larger still. His delicate perch at the edge of the planet’s atmosphere rocketed higher into the air, quickly sending him out into space. He feared that he would drift away and die alone, but she had already grown so impossibly huge that she seemed to have both her own gravity and something resembling a breathable atmosphere now. He was stuck firm to her breast as he could something powerful taking place far below.

She had outgrown the planet. His home was no more. He knew he should have been devastated by that news… but he was not. He got to spend his time with a real, live Goddess now. She would care for him. She would provide him with affection. She would be the land he walked on. A living landscape for him to spend the rest of his days on. If he were so inclined he could start walking now and die of old age before he reached her feet.

She was his everything.

And he liked it just fine that way.

Sadly, it was not to be.

The tightness in his pants had been building up ever since he originally caught sight of her. Standing in the restaurant at nearly nine feet, he figured that she would be the closest his greatest fantasies would ever have at coming true. She was no galaxy-spanning giant deity, but she was a form that would draw the attention of and dominate absolutely everyone in a crowd. Then she’d proven him wrong, growing and growing so unfathomably enormous that she crushed the very planet underneath her.

He had to relieve himself. And with a boob bigger than a country at his service he had plenty of real estate to cover. His belt was undone. His pants were dropped. His boxers fell around his ankles. He jumped, ready to press his naked body into the breasts of his dreams.

When it all vanished.

With a soft pop he was fully dressed again. He held in his hands a pitcher of water that he was pouring into a cup filled with ice. A cup that quickly overflowed, and spilled out onto the table and floor before he realized what had happened.

He was back in the restaurant. Standing in front of the seated giant woman. Her elbows were on the table, and she looked down at him. She gave him a playful wink, and he heard a voice in the back of his mind.

“There’s plenty more where that came from.”

“Plenty more indeed.” Luke muttered to himself as the elevator dinged. The doors opened, revealing the fourth floor hallway. He shuffled to his apartment door, tired. Maybe he could call in to work late, and spend the time having another nap? Or would she know what he planned, and use that opportunity to-

Luke sighed. This was his life now.