- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Another commission! This time for Vanderband over on DA and this time the title is pretty indicative of exactly what you're getting. Just a little over 5,000 words of butt stuff. Squishing, sliding bodies into, worshiping. All that fun stuff. Butts galore. If you like butts you'll like this chapter. If you don't then I'm sorry but there's still a few more in this current batch of commissions I haven't done yet!

As always, if you'd like to support me then the lewdest way to do so is by buying a premium story at my E-Junkie here! https://egsizestuff.e-junkie.com/

or you can just send me a one-time tip if that's more your speed via Ko-fi https://ko-fi.com/emmagear


?AUUUGH! I?M BORED!?

Every single window for hundreds of feet around rattled at the Emma?s exclamation of boredom. She?d exaggerated the cry in the hopes that the obvious devastation she would cause by being so unnecessarily loud would help alleviate said boredom. It didn?t. Heads turned, and those who were already in the midst of running away figured that this was a sign they should perhaps pick up the pace and move faster. Normally this would have annoyed the giantess towering high over the city? but she was numb to it all at the moment.

She just kept standing around in the middle of the city. Taller than any of the nearby buildings, and hundreds of times bigger than any of the people around was normally enough to provide at least a passive buzz? but she was coming up blank today. She felt like she?d done it all already. Stomping on people until her feet were so slicked with bloodied remains that she slipped and fell onto a shopping center? Funny and messy! Check. Snacking on so many crowds that she got sick and had to lie in the middle of an open field for several days after? Done and done. Double check. Making use of her colossal breasts as wrecking balls only to lose her balance and faceplant into a muddy river?

Embarrassing. But? check.

Sure, there were other things she could do with her feet or boobs? but she wanted some variety! Dancing over a crowd as if she were a supersized pop idol would certainly be different from intentionally stomping out crowds? but the end result would be similar. Just more bodies smeared onto her sole. And she just wasn?t in the mood.

Emma sighed, and crouched. She watched as some of the slower people surrounding her continued their fruitless attempts to flee the giantess, and brought her fingers down to them. One man had fallen over shortly after Emma?s sudden appearance, and sprained his ankle. Though there were dozens of people around not a single soul stopped to help them up, as doing so would jeopardize their own survival. He may as well have been an extended welcome mat for everyone else.

Without saying a word, Emma lowered her index finger and squished the man beneath it. His body resisted for a moment, and a faint tingle went through her body at the sensation of a body collapsing underneath her? but it didn?t last. She needed something to reset her interest in squishing people. A palate cleanser, of sorts. Had there been anything interesting that she hadn?t taken advantage of yet?

Standing back to her full height, Emma looked at the city around her, and back down to the people at her toes. She raised her right foot and squished a couple nearby? but nothing. The tingle was fading, and she didn?t know what she?d do with herself if she got fully bored of being a huge, unstoppable giantess. Would she just? fade into nothingness? What happened to giantesses who didn?t squish people? Did they even exist?

Shrugging her shoulders, Emma turned and found an office building that was roughly half her height. Adjusting her glasses, she confirmed that there were a number of people gathered at the windows watching her from inside, though they weren?t able to see much more than the huge stretches of thigh from their vantage point.

Emma wasn?t the smartest cookie around, even for a giantess. But she did like looking at pictures. And there was one in particular that entered her mind right now. A statue of a naked man sitting with his hand under his chin. It was called, ?The Thinker.? Which, to Emma?s mind, told her that this was an ideal position to be in when one needed to think, and she happened to have a building that was roughly the correct height nearby.

Grabbing hold of the bottom of her shirt with both hands, she ripped it off of her body and threw it into the air, exposing a pair of breasts that were gigantic even among her own kind. Taking a deep breath, she groped the soft masses resting on her chest for a few seconds, but even that held little in the way of stimulation for her anymore. With a heavy sigh, she did the same with the blue shorts she was always seen wearing, and threw them in the same direction she had discarded the top.

A cool gust of wind caressed her inner thighs, feeling rather nice. Emma exhaled softly, looked down at her naked body, then back to the building nearby. It was time to handle this the way people in prehistoric times did! It was time? to think!

The people inside of the building watched in horror as the now-naked giantess turned to face them. Those on the top floors got an up-close view at a naked pussy that could have effortlessly swallowed a dozen of them as she moved to make the roof of their workplace into a seat. In doing so she quickly spun around, giving them a quick view of her impressive ass. While not as impressive as the giantess?s bust, it was still a massive rump more than capable of crushing dozens of tiny people in an instant.

Not offering any words of warning to those inside of the building, Emma plopped her huge ass onto the roof. In an instant the entire structure buckled, and she felt her huge, curvy backside smash through the top floor. A cry of terror rang from all the office drones occupying that top floor for but a split-second, before they were pulped under the omnipresent ass.

Debris exploded in every direction as Emma?s gigantic backside began to wage war against the office building?s supports. The workers themselves suddenly realized what a precarious position they?d been forced into, and many of them raised both hands in a hopeless effort to stave off the crushing presence bearing down on them.

Emma?s backside smashed through nearly five floors before the accumulation of rubble and debris beneath her finally formed enough of a cushion to slow her to a stop. Smiling, she kicked one of her feet up onto the ruined lip of the building, and rested her chin onto the back of her right hand. This was it! The preparations were complete! It?s time? to think!

She didn?t need much time.

Two things happened at the exact same instant. The first was that the movements Emma made to get into position proved to be far too much for the puny building to withstand. Though she?d settled onto a comfortable cushion of rubble and debris, it had only been from the consistent, static presence above. Her extra movements weakened the rest of the building considerably, and she felt her ass plow through the rest of the floors with startling speed.

Evacuations had only begun once Emma?s intentions to sit on the building had been made clear. It would not be nearly enough time, meaning that every unfortunate soul trying to work a simple 9-5 was caught under Emma?s jiggly ass. Ceilings collapsed, furniture broke apart, computer systems went down, and it was all ignored by Emma who was only focused on the second thing that happened in the exact same instant.

Which was that the answer had come to her! Of course. The answer wasn?t in her feet, boobs, or mouth. No, the answer was down below. She hadn?t gotten to use her ass to terrorize the populace in some time! When she?d stepped out of her shorts she had assumed it was a rush of cool wind between her legs that had trigged a small spike of arousal, but that probably wasn?t the case at all! Sitting on the building was all the confirmation she needed. She could already feel her nipples beginning to stiffen as she ended well over a hundred lives by trying to get into a more thinker-ly position.

?MY ASS IS THE ANSWER!? Emma shouted, raising both hands overhead in excitement as the last of the building she?d made into a prop collapsed so her fat ass plopped onto the ground. Today was going to be an ass day, and while there were a number of things she could do with even a premise as simple as that, there was one in particular that sounded fun.

Five minutes later, the preparations were complete. Emma had stepped into a park that was holding a big? rally of some kind? Or maybe it was a festival. A sports game? She didn?t know. All she knew was that there was a lot of people gathered outdoors in a green section of the city, and that was a good place to get started!

?Hello, my loyal subjects.? Emma announced, folding her arms under her chest and standing proudly over the crowds. ?I bet you?re wondering why I?ve gathered you all here today.?

The people all turned up to look at Emma at once. Most people tended to not pay much attention to giantesses unless it was clear they were actively headed for them. As such, everyone had assumed that Emma?s only intention here was to observe the festivities until she had spoken up. Most looked up at her politely, while others were irritated.

Including one young woman holding onto a megaphone.

?Excuse me Miss? Giantess.? The woman said, her unimpressed tone coming through clearly. ?Can you do whatever? LARP you?re doing elsewhere? This is a serious session for-?

?Emma!? The giantess replied, crouching so she could more easily address the tiny woman holding onto the megaphone. She noted the small flower in the woman?s hair that she was pretty sure was a lilac of some kind. How she knew that she wasn?t sure, but it made her feel smart.

While Emma was busy feeling smart, dozens of people standing near the woman did not like the giantess?s sudden approach. Many backed away as they were uncomfortable being focused on by the giantess, and had no desire to be a casualty if things went south.

??Right. Emma. This is a serious-?

?It is!? Emma interrupted. ?You?re all my loyal subjects.? She said, her tone acidic while furrowing her eyebrows. ?So we?re all going to play a game together! I heard about this one in a TV show once. Are you all familiar with Hide and Bo Peep??

Quiet murmurs traveled through the crowd as they were unsure what to make of this. Some were hurriedly strutting their way back to the parking lot. They didn?t dare run for fear the giant woman would notice their movements and be offended.

?Ma?am,? The tiny brunette sighed, rolling her eyes dismissively. ?Once again, this is a serious?

?HIDE AND SEEK!? Emma interrupted again, covering her mouth with both hands. Her face flushed red in embarrassment, before she cleared her throat awkwardly and looked back down onto the crowds gathered. I?m going to count to? 20! And then I?ll come find you guys! Okay??

?Emma, please-?

?Hey. Lilac-girl. Shut up already.? Emma said, all the humor gone from her voice as she brought a hand down and pinched the woman with the megaphone between two fingers. She squeaked in pain from the suddenness of her movement, but there wasn?t an ounce of sympathy to be found from the giant woman. She instead leaned awkwardly to the side, swung her arm around and presented the tiny woman to her enormous backside. An ass that was extremely capable of crushing the not only the girl, but her entire home with no effort whatsoever.

?WAIT! STOP! YOU?RE-?

?Oh my GOD SHUT THE FUCK UP!? Emma shouted, her patience obviously having dried up. She brought the woman away from her ass and rushed her back towards her face. Living as a normal-sized human in a world where giant people existed meant that many people were used to the sight of them, but even the hardest, toughest, most grizzled man would crumble if he were suddenly picked up and carried to one of their giant faces. The girl with the lilac in her hair was far from that, and simply froze up when faced with the giantess?s angry expression.

?I?M SORRY!? The woman squealed, bringing the megaphone back to her mouth. ?JUST PUT ME-?

Emma didn?t respond. She just brought her other hand up to the woman she held onto. Her thumb and index finger separated, and she placed them over the tiny megaphone. The girl tried to pull her hand away over what she knew was about to happen, but the giantess moved just a bit quicker.

Without saying a single word, Emma?s fingers pinched together, crushing the woman?s hand between her digits. The sound escaping from her throat was indescribable, but it was nothing compared to the sounds the machine that had been annoying the giantess up to this point made. With the actual device crushed there was an enormously loud feedback loop that fed into itself for a split second. A high-pitched squeal that was enough to make the woman?s eardrums pop, which would have been enormously distressing had she not just had her hands crushed.

The only sound now was of the smug woman sobbing as she tried to pull her ruined hand free of the crushed megaphone, as well as Emma?s fingers. The crowd below watched in silence, anticipating what would happen to the woman who?d instigated this entire encounter. If all Emma had wanted was to play a game? what was the worst that could happen?

The answer seemed to dawn on every single one of them at the same time. It was a stupid question. Quite literally anything could happen!

With the megaphoned-woman silenced, Emma reached back around to her full backside, and presented the tiny figure to her gigantic ass for a second time. She cried out in terror again, but this time the sound was muffled thanks to her close proximity to Emma?s huge ass. Without a device to amplify the audio to any significant degree, she was just another murmur in an awed crowd as Emma casually plunged the woman between her ass cheeks.

The giant globes resisted the entry for just a moment, and Emma felt a few of the puny girl?s ribs pop under the tip of her finger. A familiar tingle formed in her loins, and spread throughout her body as the tiny body was eventually popped into her ass. Emma smiled. Teensy little struggles from her tiny prisoner translated into huge waves of bliss coursing all through her body as she shivered in excitement. Today was definitely an ass day!

Swirling her finger around the dark depths of her ass again, Emma sighed, before finally withdrawing her finger. Clean as a whistle, she smiled, and placed both hands onto her knees as she continued crouching to the people beneath her.

?Well, now that that?s taken care of.? She continued, undeterred. As if she?d done little more than swat an annoying fly making it difficult for her to speak. ?I?ll start counting to twenty? and then you guys hide! If I don?t find you, then you win! But if I do find you? I win! Easy, huh!?

There were a number of people who still had questions after that lackluster explanation. Was she going to attempt to find everyone? What would she be doing after she caught them? How fast was she going to count? Was there even any point-

?One.?

Every single train of thought was derailed at the exact same moment. Thoughts of what to do about the giantess turned to panic as wanting to avoid the same fate as the woman lost in the depths of her ass took hold. People ran and fled in every direction. Some further into the park, hoping they could remain out of sight by hiding under any of the innumerable trees given that the giant, tanned woman would only be able to see them from above. Others just turned tail and ran, hoping that they?d be able to put enough distance between themselves and the giant woman to lose her.

And the most intelligent of them instead headed straight for the parking lot. Conveniently nearby, it seemed an obvious solution for people with their keys on hand to try and escape the scenario entirely. They could come back to the Renaissance Fair a different day! Today was clearly a stay at home and hide kind of day!

Time passed.

Emma continued to count.

?Nine? Ten??

While most people made it to safety, there was a small contingent of people who had taken a different route than anyone else. Though every giantess who would have her way with tiny cities was different, a recurring theme in many of them was the desire to have words of boundless praise heaped upon them. To enjoy using their size to have dozens, if not hundreds of tiny people prostrated before them, willing to do absolutely anything to curry the giant?s favor. Countless online articles recommended people plant themselves at a giant person?s feet to curry favor, and the areas immediately around Emma were swarmed by a small crowd hoping to do exactly that.

?Eighteen? Nineteen??

Emma was absolutely giddy. She?d never tried to find any tiny people that she specifically told to hide from her before! It had always been a situation where the helpless little bugs sort of did it on their own. There had been countless situations where she?d stepped on what appeared to be an abandoned car, or house only to find red sticky blood pooling under her feet. Still fun, but it lacked the thrill of the hunt.

But they knew they were supposed to hide this time! And she was going to look for them! It was going to be so much fun.

?TWENTY!?

Emma opened her eyes, and looked around the park. She smiled as she wasn?t able to see a single soul around! She looked in every direction? before turning her lofty gaze directly behind her. The parking lot was so close it was still in her shadow, but there were still a number of people standing around it! They were trying to get away from her in those stupid little cars of theirs!

?We love you, Miss Emma!?

The sound caught the giantess off guard. She?d planned on standing to her full height, and crushing every single vehicle in the parking lot before any of them could take off. Instead, she was surprised by a sudden ticklish sensation around her toes, and a barrage of voices underneath her.

Not wanting to accidentally step on any unnecessary people as the intention was to use her butt, Emma found she was quickly losing her balance. Her arms waved wildly, and she realized the greatest disadvantage to trying to play her games out in a park rather than deeper inside of the city. With nothing to grab hold of to break her fall, she was unable to stop her huge ass from descending onto the parking lot behind her.

The vast majority of the would-be escapees had not even started their cars yet. Some were fumbling with their keys outside, while others were now trying to get out of them. The shadow that completely encompassed their bodies growing darker and darker was a wake-up call, and no one wanted to be caught under the sure-to-be powerful impact when she crashed into the earth.

The speediest in the group cursed as they were only barely able to start moving their various vehicles. Emma?s incredible size meant that none of it mattered, as her jiggly ass smashed into the parking lot with great force. The powerful, fast metal machines they rode around in were no match for the tanned giantess?s soft backside as they were absorbed into the plush flesh. It would have been pleasant, had it not instantly been followed by an unreasonable weight behind that softness.

It started with every single car roof buckling above the drivers in the same instant. A terrifying signal of what was to come. All light from above was cut off as Emma?s ass seemed to devour even the sun itself from their point of view. Horns honked, and those who?d managed to start their cars started spinning the wheels in the hopes of finding some traction to get out.

Windshields went next. When a veritable spider-web of cracks appeared in every single one of them there was a moment of panic amongst the giantess?s future victims. Any hopes that she would catch herself at the last possible moment were lost in the blink of an eye when they could have reached forward and touched Emma?s soft skin themselves.

Doing so would have been a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for all of them. None of them took it, though. They were all too busy crying out for help as every single tire in every single vehicle popped in the same instant. Then the sturdy shells of the cars themselves seemed to buckle under the giant woman?s weight.

And all at once, every single car was flattened into paper-thin sheets of metal. The entire thing took a fraction of a second, as gravity itself seemed to grab hold of Emma?s ass and ram it into the parking lot underneath her. It felt as if the Earth itself heaved under the attack, needing several moments to regain its composure.

?Found you!? Emma laughed. ?Score? however many of them there were for me! I?m pretty sure that means I?m winning by now.?

As Emma spoke, she casually began to turn to the side, exposing her right ass cheek to the people who?d come to worship her. As far as any of them were concerned, their plans had worked as Emma had not gone out of her way to crush them! Clearly she viewed those who attempted to run away as unworthy of her presence, and had punished them for it! It was an absolute win in their books!

?Since you?re all down there?? Emma whispered, looking at the little people over her shoulder and smiling. ?How about if you make yourselves useful? and worship my ass!? She added, giving her juicy backside a firm slap that resounded around the entire park and made many squeal in terror even from within their hiding spaces.

Emma?s miniature cult did as told in the blink of an eye. Tiny feet scurried over to the butt cheek hovering just above them, and set to work doing all they could to please the giantess. Some of the more daring ones moved between her legs to use their puny bodies to attempt to pleasure the giant woman?s pussy, while others still attempted to scale the section of her left butt cheek they could reach and squirm between them for more presence.

The electric tingles returned in full force, and Emma had to stop herself from moaning embarrassingly loud over how nice it all felt. She swallowed audibly, looked back down at her naked ass, and ran her fingers along her thigh to tease herself for a bit more emphasis on it all. Normally when she asked these little people for worship it was always on the feet. Her feet were basically an erogenous zone at this point? but maybe she should treat her poor neglected butt to this more often.

The thought of just scooping the entire crowd in one palm and shoving them into the depths of her ass as she had the initial woman with the megaphone was a powerful one. She felt her nipples stiffen atop the great wobbly masses in her chest at the thought. She held well over a dozen little puny people in the shadow of her ass, and all they could do was worship her like she had the best of intentions in mind for them.

She didn?t.

In the midst of all this Emma singled out a single man. Fit, and strong, he was an avid reader and hoped that the numerous articles he?d spent time online perusing about giantesses would serve him well. He felt he knew all the moves, and was currently in the midst of using his strong hands to massage the giantess pillowy skin.

Truth be told Emma didn?t notice any difference. He was quite literally nothing more than a pair of hands to her, indistinguishable from the others who were simply winging it. More importantly, he was the random person she picked at random for the idea she had in mind. Bringing her right hand down, she carefully pressed the tips of her fingers into the ground, digging miniature furrows into the soil to make it seem as if she was occupied with something else.

Her worshippers never slowed down one iota. They thought they?d figured out the cheat code to earning a giantess?s favor. So enthralled were they with how well they assumed they were doing they hardly noticed when Emma?s index finger pressed into the backside of one of her tiny massagers.

The man, known to his friends as Jay Dio, would find himself practically scooped up by the soft tip of Emma?s finger. He would assume that he was being singled out for his exceptional work, but when the finger began to move towards that menacing, dark crack between the gigantic globes of her ass his tune changed.

He wanted to ask what was up, but he would never even get the chance. The giantess casually pushed the little man up inside of her ass with just one finger, before withdrawing it casually. She smiled, and stroked her naked thigh again after, enjoying the struggles of a man dying inside of her.

Unfortunately, he would not go quietly. Quite literally, as though he couldn?t hurt her in his position, he could make quite a bit of noise. The rest of the crowd who?d been so caught up in their own little words they hadn?t even noticed the fate of their companion suddenly perked up once they heard terrified screams. Muted, yet still somehow echoing as they reverberated around the padding of Emma?s ass.

?RUN!? someone in the crowd shouted. Nobody needed to be told twice, as they quickly began scurrying through the crater that was once the parking lot in a desperate bid to put space between themselves and the giantess. Some didn?t even know what was going on, but the terrified, shrill tone of the announcement to run as well as their uneasiness with what they were doing in the first place was enough to spur them into action.

Emma frowned. She didn?t like that. She wanted to slowly feed one puny body after another into her ass, until the sensations of that alone were enough to push her over the edge into an explosive orgasm. That plan didn?t seem like it would be working out anytime soon, and she shrugged her shoulders.

As the man who?d just been thrust into her ass expired, Emma decided to get rid of the rest of the crowd all at once. It was trivially easy for her to do so, as all she had to do was relax. Keeping them alive was what required her to exert energy, even if the amount was positively minute. By just falling to the side she felt a dozen tiny bodies get squished into her soft skin for a moment.

Then, they popped. Like a multitude of ketchup packets caught beneath a hydraulic press they all at once fell apart under the giantess overbearing presence, and popped. Each one survived for differing amounts of time, but they were all gone within the same fraction of as second. And a few seconds after she?d made the decision Emma had successfully captured a second group of her hide-and-=go-seek playthings. Only these were still visible, as what remained of them was adorned to her giant backside.

?ALRIGHT! NOW FOR THE REST OF YOU!? Emma proclaimed, jumping back to her feet and dusting her ass off. A couple swipes with her hand later and the smooth skin was once again pristine. The excess dirt was wiped away, and the blood splatters of those crushed was so minuscule in comparison to her great size that a single swipe with her fingers was enough to wipe them away.

?LET?S GO!? She announced, stamping her right foot onto the floor and looking out over the park. She was going to track down every last one of them and capture them as she had the first two groups!

Five minutes later Emma felt like she was going to cry.

It should have been so easy! She was big! They were tiny! They had no right being this good at hiding from her! All she wanted was to squish them with her ass a little! Maybe shove a couple more bodies inside so she could enjoy their squirming before they all died one and the same. But? nothing! She was turning up empty-handed no matter where she looked! Her view from above provided her a fantastic vantage point? but there were just too many goddamn trees! And she did not want to spend the time ripping up every last one in the hopes of finding a couple more.

Sighing, Emma slumped her shoulders.

She?d been defeated. There was no way around it. That was just what had happened. She couldn?t do a good god damn thing about it. She didn?t know what the score was, but she wasn?t sure if she?d feel comfortable calling it a win for her unless she captured every last one of them!

Sulking, Emma turned away from the park, wondering if there was any other options she hadn?t yet thought of. There was nothing stopping her from just dropping onto her back and steamrolling over the entire park at once. Sure, a large number of bodies would pop and explode under parts of her body that weren?t her ass, but who was going to tell on her? She hadn?t exactly announced that today was ass day to the world. No one would be any the wiser!

Tempting? but she couldn?t bring herself to go through with it. She would know that she wasn?t holding herself up to her own immaculate standards. No, she would need to do this the right way, and make sure that every single person in the park was squished by her ass if it was the last thing she did! She was going to-

Then it clicked.

A smile gradually formed on the giantess?s face as she turned back around to look at the park. There was a moment of silence for those still hiding among the trees as they hoped she would continue on her way and leave them be. Hoping that she had assumed that she?d captured every one of them already, and there was nothing for her here anymore.

And all of their jaws would drop in unison when Emma took a deep breath, and began to expand even larger.

Her size had already been absurd. Able to shove fully-grown people inside of her asshole meant that there was nothing a single one of them could do to stop her if they found themselves in her sights. Dozens of them had already been proven to be capable of fitting under her huge ass without her even having to exert any energy on her own end! And now she had the gall to grow even bigger?!

The earth itself seemed to rumble as Emma?s incredible size continued to grow even more in front of them. Great crevices formed in the ground beneath her feet as her tremendous weight was too much for the planet itself to bear as it groaned and squealed under her huge size. Necks that already had to crane up to see past Emma?s oversized bust had to move even further now, and it wasn?t long before her face left view entirely.

Emma didn?t stop until she was so tall that the clouds themselves were around waist height. Just big enough that those on the ground could still see her incredibly gigantic ass. She smiled, and turned back around so it was facing the now-puny park underneath her. With a smile that no one would see, she gave her gigantic ass a firm slap, and smiled broadly as the sound of her ass being smacked reverberated around the entire city.

Then, she jumped.

She could have simply crouched over the city, and lowered her ass down. It would have been enough to crush the entire park effortlessly, and she could have really taken her time with it. Really enjoyed herself. Made a day of it. She could have also just allowed herself to fall down, and trust the extra padding on her backside would prove enough to cushion her fall if she had been feeling adventurous.

Emma was known for many things, but subtlety was not one of them. So she jumped into the air, and every single person in the park, as well as a significant portion of the rest of the city held their breaths when they felt Emma?s feet leave the ground. None of them wanted to believe what was happening.

And she came back down faster than they could have imagined. Another thing Emma was not particularly known for was feats of athleticism, thanks to her generous curves. Though she jumped enough to leave the ground, she didn?t do much more than that before her ass parted the clouds beneath her and headed straight for the park.

It seemed as if the moon itself was falling from the sky, ready to crush everything underneath it. There was no time to do anything about it. A more generous amount of time, such as three full days, would have been enough to allow them to get far away enough to feel safe from what was coming. They wouldn?t even be getting three seconds. Their final moments were here and now, and it seemed as if Emma?s ass was glowing a bright orange as it fell from the heavens. Like a meteor burning up on re-entry.

Emma?s ass struck the surface of the park like a nuclear weapon had gone off. Anything directly beneath was vaporized in the blink of an eye. The gust of wind that exploded in every direction afterward whipped up any trees that narrowly avoided the curvature of Emma?s behind and sent them hurdling into buildings nearby at incredible speeds. Every single window in the buildings surrounding the park exploded at once, leaving glass shards to rain onto the ground like a gorgeous light show.

And when Emma?s backside hit the ground itself a huge plume of dirt exploded from underneath her in an instant. Gigantic furrows exploded out in every direction as trees and dozens of people still hiding beneath them were flattened, and the powerful quake was enough to bring down even a number of the buildings outside of the park. Sound, wind, and an earthquake were the main signifiers of Emma?s disastrous landing, but the giantess couldn?t have been more proud.

She definitely won that game.

Her pride lasted for only a second.

?FFFFFUUUUUUUUCK!? Emma shouted, feeling as if she?d just shattered her tailbone. She gasped for air, and quickly rolled over, feeling a number of cars in the city itself flatten under her tits as she quietly rubbed her pained ass. She may have won the game? but at what cost. She was never going to have another ass day again if it was just going to end like this!