- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This story was commissioned by Questathana over on DA and if you know what they like then you know what to expect here! That's right, absolutely absurd sizes. Giga of the highest degree with a lot of planets being messed around with and what the sudden appearance of a giantess beyond comprehension does to a person's psyche. It's short but if you like boobs and planets getting smashed then you're at the right place! Enjoy and lemme know what you think!

As always, if you'd like to support me then the lewdest way to do so is by buying a premium story at my E-Junkie here! https://egsizestuff.e-junkie.com/

or you can just send me a one-time tip if that's more your speed via Ko-fi https://ko-fi.com/emmagear


"I can't keep fucking do this."

Emma was currently seated in front of a massive computer, palms placed over her face. She had somehow finagled her way into another job, after employment prospects were grim. Another that she was incredibly ill-suited for, as she hadn't the foggiest idea what on Earth she was supposed to be doing! It seemed simple enough, but she probably should have suspected something was off when everyone she held an interview with was dressed in a suit and wearing sunglasses to cover their face. It was like something out of a science fiction movie where she would soon be revealed to have been talking to aliens this whole time and… it appeared those suspicions weren't too far off. Maybe?

She had somehow, through her fumbling and lie-laden tales of how qualified she was for… whatever this job was, impressed the right people. Training consisted of a small pamphlet she had been given, along with the assurance that someone with her experience would have no problem figuring out how all of the machinery worked. The only information in the pamphlet pertained to testing protocols, and before she knew it she had been thrust into her work space.

A stark white room that was completely indistinguishable from itself on all sides, save for the door directly behind her. The final wall was filled top to bottom with computer hardware. Well over a dozen screens, knobs, keypads, and what she was pretty sure was a condiment dispenser…? Just looking at it stressed her out, and she was going to be expected to use this stuff as part of a job? What had she gotten herself into now?

The only lead she had was a small viewing window. Situated at what would have been roughly face-height for a person 2-3 feet shorter than herself, she crouched and peered inside. Unlike the bright room she was in, the window showed her a darkened area. Completely pitch-black save for a small, glowing blue orb in the center. It looked a lot like pictures she'd seen of Earth, and in the distance she could see the metal claws that she was supposed to use to handle the materials behind the viewing window.

"What the fuck did the pamphlet say about this…?" She muttered, flipping through the flimsy booklet she'd been given. There were details and procedures on what she was expected to do, but no info on how to do any of it.

So she sat, and stared. Watched the small blue and green ball for what felt like a few minutes, before boredom began to settle in. She looked at the walls for a clock, but they were empty. None of the computer's screens showed anything resembling the sort of operating system she was used to using. She was flying blind it seemed!

Sighing, she figured she had to try something. If only to ease her boredom over the whole situation. She scanned the buttons spread around the entire area, the knobs, the levers, the squirt bottles, the slots she supposed she was supposed to operate mechanical arms through, the CD player, and perhaps most importantly of all, the USB charging port.

None of it seemed helpful.

"God DAMMIT!" She shouted, slamming her fists onto the computer. In her moment of frustration her hands landed square on one of the buttons, and an alarm above her began to flash, bathing the entire room in deep red. In a panic she tried hitting all the buttons again in the hopes she could turn it off. For all her efforts all she managed to do was turn on the sprinklers, lock the door behind her, and dim all the lights in the room.

But, perhaps most absurd of all was that the small viewing window she had pressed her face up against moments earlier popped open. She could see the small floating orb inside, but a light flashed, and a second, identical orb appeared. This one drifted out of the window, and she watched it with wide eyes. It looked completely identical to the first one. Small, and fragile immeasurably huge woman staring down at it.

"What the fuck…" She whispered, bringing her face closer. She watched as the words left her mouth and a huge gale force wind blew over the entire orb. The blue sections began to surge over the green, and in a matter of seconds it had completely changed in appearance. A small ding from the computer sent her looking back at one of the many monitors which only displayed a small message.

"The copied planet has been destroyed. Cause: heavy winds. Prepare another?"

Oversized buttons labeled "Yes" and "No" were displayed beneath the message. Emma thought about what had just happened, and how similar the small circle had appeared to a planet. It didn't seem possible, but then again, nothing about this situation made sense. She was inside of a huge creepy sciencey room for fuck's sake! What was so strange about… a copy of earth floating around inside the room with her?

Okay. Yes. When she thought about it it was still crazy, but what else could it have been?! Had it… been occupied? Were there people living there? She thought about what the screen said, and considered the options. It sounded like she could just hit yes… and have a copy created. Then she could examine that one more closely. Perhaps have her way with the little thing. She could even get rid of it in any way she pleased! Just pop it into her mouth to see what it tasted like, maybe give it a little nibble, or…

Before her thoughts could wander too far Emma smashed the "No" button. This was far too tempting to consider. It was best to nip these desires in the bud before she got carried away and was fired for fucking up a planet. Now that she said it in her head she felt even more paranoid. Of course she was going to get in trouble for destroying a planet! Even if… she was probably going to be fired anyway once her incompetence at this job was discovered.

She bit her lip. She was going to get in trouble regardless… but, it was too late. She had selected no. The moment had passed.

The screen pinged her again.

"Copy entire universe?"

Emma, without hesitation, smashed the YES button this time. A tiny planet smaller than a grain of rice had limited appeal, but an entire universe? All self-contained for her to do whatever she wanted with it? And she was already going to be fired! What was there to lose?! Except probably trillions upon trillions of microscopic lives!

The machinery hummed loudly. The already-dimmed lights in the room flashed several times as everything around Emma shook, before gradually slowing to a stop. Once again the window opened up, and Emma watched in awe as, rather than a single slow-floating orb, dozens upon dozens of things sprayed out in the same instant. Swirling stars and flashes of light as the entire room filled with what she had always seen pictures of space looking like.

Unfortunately for a significant portion of the tiny things, Emma herself was a very big woman who was in the direct path of a lot of it. While the majority of the materials floated around wherever they pleased, a not-insignificant number of miniature spheres, stars, and even entire galaxies collided with Emma's huge body in the process of moving to where they were supposed to. Emma watched in awe as these tiny orbs pressed into her wet shirt, dimpling the fabric as they smashed into her breasts, before exploding like the world's smallest, least dangerous fireworks. The knowledge that these were celestial bodies was enough to make her nipples stand on end as she bit her bottom lip in excitement.

Over and over this happened as what she assumed to be an entire universe was remade in this room until the last of the material spewed out of the window, and the screen that had given her all of this information dinged again.

"Copy complete. Initiate communication?"

Emma looked around the room. There were tiny planets everywhere Most were so small they more closely resembled floating flecks of dirt, and she was in awe of just how big she was in comparison to everything. Countless astral bodies had collided with her just a moment prior, and she wasn't even hurt. At all! Her body grew excited at the thought of holding so much power, and even that proved devastating! Her excited breaths lead to her inhaling with slightly more force than normal, which in turn sent dozens of tiny planets near her mouth and nose straight into her body, never to be seen again.

Emma swallowed. She looked back at the computer screen again with yet another yes or no prompt. Even the act of turning her head had led to a few near-microscopic planetoids bursting against her face, and she knew immediately what she wanted.

Raising an arm and blowing through hundreds, if not thousands of planets in the blink of an eye she smashed the YES prompt.

"Connecting… success! All bodies containing sentient life connected. 45,218,862 planets listening in. Which would you like to view?"

A list populated with countless names on it. Most were just the typical, boring-sounding scientific names one would expect, but there was a convenient search bar at the top of the window. With a flash of inspiration and the destruction of a dozen more planets her fingers set to work. The number of active planets lowered as she moved her fingers to type, but there were so many she hardly cared. Her only goal was to type "Earth" into the bar.

A blue orb appeared on the screen. An image of it in relation to the room as it was focused in, and she could see exactly where it was. Directly in front of her massive breasts. Dwarfed so thoroughly on either side that the advanced technology would have trouble discerning her as something sentient. The entire solar system could have comfortably orbited a single nipple.

Emma felt a lump catch in her throat in excitement.

For the people of the simulated Earth life had begun only a few seconds prior, but none of them had known it. The device had simulated every single aspect of every single organism on the planet, and as far as they had known they were the real, authentic deal, and had been living their entire lives in normalcy.

So it was a great surprise when they suddenly found themselves cast in incredible shadow. Something had blocked the sun from view entirely, and it was only a matter of seconds before the temperatures all over the planet began to plummet in response to the sun suddenly being blocked.

And it was even more surprising when every single piece of technology turned on in the exact same instant. Every single device that had a screen, regardless of how low-tech it was, came to life. Even once-thought-broken electronics flickered on, displaying the exact same image of a woman. Visibly only from the neck up, she smiled, allowing everyone to admire her. From the hair that hung down to her shoulders, to her glasses, to her smooth, caramel skin. The mysterious circumstances of her appearance were certainly alarming, and had many on edge.
"Hi little people." She began, as the machine did its work to translate the words into every language, beaming the message out onto them based on data it already had. "It would be cool if you guys worshipped me, right?"

It wasn't the sweeping declaration of destruction they may have expected, but it was enough to get the message across. As moments after saying it she smiled, and the image of her zoomed out to reveal her in all of her incredible form. The massive-beyond-comprehension being floating out in the infinite vastness of space, her body completely bare.

And in-between two incredibly enormous breasts that wobbled in the vacuum freely, was a small, pale-blue orb. Almost impossible to notice were it not for its contrast against her tanned skin. The view panned up to show the giant woman's face as she waved at everyone, then stretched her index finger out. She slowly brought it down, bringing it dangerously close to that small orb.

And for half of the planet, the message was heard. A fingertip beyond that defied comparison appeared in the sky, dominating it completely as the giant woman came dangerously close to tapping the planet's surface with a single nail. The implication was clear, as everyone knew that they were to do as she said or face imminent destruction.

There were many who followed through on the order, having their fears proven about the woman in the blink of an eye. First hundreds, then thousands, and finally millions of people dropped to their knees in near-unison. They bowed down before the giant woman, hoping that by prostrating themselves she would show some mercy rather than crushing them like the insects they absolutely were in comparison to her might.

Many cried out, hoping that this was all a dream. Others looked at her as the living embodiment of whatever deity it was that they had already believed in, their minds twisting to accept her appearance as true divinity. They held onto their old faiths, and just reworked their images in their minds to better match the curvy Giantess who was unfathomably large next to their planet. Who could crush them all with but a single poke of her index finger, as what better sign of true unopposable power was there than such size?

And there were others still who simply fell to their knees in disbelief. Their fragile minds broken in an instant by the woman's presence alone. They tried to comprehend what they'd seen, and aligned it to the image dominating the sky over the entire planet. That such a huge entity could exist at all was too much. Fragile minds shattered like glass, leaving the people struggling to comprehend it all as little more than babbling idiots in the street, helpless to their true place in existence.

All over the world people stopped to try and figure out what on earth they should be doing in this situation. They wanted to appease the giant woman, obviously. But what could something that big even want? How do they do something as vague as "worship?" Were they to bring her their belongings? Their wealth? Or just do as so many others had and drop to their knees?

And Emma watched it all unfold, pulling her finger away gradually as she waited for something interesting to happen. She waited to feel something. Anything. For the sensation of billions of tiny lives worshiping her enormity, dedicated their lives to asking her not to kill them for little more than her own amusement hit her. She wanted to feel it and bask in it all for her own amusement. To truly have the experience of what it was to be omnipotent.

But… nothing.

"What the fuck.' She said, the simulated space around her vibrating as it was unable to simulate such an enormous being moving around so casually. "This fucking sucks! I thought there would be magical glowing lights, or a feeling like I was about to explode. Or something!" she whined, looking at the small dot intently. She had to. If she glanced away for even a moment she could lose track of the stupid little thing it was so tiny.

She continued watching the small orb for a moment as it gradually floated around, moving closer to her galaxy-sized breasts. She watched as her nipple grew in arousal, utterly dwarfing the entire solar system the small blue planet orbited in the process. She thought that was at least a little funny, but she had to split her attention two ways to really enjoy that.

The people of the simulated earth were already beginning to spread news of the giant goddess's presence around them. Satellites spun around wildly to capture images, and they quickly realized that she seemed to operate on a different time scale than they did. It felt like months to them that it took for her finger to pull away entirely, and life had utterly changed on the planet in that time.

Hundreds of old religions were discarded within the first few days, as people were converted left and right to the worship of the one true deity. One that they could see with their eyes, who had the power to appear before them from anywhere. The presence who dominated every single moment around them. The giant woman who, scientists quickly realized, their entire planet was shifting to orbit.

In the following weeks images had appeared of the giant woman's enormous breasts. Each was estimated to be millions of times bigger than the sun itself. Far too large for their little minds to fully realize. The entire planet could move onto the surface of one of her nipples and comfortably live the entirety of their lives there. And there were the zealots in the new religions that had formed that wished to do exactly that, believing it was humanity's ultimate destiny.

The world was united in an instant. The more power-mad world leaders set about attacking the giant woman in unison shortly after she'd appeared. But for as close as she loomed, they had no weapons capable of actually reaching her. And it was obvious with even a second of thought that their mightiest arms wouldn't leave a single scratch on her flawless skin. They were less than germs before her.

Eventually, those world leaders that refused to submit were removed by their own people, fearing retribution if their leader's intents were discovered. All so that more could do as Emma had ordered, and worship her.

All of this happened on a small blue orb in what felt like a few seconds to Emma, who could only watch. She didn't hear any of their pleas for mercy. Any of their begging for prosperity. She didn't see a single one of the countless tributes made to her. The tiny people on that planet were so far beneath her she couldn't even sure they existed. The computer told her they were real, but she'd been lied to by computers before! And when she looked at the sphere… she saw nothing.

And that was when Emma had an epiphany.

Here she was, ordering microscopic people to worship her so she could feel something. Whether they were doing that or not didn't matter, because she didn't feel a damn thing! All she got out of this was another stupid chore! "Watch the planet." Why? It was boring! In fact, their lives didn't revolve around her so much as her life revolved around them. It was an embarrassing realization, and one she decided to she would set about correcting quickly.

Sighing, Emma looked down at the small orb, and brought her finger back up. She carefully lined up the nail of her index finger with the tiny thing, smiling at the image of such a puny ball, before pushing forward.

The goddess's finger making contact with the planet was proof positive for the people that they hadn't done a good enough job worshiping her. Zealotry became the name of the game as all competing religions were forcibly wiped out in the blink of an eye. Over the following months people had begun to grow used to their new life where praise and worship of Emma was just a daily part of life. The center of the Atlantic Ocean where her nail had made contact and remained became a hot spot to visit. A holy site for the people of the simulated Earth who wished to grow closer to their goddess, and prove that they could be spared. That their lives were worth something.

And it once again went all unnoticed to Emma. She held but a single thought in her mind.

"Wouldn't it be funny to crush the Earth against my nipple?"

With a quiet pop, and a puff of dust, the small blue orb exploded against Emma's breast. The small thing was so puny it didn't even leave a mark as it did, and she felt nothing as billions upon billions of lives had been extinguished instantly. Every last one of them had been a devout worshipper. One who had followed her orders to the absolute best of their abilities, and this was their reward.

Emma just yawned, the sheer sound of it wiping out hundreds more planets around her face, before scratching her ass. Her fingers exploded thousands more as she moved her hand behind herself, relieving the itch that had formed. None of it had meant anything at all to her, as they were so far below her lofty view that nothing they could have accomplished, even given hundreds of years, would have been worthy of her attention.

Though she'd experienced the birth and death of a religion based around her and her mildest musings, Emma was not omnipotent. She was just a girl with a planet smeared on her nipple that had her own worries, and fears.

Like how the fuck she was going to put all of this away before her boss found out.