- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This story features an appearance by one of the many Lily's in this community. She'll know which one she is. Mostly cause of this chapter's emphasis on boobs. There's also a vore scene, soyeah! Enjoy!

As always if you'd like to support me you can do so by buying a premium story at my e-junkie store https://egsizestuff.e-junkie.com/

or you can just send me a smaller tip if that's more your style via Ko-fi https://ko-fi.com/emmagear
Lily’s hands shook as she applied the final adjustments to her design. The device that she’d been working on her entire life was really lying on the desk in front of her. The one that would offer her unlimited, unchecked power over her fellow humanity. She’d already tested it several hours prior and confirmed it worked before she set to work on this final bit.

A plastic shell to cover the entire thing and keep it protected as she carried it out with her into the real world. Rather than keep delicate electrical components hanging out in her clothes she was going to encase it in something vaguely gun-shaped. Like a cartoon alien’s pistol.

Sweat beaded from her forehead as she tightened the final screw until she could no more. Her heart pounded in her chest as she sat up straight, slammed both hands onto the desk and shouted.

“IT’S FINISHED!”

She didn’t care for the amount of noise she made at this point. If anyone complained they were just going to find their way onto her list of future victims. A list that was already hundreds of entries deep.

And that’s only the ones she intended to take with her.

If she grew bored one day and intended to seek out a plaything? Well, they weren’t on the list, but were certainly not going to be seen after she dealt with them. With a wide grin on her face she picked up the plastic gun, made sure to flick the safety on, and skulked out into the night.

Half an hour later she returned to her room, and turned the retina-searing lights back on. It took a moment to adjust, but she had navigated the room countless times blind. No time was wasted as she effortlessly maneuvered the minefield of discarded clothing and objects to take a seat at her desk again.

Hands still shaking with adrenaline, she pulled her project out from her jacket, and opened up a small chamber on the side. A stream of tiny, insect-sized humanoids fell from the inside of the gun and piled up on Lily’s desk directly in front of her. Once they’d all fallen she closed the side chamber on the gun, and tossed it onto her bed to keep it out of the way.

Then she turned back and regarded her prey with great interest. The first ever victims of her shrink ray. They were as varied as they were numerous, but there was one she wanted to begin with immediately. After spending a minute carefully sifting through the bodies, Lily’s eyes turned wide with excitement.

“Hi, Helena.” She said, carefully scooping up a little woman with brown hair from amidst the pile. It didn’t take long for her to realize she was being singled out, and to start screaming on her own.

Lily wasn’t sure what to do now. The two of them had been pitted against one another in a series of one-upsmanship for some time now, but with this latest move it certainly seemed like Lily would be declared the ultimate winner. The thought brought a smile to her face, a casual, almost unconscious movement that was not lost on the wriggling little woman at the end of her tweezers.

“Oh. I hope I didn’t scare you too much.” Lily whispered, enjoying the reactions to her most subtle moves. “But I’m feeling a bit… hungry.”

The already decidedly-animated woman began to struggle and writhe as if she’d been struck with an electric prod.

Lily watched her for a moment, then sighed, making sure to exhale her sweet breath all over the little woman trapped in her grasp for added effect. Then, without spending a second more giving her any attention, she began to tilt her head back.

Though the build up was tortuously slow, the actual act was mercifully quick. With all the delicateness her petite hands were capable of, Lily raised the little woman over the top of her head and dropped her, careful to make sure she didn’t miss the open mouth. The figure hit the tip of her tongue like a flake of snow, to the point where swallowing felt like a wholly unnecessary act on Lily’s part.

Of course, she still very much did swallow. The movement was loud, and exaggerated. She had an audience of fearful miniature people still watching her from below on the desk, after all. They needed to know their place in what was quickly going to become the rest of their short lives.

Lily swallowed twice, just to be sure. Then a third time, as if she were having trouble sending the little woman to her demise but she wanted to be absolutely sure she accomplished it. Finally satisfied with her progress she ran a finger down her long, slender throat, and opened her mouth to breathe once again.

“Thanks a lot, Helena!” Lily said. In truth, it wasn’t the Helena she had long considered a rival, but merely a woman who strongly resembled her. Still, it was only a matter of time before she got the real thing in her hands with her new shrink gun, and it had made an excellent showing of power to her little playthings.

“Now. Who’s ne-”

Before the words could finished a powerful rumble shook the floor, and the whole building. Lily herself was thrown from her seat but quickly recovered, only to fall down right on top of her collection of captured tiny people when the building rumbled again.

“What in the world is causing this-” She asked, as things once again shook and she managed to hold onto her desk to avoid falling over. Once again she managed to climb to her feet, and looked down at the red streak on her shirt with annoyance. If there was someone directly responsible for this, they’d just moved right to the top of her list of people to take revenge on!

“HAHA HOLY SHIT IT FUCKIN’ WORKED!”

The voice was loud. Far louder than it had any right to be considering it still sounded like it was coming from a human. She wanted to speculate as to what was going on, and quickly retrieved her shrink gun from her bed. The room shook again but this time all of the lights from the outside world vanished as something moved in front of her building.

Lily’s mind reeled at whatever was taking place before her, but could only see one way out. Holding the shrink gun tightly in one hand she ensured the safety was still off after her earlier exploits, took aim outside of her open window, and fired.

An incredibly bright burst of light shot forth from the end of the gun and enveloped the immense form outside for a split-second.

“WOW WHAT THE FUCK.”

Lily didn’t want to believe this was real. She watched as the roof of the building she was in was suddenly torn apart, and the floors above her were ripped away until she was revealed. Curled up and still holding the shrink ray, she was suddenly exposed to the sight of the giant being hanging around outside of her home. And it was the kind of image that she did not want to see at the moment.

An enormous woman stood over Lily’s home right now even as she continued holding down the trigger on the giantess. She wasn’t sure if it was having any real effect other than illuminating her form in the darkness, but she kept the trigger pulled just in case.

All her life Lily had been a small, petite woman. Easily towered over by women younger than herself her entire life, and her skinny frame meant wasn’t as well developed in certain areas as she’d have liked to be. Now all of those negative feelings were amplified by a hundred degrees as an enormous, tan, curvy woman towered over her bedroom. Each of the woman’s breasts looked big and heavy enough to cave in the entire floor if she decided to lean forward a bit and rest on it.

And worst of all… her shrink ray just wasn’t working!!

“What are you shooting me with, anyway?” The giantess asked, pinching the tiny Lily between two fingers and lifting her up out of the bedroom and up to h er face. “I thought it was a flashlight but I can feel a vague tingling sensation at the same time.”

“I JUST FINISHED THIS SHRINK RAY! AND I DON’T KNOW WHY IT’S NOT WORKING!!” Lily shouted. She didn’t feel like she had to answer the questions being asked by the woman who held her so casually, but was so filled with frustration she simply couldn’t ignore them.

“You just finished a shrink ray?”

“YES! YOU BIG…” Lily began, searching for the words that felt right. An insult felt appropriate but truth be told she was simply too envious of the woman who emanated so much superiority over her to actually go through with it.

“What a coincidence! I just finished my growth ray tonight, too! Nice to meet you, my name’s Emma.” The giantess said, bringing two fingers down to shake the hand Lily still held tightly clenched around a gun.

Finally giving up, Lily released the trigger and hung her head low. She raised the hand with the gun up to shake Emma’s finger, and winced when she felt the plastic gun get pulled away.

“I don’t think you’ll be needing this anymore..” Emma began, bringing the tips of her fingers together and crushing the small gun out of existence completely. “And if it makes you feel better I think you did shrink me a little bit… like maybe ten or so feet. Sure doesn’t seem like shrinking me is as efficient as shrinking someone normally sized, eh?”

Lily had already figured that out to be the case, but nodded weakly in defeat.

“So I guess this definitively answers the question of whether growth or shrink is better, huh?”

Lily folded her arms over her chest and pouted. Years of work and effort down the drain simply because she wanted to keep her fun times to herself. She’d gotten to live out her wildest fantasy for about… thirty seconds, before they were dashed permanently.

She sighed again.

“But fret not! I’ll bring you with me on my own adventures as a giantess! Just hold on tight!” Emma shouted, pulling the front of her shirt open to expose a deep valley of cleavage between her breasts that Lily was quickly hovered over precariously.

“NO!-” Was the only sound she managed to make before the giantess released her, and she plummeted into the hot, sweaty depths that was Emma’s marshmallow hell. There wasn’t a whole lot of light to go on, but Lily could tell that she was in danger of sliding between the massive mounds of flesh from her position.

“Hope you’re enjoying it down there! I’ll probably keep wandering around until the sun is out so just make yourself comfortable until then!”

Emma took her first step, and Lily immediately knew that the simple request was going to be difficult. The giantess’s chest wiggled powerfully with her first step, and the vibrations jostled the round masses within the shirt, nearly knocking Lily free from her perch. Though she managed to hold on, the sensation of the world beneath her moving in tandem with the giantess caused her to quickly lose her hold and slide down into the cleavage between them.

From there things seemed to only get worse as the walls of flesh closed in around her. Warm, sweaty skin continued to press her together on each side until she finally stopped. She wasn’t sure how deep into the giantess’s cleavage she was when she had come to a rest, but the level of resistance ensured she wasn’t about to slide any further. At least for the moment.

Then Emma took another step.

“Whoops. Almost didn’t step on that cop car!” Emma mused to herself. It had been awkward making sure she hit it, and her chest was pressed tightly together for a moment as she twisted herself to make sure she did so. But she had done so!

It would be another several hours before the sun would rise, but little did Emma know that her tiny charge had mercifully lost consciousness after only a handful of steps after acquiring her.