- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
An Emma Episode commissioned by Shambl3z on DA! In this one our titular heroine discovers that she's not good at handling losing online in video games. And she responds to this in an extremely over the top way and stuff. It's fun and it's got a bit of rampaging, a little boob crush, a couple foot crushes, but the big thing represented here is some long vore scenes. Just big vore. Good vore I think. I liked it a lot and I hope you like it too!

As always, if you'd like to support me then the lewdest way to do so is by buying a premium story at my E-Junkie here! https://egsizestuff.e-junkie.com/

or you can just send me a one-time tip if that's more your speed via Ko-fi https://ko-fi.com/emmagear


This was supposed to be relaxing.

Emma sat in darkness. In a room illuminated only by the warm glow of an oversized television. In her hands she held a rather small controller so tightly her knuckles were turning white. Her teeth clenched together so tightly she feared at any moment she could crack them. Beads of sweat dripped down her forehead as she tried to concentrate on the task at hand.

It was supposed to be fun. She knew she wasn’t exactly a super competitive player at Hyper Crash Sisters but she believed herself to be competent. At least enough where she could land a few hits in, and possibly even a couple of KO’s. Instead she’d been swept. Completely. Thoroughly. By some guy named “Shambles.” What kind of name was Shambles anyway? That wasn’t the kind of name that cool people used!

“Good game, EmmaDaBes” a young man’s voice said on the other side of the TV. He had been speaking with her over the voice chat after every match, and hadn’t been the most polite player. She knew that she shouldn’t have been so angry about all this. He clearly meant it as nothing more than a bit of good natured ribbing. Nothing serious.

“GAME!”

“Ooh… that’s another loss for you.” The man said again, chuckling heartily. “But hey, maybe next time you’ll manage a knockout. It’s not that hard. You just have to avoid being hit.”

Emma could have left this game at any time. That was an option available to her. But something compelled her to stay. She wanted to prove this guy wrong… but she just wasn’t good enough. Things started off bad enough, but as the losses continued to pile on her play began to slip. And as she played worse her frustrations rose even higher. All of the negativity fed into itself in an infinite loop that would have been easy to break if she could just find the strength to log off.

“GAME!”

“Alright, EmmaDaBes.” Shambles said on the other end of the television. “It’s been fun beating on you and all… but I’ve got to go to bed now. Got classes and stuff tomorrow. You know. Real life.”

Emma continued to grind her teeth. It looked like she would be denied her comeuppance.

“Jon?”

“Huh?”

Emma’s ears perked up. It sounded like someone had entered the room Shambles was in and started conversing with him. It felt a bit rude to listen in on what was likely a conversation he likely didn’t intend to broadcast, but she was too tilted to leave the lobby first.

“Ohhh, no. Different Jon. You want the second floor in Building A. Right next to the big GT State University sign. Yeah. This is building C. No problem.”

“Good game.” Emma muttered. He seemed surprised that the mic was still on, and she heard the start of the word, “Goodnight-“ Before closing the game.

Emma turned off the console.

She stood up.

She flopped onto bed.

She closed her eyes.

She tried to sleep.

But she could only think about what she’d just heard. The game had a matchmaking system that prioritized people nearby. Realistically, she knew she could have been very close to the bane of her evening, and perhaps done something over the top and self-destructive about it. Particularly because he’d accidentally given up quite a bit of information about where he was located in that brief conversation.

Emma knew where GTS U was. She’d even taught there for a brief moment! The second floor of building C, which was supposedly the one nearest the sign. She hadn’t been there in quite a while, but surely that was enough to go on… if she bothered doing something with that information. She wasn’t going to, though.

Was she?

Emma eventually fell asleep. It didn’t do much for her, and she woke up feeling tired and restless. Though her rage over the night prior had simmered considerably it was very much still there. Gnawing away at her as she took a shower. Afterwards, still dripping wet, she took a moment to return to her bedroom, bring up the game, and send a message to Shambles. The controller was tossed aside, and she walked to the small front door of her home. She didn’t realize she’d reached the point of no return until she felt the cool, crisp morning air blow over her naked body. In her distracted state of mind she’d flat out walked outside naked. It was the perfect kind of day.

To exact revenge.

Emma had hoped that forcing herself to sleep would help curb her more… uncouth desires of revenge towards the boy who she’d quarreled with the previous evening. It didn’t. If anything it made her anger more pure. Allowed it to be honed into a more powerful form that demanded she do something with the information she now had.

This was her last chance to turn back. Nobody had seen her yet. She could end this now.

Instead, she began to grow.

It only took a minute. She towered a few hundred feet tall very quickly, and began the walk through town towards GTS U. There was very light traffic at this hour of the day… but it didn’t matter. Emma was an irritated giantess on a mission, and she went out of her way to trample as many little vehicles as she could on her journey.

The first unfortunate vehicle was a small white thing stopped at a red light. A man on his way to a boring 9-5, he thought his day would be spiced up when assaulted by what seemed like a sudden earthquake. It didn’t take long before he noticed the enormously curvy giant woman walking down the streets straight for him! The car was immediately shifted into drive, but before he could make any progress he looked up at the light once again.

It was still red.

He couldn’t just go now! There were cameras in those lights! The last thing he needed right now was a ticket he couldn’t afford! His fingers clenched the wheel tightly as the rear view mirror showed those giant feet coming closer. Leaving big footprints in the street with every step, and raining debris as she did so. He focused on the light high above, hoping that his luck would soon change.

Five seconds later Emma’s bare foot was directly overhead. Her sole threw his car into darkness, and he made the decision that he would just take whatever horrible debt he’d incur from driving the light. The tires peeled out just as Emma’s heel slammed into the back of his trunk, pinning the vehicle in place.

He cried out in terror. Emma didn’t care. She savored the feeling of slowly lowering her sole, and feeling the car try its hardest to resist the pressure. She loved the feeling of a flimsy metal frame bending and creaking under her feet. The unique sensation of four tires popping in the same instant. The quiet tinkling of a glass windshield breaking. And the shrill squeals of a man meeting his end beneath her foot.

Emma twisted her foot on the car afterwards, leaving a metal dollop where once a car stood. The entire scenario played out in a matter of seconds, but it was enough to get her excited for what was to come. She was going to pay Jon a visit, and… what happened afterwards she wasn’t even sure of. But she’d probably come up with something!

The giantess’s trek through the town continued. More cars met the same fate as the small white one. More than a dozen additional vehicles were pancaked under her feet as she walked to GTS U, and at least one of them stuck to her heel for several steps after.

But things really picked up once the giantess set foot on campus. The streets on the way were fairly ordinary. The same kind of morning traffic one would expect. The campus, however… the campus was different. There were bodies milling about in every direction, all on foot. Too slow to escape the giantess should she decide she wished to tread on them, and so exposed she’d get to feel them pop under her toes if she stepped on them.

Emma felt a rush of excitement run through her at the site of it. She’d stepped foot on probably a half-dozen college campuses before today, but she’d never done so at this size! Seeing all of the little bodies running away from eager toes set her ego ablaze, and she knew that technically any one of them could have been Jon.

But… she had a feeling he was still in the dormitories. He just seemed like the kind of person that would sleep in late and just generally be a nuisance to all around him. Just like he was in Ultra Crush Sisters. That sick bastard!

“YOU!” Emma shouted, stopping suddenly and pointing down to a small woman with sky-blue hair running from her. She’d just been chosen at random. She could have picked anyone. But past experiences as a giantess told her that sudden, loud declarations were most effective when the targeting single people.

The woman responded by squealing, and running away as quickly as she could. She wasn’t making much headway as Emma took a single step in her direction, leaving a big footprint in the grass and knocking the woman over at the same time. The pitiful little thing was quick to scurry back up, and dropped her backpack so she could run unfettered by the knowledge held in all those books.

Not that it made a difference.

“God. Would you stop already?”

Emma took a step forward. The girl with blue hair squealed even louder in response, and tried to change directions, only to be greeted with the bottom of the giantess’s other foot. She stopped suddenly, breathing a sigh of relief when the foot slammed down, narrowly missing her.

“I’m just trying to ask a question, jeez.” Emma said, bending down over the tiny figure. The blue-haired girl squeaked in terror, and curled up into a ball. Emma rolled her eyes, and simply pinched the tiny little thing between two fingers. Despite all protests the blue-haired girl was carried up to Emma’s face without any issues.

“DON’T HURT ME! I’LL DO ANYTHING YOU ASK, JUST-“

“Shhh…” Emma said, pressing her index finger onto the girl’s face to shut her up. The little thing shivered and quivered and bit her lip in terror at the shushing. She’d read about what giants do to people like her! And she certainly wanted no part in that!

“I just need to know where the dorms are.” Emma asked, calmly moving her finger away from the girl’s face.

“WHY?! SO YOU CAN STEP ON EVERYONE INSIDE? AND SQUEEZE THEIR EYEBALLS TO MAKE JELLY AND GRIND THEIR BONES TO MAKE BREAD AND-“

Emma placed her thumb over the rambling girl’s face, silencing her in an instant. She didn’t know what to do about this, now. The campus was so oversized she never really had to think about where individual buildings were located, and barely even knew where the big GTS U sign even was. If she could just get some guidance, then…

“Are you ready to answer, now?” Emma whispered, looking down to the skinny little figure wrapped up in her fingers. She offered a warm smile to the girl, and stroked the side of her with a finger. She wanted her to feel safe… until she got the information she wanted. It’s easier to catch flies with honey, she surmised.

The woman didn’t answer. Instead she shook her head vigorously, and started squirming around again.

Emma sighed. She should probably look for someone more… composed to ask next. And seeing as she was already here to smash a few things, she decided that the blue-haired girl was a good place to start. And so she lowered the tiny thing to her massive breasts, which she held up with her other arm to create a warm tomb that would embrace the little thing.

“See ya later… you.”

“MY NAME’S LILY! THAT MEANS YOU HAVE TO LET ME GO, RIGHT? BECAUSE YOU’RE ATTACHED NOW, AND-“

Emma dropped tiny Lily between her huge breasts, smiling at the sensation of the little body vanishing between the round masses. She sighed, taking a moment to massage her chest for just a moment in clear view of everyone nearby. Her nipples stiffened as she felt the tiny attempts to break free from the plump prison were enough to send incredibly tiny ripples through her huge chest, but not nearly enough to break free.

And when Emma felt she’d gotten enough enjoyment out of this so-called Lily, she squeezed her colossal breasts together. The huge, pillowy masses spilled out from between her fingers as she did so, and she smiled when she felt the tiny body between them attempt to resist the crushing pressure.

Lily was too weak to last for long, though.

With a meaty explosion, a small red geyser exploded out from between Emma’s breasts, and spilled onto the grassy ground below. She smiled, and rubbed her boobs together for several more seconds, making sure that anything recognizable was so pulverized it wasn’t even recognizable as something once human. Finally, with a satisfied sigh, she pulled her breasts revealing her handiwork to the world. A rather unimpressive-looking red mark between her boobs.

Shrugging her shoulders, Emma swiped one hand into her cleavage to scoop all the remains out, and flicked them away. So much for Lily, she thought as she continued to wander the campus aimlessly.

The crushing didn’t end there. In her quest to find the dorms Emma wound up squishing three more people between her breasts, stepping on a half-dozen more, and sitting onto a building full of students that collapsed under her in a matter of seconds.

That last one had been a genuine accident. Tired of walking around she’d picked up a young, well-dressed man and took a seat onto a science lab to ask him where the dorms were. Whether he’d answer or not she’d never know as once the building collapsed under her huge ass she fell backwards, and lost track of where exactly he was during her descent. She just assumed he was one of the many fresh red spots dotting her butt now, and continued onward.

Emma wandered the campus for ten full minutes before finally finding someone who could answer her. A young blonde woman who, through her quivering movements, managed to point a finger in the direction of a building. One that, when Emma squinted, adjusted her glasses, tilted her head, and leaned forward… had the sign in front of it!

“Thank you… you.”

“Angie.” The woman said, looking down awkwardly. There was obviously a very big drop from her current elevated position to the ground. She had to make an effort to divert her eyes away from Emma’s chest to do so… but it was really hard not to stare. They were just so… big. And bared to the world like-

“Bye bye now.” Emma said, bringing the tiny woman up to her face.

A sudden look of surprise came across Angie’s face. She raised both her arms in protest over what was coming, but Emma was so big it didn’t matter. Perhaps if the giantess’s intention had been to mash the little thing into her face until she popped raising her arms could have been an effective countermeasure. Instead, Emma opened her mouth as wide as she possibly could, and stuck her tongue out.

Emma’s logic was simple. People who helped her out… got eaten. It was her way of saying thanks, and as she exhaled onto the woman in her hand she felt the flails in her fingers spike tremendously. The little thing wasn’t at all prepared for what was to come, and when Emma pressed the pretty little thing’s face into her tongue, and gave the little thing a long lick. All the while Angie stopped as if she’d been frozen in time.

“Mmm…” Emma said, enjoying her flavor. This little woman tasted of Vanilla. She thought. She also tasted like skin. Mostly skin. But the vanilla was there… probably? If it was actually there it mixed with the lingering saltiness of terror-sweat. It wasn’t the most pleasant flavor combination around, and she wasn’t sure if she was just imagining the vanilla due to the woman’s pale skin or not.

Shrugging, she realized it probably didn’t matter. It’s not like she planned on chewing this one. She’d learned long ago that no matter what commercials may have showed her there wasn’t any sort of tasty filling to be found inside of a person. No strawberry jam that would come spilling out the instant she sank her teeth into a little person. Not even a crispy outer shell!

So she withdrew her tongue back into her mouth, carrying her tiny quarry with her. Tiny hands and knees slipped over the tongue in horror at the realization of what was coming to her as a reward for being helpful… but she was too weak to fight against it. Emma’s tongue was enormous, squishy, and absolutely soaked in heavy saliva. The warm liquid coated the woman’s entire body, matting her hair and stinging her eyes as she tried to fight through it.

Emma only tilted her head back, withdrawing her tongue at the same time. Angie realized almost instantly that she wasn’t going to be winning this fight, and screamed out in desperation one last time.

The cry echoed around the inside of Emma’s mouth, and slipped out from her full lips just before they closed. Two tiny arms tried to hold onto the tongue for safety, but all it took was Emma flicking her tongue into her hard palate to put a stop to the struggles at once.

Gasping for air, the woman only found her lungs gurgling with warm, heady saliva as she slid down the back of the giantess’s throat. Emma nearly coughed as the tickling in the back of throat grew distracting, and she had to place a hand on her neck to help the woman go down.

Emma tried again to swallow, but found that her prey was still fighting to prevent this. Her struggles were enough to delay the inevitable… but it was inevitable for a reason. More warm saliva pooled in the darkness inside Emma’s mouth, and she swallowed audibly to send it all down her throat in a big wave.

Emma almost hiccupped when the body in the back of her mouth lost the fight. Screams for help were quickly replaced by gurgles as the woman was overwhelmed and washed down Emma’s throat. The bulge she made was visible to all from outside, but only just barely. Just enough for Emma to trace the figure down her throat herself with a finger, shivering when she lost track off her behind her chest.

“Ahh…” Emma said, smiling to herself. She always wished she could will herself to burp in moments like this to let everyone know how satisfied she was. Not that it mattered, as everyone nearby had seen what happened to Angie, and how Emma had drummed her fingers along her belly in satisfaction afterwards. There was no doubt in her mind that the cute little thing would be contributing to Emma’s outrageous curves soon enough.

But now that she had the information she was looking for, Emma headed off for the dormitories. Using the information she’d gleamed it was easy enough to find the building with a big “A” printed on the pavement in front of it. From there it was a trivial matter to find the building labeled “C”, and stomp her way over to it.

Bodies flooded out the front doors of the dormitory as Emma approached, and she stepped on more than a few of them without even meaning to. She didn’t care. She knew deep down that Jon was somewhere around here, and she was going to get his fuckin’ ass!

Taking a moment to stretch, and crack her knuckles, Emma grabbed hold of the roof of the two-story building. Then with strength available only to one as big as herself, she ripped the roof apart, tossing the chunks behind her into courtyard.

“WHERE IS JON!” Emma shouted, placing her hands on her hips as she looked past her breasts and down to the exposed dorms. “OR… SHAMBLES, I GUESS. YOU GUYS MIGHT KNOW HIM AS THAT! TELL ME OR I’M BRINGING THIS WHOLE BUILDING DOWN!”

Emma smiled when one man jumped out from under his bed, and started waving his arms up at her. She smiled, and took a quick look around the dormitory he was in. Seeing the near-microscopic Swintendo Nitch positioned on a table in front of a big TV was all the evidence she needed. Jon lived here, and she swiped up the man waving to her in no time at all.

“I TOLD YOU I’D COME BY FOR A VISIT, JON!” Emma shouted, narrowing her eyes behind her glasses and bringing the man so close to her face he could feel her breathing on her.

“N-NO! I’M NOT- I’M NOT JON! HE’S MY ROOMMATE! HE JUST RAN OUT OF HERE A FEW MINUTES AGO! HE DRIVES A YELLOW CAR! REALLY UGLY LOOOKING ONE! YOU CAN’T MISS IT!”

“Oh… so you’re not… Jon?” Emma asked, her expression softening as she looked out over the nearby parking lot. Sure enough, given her vantage point she was able to near-instantly spot a bright-yellow car absolutely covered with dents on every side.

“I’M NOT! I’M JUST HIS ROOMMATE, RICH. I DON’T KNOW- “

Emma didn’t care. Opening her mouth, she tossed Rich inside, quickly moving him to the back of her throat. She didn’t draw this one out, as she needed to get to that car as quickly as possible. One loud noisy gulp later and Rich was never to be seen again.

With that, Emma quickly spun in place, and bounded after the attempted getaway. While prepared for a long chase that was sure to build up sweat, lead to dozens of crushed cars, hundreds of fatalities, and millions upon millions in damages… that never wound up happening. As Jon attempted to leave the parking lot the sheer violent shaking of the ground from Emma’s steps lead to the car bouncing in place, and being unable to move.

With every step Emma’s big feet came closer. Jon squinted his eyes shut, covered his head… and waited. The roof didn’t come caving in on him, and when he looked up through the windshield he gasped again when he saw the bottom of Emma’s sole come down onto his car.

And just settle onto it. She didn’t crush the thing as she had so many others today. She simply rubbed her sole back and forth over the little vehicle, allowing it to slide several feet both directions as she folded her arms under her impressive chest.

“Thought you could get away, did you Jon? Well no one has ever gotten away from Emma!”

That name clicked in Jon’s head. In the back of his mind he’d wondered if perhaps the mysteriously threatening message he’d received earlier was related to all of this… but he just wrote it off as someone being mad online! People were always being salty in private messages! That wasn’t… this was too-

Emma moved her foot away from the car. Jon didn’t even try to leave this time as the giant woman bent over, and picked it up from the ground with little effort. He felt himself sink further into the seat as he was carried well over a hundred feet into the air, and made level with the giantess’s smiling face. He gingerly lifted a hand and waved, hoping that she would take the friendly gesture in a nice way… but the giantess just rolled her eyes, and brought the fingers of her free hand up to the windshield.

As if she were opening a can of soda, Emma cracked through the glass pane with ease, and tore off the roof of the mediocre car. There was a shrill squeal from inside as she did so, which was enough to make the giantess grin in apparent satisfaction.

“NOT SO TOUGH NOW ARE YOU, JON?” Emma asked, unable to contain her distaste at seeing the small, brown-haired boy in her grasp. This was the guy who had made it his personal goal to ruin her entire night, or at least that’s what she kept telling herself. He may as well have been put on this Earth just to make her life worse, and-

“W-WAIT! DON’T… WHATEVER YOU’RE GOING TO DO. JUST DON’T! I’LL-“

“Maybe I can eat you…” Emma said, her voice a low growl as she bared her teeth. They gleamed in the morning sun, and the high-pitched squeal from the man in her hand was positively delightful. To emphasize her point further she opened her mouth wide, blowing hot breath all over Jon. She felt saliva pool on her tongue and gradually drip out onto the front hood of his car, as she gave it a long, languid lick.

Then with a sudden jolt she snapped forward, clacking her teeth dangerously close to the small man.

“PLEASE DON’T HURT ME!” He cried.

I DON’T KNOW WHAT I’M GOING TO DO YET!” Emma shouted, her breath blasting over the small man as he cowered in fear. She was beginning to wonder if she had… perhaps gone too far in all this? Teasing him was fun, but now that she was actually here, holding him in her hand… she was beginning to think this was a mistake. Like she was taking this far too seriously. This was just one of those scenarios where she was certain she wanted something… until she actually had it. Now she was stuck with a shitty yellow car in her hand, and a guy who thought she was going to kill him. She’d already come this far, and had already squished a number of people in her quest for revenge, too! She couldn’t just show weakness now! Then no one would ever take her seriously!

“DON’T HURT ME! I’LL DO… I’LL DO ANYTHING! I’LL HELP YOU GET BETTER AT THE GAME, ANYTHING!”

Emma’s eyes lit up.

“Go on…” She whispered. Her tone completely changed in that instant, going from the violent, rampaging monster of a woman that she’d been that entire morning, to a smooth-talking seductress. Or at least the closest approximation of one she could manage, as her glasses drooped down her face and nearly fell off entirely in her attempt to look sultry.

“You want…?” Jon asked, looking confused as that offer seemed to work. “Um, SURE! I’LL TEACH YOU EVERYTHING I KNOW! ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS LET ME GO!”

“You drive a hard bargain.” Emma whispered, cheering internally now that she had a way out of this. “But... I suppose I will take you up on your offer. You won’t need your car, though.” She said, turning the ruined vehicle upside-down to shake its occupant loose.

Dozens of other small items fell out the ruined car, with Jon following suit a moment later. Thankfully the skin of Emma’s palm was soft, and warm. Almost pillowy in how yielding it was. Unfortunately that quiet moment of comfort was ruined by the ear-splitting crash of the car being dropped onto the street far below just a moment later.

“Alright, Shambles. Let’s see what you’ve got!”

Half an hour later Emma was back home. Not having any suitable pockets due to her state of dress she’d simply popped Jon into her mouth for that ride, taking great care not to swallow him. Even if it had been very tempting. This walk was far less eventful, as she no longer went out of her way to crush vehicles, people, and deal damage to everything in her path. If anything she was a model citizen, save for her indecent state of dress as she walked back home.

And as quickly as she’d initially grown, Emma returned to her normal size before stepping back inside. All the while Jon stayed inside of her mouth, shrinking to an equivalent size when Emma returned to normal. As casually as anyone would after picking up the morning paper, Emma walked back inside and headed straight for her bedroom.

The console was turned on. A notification saying the game had just been updated flashed on the screen. She skipped past the splash pages showing all of the balance changes, and loaded up a training match. Her floor was still wet from her brief trip in here after the shower, but she just sat onto it and prepared to improve.

She couldn’t help herself at this point. She was actually excited! If this worked out, she could take her talents online and rub her new skills in everyone else’s faces! And they couldn’t say that she was being toxic because she was better than they were! Then she’d demand they kiss her feet, and worship her ass, and-

Ten minutes passed.

Emma was gritting her teeth. Her legs were crossed with her feet nearly touching each other, and Jon was situated between them. He repeatedly looked back and forth, visibly nervous as he could see just how big the soles that were threatening to close in on him were. The heat was palpable as he stood there, and attempted to coach the giant woman to help her improve her game.

“No. You have dodge cancel that move. It’s gotta be frame-perfect, then you can-“

“I CAN’T!” Emma shouted, dropping her controller and leaning forward so she loomed over the small man who was attempting to teach her. He cowered under her presence, and realized all the more exactly how trapped he was in his current situation. To his left and his right were nothing but enormous walls of bare feet that looked almost eager to sandwich him between them… while just above was a giant woman’s angry face.

“I-It’s okay!” Jon interrupted, backing away from Emma’s scowling expression. As he did so the toes behind him came together, and he fell back into them as they blocked his ability to move any further back. “I-It just takes practice! You’ll see! You can-“

Emma pushed her feet together entirely.

Jon’s entire world went black in the blink of an eye. He was covered on every side by the giant woman’s bare feet, and the pressure rose exponentially in an instant. He gasped for air, finding it difficult to breathe, and waited for his body to give in to an untimely demise.

“Whatever.” Emma said, exhaling softly and pulling her feet apart. Jon was trapped for only a second, but his life flashed before his eyes, and he was beginning to wish that she had just crushed him out in the parking lot earlier.

“Do you wanna try again?”

Emma folded her arms and pouted. She looked away from the screen. Away from Jon, and onto the blank wall beside her. She didn’t like feeling like there was something she couldn’t do. This wasn’t a problem that growing a thousand feet tall and smashing people was going to solve. Sure, that would end the other player, and give her an immense feeling of satisfaction… but in the rules set by the game itself she would still be the loser.

“Emma?”

“…Yes…” The giant woman muttered with a huff. Exhaling loudly, she picked the controller back up, and set to work practicing the string Jon had been trying to help her with.

Five minutes passed.

“The timing is tight on this one. You have to-“

Emma grit her teeth.

Ten minutes passed.

“No, that’s not how you do it. We just went over this! You have to-“

Sweat was beginning to coat the insides of Emma’s palms. She was breathing heavily, she could feel more sweat form on her face, and she was beginning to wonder if she should perhaps take a break.

One minute passed.

“GOD DAMMIT THIS IS FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE!” Emma said, throwing the controller to the side. In the same swoop she scooped up Jon, and carried him up to her face. Staring down the angry expression of a giant woman, Jon trembled and covered his face with both hands. His clothes were still wet after the trip inside of Emma’s mouth, a fact that the giant woman noticed when she picked him up.

Which gave her an idea.

“This isn’t working.” Emma said, picking up the controller once again. “You need to work on your coaching skills… so I think that having something on the line will help. Don’t you agree?”

“I don’t-“

Emma squeezed her fist. Her warm smile never faded as she did so, but the strength in that movement was enough to nearly snap every bone in Jon’s body, so he quickly nodded his head in agreement. Whatever it took to survive at this point, he figured.

“Good.”

With that simple declaration, Emma opened her mouth up once again, and dangled Jon over it. This wasn’t even the first time today he’d been greeted with the inside of the giant woman’s mouth, but that didn’t make it any less scary. The hot breath washing over him made it hard to open his eyes, and the warm strings of saliva connecting her tongue to the roof of her mouth made the short plummet inside seem like an incredibly terrifying prospect.

“Let’s try something else, Jon.” Emma whispered, sticking her tongue out and bringing it dangerously close to the dangling man. “You stop being such a bad coach… and I don’t swallow you. Sound good?”

“A-Are you sure we can’t do this some other way?” Jon asked, clasping both hands in a begging position. “I… erm, I make a mean apple pie! I can bake you one! You just have to return me to normal so I can visit the grocery store! I’ll even pay for the ingredients! M-My treat! I-“

Emma had to admit an apple pie did sound lovely. The mental thought was so tasty that she could actually feel herself salivate at the thought of it. The inside of her mouth glistened brightly afterwards, and made the hot, wet hell that was her maw seem all the more intimidating.

“…Tempting.” Emma answered, truthfully. Much as she was loathe to admit it, she did love a good pie. “But… no.”

“WAIT!”

Emma didn’t listen anymore. She separated her fingers, and let the small man drop into her open mouth. He tried to slow his fall, and his small hands even brushed against her upper lip on the way down, but he could not have possibly saved himself.

With a quiet, wet splat, Jon landed on Emma’s tongue.

Instantly a flurry of motion, the man turned around and started trying to climb out of the comparatively giant woman’s mouth. Her squishy tongue made things difficult, and the movements were all the more impossible thanks to just how wet everything inside was. In ten seconds of climbing he hadn’t made any headway whatsoever, leading Emma to almost feel sorry for him.

Not sorry enough to spare him. Just sorry enough to let him know that the fight was lost, by closing her mouth and sealing him in darkness.

“AWWITE!” Emma announced, pumping her fist in excitement. “HEAHS THE DEAL.” She said, finding it incredibly awkward to speak with the two-inch tall man inside of her mouth. With a roll of her eyes she moved him to her cheek with her tongue, and cleared her throat.

“You try coaching me again.” Emma explained, picking up the controller again. “If you do it right this time, then we’ll finish up, and you will have the privilege of making me a pie. And if you don’t do a good job…”

Emma tilted her head back, and swallowed all of the saliva that had pooled inside of her mouth. A wet GLUCK sound echoed around the inside of her mouth, making Jon tremble in terror.

“I think you know what that means.” She said, pushing Jon out from her teeth with her tongue, and positioning him so the top half of his body poked out from between her lips.

Jon knew it would be pointless, but his survival instincts demanded he try anyway. With the upper half of his body poking out of those soft lips he immediately fought to try and free himself from the precarious position. It didn’t work, as Emma simply closed her mouth ever so slightly, and stopped all movement in the process.

“No leaving! Now tell me again, how do I do this?”

Jon couldn’t answer that. He could barely see with all of the warm, thick liquid coating his face. He tried to squint, but couldn’t even make out the image on the television. His hands came up to wipe the excess saliva away from his face, but he didn’t see how this was going to help.

“Okay…” He began, coughing as he felt some of the same liquid that coated his entire body drip into his own mouth. “Just do a short hop, a back air, and-“

Emma didn’t let him finish, and already set about following those instructions. Naturally, as Jon wasn’t even able to finish, she failed the flashy move she was going for.

“Try again.” She said, hooking the tip of her tongue into Jon’s midsection, and dragging him back slightly. He broke into a mind-numbing panic as he thought this was the end, but it gradually faded once he realized that he was only being repositioned so that only his shoulders and head were still outside of the giantess’s lips.

“SORRY! I JUST…” He began, not even sure what to say, before looking at the screen again. “Just… DOASHORTHOPINTOABACKAIRTHENDOUBLEJUMPINTOASECONDBACKAIRANDIFYOU’REFASTENOUGHYOUCANEVENSQUEEZEATHIRDINAND-“

Jon continued blabbering on and on. The words just spilled out of his mouth like a broken dam as he tried not to let Emma’s impatience be the death of him. He spoke for well over thirty seconds listing out every advanced maneuver he could think of, all the while feeling the oppressive heat inside of Emma’s mouth on his body. All while his minuscule head was the only thing poking out of a pair of full lips bigger around than his entire body.

Emma attempted the long-winded order of commands Jon had blurted out. She could have sworn she did everything perfectly… but it just didn’t work.

“You’re doing this on purpose, aren’t you?” Emma asked, her eyes narrowing. “Well I’m not going to let you keep making me look like an idiot.” She said,, her tone acidic as she brought her index finger up to her face.

“NO! I’M NOT! I SWEAR IT WORKS! I JUST-“

The soft pad of Emma’s index finger pressed into Jon’s face, and pushed him all the way into her mouth. His final pleas for mercy were cut off abruptly as he vanished from view entirely, and was instantly deposited into Emma’s mouth.

She could have finished him quickly… but decided to draw it out just a little bit. Emma swished her prey inside of her mouth, really letting him coat her taste buds in his flavor. It turned out not to do much, as eating people didn’t really do that much for her, but the long delay in how much this had been built up made it exciting all its own.

Seeing as she was all alone, Emma slapped her left hand onto her enormous chest, and slid her right down between her thighs. A low moan came from deep within her throat, and echoed around the inside of her mouth. Jon protested the deep vibrations, and his consistent thrashing set Emma on a quest to use his final moments to please herself.

Jon was utterly helpless inside of Emma’s mouth. Her tongue tossed him around with incredible ease, and she stopped to occasionally rest her big tongue onto his tiny body. More warm saliva pooled on top of him, threatening to drown him as she drove her fingers between her legs.

Emma exhaled softly as a climax quickly approached. She didn’t even bother saying goodbye, or anything cheesy like that. She just wanted to be rid of him after this horrible morning, and tilted her head back quickly. As warm waves of pleasure coursed through her entire body, she could feel her throat tingle as it gleefully accepted the human cargo.

Down the long neck the small man went. The muscles massaged him, and his continued screams made a pleasant vibration as he traveled to Emma’s stomach. It was a short trip, but he splashed inside in a matter of seconds, leading the tanned woman to pat her belly in satisfaction.

For ten minutes she lie in place, basking in the afterglow of her pleasure session. Finally, she sat up, cleaned herself off, listened to the gurgling sounds her still-rather-empty stomach made, and turned the game back on.

“God DAMMIT!” She screamed, a moment later. “THEY FUCKING NERFED SQUIDLING!” She said, reading over the numerous changes made to her main overnight.