- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
The final of my brief marathon of Tier 1 stories! This one's also sort of a spinoff of Episode 51, Drunken Lullabies and was commissioned by someone anonymous. But basically Emma gets drunk and hangs out at someone's place but they DON'T have any tinies to play with. So Emma makes her own. it's got lots of FEET and HUMILIATION stuff and a bit of MOUTH stuff. Enjoy!

As always, if you'd like to support me then the lewdest way to do so is by buying a premium story at my E-Junkie here! https://egsizestuff.e-junkie.com/

or you can just send me a one-time tip if that's more your speed via Ko-fi https://ko-fi.com/emmagear


Emma felt like she'd been through this before. Very recently, even. Tonight was another weird, awkward night that she spent consuming far too much alcohol. Once again she found herself unable to take herself home. And once again a good Samaritan came to her rescue, offering her a place to stay. This time wasn't nearly as interesting as the last, though. No, Lauren wasn't the same towering figure that the woman she'd met recently was. This woman was much smaller. "Normal"-sized, in fact, as much as Emma hated to describe short people that way. There was no fancy box full of tinies to take advantage of with her new friend. Only a quiet evening as Emma teetered on the edge of unconsciousness while the much-smaller woman felt nothing but regret over her decision to bring the giantess here.

"You uh, you getting sleepy yet?" Lauren asked, looking up at Emma. Even while sitting the huge woman was just a bit taller, which made interacting with her rather intimidating. "Just wondering because… you know. It's late." She continued rubbing the back of her head awkwardly. In truth she didn't mind the hour so much as she found it hard to really trust Emma. She couldn't shake the feeling that the giant woman would raid her fridge, or rip a door from its hinges if she left her alone

"Re-lax." Emma slurred, smiling. She reached an arm over to the much smaller woman, and yanked her closer. Instantly knocked from her feet, Lauren was thrust face-first into the side of boobs. Her face immediately turned a bright shade of red, and she wasn't sure how to get out of this without raising any eyebrows.

"Just… relax. Come on. Don't you have any tinies around, or something?"

"Tinies…?" Lauren asked, raising an eyebrow. "What are you…? Why would I keep those around?" She asked, unsure of what was going on. She only wanted to show a stranger an act of kindness but giving Emma a room for the night was turning out to be a huge pain.

"No… tinies?" Emma asked, her jaw dropping as she looked at the woman for whose home she was intruding. "Why don't you… why can't you be as cool as Nessa?" She whined. "And as if that's not enough your ceilings are too low, and I can't fit in any of the furniture, and the door was too small, and I'm bigger than the fridge, and -"

"Alright, alright." Lauren said, rolling her eyes. "I don't have anything like that, though. So just go to bed. Okay?"

"…Fine…." Emma pouted, folding her arms over her chest. Lauren rolled her eyes, and left the living room. There was nothing for Emma to sleep on save for a pillow that was far too small for a woman her size, and a blanket that didn't even go all the way down her chest.

Needless to say, it was not the best night she had ever had.

The hours passed in silence as Emma tossed and turned. Getting to sleep under these circumstances was so difficult. Her mind was under the influence of alcohol, but she was beginning to feel a number of conflicting emotions. Probably chief among them was the idea that Lauren should have some tinies on hand. What kind of a person doesn't keep tinies? Not someone she wanted to know, that's for sure!

Lauren had gone to bed, trying to enjoy the silence now that Emma seemed to have been pacified. She curled up in bed, snuggled up with her pillow, and closed her eyes. Exhaustion gradually began to whisk her away into sleep, and she eventually lost consciousness.

Only to be rudely awoken what felt like minutes later. The lights in her bedroom were on, shining so brightly overhead that it was near-impossible for her to see. She looked around her bedroom, as the blurry shapes gradually reconstituted back into the familiar surroundings, but something about them just seemed… off. Concentrating on it made her head hurt. What was going on?

"Oh… good." Emma said, smiling lazily as she leaned forward. "Sorry to wake you up like this, but… what kind of a person doesn't keep tinies? I mean come on."

That simple action made Lauren's heart leap into her throat. She'd become well acquainted with Emma's size since bringing her over, but something had certainly changed. Emma was much, much larger than she should have bed. Lauren's fingers gripped the sides of the bed with both hands to brace herself, only to realize that it felt much softer than it should have.

A quick glance at her immediate surroundings confirmed her wildest fears. Lauren wasn't on her bed anymore. Well, not just her bed. She was laying on her pillow! Something had happened while she was asleep, leaving her shrunken to an absurdly tiny size! Her heart raced as any remnants of fatigue were immediately lost and she watched the towering behemoth gradually lean over even more.

"You know… you're pretty cute, Lauren." Emma smiled, reaching a finger down. Her big digit poked the tiny woman, and she watched as the little one's long black hair fluttered wildly as she fell. It wasn't intentional, only a consequence of being reduced so small. At their normal sizes Emma was already an intimidating presence to contend with, but now that she was hundreds of times bigger the difference was that much more stark.

"You're gonna…" Emma began, before hiccupping loudly. She cleared her throat, squinted her eyes, and attempted to focus on the tiny woman sitting on the pillow before her, before smiling again. "You're gonna… be my tiny. Since you don't have any… right? I mean, if you do, we can call this whole thing off, and-"

"W-What?!" Lauren screamed, trying to crawl backwards on her hands and feet. "No! I don't… why would I have-"

Emma pouted.

Then, without saying any other words, she pinched the tiny woman's body between two fingers. Lauren screamed her tiny lungs out as she was effortlessly lifted from the bed and brought closer to Emma's face. The giant woman adjusted her glasses and studied the tiny figure closely. Regular-sized people who've been shrunken seem to react in exactly the same way a natural-born tiny did, and that was something she found fascinating.

"Hold on… Lauren. I wanna see what you taste like."

"Wh- Taste?! EMMA, NO-"

Emma opened her mouth wide, showing off a hellish cavern for the tiny woman. The inside of her maw was incredibly wet, glistening with the light in the bedroom. The light did little to comfort the tiny woman once she saw the back of Emma's mouth, though. Hidden away, cloaked in darkness was what she knew had to be the entrance to the giantess's throat. Lauren was terrified of what would happen to her if she were dropped inside, forced to face those depths.

"PUT ME DO-"

She didn't get to finish her final act of begging. Emma simply flicked the tiny woman's body into her mouth, smiling awkwardly when she felt the tiny thing hit her tongue with a minuscule splash. She could feel tiny limbs moving around her sticky tongue, and heard the whining sounds of a woman who was near-instantly mired in the thick, heavy saliva.

Of course, Emma couldn't really get a very good taste just by dropping the woman onto her tongue. She would need to really test her, and savor it in order to find out what it was actually like. Her alcohol-scented breath buffeted the small woman, making an attempt at escape even more difficult, but Lauren was determined. In the short time she'd spent inside of the giant woman's mouth she had managed to make some progress towards escape. Slipping and sliding over the hot, pink muscle she managed to make it to the giantess's soft lips, and grabbed hold of them.

Right as Emma closed her mouth.

The near-microscopic hands felt pleasant against Emma's, lips, but she tilted her head back to throw the little woman further into her mouth. She swished the tiny little body around some, trying to gleam something resembling flavor from the tiny body as she did so. There was a definite hint of what appeared to be… vanilla? Or maybe that was just some perfume she had smelled before dropping her inside.

If so… that meant Lauren didn't taste like much of anything.

After ten seconds of tossing the soaking-wet little thing around the inside of her mouth like a piece of candy, Emma gave up. Maybe it was the clothes that kept her from really experiencing the tiny woman's true potential, or maybe tinies didn't just taste like much of anything. Perhaps if she had the time to get some salt and pepper on the little thing she would improve the flavor, but Emma didn't want to intrude. This wasn't her place, after all!

With a loud popping sound Emma pursed her lips, and spit the tiny woman hiding out into her palm like a projectile. Lauren, tiny and soaked to the bone in warm saliva splashed hit the soft surface like a bullet. Disoriented, but ultimately unharmed.

"Damn, Lauren. Why can't you… I don't know. Take a bath in maple syrup or something. Be better."

The tiny woman didn't have an answer to that. She had no idea what on Earth Emma was talking about. Nor was she interested in engaging with that argument. She was just glad that she hadn't been swallowed. In just the short amount of time she'd spent inside of that hellish mouth she already had multiple visions of what could have come to pass if things had turned out differently. The thought of spending time inside of Emma's huge stomach before being converted to calories was too much for her fragile psyche to dwell on.

"Hey." Emma said, noting that the little woman seemed distracted as she tried to scoop excess saliva from her limbs and shake it off. "Can you do other tiny stuff?"

"What?" Lauren asked incredulously. She couldn't believe that Emma would just talk to her so casually. As if she hadn't just threatened to swallow her whole! She looked around the palm again, then back up to the giant face hovering overhead. She could feel a sense of outrage come over her as she tried to find the best words to say what she was thinking… but she just couldn't. Maybe it was an effect of whatever shrunk her, or the overwhelming presence of the giant woman keeping her head foggy.

"You know… feet."

"F-"

She didn't get to finish a single word that time. Emma pinched Lauren by the ankle, dangling her upside-down as she moved the tiny little figure away from the warm comfort of her hand and over the cold, hard floor. The tiny woman attempted to resist, and was only dropped for her efforts. She had no idea how high up she was, but knew that it felt like several seconds. This was it. This was the end for Lauren. This was going to be how she died. Dropped from chest height by a woman who didn't seem to care about the limits of her body after she'd been shrunken.

Having full knowledge that her end was rapidly approaching made Lauren think she should just accept it. Part of her wondered if she should try to turn her body in a way to ensure it happened instantly, and without pain. If she were to fall head-first she would undoubtedly crack her neck, and no longer be in this world. Though this knowledge made sense logically, her survival instinct absolutely refused to cooperate.

Shrill, sharp screams echoed in the quiet room, only barely louder than the ceiling fan spinning overhead. Lauren's tiny arms flailed as if she were hoping they would suddenly sprout feathers and carry her to safety. She could feel tears welling in her eyes as the floor fast approached, and she noticed Emma's bare feet. Maybe… maybe the giant woman would move her feet to the side and let her land on them to save her life? It was a bit humiliating to hope that she crashed onto the bottom of a giant woman's foot to save her hide, but it was all she had!

Sadly, Emma did not move her feet. Lauren's screams continued. She screamed until she thought her lungs would come out of her chest. She screamed so furiously she wondered if she might force her own lunch up. She was so aware of her oncoming death she welcomed it was a reprieve from this horrendous existence. She closed her eyes when she saw that the floor was nearing her now. She didn't want to see her broken body, if only for a split-second before expiring.

Lauren crashed into the floor with a soft plop. Her teeth were clenched, but… nothing. It hadn't hurt. Not really anyway. A bit of discomfort, but she was still very much alive.

Emma snickered from high up.

"You'd know this if you messed with tinies sometime, Lauren." She giggled, watching as the tiny woman rolled over onto her back. There was a tiny bit of dust on her shirt given how dirty the floor was, but there wasn't a single bruise or cut anywhere on her body.

She sat up… only to watch Emma's big foot moved over her.

"Gravity can't do much to you at that size, silly." Emma explained, rolling her eyes. Here she was, drunk out of her mind having to explain the concept of physics to a tiny woman. She supposed it was her duty, though. Shrinking so small tended to have an effect on their minds, and they needed the guidance. "So falling from that high won't really hurt… it'll just be scary.

Lauren wasn't paying attention. As Emma explained she had gradually positioned her foot over the little one's body, and was wriggling her toes enthusiastically. A slight breeze could be felt coming from those huge digits as she moved, driving more fear into Lauren's tiny heart. She had a feeling that the giantess was just trying to distract her, and pushed herself up to her elbows to get a better handle on where she was, and what options were available.

"Hey!" Emma shouted, leaning forward. She had taken a seat on the edge of the bed and glared down at the tiny woman with an intensity she had never displayed. "Are you even listening to me?!"

Lauren didn't even want to try to answer this time. Why bother? Emma clearly wasn't interested in anything she had to say. She jumped to her feet, scurrying across the floor fearfully. After only a few steps the floor shook beneath. An earthquake so violent it launched the tiny woman what felt like a dozen feet in the air rocked the entire room as she crashed onto her back once again.

"No running away." Emma said, the humor once obvious in every word having vanished completely. "I'm trying to teach you a valuable lesson about being tiny. I thought maybe you could be special. Unique, and smart since you used to be normal. But I guess you're just as useless as the rest of them."

With that, Emma rolled her eyes, and moved her foot up from the floor. It peeled away with a slight sticky sound, and directly passed over Lauren's prone body. She watched helplessly as the huge, eager foot wiggled overhead, and began to lower. Thoughts of breaking into another run flitted through her mind. She was a strong, fit young woman. She could run fast! Why shouldn't she be able to just-

As she ran through her options in her head, Emma's foot stamped down. The sheer size of the thing completely enveloped her, forcing her to experience it with all of her senses at once. There was no reprieve, and she could feel the slight sheen of sweat that had accumulated there coat her own body. The heady aroma of Emma's feet dominated her sense of smell and she could near-instantly feel herself go lightheaded.

"Okay, Lauren. What are you?" Emma asked, pressing her foot down more firmly. The soft skin of her sole molded around the tiny woman's body, keeping her locked into a hellish prison of warm feet. Lauren was thrown for a loop, and pushed her tiny arms into the bottom of Emma's sole in a desperate bid to get away.

She knew it wouldn't work, but what actually happened was not what she expected either. The bottom of Emma's foot was soft. Far softer than she expected, and the tiny woman, for as weak as she was, could feel her tiny ministrations push at least some small part of Emma's foot up. The fact that she was having an effect at all, no matter how minuscule, emboldened the tiny woman to do more.

"What are you…?" Emma asked, feeling a rather interesting sensation under her. The tiny little thing's hands pushed at her foot, finding she was able to make something that felt like progress in terms of escaping. In actuality all she was doing was moving a near-microscopic part of Emma's sole upwards, and every time she reached for more the pliant skin would snap back and erase her progress.

Still, Lauren felt like she was doing something, and that was what drove her forward. She wasn't a helpless bystander in all of this. She was strong. She was capable. She could do this.

"Are you serious?" Emma asked, unable to suppress a hearty laugh at the little one's earnest efforts at pushing her away. "Come on, really? Are you?"

Lauren didn't answer.

Emma didn't need one.

"Alright, that's enough of that." Emma said, pressing her foot down again, this time making sure to slide it forward just a tiny little bit so she would smother the tiny Lauren underneath. For all of the effort that she'd just put into getting away, Lauren hadn't expected this. The same warm, fragrant piece of skin she'd been pushing for all of that time instantly moved out of reach, and her entire vision was filled with the bottom of Emma's foot.

"NO! DON'T-"

Emma stepped down. Not enough to crush her, as she found she was rather beginning to like teasing the little thing. Perhaps she would even keep her around for longer… but enough to make sure that she snuffed the fight out of her.

"You need to stop… whatever it is you're trying to do." Emma said, looking down at her toes. She wiggled them, satisfied with the sounds of them drumming against the floor as she regarded the tiny woman trapped beneath her as little more than an insect. "You're just a tiny now, Lauren. That's all you are, and that's all you're ever going to be. The sooner you give up on… whatever it is you were doing, the better your life will be for it."

Lauren heard the words. She didn't want to believe them, but she heard them.

"Now, why don't you show me that you understand what I'm saying?" Emma asked, pressing her foot down more firmly so the tiny woman's world consisted of nothing but Emma's sole. "Just give me a little kiss. Then I'll know you understand your role, now."

Though the words were muffled after Emma's foot sealed her into darkness, she wanted nothing to do with the giantess's cruel, mocking words. She wanted to maintain some semblance of her old identity. She'd only been tiny for what felt like ten minutes! This was all happening way too fast! She should-

"Do it." Emma said, a calm fury audible in her voice as she pressed down just a bit harder. While hardly noticeable at all from the giant woman's angle, Lauren felt as if it were the end of the world from her perspective. Her entire body was squished so thoroughly under the foot she felt as if every single one of her bones was going to snap at the same time. She felt like her body had flattened out just a tiny bit after the cruel taunt. She'd opened her mouth to scream, but no noise came out as it was instantly filled with the salty bottom of Emma's foot.

She'd been broken.

The display of immense power had been so casual, but so thorough that Lauren didn't want confront Emma anymore. She wanted to do whatever the giant woman said if it meant that she would be spared a single second more of this.

"I'm waiting."

Lauren suddenly remembered what she'd been ordered to do. Taking a deep breath, she could her lungs grow heavy with the scent of Emma's sweat inside of her, but ignored it. She pursed her tiny, near-microscopic lips and pressed them into the bottom of Emma's foot. She didn't just stop there, though. She attacked the plush surface like it was her gigantic lover, kissing over and over and over. The only thing that interrupted her intense make-out session was the occasional break to let her tongue lap at the foot. She wanted there to be no question about it.

She belonged to Emma, now.

"Good."

That was the only response she got from above. Emma could feel a moistness forming between her legs at how quickly the woman had become so subservient. She bit her bottom lip, and wondered what else that little thing's tongue would be capable of.